✓ Listen to the sheet music
✓ Select parts to be displayed
✓ Select parts to be played
✓ Staff resize
✓ Open MuseScore (.mscz) files via Dropbox, Google Drive, email, browser and local storage
✓ Online access to thousands of free sheet music
✓ Download sheet music for offline usage to built-in library
✓ Multitrack playback with volume control
✓ Real time adjustable tempo
✓ Metronome with volume control
✓ Add your own sheet music with MuseScore
✓ Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
MuseScore Player is made for Android devices with 3.0 Honeycomb version and higher.
By purchasing this app, you support the future development of the free and open source music notation software MuseScore. Thank you!
Q Can I create score with this app?
A No, unlike the software for desktop, you can't create sheet music with this app.
Q How can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A Use third party file manager apps such as Astro or ES to browse for mscz files on your local storage. Also Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Mail and the Browser will open mscz files directly in the app.
Practice makes perfect. iRealPro offers an easy-to-use tool to help musicians of all levels master their art. Our completely-redesigned app simulates a real-sounding band that can accompany you as you practice. The app also lets you create and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference.
~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from over 30 different accompaniment styles.
• Accompaniment can include guitar, piano, bass, drums, vibraphone, and more.
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps.
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor.
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create.
• Create multiple editable playlists.
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions.
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation.
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing.
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition).
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players or global setting for number notation .
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Easily share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums.
• Export charts as Image and MusicXML.
• Export audio as WAV (AudioCopy/Paste supported) and MIDI.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE (See website for demos)
• Guitar Chords: Displays guitar chord diagrams during playback following the chord progression. Access the extensive chord diagrams library for quick and easy reference.
• Piano Chords: Displays piano chord diagrams during playback following the chord progression. Access the extensive chord diagrams library for quick and easy reference.
• Chord Scales: Displays chord and scale diagrams during playback following the chord progression. It's also an extensive library of chord and scale diagrams for quick and easy reference.
Always backup your songs!
Some virtual musical instruments included:
piano, guitar, change the guitar tuning to get other tunings like bass tuning, violin tuning, virtual recorder incorporated, virtual saxophone, virtual trumpet, chromatic harmonic.
Create drums scores with all percusion instruments
Karaoke incorporated, write the lyrics of your song in any track, and see your lirycs like a karaoke.
Create piano pieces with the correct finger position.
Save sheet music as image, ringtone, midi file, project.
Change configurations to show notes over the piano, guitar or inside sheet music.
Add vibrato, bends, grupeto, tuplets, staccato, ligature and more effects to your scores.
Ideal for composers
Zoom in, Zoom out to scores.
- Easily import your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files.*
- A new free song every month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings.
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music.
- Easy page turns: just swipe your finger to flip pages.
- Quickly jump to any page.
- Zoom in on your notation.
- Pen and highlight tools.
- Transpose your notation.
- Landscape mode support.
- folders & set lists
- adjust zoom and margin menu
- Options for different paper types.
- Options for different page change methods (swipe or tap).
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain, and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude).
- Access to nearly 200,000 additional pieces through the Musicnotes.com store
* Musicnotes.com offers sheet music in three different file types: Musicnotes Files, Guitar Guru Sessions and Sibelius Scorch. Songs purchased in Guitar Guru format will import the associated tablature notation into the Musicnotes app. Files in Sibelius Scorch format are not currently compatible with the app.
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Playing only the left-hand or right-hand staff
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
StringApps's sheet music displays songs in musical notation and also play the song step by step.
With StringApps's Chromatic high precision Tuner, even beginners can tune the violin in different styles such as Carnatic, Western, etc. StringApps “Tuner” is a high precision chromatic tuner, which can be used for different musical instruments such as Violin. It also recognizes musical note for human voice.
StringApps is the perfect way to introduce a violin. StringApps “Violin Basic” provides basic information of Violin, finger positions and parts of violin.
Description: Solfa. Learn to sight read music in G & F Clef. Notes above and below staff. Span 6 octaves. Applies to any instrument. Notes generated randomly and not limited to a repeating set. Switch between clefs for even more fun. Answer key for starters. Beginners set the pace by limiting the octave section to learn. Major and Minor Scales (sharps and flats). Piano sound can be muted. Great for phones. Perfect for tablets.
C D E F G A B
C D E F G A H
Do Ré Mi Fa Sol La Si
Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si
ハ ニ ホ ヘ ト イ ロ
Ni Pa Vu Ga Di Ke Zo
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni
See what people are saying about this app at
Barnes & Noble
This is a (musical) score reading(site read) training application.You can learn note position of a sheet music.
There are two modes.
★ practice mode
Note stops until you touch right note, so you can play at your pace. This mode is recommended for beginners,too.
★ normal mode
Note comes in real time. if you fail to press right note in time, miss count increases.
Changeable settings(press menu key at title)
* sound volume(become 0 if phone's ringtone volume is 0)
* accidentals(5 types.none,#,b,# + x,b + bb)
* keyboard settings(8 types.none,doremi,code,code(with octave),Chinese,French,German,Japanese)
* clef(4 types. G(treble),F(bass),C(alto),C(tenor))
* key signature(10 types.C major,# signatures(up to 5),b signatures(up to 4))
* sound(2 types.piano and acoustic guitar)
* keyboard width(5 types.set black key width rate against white key between 0.5 to 0.9)
* piano key number(4 types. wider/normal/narrow/mini)
* question note range(4 types. wider/normal/narrow/mini)
* game speed(3 types(50-70) to 9type(40-130 in app billing))
* note number(8 types(3-10 measure) in app billing)
* theoretical mode(theoretical[faithful with music theory]/verbose[explicitly show accidental])
* low memory mode(becomes simpler drawing)
- Accidentals(#,b etc) effects only current bar. Across the new bar line, accidentals effect will be reset.
- In contrast, changed key effect lasts during the staff notation if you change measure.
- If you touch right note as close as left judgement line, you'll get better judgement(perfect > great > good).
[About combination of settings]
- Even if you select flat appear mode,sharp appears to override other accidental effect (in theoretical mode,this case only) with sharp key signatures selection.
- And when you select many sharp key signatures like B major with flat appear mode, natural appears more frequent.
- Many flat key signatures with sharp appear mode behaves similarly.
- Even if you select no accidentals, accidental effects are overridden in verbose mode.
25% off for a limited period!
Ground-breaking music composition and music notation software from Neuratron.
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- Email PDF, MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software. Print to paper (requires free PDF printing app to be installed).
- Automatically sync your scores to Dropbox so you can edit them on your phone whilst you are out, and then on your tablet when you get back.
- Write music notation for solo instruments (including voice and piano) or ensembles from string quartets and choirs to full orchestral scores. Includes support for transposing instruments.
- NotateMe recognises a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams (even cross-staff*), leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and tuplets are added automatically.
- Add chord-symbols, dynamics and lyrics to your score. Write comments or ideas in 'red pen'.
- It works while you write - the printed score updates automatically without you needing to stop and wait.
- If NotateMe doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
* Cross-staff beaming requires a display taller than 3.8 inches
- Import MusicXML files: Edit music created outside of NotateMe.
- AudioScore® Expansion Pack: Sing/play into your device's microphone and it will be automatically notated using Neuratron's AudioScore technology.
- PhotoScore® Expansion Pack: Take a photo of sheet music with your device's camera and have it played back to you, or export it as a MusicXML/MIDI file, using Neuratron's PhotoScore technology.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
Using "musical OCR" - OMR, this app can sight read sheet music.
NOTE: Music recognition is a difficult problem. This app does not support the complete set of notation, for instance whole notes and the alto clef are not recognized. Depending on how the print looks and the quality of the photo the app may have trouble recognizing the notes and symbols correctly - do not expect perfect results!
If you wish to try before you buy, please download the limited time (72 hours) trial version.
iSeeNotes developer interviewed on Swedish national radio, SR P1 Kulturnytt:
Have you ever wondered about the melody of a new song in a song book? Are you learning an instrument? Learning a new song for the choir?
iSeeNotes can help you!
Using iSeeNotes, you can take a picture of a piece of sheet music using your device, and it will be converted into sound using optical music recognition.
Place the printed score in a well lit location, hold the camera steady and press the button for iSeeNotes to take a photo.
Wait a few seconds for processing and hear the music play.
Please visit www.iseenotes.com or send a mail to email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Reads multiple staffs
- Recognizes bass and treble clef
- Recognizes key signature
- Recognizes accidentals - sharps, flats and naturals
- Handles multiple voices
- Recognizes beams
- Recognizes dotted notes
- Recognizes rests
- Recognizes note flags
Esta versión Lite de Lectura Musical Práctica contiene cinco Lecciones y cinco Tareas.
Cada Lección consta de cinco ejercicios en los que ves una partitura y escuchas lo que está escrito en ella, con animaciones de los tiempos del compás (pulsos), de las notas en el pentagrama y sus nombres. En la parte inferior derecha de la pantalla ves también la forma en la que debes marcar el compás con tu mano derecha, como si escribieras sobre dicha animación.
Cada Tarea consta de cinco ejercicios en los que ya no hay animaciones. Ves la partitura, escuchas lo que está escrito y debes hacer clic en el botón que dice AHORA cuando ocurren las notas y silencios marcados por cículos rojos.
Se practica la lectura musical con los siguientes valores de notas y silencios:
- Unidad - Mitad - Mitad con puntillo - Cuarto - Octavo
Se utilizan ligaduras de prolongación entre notas de:
- Unidad - Mitad - Mitad con puntillo - Cuarto
En la versión ampliada, que pronto estará disponible, se estudian notas y silencios de dieciseisavo. Dicha versión te ofrecerá 25 Lecciones con sus 25 Tareas correspondientes. Un total de 125 ejercicios prácticos y 125 ejercicios de comprobación.
Temas relacionados: lectura musical, leer musica, clave de sol, notas musicales, reconocimiento de las notas musicales, pentagrama, entrenamiento auditivo, valores de las notas, silencios, aprender a leer musica, aprender las notas musicales, aprender a leer, app de lectura musical, app para leer música, solfeo, líneas del pentagrama, figuras de notas, valores de los silencios, compás, tiempos del compás, beat, tempo, lectura a primera vista, líneas adicionales, solfear, entonar, afinar, instrumentos musicales, cursos de música, cursos para aprender música, apps para aprender música, práctica de la lectura musical, practica leer música, lecciones, tareas ejercicios, comprobaciones, ejercicios prácticos para leer música, aprender música en español, apps en español, en español, aprender música, aprender a leer música, leer música, lectura musical, lectura de notas, lectura de notas musicales, notas musicales, leer notas, pentagrama, notas en el pentagrama, saber leer música, solfeo, guitarra, piano, teclados, órgano, bajo, batería, trompeta, violín, instrumentos musicales, lectura a primera vista, aprender música en español, curso para leer música en español, lectura musical en español, aplicaciones, aplicaciones para android, aplicaciones para android gratis, aplicaciones para aprender música, aplicaciones para aprender música en español, aplicaciones para aprender música android, aplicaciones para aprender música gratis, aplicaciones para aprender a tocar, aplicaciones para aprender a tocar guitarra, aplicaciones para aprender a tocar música, aplicaciones para aprender a leer música, aplicaciones para aprender a leer guitarra, aplicaciones de notas de la guitarra, aplicaciones para aprender teclado musical, aplicaciones para aprender teoría musical, software para aprender música, software para aprender música gratis, software para aprender teoría musica, software para aprender teclado musical, software para aprender música en español, software para aprender a tocar guitarra, software para aprender a tocar música, software para aprender a leer música, software para aprender a leer guitarra, pentagrama, partitura, partituras
Pocket Jamz Guitar Tabs also introduces the only tab store in the market, allowing you to purchase professional, licensed song tablatures -- complete with all of the effects used by the songwriter. Commercially available songs are identically encoded to sheet music tablatures available in stores, including all the lyrics, effects, tracks and annotations, with marked difficulty level and multiple song versions rendered at different difficulty levels.
In addition to artist approved commercial songs, Pocket Jamz Guitar Tabs allows you to download hundreds of thousands of free tabs available on the internet, or upload tablatures in Guitar Pro format from your desktop to your Android smart phones using Wi-Fi.
- Easy to read scrolling tablature, custom designed for the Super AMOLED display
- Custom full page tab and music notation for the Android devices
- Automated tablature playback with adjustable tempo
- Song Store loaded with dozens of free songs and access to professional, licensed music with thumbnail art, MIDI previews and YouTube instructional videos.
- Song Library preloaded with 10 practice drills and warm-up exercises
- Beginner, Intermediate and Expert tab selection
- In-song, content sensitive chords and effects library
- Chord fret board that let's you practice fingering right on your phone.
- Upload and Download - upload tabs from your desktop or download straight from the net.
- Email support
Requirements: Android OS 2.1 or later.
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS
- Guitar Pro 3
- Guitar Pro 4
- Guitar Pro 5
Let me know what you think and please rate. More updates will come based on your interest and feedback!
Tags: Music Sheet, Instruments, Piano, Speed, Practice, Reading, Workout, Game, Quiz, Sight Read
== Features ==
* Set Lists Function
* Quick search
* Sync with Dropbox
* Hands Free page turn with AirTurn BT-105
* Basic Annotations Function (beta)
Simple, intuitive, user-friendly design. This app is bloat-free, making it incredibly easy to get started with digital sheet music. Bring freedom to your music - go digital with Orpheus sheet music reader for Android.
***Designed for 10-inch tablets***
Find out more at http://www.orpheus-app.com/
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.3 =
* Bug fixes relating to memory management. Recommended upgrade.
* Bug fix - Dropbox Sync button kept turning itself back on in some scenarios. Now it will stay off if you turn it off!
* Better support for scroll on Set Lists screen. Useful while building long Set Lists.
* Better support for SD Card storage
* Better support for directory switching
* Bug fix - fixes exit whilst minimized on some devices
* Bug fix - improved memory management for large PDF files
= 1.0 =
More from developer
For optimal results hold your camera as close as possible to the line of sheet music. Do not include clef, key signature nor time signature in snap. When holding the camera too far away, it doesn't work as well.
Snap a line of sheet music. Fit the music in the rectangle and keep it steady. DO NOT include Key and Clef symbols in the picture. Select the Key and Clef. Edit the music. SnapNPlay will detect most notes and rhythms, but you will have to analyze and correct the music. Play the music. Learn the tune. Select an instrument. Save the snap. Snap the next line...save it. Snap some more..save it. Then you can combine snaps that you saved and hear an entire tune played while watching the notes light up in time. Adjust the tempo or transpose the tune. Sing it, play it on your fiddle, recorder, trumpet, viola, cello, bass, guitar or piano.
Email me when you experience difficulty or have suggestions .
Currently the SnapNPlay algorithm only tries to detect notes, their length and accidentals. It does not try to parse triplets, rests, or grace notes. It does a great job at helping you learn a tune and learning to read sheet music. Just spend a few minutes snapping and learning. After you learn the tune, you will always be able to play it!
A couple tags: snap n play, snap and play, music education