SnapDonate enables you to quickly give money to your favourite charities on the go. Simply point the app at a charity logo and it’ll automatically recognise it. Even offline.
"Donate on impulse - is this [SnapDonate] is the most significant trend in the sector?"
- The Guardian
"This is very smart"
- The Next Web
"The app works offline too, with any donations pledged stored until the phone regains a mobile data or wi-fi connection"
- The Sunday Times
"Might this app be a better way of nudging people towards making more charity donations?"
- Ed Conway, Sky News Economics Editor
"It's getting easier to be nice - SnapDonate allows the public to donate by simply snapping their logo"
- The Drum
This free ‘magic lens’ lets you make impulsive donations without signing up for a direct debit or marketing blurb. Snap a charity’s logo -on a poster or plastic bag- and donate.
If you like SnapDonate - then please tell us about it by reviewing the app. We would love to know what you think!
– Instantly recognises dozens of charity logos
– Send a donation to any of over 13,000 UK charities with a simple selection tool
– All funds processed securely by donation processors such as JustGiving and Virgin Money Giving
– Works offline. Gifts can be queued up and then sent once back online
– Keep track of when, where, and to which charities your gifts were made
Notifications only ever used to remind you of partially completed donations in the app
Read about the app’s permission requests within our FAQ (www.snapdonate.org)
This app was created by the SnapDonate Foundation, a not-for-profit organisation which helps UK charities fundraise more effectively. Discover our mission at Snapdonate.org
Requires Android 2.3 and up.
Tablets not supported.