Scan musical notes, automatically recognize the notes and hear the music play!
Using "musical OCR" - OMR, this app can sight read sheet music.
UPDATED: Now supports load/save and export to MIDI!
Note that loading from the image library is not supported, only loading previously saved captures.
NOTE: Music recognition is a difficult problem. This app does not support the complete set of notation, for instance whole notes and the alto clef are not recognized. Depending on how the print looks and the quality of the photo the app may have trouble recognizing the notes and symbols correctly - do not expect perfect results!
If you wish to try before you buy, please download the limited time (72 hours) trial version.
iSeeNotes developer interviewed on Swedish national radio, SR P1 Kulturnytt:
Have you ever wondered about the melody of a new song in a song book? Are you learning an instrument? Learning a new song for the choir?
iSeeNotes can help you!
Using iSeeNotes, you can take a picture of a piece of sheet music using your device, and it will be converted into sound using optical music recognition.
Place the printed score in a well lit location, hold the camera steady and press the button for iSeeNotes to take a photo.
Wait a few seconds for processing and hear the music play.
Please visit www.iseenotes.com or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Reads multiple staffs
- Recognizes bass and treble clef
- Recognizes key signature
- Recognizes accidentals - sharps, flats and naturals
- Handles multiple voices
- Recognizes beams
- Recognizes dotted notes
- Recognizes rests
- Recognizes note flags
Quiztones is a frequency ear training app for amateur and professional audio engineers, producers, and musicians.
Quiztones uses tones and frequency-altered noise and musical loops to train your ears and help develop more acute listening and frequency recognition skills.
• Sharpen your ears & frequency recognition skills
• Improve your mixing and EQ chops
• Prevent noise and frequency buildup in your mixes & recordings
• Eliminate the need to sweep for frequencies
Quiztones cleverly uses quizzes to engage users in training exercises. Quizzes included in version 1:
• Sine Waves
• Pink Noise
• Electric Guitar
• Acoustic Guitar
** If you have any issues with Quiztones, please cancel your order within 15 minutes and shoot us in email with your device details so we can look into it! **
Email us with any feedback/feature requests: email@example.com.
For over 30 quizzes, 1/3-octave EQ quizzes, source material from your music library, gain quizzes and more, check out Quiztones for Mac & iOS at http://quiztones.com.
• Cross-platform cloud streaming
• Play iTunes library from any device
• Auto-organize music and create customizable playlists
★Secure and Stream Your Tunes
• Stream all of your home and mobile music in the cloud to any device
• iTunes integration – play your iTunes library from anywhere
• Playlist creation – on mobile and desktop
• Favorite songs, lists, albums, and artists for quick and easy access
• Powerful web-based portal when you’re non-mobile
• Auto-fetch album art to replace missing album covers
• Supports AAC and MP3 formats
Snap One members also get full access to Snap CloudView & Snap Secure.
Snap CloudView provides cross-platform file viewing across all of your devices. It
takes all of your content from all of your devices that was backed up with Snap
Secure, organizes it and allows you to see it from anywhere.
★Cloud Media Management
• View and access your favorite photos, music, videos and docs, that were backed up with Snap Secure, from any device
• Share content easily by link, attachment, or directly to social media pages
• Tag your favorite files for quick access
• Put content in the Family Room for secure private sharing with other members of your plan
• Cross-platform support – any and all combinations of mobile and desktop platforms can work together
• 750 GB of cloud storage (plans up to 1 TB available) for Snap One members
• Privacy – account storage is shared, but each member’s files are private and only viewable by that member
• State-of-the-art cloud storage infrastructure with the highest levels of security
Snap Secure is the ultimate tool for managing the mobile security of family members, devices, and important data.
• Family Map – see each family member’s location on a map
• Driver Safety – know if your family members are calling, texting, and browsing the web while driving
• Safety Zones – receive alerts when a family member enters or leaves a designated area - set up as many as you need for up to 6 account members
• Anti-Malware – protect your Android devices from viruses, malicious links and other threats with our #1-ranked security solution
• Emergency Manager – Trigger an SOS alert if you’re in a dangerous situation
• Social Media Security – monitor your social media profiles for inappropriate content, malware, and malicious connections
• Profile photo – add a photo to each family member's account for easy recognition and faster family monitoring
• Automatic backup of data including contacts, calendars, photos, videos and more
• Instant backup of each photo you take on your iOS device to the cloud
• Cross-platform restore of backed up data to a new device
• Remotely lock and wipe a lost or stolen mobile device
• Locate a lost phone on a map or trigger an audio alert if phone is misplaced nearby
• Support for both mobile and desktop devices
With Snap Play, backed up with CloudView and Play, all of your digital bases are covered. The mobile digital world can chaotic – with Snap One, let all that technology work for you, for a change.
Two types of subscriptions can be purchased:
1) Monthly - $9.99/month
2) Yearly - $99.99/year
• Play: Android, iPad & iPhone, and web
• CloudView: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, web
• Secure: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, Windows/Mac computer, web
A fun and simple way to log your love for music, meet new people and share your passion for music with your friends.
Create free music video clips from an array of genres, from Pop to Rock, Hip-Hop to Musicals, Country to Classics. New and free songs are added all the time!
PLUS participate in fusic exclusive competitions and win amazing prizes that include personal calls with your favourite artists.
*SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EDITION!!*
Sing your favourite Christmas songs like Mariah Carey's "All I want For Christmas Is You" and create your own special Christmas video!
- Access to the hottest artists and video clips.
- One-click sharing to social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Email or SMS.
- Interact with your friend by following them and liking their videos.
- Real-time video discovery of Popular, Trending, and Featured videos on Fusic.
Questions? Write firstname.lastname@example.org, find us on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!
• Unlimited Set Lists
• Unlimited sheet music folders
• Syncs with Dropbox
• Hands Free page turn - compatible with AirTurn and PageFlip pedals
• Quick search
• No ads
Simple, intuitive, user-friendly design. This app is bloat-free, making it incredibly easy to get started with digital sheet music. Bring freedom to your music - go digital with Orpheus sheet music reader for Android.
Find out more at http://www.orpheus-app.com/
Free vs Pro
Coming Soon (major features)
• Annotations (just a few months away)
• Hotlink feature (for stuff like repeat, DS, Coda etc)
• Google Drive Integration
★ Audio Features ★
- 20 Musical Scales
- All 12 Musical Keys Signatures
- 7 Octave Range
- Background Keyboard/Piano
- Audio Waveform Adjustment (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square)
- Creative Sound Sculpting (Echo, Attack, Decay, Release)
★ Rhythm Features ★
- Adjustable Tempo
★ Sharing/Exporting Features ★
- Record and share audio file to Dropbox, email, SoundCloud and more
- Save/Load Creations
★ General Features ★
- Adjustable Node Physics (gravity, speed, proximity)
- Drum and Octave Generators
- Start/Stop Nodes by double tapping
- Sleep Timer for falling asleep to NodeBeat
Created by Seth Sandler and Justin Windle. Ported to Android by Laurence Muller.
NodeBeat is available on Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Playbook.
★ Notes ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: feedback[at]nodebeat.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
- On some devices running Android 2.2 or lower, the internal memory usage will be significantly more due to a bug fixed in Android 2.3 and above. We recommend updating to Android 2.3+ if possible to fix this issue.
Play & understand the basics of acoustic guitar chords and fingerings in less than two months !
If you're looking for an efficient method to learn how to play acoustic guitar, there's an Android app for that! www.androidpipe.com - July 2012
Now on Android Market & iTunes AppStore
★ No musical knowledge is required to use this app
★ Including 11 original lessons of increasing level: theory, informations, tabs and video (internet connection needed to download videos) for each lesson
★ Autoscrolling tablature in portrait and landscape mode
Lesson 1: Take your Guitar
How to hold your guitar
Notes on the neck, tuning
Reading tablatures : Boogie in E
Lesson 2: Arpeggios
Right hand fingering
Simple arpeggios with bass note melody
Lesson 3: What is a chord ?
Play E minor and A minor chords
Lesson 4: Play with a pick
The C major chord
Downstrokes and upstrokes picking
Lesson 5: The Folk rhythm
The G major chord
From C -> G, and addition of notes to chords
Lesson 6: Three beats rhythm
The D major chord
Progression G -> D -> Am -> C
Lesson 7: Chords arpeggios
The D minor chord
Thumb plays the root note
of the chord
Lesson 8: Palm mute
The E major and A major chords
Back and forth playing
Mute sound with your palm
Lesson 9: Minor barred chords
Learning notes on the neck
The A and E minor barred positions
Lesson 10: Country Club
The E major barred position
Add a 7th note to your chords
Lesson 11: The C barred chord
The A major barred positions
Variation on the D chord
The C9 chord
★ Download and install video files to your sdcard.
★ Autoscrolling tablature in portrait and landscape mode.
★ Bigger selection area to open lessons.
★ Better lessons experience: text, clickable pictures, new stuff 'after the lesson'...
Enjoy this app !
Is ClefTutor for me?
If you are a musician, yes!
• ALL MUSIC INSTRUMENTS including piano, keyboard, guitar, bass, violin, viola, cello, flute and anything else.
• ALL LEVELS of musicians from BEGINNER to PRO. Whether you don't know what a sharp or flat music note is, or you want to practice identifying the scale degrees of F# major on any clef, ClefTutor can teach and quiz you on it.
• ClefTutor was specifically designed to give music students YEARS of practice and study.
If you want a fun but serious music game to learn how to read sheet music, ClefTutor is the music note reading app you need.
• Easy-to-understand music theory lessons written by a music teacher.
• Treble, Bass, Alto and Tenor clefs covering all instruments.
• Supports note names, solfège (movable and fixed) and scale degrees.
• Improves your musical memory, speed and accuracy.
• Memorize the notes on the staff in all keys and common clefs. 31 Clef Quiz levels.
• Memorize ALL 30 major and minor key signatures. 14 Key Signature Quiz levels.
• Answer with buttons, a one-octave keyboard, or an 88-key piano.
• Random clefs and key signatures.
• Master the ledger lines. Custom ledger line settings.
• Custom options let you choose any combination of clefs, note ranges and more.
• Save settings and statistics for up to 4 users.
• Track practice time and progress with statistics.
• Designed for phones and tablets.
This app works with Adobe Air (a free app probably already on your device).
Keywords: music notes, musical notes, read music notes, musical notation, sheet music, piano sheet, music, notes music, music sheets, music games, quiz, test, flash cards, how to read music, beginner, musician, sight reading, sightreading, note reading, treble clef, bass clef, alto clef, tenor clef, staff, solfege, music theory, learn music, ear training, practice, memory, trainer, study, learn, practice, piano, keyboard, violin, guitar, bass, cello, viola, flute, keys, key signatures.
This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Muting or hiding tracks
* Display the note letters
* Color coding the notes
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
* Saving the sheet music as images
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
You can record high quality than default voice recorder
using 44.1khz sampling, 32-320kbps with a variety of bit rates.
And Support Gain Control Settings when sound is too small or is greater.
* High Quality MP3 Recording
- Support 22~48khz Sampling Rate.
- Support 32~320kbps Bitrate(Only supports up to 160kbps in 22khz sampling rate).
* Gain Control - You can adjust the MIC volume level.
* Silent Mode - Not record when the input sound is below a certain level.
* Auto Features - Automatic recording start, stop Timer, vibration at stop, Auto PlayList.
* Auto stop recording at low disk space(can be set)
* Support TroubleShoot - Recording during a call, Turn off screen
* Support Send Feature - Bluetooth, email, Skype, Evernote, GoogleDrive, etc...
* Recorded File Manager.
- You can play recorded file sequentially using multiselect play list.
- support to select multi recorded file in list.(delete, send action..etc..)
- support sort a list.
- support search recorded file.
- File management: Play, Rename, Send, Delete(or empty all), Open with...
* If recording not working in more than 44khz, Please try to 22khz recording.
(Some devices may not be supported due to limitations in the audio encoding.)
* This version(FREE) is limited to recording time.
If you want records for more than 10 minutes, Unlock your recording time!
* Check the In-APP purchase history by internet connection at first launch application.
In the process, No personal information is never transmitted.
And only the purchase transaction can transmit to Google and verification server.
* Please email us if app has a bug. we will support quickly as soon as possible.
(with your device, Android Version, and error contents.)
Translate 'EveryRecorder' in your language.
It would be helpful to people all over the world.
If you want to join to the 'EveryRecorder' Translation Project,
please send mail us to get the permission to access the files.
'EveryRecorder' is NOT collect any personal information.
* Read phone status and identity- For pause recording during a calls(NO Personal data)
* read/Modify/delete of USB storage- For recording to file and manage Recording file.
* Control vibration- For Notify at stop by vibrate
* Prevent phone from sleeping- For keeping screen on/off.
* full network access And Google Play Billing service- for IN-APP Billing(and verify transaction)
[You can search this application tag- every, every recorder, recording, recorder, mp3,
hq mp3 recorder, highquality recorder, voice recorder, voice recording, etc..]
With Jellynote, you have a direct access to more than 150,000 free high quality piano interactive music sheet & guitar and bass tabs. You can also consult guitar chords & lyrics with covers.
We are making music learning fun & inspiring thanks to the helping tools we developed.
You can learn any instrument from scratch and become the new Jimi Hendrix or Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart!
• Huge catalogue from classical songs to the latest hits! Free daily updates
• Useful Search
• Filter by genre: Rock / Metal / Pop / Folk / Electronic / Soul / Hip-Hop / Reggae / Jazz / Soundtrack / Classical
• Filter by level: Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
• Filter by instruments (128 in total): Guitar / Bass / Piano / Drums / Strings (Violin / Cello / Viola / Contrabass) / Reed (Sax / Clarinet / Oboe / Bassoon) / Brass (Trumpet / Trombone / French Horn / Tuba) / Flute / Ukulele / Orchestra …
• Filter by Artists
• Offline access to your songbooks and your favorite songs
• Synchronize your favorite songs with your jellynote.com account!
• History, find very easily what you have already played
• Share with your friends your tabs / music sheet / chords / lyrics
Sheet Music & Music Score & Tabs features
• Tempo control: play the song at your own speed.
• Display features: only staff, only tab or both
• Audio player: listen to the song with a good sound playback. Real time highlight the notes that you should be playing.
• Multiple tracks control: set up the volume of each track
Chords & Lyrics features
• Great Tuner
• Chords Library. Find any chord and see how you can play it
• You have for each song the different chord diagrams with fingers positions
• Cover videos from YouTube
Instruments views: ‘how to read traditional sheet music’ and ‘how to read guitar tablature’
• Guitar Tab: this view represents the strings with the flow of the fingers positions so that you can check out and anticipate your fretting hand positions. It's a real time tablature.
• Fretboard: This view is more realistic, it shows in real time where the fingers should be on the fretboard.
• Piano: A realistic view of a piano showing in real time where the fingers should be. Both hands are represented with two different colors
NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7" and larger tablets. This application does not include any sheet music - you must provide your own.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app here: www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/downloads.html
"The new Ultimate Guitar Tools app rocks! Whether I'm hanging around the studio or in radio with my acoustic, I can always rely on the tuner. The metronome is great for writing and there's a great chord chart for beginners or pro's. Very cool!!" - Justin Rimer, 12 Stones
"UG Tools is an invaluable tool for any guitar player. Very user friendly and extremely useful for chord building. The brain tuner function is great for checking your pitch without plugging in and with the chords library you can write a whole progression without a guitar! All in all a great tool that everybody should check out!" - Nick Sampson, I Am Abomination
"Really dig the tuner, has great accuracy, built in mic picks up my acoustic guitar, even in loud situations, and allows you to see it down to the specific Hz." – Rob Zakaryan, Adelitas Way
"I particularly love how the metronome setting allows for custom presets, and the ability to change time signatures. The chords library is comprehensive and a good study tool, showing positions and added intervals throughout the fretboard. The brain tuner is good for a quick ear-tune, and the chromatic tuner even allows for different tunings. UG Tools is well worth the cost." - War, Eliminator
· Guitar Tuner. Keep your instrument in tune using the device's built in microphone, or with our accurate Brain Tuner. Now with alternate tunings!
· Metronome. Keep in time with a metronome full of features like fine tempo tuning, ability to set tempo by tapping, adjustable tempo signature, beat subdivision, 5 sound packs, and much more. Now you can also create custom presents!
· Chords Library. Display and playback chords from our beautiful and powerful chord library.
For optimal results hold your camera as close as possible to the line of sheet music. Do not include clef, key signature nor time signature in snap. When holding the camera too far away, it doesn't work as well.
Be sure to watch the tutorials right here: http://musical-snapnplay.com/?page_id=12
The demo version has limited features. You cannot save a snap, combine snaps, and you will only be able to view half the notes light up on the instruments. The piano will light up all the notes.
Snap a picture of 3-4 phrases of sheet music. Fit the music in the rectangle and keep it steady. Select the Key and Clef. Edit the music. SnapNPlay will detect most notes and rhythms, but you will have to analyze and correct the music. Play the music. Learn the tune. Select an instrument. Save the snap. Snap the next 3-4 phrases...save it. Snap some more..save it. Then you can combine snaps that you saved and hear an entire tune played while watching the notes light up in time. Adjust the tempo or transpose the tune. Sing it, play it on your fiddle, recorder, viola, cello, bass, guitar or piano. Do you want other instruments to be included? Email the developer.
Email me when you experience difficulty. Email me when you have suggestions. Send me your snaps. I'd love to see them so I can analyze and make the app better!
Currently the SnapNPlay algorithm only tries to detect notes, their length and accidentals. It does not try to parse triplets, rests, or grace notes. It does a great job at helping you learn a tune and learning to read sheet music. Just spend a few minutes snapping and learning. After you learn the tune, you will always be able to play it!