Using Scan MyCitroën:
1. After installing the application, enter the details of your vehicleto download its documentation
2. Using your smartphone's camera, scan the part of the vehicle you wantadvice on; the targeted part is detected via visual recognition and it triggers the displayof the corresponding documentation
3. Use the "Documentation" tab to access the documentation sectioncorresponding to the scanned item
4. The "Warning and indicator lamps" tab informs you of the nature ofthe alert and displays the initial advice to follow
5. You can also search for one or more keywords in the documentationusing the "magnifying glass" icon
In brief, you can easily access the complete content of thedocumentation with a simple and intuitive experience.
Advantages of the application:
- Visual recognition
- Can be used in "offline" mode
- A clear overview of all the warning and indicator lamps and theirmeaning
- Access to feature details via a visual identification, from outsideor inside your vehicle
This application is available for Ami, Berlingo, Berlingo Van, BerlingoElectric, E-Berlingo Multispace, C-Elysée, C-Zéro, C1, C3, C3 Aircross, C4, C4 X, C4 Cactus,C4 SpaceTourer (C4 Picasso), C5 Aircross, C5 X, E-Mehari, Grand C4 SpaceTourer (Grand C4Picasso), Jumper, Relay, Jumpy, Dispatch, SpaceTourer.