- Search, view and apply to jobs (or save/email them to apply later)
- Access your Monster account— resumes, cover letters, job applications and more
- Manage your resumes from within the application
- Upload your resume via Dropbox and Google Drive
- Receive push notifications and/or email alerts for new jobs that fit your criteria
Customers love Simply Hired’s Android job search app.
*****Great job search app
*****I really need this app
We have the largest jobs database across all job categories - you will find your next job here. We make sure that you discover your best, most relevant job matches with search technology that has been perfected by years of Silicon Valley engineering on Simply Hired’s job search website, www.simplyhired.com.
Key features of Simply Hired’s Android job search app.
• Access the most comprehensive jobs database of full-time, part-time and hourly jobs in North America
• Filter by date and by relevance so you have the latest jobs available to you
• See popular professions such as Nursing, Office Administration, Sales, HR, Customer Service and many, many more
• Access local jobs at any location, wherever you may be, with a single click
Job Search Profile
• Create your free job search profile or account and get even more relevant job matches. The more you search, the better your job search results will get.
• Access your recent job searches with a single click in your profile
• Track and manage your job search activity seamlessly across any device, be it a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop with your job search profile
• Create a resume on-the-go with your Linkedin profile easily. You just need your LinkedIn credentials to create your resume
• Get even more personalized and relevant job matches because of your stored resume
• Apply to jobs anywhere with your stored resume
Manage and Share Jobs
• Set up unlimited, free email job alerts and get the newest, most relevant jobs delivered to your inbox everyday
• Save jobs that you like in your job search profile and assess them later
• Email jobs that you like to yourself or to friends and family quickly
With Simply Hired’s job search app, you will save time and find the best fit for you in your job search. Download this free job search app now on your Android device.
Got any feedback for us? Email us at email@example.com
Job Seekers - Are you looking to pick up a few shifts or gain valuable work experience? Wirkn will help you standout from the crowd and get a job.
- Find and discover job opportunities wherever you are
- Create one profile and easily apply for jobs with a 30 second video application
- Add your work availability to increase your chances of getting hired
- Create custom dynamic videos to show your personal style and brand and tell the company why you’re a good fit!
- Receive updates and notifications on your application status in real time
- Request a recommendation review from your manager to showcase your performance
- Once you’re hired - stay updated with tools like instant messaging or get notified of additional shifts to pick ups
- It’s 100% mobile. Stay up to date all from your phone
- Keep your personal life private - access work information right from your Wirkn app
For Managers - Are you a retail, restaurant manager or business that has a lot of shift based positions? Wirkn will help you save time and keep your team engaged
- View and recruit potential candidates right from your phone
- Screen faster and easily by watching 30 second video applications - see if those applicants match your brand and have the right communication and interpersonal skills you need
- Easily manage the job applicant process with our simple dashboard
- Contact job applicants by phone, email, or text right from your phone
- Fill last minute shifts, by publishing it to your existing team
- Stay engaged with your team by sharing schedules, team updates, promotions with our instant messaging tool
- Keep your personal life private - communicate with your team directly through the Wirkn app
If you’ve used Monster, Indeed, ShiftGig, Proven, SkillPages, Apploi, StartMonday, LinkedIn, or Snagajob give Wirkn a try! We’re always looking for feedback so we can make the app better and become the definitive job advocate for you.
and many more...
• Instantly search hundreds of job boards at once
• Get the best matched jobs sent to your inbox daily
• Apply to jobs in seconds from your phone
• Add cover letters to your applications
• Save jobs to your Saved Jobs list
• Review your Applied Jobs list
• Import your resume and profile from LinkedIn
• Manage your job search from the app or the website
• Fast and easy-to-use job search
• Share and email your favorite jobs
• Save jobs so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity
• Submit your salary for some Career Karma
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See the questions that top companies are asking applicants
Some of the key features of app links are
- Jobs from job central
- Jobs from direct employers
- Job searching
Top Links included:
The number of job openings across the U.S. economy reached a 13-year high in June and workers showed increasing willingness to quit, signaling steady improvement in the labor market.
U.S. employers had 4.7 million job openings on the last business day of June, up from 4.6 million a month earlier, the Labor Department said Tuesday. That marked the highest number of openings since February 2001. The number of workers hired ticked up to 4.8 million from May’s 4.7 million [WSJ].
Job hunting can be easy on the move. You can search and apply for jobs quickly and efficiently without opening a browser. Receiving push notifications for jobs that match your requirements means you will never miss the perfect job opportunity.
JobServe was the world’s first online recruitment service and today is an online job board in the US, Canada and globally providing jobs in 27 different sectors. US and Canadian key sectors include IT & Telecommunications, Healthcare, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Retail and Sales & Marketing.
Key features include:
- Fast and powerful job search with key features like saved searches and push notifications
- Jobs available in a wide range of sectors: IT jobs, Finance jobs, Healthcare jobs and 24 more industries
- Viewing jobs and refining your search is quick and efficient with 'swipe through jobs' and basket apply
- Upload a Resume/Cover Letter straight from your device
- Create, modify and add saved searches
- No time wasted - we’ll do the job hunting, enable push notifications and you'll receive new jobs that match your criteria as soon as they are posted
We encourage feedback. For help, reporting an issue or requesting a feature join our Google group at https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!forum/jobserve-for-android.
You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell us what you think of our app by rating it here on the play store.
** The ART runtime is now in preliminary support from version 1.3.40528.1241. We have tested internally on ART and the app has passed - if you have any issues running on ART please let us know. **
** Please ensure you are running the latest version of the application before contacting our support team, or writing a review **
- Create profile: Add your photo, bio and skills to complete your professional profile
- Explore jobs: Browse through hundreds of jobs that match your skills
- Bid: Prepare your proposal and place your bid on the go
- Get work: Communicate with your clients and accept job offers wherever you are
- Post projects: Post your project straight from your mobile
- Find freelancers: Review bids and award jobs on the go
- Manage your projects: Communicate with your freelancers and stay up-to-date wherever you are
Help us make Freelancer better!
We are always working on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience.
If you have any feedback on the current version, or suggestions for future updates,
please email us at:
or join the conversation in our Beta community:
Trusted by over half a million job seekers!
Follow us on twitter - https://twitter.com/GetSuperApp
Best jobs in india and resumes instantly. We are now the easiest way for people to lookout for Jobs on smartphones.
Super will help you with your job search and also your resume building. This app also has a Resume Builder, Resume Maker or biodata maker that helps you create your resume instantly so that you can get the job you wish. Now no need to sit and waste your time formatting and aligning your resume. Get Super, fill in your details and generate your best resume in seconds with awesome resume templates which make your CV look attractive.
After creating your resume, the app suggests you the best company to work for.
Swipe right to like a company and Swipe left to dislike a company. If the company also likes you, we connect you both :)
★ Easy to create resume and export
★ Creates resume and share them instantly
★ Creates resume and save it on SD card
★ Easy to browse workplace you want to work for
★ Easy to like dislike companies
★ Check workplace pics
For Recruiters :
You can also create a Super resume using the app and export it easily in pdf.
After creating your profile, you start getting matches for job seekers. Swipe right to like a candidate, Swipe left to dislike. If the candidate also likes you, we connect you both :)
Do not waste your expensive time for searching job all over the internet. We present to you the innovative way of finding a job. Get Hired put together the most popular search engines and makes one smart job search engine.
Just enter a keyword and this app will get the results from 5 search engines: Indeed, CareerBuilder, SimplyHired, UsaJobs and GitHub. In the future expect more search engines to be part of this app.
You can apply for work directly from your mobile phone or tablet. You can also save your favorite job positions and apply later when your CV is ready.
Good luck on your interview!
Whether you’re at a conference, career fair, or running to your next interview, Recruiter Mobile offers you the key Recruiter features on your phone. Search and review profiles of potential hires, reach out and respond to prospects, and keep track of your team’s activity. There’s never been an easier way to find talent on the go.
Why you’ll love it:
· Find anyone – see full LinkedIn profiles of every member, even those outside your network; you can even narrow your search with filters
· Reach anyone – contact candidates via InMail messages, email, text, or phone
· Respond quickly – receive real-time alerts when candidates reply
· Stay connected – get updates on job applicants, saved search results, hiring manager reviews, and profile changes of candidates you follow
· Stay organized – save profiles of candidates to project folders, add notes, or view records of your team’s activity
** Note: Requires a LinkedIn Recruiter account. **
You can sign-up for FedEx Delivery Manager and customize deliveries coming to your home. With FedEx Delivery Manager, you’ll get packages in your hand, on your schedule. You can:
- Schedule the delivery
- Deliver to another address
- Provide delivery instructions
- Sign for a package
- Schedule a vacation hold
- Hold your package at a FedEx location
You can also:
- Find a FedEx location near you using GPS
- View the status of your FedEx® shipments
- View the ship date and expected arrival date
- Receive shipment history, including signature details
- Forward tracking results
- Create custom watch lists for monitoring important shipments
- Add notes to shipments
- Nickname your shipments
Additional functionality is available on the mobile website by tapping Get Rates, Schedule a Pickup and Create a Shipment from the mobile app menu. Shipments created on fedex.com will automatically be added to your app shipment list.
*Feature offerings vary by country and device. FedEx Delivery Manager is only available for residential deliveries with U.S. destinations.
With Shine.com Job Search, get closer to over 2.2 Lac+ job openings from top companies like Ebay, Motorola, Ericsson, GE, Wipro, Bosch, Mindtree, InMobi & more, directly from your mobile. Link your phonebook and email contacts to find connections in your dream companies.
Upload your resume. Update your profile. Search for jobs. Apply directly or through connections. Manage your job search from your mobile anytime, anywhere.
1. The only app to use your personal connections to reach out to companies which have vacancies.
2. Easy, on-the-go profile updation that keeps you on top of recruiter searches
3. Search for jobs on the basis of Location, Job title, Industry, Function, Salary & more
4. Receive daily job alert notifications on your mobile suited to your profile
5. Create your own job alerts basis criteria of your choice
6. Hone Your Skills through CareerPlus - India's largest destination for online courses, trainings, and certifications.
7. The Shine.com mobile app lets you use your personal network in job searches. Just link your phonebook, Gmail and LinkedIn accounts to see which of your connections work in the companies you want to work for. Your data will remain completely private as you search for connections to improve your job chances.
Get in touch:
We are always looking to improve your experience. If you like the app, please take a moment to rate and write a review. In case you didn't like something in the app or had trouble with some feature, kindly mail us with the complete details (add screenshots, if possible) to "email@example.com" and we will get back with a resolution.
A big thank you, for giving us a chance to help you in your Job Search.
- Team Shine
- The app is automatically synched with your online OhioMeansJobs account, including your saved resumes, job openings and searches.
- You can search and apply for jobs quickly and easily, anytime and anywhere.
- Want to apply later? Simply save the job using the app and access it on the OhioMeansJobs website to complete the application.
- Footnote: currently supports US customers only.
Careerjet provides access to all the job advertisements from the internet in one simple search.
Job hunting couldn’t be easier and faster with Careerjet’s simple and easy interface, giving you access to all of Careerjet’s services such as uploading your CV/resume, saving your favorite searches and customizing your email job alerts.
Use Careerjet to:
- Search job ads by key words, location, company name
- View the job description without leaving the application
- Apply for jobs directly from your mobile
- Create email alerts to receive daily job ads matching your criteria
- Send jobs by email – to yourself or to friends
- Save your favorite searches
The Careerjet application is free and there is no need to register to use it.
This mobile version of Careerjet’s job search engine is available to you -anywhere and anytime. Your dream job won’t be able to escape from you this time!
CareerBuilder.vn’s Job Search Application allows you access career tips wherever you are. Daily job alerts keep you never miss out on a prime job opportunity anymore. All are available on your fingers. Jobless? Forget it! Your next job is now right in your pocket.
How can the app be useful with you?
- Browsing made easy
- Zone-in on the jobs you're looking for
- Refine your job search skills and learn career advancement tips
- Job recommendations sent to your mobile
- Save jobs, apply now or later
- Share jobs with friends via Facebook, Google+ or email.
1-CLICK-APPLY - Apply to these jobs in just one click using your Snagajob profile.
VIDEO PROFILE - Personalize your profile with a 30 second video to stand out from other applicants.
FLEXIBLE SEARCH - Customize your search using keywords, location, filters and map view.
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATES - View real-time updates on the status of your applications.
SAVE JOBS - Find jobs now, apply later.
DAILY JOB MATCHES - Get fresh, personalized job matches sent directly to you every day.
• Guidance to help you set you on your career path
• News & updates from your university’s Career Center
• Upcoming Career Center events and job fairs
• Career Center contact information
• Search part-time, summer and other hourly-paying jobs
• Search available internships and post-grad opportunities