Discover what’s happening right now, monitor important topics for breaking news and get alerted when big news breaks near you, wherever you go.
• See news breaking near your location anywhere in the world
• Receive a proximity alert when a major story breaks near you
• Discover when news breaks in your favorite topics by adding them to your watchlist
• Hide stories you don't want to see with a tap of your finger
• See the most surprising stories trending in real-time with "Whoa!"
• Get verified eyewitness photos and videos from breaking events
• Get reliable coverage and insight from the same editors who power @breakingnews
• Alert your friends over Facebook, Twitter, text and email
• Looks great on both phones and tablets
• Do everything with no registration required
"Indispensable" - The Verge
"Gold standard for news aggregation" - Fast Company
"Best apps to catch breaking news" - Wall Street Journal
If you have any issues or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you right away.
Be the first to learn about news stories moments after they break. App brings you the latest breaking news stories from popular news sources in real time
There's no faster way to stay on top of the news.
Notifications can be turned on/off by individual source.
From Menu, Select Subscribe to enable notifications
Additionally, you also get upto-the-minute news updates from all the popular online News papers and online portals.
With you will never miss a news that matters to you.
The news is listed down either by the Newspaper name or by the category name, so if you want to read New York Times latest news, you can do that or if you want to read the technology section of all the popular newspapers you can do that as well.
Some of the Features of News Alerts on Demand (NAD)
1. Get latest news alerts based on your keywords
2. Set time to get the alerts
3. Read news from top news sources, choose category
of your interest.
4. Share the news with friends on Facebook and
5. Bookmark your favorite news and read it later.
*****Note: Please remove "News Alerts on Demand" from the list of Automatic Task Killers, otherwise it may not give you alerts. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT*****
Tags: News, News Alerts, Instant news, keyword targeted news, Google Alerts, news on demand, online newspapers, NAD, popular news, keyword search news, global News, USA, custom news feed, Keyword alerts, messaging, New York Times, Washington Post, Huffington Post, USA News
The app is free to download with many stories that are also free. To get the full benefit, sign up for our online subscription. You will gain access to every article posted on our website. For pricing information, visit www.sbj.net.
• Access to the following Feature Sections: Breaking News, Editors’ Picks, Most Popular, Sneak Peek
• Manage Your Favorite Article Feature Sections - with our easy click and drag functionality, you can customize your favorites for quick access to your favorite SBJ feature sections
• Get Breaking News Alerts and be the first in the area to receive important business news when it happens
SBJ Publishing Inc. is an independent and locally owned Missouri corporation. The company is the only regional medium providing comprehensive business news for southwest Missouri with its award-winning weekly print publication, Springfield Business Journal, and the bi-weekly Joplin Tri-State Business.
SBJ.net has garnered top awards from the international industry trade association, Alliance of Area Business Publications, and from Missouri Press Association for Best Website.
SBJ Publishing's motto is "Pride In Publishing," and these three words have guided its operations since the first issue of Springfield Business Journal on July 22, 1980. SBJ's aim is to serve the businesses and professionals of southwest Missouri with the highest standards and ethics in journalism.
Send your comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hear live streams from hundreds of NPR stations: search by location (GPS) or zip code / call letters
- Listen to programs like Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Talk of the Nation, Fresh Air, and Wait, Wait…Don’t Tell Me More
The majority of young people in the Arab World created their own chat language that is used extensively online. The Bible Society in Lebanon pioneered this free App offering the Good News Arabic translation of the New Testament in their chat language and an audio version downloadable chapter by chapter.