"THIS APP DOESN'T PLAY MUSIC"
MusicScorePad is a music notation app.
With MusicScorePad you can turn your tablet / phone in a notebook for musical notes.
You have to write a part for a colleague during the soundcheck? An exercise for a student? You need to fix an idea before you lose it?
The idea is to always have at hand a sheet of digital music paper , with the same velocity but with many more features, here are a few:
- Fast writing "tap and drag" (tap to enter a symbol, move your finger to draw and write).
- Undo / redo programmable
- Autosave function programmable
- Usage of the musical fonts Maestro (default) and JazzFont (Plus version ).
- Crash recovery
- Enter chords with dedicated keyboard
- Enter free text for annotations and lyrics
- 4 colors available to make your music more readable or more educationally valid
- Full file management (load project, save / save as, export image, export Pdf (plus version)).
- Import and edit music in bmp / jpg / png
- Scan sheet with a special built-in camera and editing
- Share via wifi or 3g in png format and PDF (Plus version)
- entry of symbols "quantized"
- 5 Sizes Available (2Xpentagram standard tablature, single line and blank page).
If you have problems try changing your settings in the Preferences, there are parameters that allow you to make MusicScorePad more usable on many different devices.
For example, the sensitivity of the screen, the number of undo / redo, the autosave time
The free version has this limitations: can't be exported in PDF format (you can, however, export to png format), and a limited number of imports to 3 images and scans with the integrated camera, then these options will become unavailable.
You can open the keyboard and the MediaPlayer 10 times each.
This is to allow you to test these functions on your tablet / phone.
MusicScorePad is designed to make the best of 10 and 7-inch tablet, it is also usable on screens up to 4 inches but obviously negatively affected by the use of the limited screen space available.
Please note, for owners of smartphones, to reveal all buttons in sub-menu you must slide right or to left the buttons.
Take a look to the functions, download the Pdf manual from
WARNING: MusicScorePad is not an audio sequencer and don't allows you to play back what you have written (at least for now, this possibility will be the subject of future implementations).
Let me know what you think and please rate. More updates will come based on your interest and feedback!
Tags: Music Sheet, Instruments, Piano, Speed, Practice, Reading, Workout, Game, Quiz, Sight Read
This is a (musical) score reading(site read) training application.You can learn note position of a sheet music.
There are two modes.
★ practice mode
Note stops until you touch right note, so you can play at your pace. This mode is recommended for beginners,too.
★ normal mode
Note comes in real time. if you fail to press right note in time, miss count increases.
Changeable settings(press menu key at title)
* sound volume(become 0 if phone's ringtone volume is 0)
* accidentals(5 types.none,#,b,# + x,b + bb)
* keyboard settings(8 types.none,doremi,code,code(with octave),Chinese,French,German,Japanese)
* clef(4 types. G(treble),F(bass),C(alto),C(tenor))
* key signature(10 types.C major,# signatures(up to 5),b signatures(up to 4))
* sound(2 types.piano and acoustic guitar)
* keyboard width(5 types.set black key width rate against white key between 0.5 to 0.9)
* piano key number(4 types. wider/normal/narrow/mini)
* question note range(4 types. wider/normal/narrow/mini)
* game speed(3 types(50-70) to 9type(40-130 in app billing))
* note number(8 types(3-10 measure) in app billing)
* theoretical mode(theoretical[faithful with music theory]/verbose[explicitly show accidental])
* low memory mode(becomes simpler drawing)
- Accidentals(#,b etc) effects only current bar. Across the new bar line, accidentals effect will be reset.
- In contrast, changed key effect lasts during the staff notation if you change measure.
- If you touch right note as close as left judgement line, you'll get better judgement(perfect > great > good).
[About combination of settings]
- Even if you select flat appear mode,sharp appears to override other accidental effect (in theoretical mode,this case only) with sharp key signatures selection.
- And when you select many sharp key signatures like B major with flat appear mode, natural appears more frequent.
- Many flat key signatures with sharp appear mode behaves similarly.
- Even if you select no accidentals, accidental effects are overridden in verbose mode.
• Cross-platform cloud streaming
• Play iTunes library from any device
• Auto-organize music and create customizable playlists
★Secure and Stream Your Tunes
• Stream all of your home and mobile music in the cloud to any device
• iTunes integration – play your iTunes library from anywhere
• Playlist creation – on mobile and desktop
• Favorite songs, lists, albums, and artists for quick and easy access
• Powerful web-based portal when you’re non-mobile
• Auto-fetch album art to replace missing album covers
• Supports AAC and MP3 formats
Snap One members also get full access to Snap CloudView & Snap Secure.
Snap CloudView provides cross-platform file viewing across all of your devices. It
takes all of your content from all of your devices that was backed up with Snap
Secure, organizes it and allows you to see it from anywhere.
★Cloud Media Management
• View and access your favorite photos, music, videos and docs, that were backed up with Snap Secure, from any device
• Share content easily by link, attachment, or directly to social media pages
• Tag your favorite files for quick access
• Put content in the Family Room for secure private sharing with other members of your plan
• Cross-platform support – any and all combinations of mobile and desktop platforms can work together
• 750 GB of cloud storage (plans up to 1 TB available) for Snap One members
• Privacy – account storage is shared, but each member’s files are private and only viewable by that member
• State-of-the-art cloud storage infrastructure with the highest levels of security
Snap Secure is the ultimate tool for managing the mobile security of family members, devices, and important data.
• Family Map – see each family member’s location on a map
• Driver Safety – know if your family members are calling, texting, and browsing the web while driving
• Safety Zones – receive alerts when a family member enters or leaves a designated area - set up as many as you need for up to 6 account members
• Anti-Malware – protect your Android devices from viruses, malicious links and other threats with our #1-ranked security solution
• Emergency Manager – Trigger an SOS alert if you’re in a dangerous situation
• Social Media Security – monitor your social media profiles for inappropriate content, malware, and malicious connections
• Profile photo – add a photo to each family member's account for easy recognition and faster family monitoring
• Automatic backup of data including contacts, calendars, photos, videos and more
• Instant backup of each photo you take on your iOS device to the cloud
• Cross-platform restore of backed up data to a new device
• Remotely lock and wipe a lost or stolen mobile device
• Locate a lost phone on a map or trigger an audio alert if phone is misplaced nearby
• Support for both mobile and desktop devices
With Snap Play, backed up with CloudView and Play, all of your digital bases are covered. The mobile digital world can chaotic – with Snap One, let all that technology work for you, for a change.
Two types of subscriptions can be purchased:
1) Monthly - $9.99/month
2) Yearly - $99.99/year
• Play: Android, iPad & iPhone, and web
• CloudView: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, web
• Secure: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, Windows/Mac computer, web
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Muting or hiding tracks
* Display the note letters
* Color coding the notes
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
* Saving the sheet music as images
This is a based on the app "Midi Sheet Music" but with some improvements
- Synthesia will wait until you hit the correct note in "Melody Practice" mode.
- Perform each hand separately or together.
- Try more than 20 songs in the free version.
- Buy the unlock to play 130 more, along with every other MIDI song ever created.
- Connect your own digital piano and play along.
- Compatible with the lights in most lighted keyboards.
- Optionally show traditional sheet music, in addition to the falling notes.
- Master each section by creating a loop and practicing repeatedly.
- Keep time using the built-in metronome.
- Learn the correct fingers to use from the hints included with every song.
- Choose from more than 100 different instrument sounds.
Sight Reading Machine generates great sounding music using complex algorithms and music theories. Highly customizable options give you total control in the music composition - instrument, range, key, time, rhythm, pitch, dynamics, articulations, tempo.
- Auto refresh for non-stop sight reading practice
- Highly customizable options
- Random key signatures
- High quality music playback with note highlight
- Gestures to refresh and control tempo quickly
Bass Guitar (Low E)
Bass Guitar (Low B)
Cello - Bass Clef
Cello - Tenor Clef
Double Bass - Low E
Double Bass - Low C
Trombone - Bass Clef
Trombone - Tenor Clef
Basson - Tenor Clef
Basson - Bass Clef
• Unlimited Set Lists
• Unlimited sheet music folders
• Syncs with Dropbox
• Hands Free page turn - compatible with AirTurn and PageFlip pedals
• Quick search
• No ads
Simple, intuitive, user-friendly design. This app is bloat-free, making it incredibly easy to get started with digital sheet music. Bring freedom to your music - go digital with Orpheus sheet music reader for Android.
Find out more at http://www.orpheus-app.com/
Free vs Pro
Coming Soon (major features)
• Annotations (just a few months away)
• Hotlink feature (for stuff like repeat, DS, Coda etc)
• Google Drive Integration
This program is licensed under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License. You can view a copy of the license at https://www.gnu.org/licenses/ or request the source code by contacting us via our website at http://orpheus-app.com/contact/
New audio and visual playback lets you watch the lyrics and notes light up in sync with your music! Have feedback on this feature or other features you’d like to see added to our app? Please let us know!
- Easily import your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files
- A new free song every month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings
- Playback in portrait mode (note: zoom and mark-up tools are disabled while music is playing)
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music
- Easy page turns: just swipe or tap your finger to flip pages (your choice)
- Quickly jump to any page
- Zoom in on your notation
- Pen and highlight tools
- Transpose your notation
- Landscape mode support
- Organize folders & set lists
- Options for different paper types
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude)
- Access to nearly 260,000 additional arrangements through the Musicnotes.com store
- twenty five lessons
- twenty five quizzes
- thirty additional exercises for Guitar and Piano (Keyboards)
Each Lesson contains five exercises. You will see a score and you will listen to what is written on it with animations of the beats, the notes on the staff and their names. On the low right side you will see the way you have to keep the beat with your right hand as if you were drawing on top of the animation.
Each Quiz corresponds to a Lesson. There are no animations and you have to click on the red rectangle when each of the notes or silences marked with red take place. There is a maximum of 25 right guesses per Quiz (five per exercise). We recommend not to go further and review the corresponding Lesson if you don´t get a 20 score minimum per Quiz.
The additional exercises correspond to some contemporary music styles for Guitar and Piano (Keyboards).
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
Thanks very much for reporting bugs to us!
If you have any thoughts about this app, do not hesitate to email us. We'll keep improving it
NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7" and larger tablets. This application does not include any sheet music - you must provide your own.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app here: www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/downloads.html
Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Use FTP server as music source.
* Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
* Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
* 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
* Parametric equalizer DSP (4 bands).
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
* Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
* Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
* Mixing to Mono.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Unicode metadata support.
* Real-time multiband spectrum analyzer UI.
* Real-time RMS UI.
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Wake timer.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2.
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
Try evaluation version before buying (5 days): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
Neutron is under active development. Technical support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Forum: http://neutronmp.com/forum.
Please report bugs by e-mail or through the forum. Your patience, help and participation are highly appreciated!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to work with database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to control playback when phone state changes.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Neutron's license server (obtained information is deleted from the server completely after 1 month).
- INTERNET: to support audio streaming over the Internet.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: to support ringtone change from Neutron.
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
For optimal results hold your camera as close as possible to the line of sheet music. Do not include clef, key signature nor time signature in snap. When holding the camera too far away, it doesn't work as well.
Snap a line of sheet music. Fit the music in the rectangle and keep it steady. DO NOT include Key and Clef symbols in the picture. Select the Key and Clef. Edit the music. SnapNPlay will detect most notes and rhythms, but you will have to analyze and correct the music. Play the music. Learn the tune. Select an instrument. Save the snap. Snap the next line...save it. Snap some more..save it. Then you can combine snaps that you saved and hear an entire tune played while watching the notes light up in time. Adjust the tempo or transpose the tune. Sing it, play it on your fiddle, recorder, trumpet, viola, cello, bass, guitar or piano.
Email me when you experience difficulty or have suggestions .
Currently the SnapNPlay algorithm only tries to detect notes, their length and accidentals. It does not try to parse triplets, rests, or grace notes. It does a great job at helping you learn a tune and learning to read sheet music. Just spend a few minutes snapping and learning. After you learn the tune, you will always be able to play it!
A couple tags: snap n play, snap and play, music education