• Cross-platform cloud streaming
• Play iTunes library from any device
• Auto-organize music and create customizable playlists
★Secure and Stream Your Tunes
• Stream all of your home and mobile music in the cloud to any device
• iTunes integration – play your iTunes library from anywhere
• Playlist creation – on mobile and desktop
• Favorite songs, lists, albums, and artists for quick and easy access
• Powerful web-based portal when you’re non-mobile
• Auto-fetch album art to replace missing album covers
• Supports AAC and MP3 formats
Snap One members also get full access to Snap CloudView & Snap Secure.
Snap CloudView provides cross-platform file viewing across all of your devices. It
takes all of your content from all of your devices that was backed up with Snap
Secure, organizes it and allows you to see it from anywhere.
★Cloud Media Management
• View and access your favorite photos, music, videos and docs, that were backed up with Snap Secure, from any device
• Share content easily by link, attachment, or directly to social media pages
• Tag your favorite files for quick access
• Put content in the Family Room for secure private sharing with other members of your plan
• Cross-platform support – any and all combinations of mobile and desktop platforms can work together
• 750 GB of cloud storage (plans up to 1 TB available) for Snap One members
• Privacy – account storage is shared, but each member’s files are private and only viewable by that member
• State-of-the-art cloud storage infrastructure with the highest levels of security
Snap Secure is the ultimate tool for managing the mobile security of family members, devices, and important data.
• Family Map – see each family member’s location on a map
• Driver Safety – know if your family members are calling, texting, and browsing the web while driving
• Safety Zones – receive alerts when a family member enters or leaves a designated area - set up as many as you need for up to 6 account members
• Anti-Malware – protect your Android devices from viruses, malicious links and other threats with our #1-ranked security solution
• Emergency Manager – Trigger an SOS alert if you’re in a dangerous situation
• Social Media Security – monitor your social media profiles for inappropriate content, malware, and malicious connections
• Profile photo – add a photo to each family member's account for easy recognition and faster family monitoring
• Automatic backup of data including contacts, calendars, photos, videos and more
• Instant backup of each photo you take on your iOS device to the cloud
• Cross-platform restore of backed up data to a new device
• Remotely lock and wipe a lost or stolen mobile device
• Locate a lost phone on a map or trigger an audio alert if phone is misplaced nearby
• Support for both mobile and desktop devices
With Snap Play, backed up with CloudView and Play, all of your digital bases are covered. The mobile digital world can chaotic – with Snap One, let all that technology work for you, for a change.
Two types of subscriptions can be purchased:
1) Monthly - $9.99/month
2) Yearly - $99.99/year
• Play: Android, iPad & iPhone, and web
• CloudView: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, web
• Secure: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, Windows/Mac computer, web
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Muting or hiding tracks
* Display the note letters
* Color coding the notes
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
* Saving the sheet music as images
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
- Converts MIDI files to sheet music
- Plays the sheet music with the synchronization
- Supports the treble clef, the bass clef, and both
- Track Selection to display the sheet music
- Song management by title, artist, and tags
- Direct download from the internal web browser
PRO VERSION (In-app Billing)
- Sets the playback position
- Scaling the sheet music
- Adjusts the bar width and octave
- Playback speed
- Transpose key
- Fingering of piano and guitar
- Exports as images, and Share
- Removes Ads
Download Unlimited Mixtapes
Stream Unlimited Mixtapes
Share music statuses with your friends via social networks
Stream selected Videos
Find the Latest Mixtapes
My Mixtapez Radio
How to use My Mixtapez:
My Mixtapez brings you the newest & hottest mixtapes on the go. Download and Stream your favorite Artist, Dj's, producers, & Groups.
Sharing your favorite mixtapes to social networks is simple and fast; post what you downloaded to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram so you can interact with friends or the Artist themselves.
Discovering great new music has never been simpler. Use the powerful search feature to search for specific mixtapes, artist or groups. Whether you are seeking Rap, R&B, Hip Hop or the latest trend, you can find it on My Mixtapez.
Get push notification's directly to your smartphone when we get exclusive projects from your favorite artist. Stream unlimited music with our newest feature "My Mixtapez Radio" and discover music you've never heard!!
Follow us on Social Media @mymixtapez
This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
New audio and visual playback lets you watch the lyrics and notes light up in sync with your music! Have feedback on this feature or other features you’d like to see added to our app? Please let us know!
- Easily import your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files
- A new free song every month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings
- Playback in portrait mode (note: zoom and mark-up tools are disabled while music is playing)
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music
- Easy page turns: just swipe or tap your finger to flip pages (your choice)
- Quickly jump to any page
- Zoom in on your notation
- Pen and highlight tools
- Transpose your notation
- Landscape mode support
- Organize folders & set lists
- Options for different paper types
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude)
- Access to nearly 260,000 additional arrangements through the Musicnotes.com store
- 26 selected music scores (traditional, classical, popular)
- Adapts to your own tempo - from very slow to fast
- No calibration needed
• Unlimited Set Lists
• Unlimited sheet music folders
• Syncs with Dropbox
• Hands Free page turn - compatible with AirTurn and PageFlip pedals
• Quick search
• No ads
Simple, intuitive, user-friendly design. This app is bloat-free, making it incredibly easy to get started with digital sheet music. Bring freedom to your music - go digital with Orpheus sheet music reader for Android.
Find out more at http://www.orpheus-app.com/
Free vs Pro
Coming Soon (major features)
• Annotations (just a few months away)
• Hotlink feature (for stuff like repeat, DS, Coda etc)
• Google Drive Integration
NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7" and larger tablets. This application does not include any sheet music - you must provide your own.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app here: www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/downloads.html
This mobile version of the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them at any time, anywhere!
An arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence ringing in your head? You can now note and save all this on the single-track tablature NotePad.
✓ Supporting GP3/4/5 and GPX (Guitar Pro 6) formats,
✓ Reading music scores purchased on the portal mySongBook,
✓ File import via USB, web server and file browser,
✓ Built-in file library with search, filter, and favorite,
✓ Multitrack playback with soundboard: volume, solo-mute, soundbanks,
✓ Metronome and visual countdown,
✓ 3 levels of zoom,
✓ Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard.
Guitar Pro exclusive features:
✓ Single-track tablature NotePad,
✓ Instant tempo changes,
✓ Global transposing by half-tones,
✓ Tab, standard and slash notation,
✓ Sending files via e-mail from the application,
✓ Exporting files to GP format,
✓ Playing any selection in loops,
✓ Adjustable sound quality
✓ Simplified navigation between sections.
Guitar Pro is available for Android phones 2.2 Froyo version and higher. The display of the music score has been optimized for touchscreen tablets.
You have a question ? Find us on :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/arobas.music
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/arobasmusic
Need help : https://support.guitar-pro.com
On the main screen, create a new song to get started. Long-press a song to rename or delete it. Click on a song to begin adding your chords.
On the transposer screen, add all of your original chords and the table below it will automatically refresh with the same progression in each key. Click on a chord to modify/delete it, or insert another chord before/after it.
For questions or comments, or to submit a bug report, please feel free to e-mail me.
Keywords: chord, chords, key, keys, guitar, transpose, transposer
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
Thanks very much for reporting bugs to us!
If you have any thoughts about this app, do not hesitate to email us. We'll keep improving it
You can also change the key signature, time signature, and clef, and choose the instrument you want to hear played. It’s fast, fun, and easy to use. Maestro is currently in beta testing, and we would appreciate your feedback.
For optimal results hold your camera as close as possible to the line of sheet music. Do not include clef, key signature nor time signature in snap. When holding the camera too far away, it doesn't work as well.
Snap a line of sheet music. Fit the music in the rectangle and keep it steady. DO NOT include Key and Clef symbols in the picture. Select the Key and Clef. Edit the music. SnapNPlay will detect most notes and rhythms, but you will have to analyze and correct the music. Play the music. Learn the tune. Select an instrument. Save the snap. Snap the next line...save it. Snap some more..save it. Then you can combine snaps that you saved and hear an entire tune played while watching the notes light up in time. Adjust the tempo or transpose the tune. Sing it, play it on your fiddle, recorder, trumpet, viola, cello, bass, guitar or piano.
Email me when you experience difficulty or have suggestions .
Currently the SnapNPlay algorithm only tries to detect notes, their length and accidentals. It does not try to parse triplets, rests, or grace notes. It does a great job at helping you learn a tune and learning to read sheet music. Just spend a few minutes snapping and learning. After you learn the tune, you will always be able to play it!
A couple tags: snap n play, snap and play, music education