Use Employee Absence Tracker app to easily track working hours, vacations and sick leaves of employees. This app is ideal for manager to accurately estimate availability of employees on premises and in the field.
Employee Absence Tracker app can be 100% customized to meet your specific business needs.
The summary app features include:
• log the time when any employee comes to work and finishes work
• add a list of available employees or upload an Excel database to save time
• select employees that come to work
• mark employees that are on vacation or sick
• accurately calculate hours each employee works
• export collected information as Excel files
• analyze information
Employee Absence Tracker app will help you:
• eliminate paperwork
• increase accuracy
• reduce expenses
• improve control and workflow
In addition to using free Employee Absence Tracking version you can get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase and remove all ads by purchasing onetime fee. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $11.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $99.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited after purchasing a subscription
Premium in-app subscriptions are solely for this live app use. If you decide to customize the app on your own on the Snappii platform you should get a separate platform subscription and cancel your existing in-app subscriptions if any.