I heard very well about this app... But for some reason, the login via Facebook does not work. I did the login via Facebook and the app is stuck in the first screen. :( if this is fixed, I'll review my rate.
L'app fait cheap On imagine que l'app Android a du être sous-traitée à je ne sais qui. Ça de ressent dans l'experience client. Ergonomie, bouton,.. par rapport à la plupart des apps, ça fait baclé. Par ailleurs, estimations de temps d'arrivée des quelques chauffeurs dispos complètement imprécises. De 8, 12, 18, puis retour a 12 minutes.
Facebook app login not working See above
Pretty good Design is decent, but its easy to use and thr service is awesome.
Bugged Crashed when I've tried to sign up. My departure place is not served by Snapcar (Ermont, 95120). So I can't not only to see price, but even to order a taxi. Totally no sense.
Android phone and no Google login. Not interested in logging in with Facebook or creating yet another online account. This is an Android app - it should have Google login.
MINOR BUG FIXES:
- Improve user experience with better text fields (no more overlaps, autocomplete deactivated when necessary).
- If you cancel your date choice for a booking, you finally retrieve your last choice.
- Bug occurred when you tried to give stars and tip to your driver, we fixed it!
- Performance improvement.
- You are able to book again a previous ended ride, saving you time .
- We suggest you addresses when you are looking for your departure/arrival location.