✓ Listen to the sheet music
✓ Select parts to be displayed
✓ Select parts to be played
✓ Staff resize
✓ Open MuseScore (.mscz) files via Dropbox, Google Drive, email, browser and local storage
✓ Online access to thousands of free sheet music
✓ Download sheet music for offline usage to built-in library
✓ Multitrack playback with volume control
✓ Real time adjustable tempo
✓ Metronome with volume control
✓ Add your own sheet music with MuseScore
✓ Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
MuseScore Player is made for Android devices with 3.0 Honeycomb version and higher.
By purchasing this app, you support the future development of the free and open source music notation software MuseScore. Thank you!
Q Can I create score with this app?
A No, unlike the software for desktop, you can't create sheet music with this app.
Q How can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A Use third party file manager apps such as Astro or ES to browse for mscz files on your local storage. Also Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Mail and the Browser will open mscz files directly in the app.
== Features ==
* Set Lists Function
* Quick search
* Sync with Dropbox
* Hands Free page turn with AirTurn BT-105
* Basic Annotations Function (beta)
Simple, intuitive, user-friendly design. This app is bloat-free, making it incredibly easy to get started with digital sheet music. Bring freedom to your music - go digital with Orpheus sheet music reader for Android.
***Designed for 10-inch tablets***
Find out more at http://www.orpheus-app.com/
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.3 =
* Bug fixes relating to memory management. Recommended upgrade.
* Bug fix - Dropbox Sync button kept turning itself back on in some scenarios. Now it will stay off if you turn it off!
* Better support for scroll on Set Lists screen. Useful while building long Set Lists.
* Better support for SD Card storage
* Better support for directory switching
* Bug fix - fixes exit whilst minimized on some devices
* Bug fix - improved memory management for large PDF files
= 1.0 =
Some virtual musical instruments included:
piano, guitar, change the guitar tuning to get other tunings like bass tuning, violin tuning, virtual recorder incorporated, virtual saxophone, virtual trumpet, chromatic harmonic.
Create drums scores with all percusion instruments
Karaoke incorporated, write the lyrics of your song in any track, and see your lirycs like a karaoke.
Create piano pieces with the correct finger position.
Save sheet music as image, ringtone, midi file, project.
Change configurations to show notes over the piano, guitar or inside sheet music.
Add vibrato, bends, grupeto, tuplets, staccato, ligature and more effects to your scores.
Ideal for composers
Zoom in, Zoom out to scores.
Practice makes perfect. iRealPro offers an easy-to-use tool to help musicians of all levels master their art. Our completely-redesigned app simulates a real-sounding band that can accompany you as you practice. The app also lets you create and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference.
~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from over 30 different accompaniment styles.
• Accompaniment can include guitar, piano, bass, drums, vibraphone, and more.
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps.
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor.
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create.
• Create multiple editable playlists.
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions.
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation.
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing.
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition).
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players or global setting for number notation .
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Easily share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums.
• Export charts as Image and MusicXML.
• Export audio as WAV (AudioCopy/Paste supported) and MIDI.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE (See website for demos)
• Guitar Chords: Displays guitar chord diagrams during playback following the chord progression. Access the extensive chord diagrams library for quick and easy reference.
• Piano Chords: Displays piano chord diagrams during playback following the chord progression. Access the extensive chord diagrams library for quick and easy reference.
• Chord Scales: Displays chord and scale diagrams during playback following the chord progression. It's also an extensive library of chord and scale diagrams for quick and easy reference.
Always backup your songs!
Using "musical OCR" - OMR, this app can sight read sheet music.
NOTE: Music recognition is a difficult problem. This app does not support the complete set of notation, for instance whole notes and the alto clef are not recognized. Depending on how the print looks and the quality of the photo the app may have trouble recognizing the notes and symbols correctly - do not expect perfect results!
If you wish to try before you buy, please download the limited time (72 hours) trial version.
iSeeNotes developer interviewed on Swedish national radio, SR P1 Kulturnytt:
Have you ever wondered about the melody of a new song in a song book? Are you learning an instrument? Learning a new song for the choir?
iSeeNotes can help you!
Using iSeeNotes, you can take a picture of a piece of sheet music using your device, and it will be converted into sound using optical music recognition.
Place the printed score in a well lit location, hold the camera steady and press the button for iSeeNotes to take a photo.
Wait a few seconds for processing and hear the music play.
Please visit www.iseenotes.com or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Reads multiple staffs
- Recognizes bass and treble clef
- Recognizes key signature
- Recognizes accidentals - sharps, flats and naturals
- Handles multiple voices
- Recognizes beams
- Recognizes dotted notes
- Recognizes rests
- Recognizes note flags
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Playing only the left-hand or right-hand staff
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
- Easily import your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files.*
- A new free song every month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings.
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music.
- Easy page turns: just swipe your finger to flip pages.
- Quickly jump to any page.
- Zoom in on your notation.
- Pen and highlight tools.
- Transpose your notation.
- Landscape mode support.
- folders & set lists
- adjust zoom and margin menu
- Options for different paper types.
- Options for different page change methods (swipe or tap).
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain, and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude).
- Access to nearly 200,000 additional pieces through the Musicnotes.com store
* Musicnotes.com offers sheet music in three different file types: Musicnotes Files, Guitar Guru Sessions and Sibelius Scorch. Songs purchased in Guitar Guru format will import the associated tablature notation into the Musicnotes app. Files in Sibelius Scorch format are not currently compatible with the app.
The Virtual Sheet Music application has been specifically designed by professional musicians for professional musicians. Its new and optimized page turning system allows this sheet music application to be "really" used during live performances by making it unique in its genre.
Some key features of the Virtual Sheet Music application are:
- Over 50 high-quality free sheet music items included for off-line enjoyment.
- Browse our online complete catalog of high-quality digital sheet music to download and store titles on your device including PDF, MP3 files and Mp3 accompaniment files to play along with your Android phone or tablet.
- Display detailed information about any music item, and listen to MP3 files (over 40,000 files).
Turn pages of downloaded PDF files with just one touch - great for live performances.
- Members can access their music through the login feature and synchronize their downloads.
Some of the most popular items in the Virtual Sheet Music application include:
Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven
Fur Elise by Beethoven
Meditation by Massenet
Canon in D by Pachelbel
Christmas Carols (over 250 versions!)
and thousands more.
Virtual Sheet Music offers high-quality digital, traditional and classical sheet music with MIDI and MP3 audio files to download and enjoy instantly and much more. Many of the Virtual Sheet Music items also include MP3 music accompaniment files which allow you to play along with your computer, iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Tips and Troubleshooting:
1. This application does require Internet connectivity to access the online catalog, so be sure to be connected via WiFi or to a LTE, 3G or EDGE network, otherwise you will be able to just browse the included titles or any other title you may have downloaded inside the “My Music” folder.
2. Be sure to have your Android system updated.
3. If you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help you personally. Thanks!
For more info, visit the Virtual Sheet Music website:
For feedback, support and questions:
Currently supported formats:
-Bww Format of the famous Bagpipe Music Writer Gold
-ABC Format (still in development)
- Songbook support
- Display of music sheet
- Playback with highlighting of notes
Should there be any problems with a file or score, please do not hesitate to send it to me. I'll fix the application as soon as possible.
Let me know what you think and please rate. More updates will come based on your interest and feedback!
Tags: Music Sheet, Instruments, Piano, Speed, Practice, Reading, Workout, Game, Quiz, Sight Read
“No Sheets” is a simple application that allows you to store the chord sheets of your favorite songs and play it at the desired tempo on your smart phone.
The chords and useful information are shown at the preset tempo as an accompaniment aid.
Create the chord files using a text editor (e.g. on a PC) according to this simple file format. Note that the last block must end with an empty line.
Chord 1 info
Chord 2 info
Chord 1 info
Chord 2 info
Store the files in the “/mnt/sdcard/no_sheets” directory. Use the USB memory feature of the phone for example.
Run the program. Load file, set tempo and play!
Secure and Stream Your Tunes:
• Sync and stream – all of your home and mobile music in the cloud, always available on any device (stream your stored music to your mobile device or your work computer!)
• iTunes integration – whether files are on desktop, mobile or both
• Platform independent – Mac, PC, Android, iOS, in any combination
• Safe and secure – a forever backup copy of all of your music
• Playlist creation – on mobile and desktop – favorite your songs, lists, albums, and artists
• Powerful web-based portal when you’re non-mobile
• Auto-fetch album art
• Supports AAC and MP3 formats
• Share playlists with other members of your account (coming soon!)
* And Get Full Access to Snap Sync – the Essential Companion to Snap Play
Snap Sync is the robust cloud backup solution for all of your personal data and files – music, photos, videos, and documents. So that Snap Play can stream your music, you need to install Snap Sync on your desktop computer to sync music to the cloud.
• Automatic cloud backup of mobile and desktop devices for every member of your account – all synced into one place with privacy for each member
• Easy file sharing, or favorite files for quick regular access
• All platforms supported
• Two members and unlimited devices per account
• Includes 2 GB cloud storage free
• Premium Feature – Up to 6 members and unlimited devices per account
• Premium Feature – 100 GB of cloud storage (with plans up to 1 TB available)
Search the Google Play store for “Snap Sync” to download app and synchronize all of your music into the cloud.
• Snap Play: Android, iPad & iPhone, and web
• Snap Sync: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, Windows/Mac computers and web
The registration and usage of the application is free.
In order to advance to the Premium membership level and get extended benefits, you can purchase a subscription.
- Snap One Premium Subscriptions:
- Two (2) types of Premium Subscriptions can be purchased:
- 1. Monthly - $9.99/month
- 2. Annual - $99.99/year
- Payment will be charged to your account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of renewal
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user (and auto-renewal turned off) by going to the user Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
More from developer
For optimal results hold your camera as close as possible to the line of sheet music. Do not include clef, key signature nor time signature in snap. When holding the camera too far away, it doesn't work as well.
Be sure to watch the tutorials right here: http://musical-snapnplay.com/?page_id=12
The demo version has limited features. You cannot save a snap, combine snaps, and you will only be able to view half the notes light up on the instruments. The piano will light up all the notes.
Snap a picture of 3-4 phrases of sheet music. Fit the music in the rectangle and keep it steady. Select the Key and Clef. Edit the music. SnapNPlay will detect most notes and rhythms, but you will have to analyze and correct the music. Play the music. Learn the tune. Select an instrument. Save the snap. Snap the next 3-4 phrases...save it. Snap some more..save it. Then you can combine snaps that you saved and hear an entire tune played while watching the notes light up in time. Adjust the tempo or transpose the tune. Sing it, play it on your fiddle, recorder, viola, cello, bass, guitar or piano. Do you want other instruments to be included? Email the developer.
Email me when you experience difficulty. Email me when you have suggestions. Send me your snaps. I'd love to see them so I can analyze and make the app better!
Currently the SnapNPlay algorithm only tries to detect notes, their length and accidentals. It does not try to parse triplets, rests, or grace notes. It does a great job at helping you learn a tune and learning to read sheet music. Just spend a few minutes snapping and learning. After you learn the tune, you will always be able to play it!