Speed up your construction equipment inventories! Never lose paper forms again. This #1 App is used by thousands of construction companies and can be 100% customized to your company's needs.
Track Construction Equipment app is specifically designed to create an inventory of construction equipment, track whether this equipment is used on a construction site or not.
Add new construction equipment or search thru a list of the available items by scanning bar codes or using keywords. Export a completed construction inventory as a PDF file via email.
By using the Track Construction Equipment app you will be able to:
• make a heavy equipment inventory
• work offline in areas with limited coverage
• scan bar codes and add them into your inventory
• search items by scanning bar codes and keywords
• track location of heavy equipment
• create PDF and Excel reports
• email reports and upload them to cloud drives
• print reports out
• save inventory on your device
• modify your existing inventory and add new equipment
• preview your inventory from multiple devices by using the same login credentials
• import your own fillable PDF forms from cloud storage to collect specific information
Get some benefits:
• eliminate paperwork
• save time on equipment tracking and maintenance
• improve data accuracy
• request customization to fit your business needs
You can request a customization of the app so that it works better for you at
In addition to using free Track Construction Equipment App version you can get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase and remove all ads by purchasing onetime fee. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $11.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $99.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically