Cool interactive Great way to incorporate technology into play therapy for children
Just got the Android update. I love this app as a therapeutic tool and for a calm down spot in the classroom. When I needed troubleshooting assistance they were extremely responsive!
My kids loved it! I tried this app in the Thinking Corner of my 4th grade classroom, and so far it is working really well. Students are able to take a quiet few minutes and reflect on what they are upset about. So far, they haven't had any trouble using the app without direction. It is working great! Well worth it.
- added support for in-app purchases
- added first in-app purchase: "Don't Explode, Snap!"
- Supports multiple stories
- Added story about worry: Worried Wendall
- New layout
- New name to accurately reflect changes in app structure
- Bug fixes
Snap Face - Snappy Photo Collage, Collage Maker, Mirror Image, Brush, Square ...