- Telemeter Tool: quick remote distance estimation without reference objects using only a camera measure.
- SpiritLevel3D Tool: distant object alignment and tilt measurement using a camera.
- Lines Tool: vertical and horizontal reference lines, that can be used for horizontal or vertical object alignment and tilt elimination.
- Augmented Compass Tool: orientation detection in the room or space for better room planning, angle measurements, electromagnetic interference and metal detection.
- Angle Tool: measure and mark angles in vertical and horizontal planes.
- Calibration Tool: calibrate your phone before measurements.
- Unit Converter: convert results into different length or area units.
- Detailed help
The distinctive feature of the Telemeter Tool is two options:
Choose Hand-Mode when the exact height of the camera is unknown and you are on the ground holding the device in you hands.
Enter your height and smart algorithm estimates the camera height. You don't need to enter the exact camera height, as required in other applications. Since you know your height exactly, you can start measurements immediately. This is an advantage of using Hand-mode. This mode requires to hold and move your camera as shown in measurement guide that is included in the app.
If the exact height of the camera from the ground is known, Stand-Mode is to be used.
Stand-mode doesn't make any assumption about your position. Exact camera height leads to more accurate measurement results. You can use this mode in different situations or build your own camera measurement setup.
Measurements can be conducted in metric and imperial units: feet, meters, inches. Angles are measured in degrees.
With the Telemeter you can measure:
- distance from you (observer) to an object
- distance between points in direction 'from an observer'
- distance between two points in a plane
- object dimensions (depth, height, width, length)
- height from the ground level
- height of big objects or a person
- angles between planes (e.g. between two walls)
- angles between two orientations in the space
- angles in horizontal or vertical planes
You can also use Telemeter for:
- object alignment
- tilt measurement or elimination, pitch gauge
- checking orientation in space (cardinal directions)
- electromagnetic interference and metal detection
- marking a plane for object placement (e.g. a wall for pictures and shelves mounting)
Please try also Partometer - camera measure App, that uses common reference objects for measurements.
For long distance you can try Distance2Meter - camera measure that uses motion for distance measurement. You can measure distances in hundred meters range with good accuracy.
If you enjoy using this app, please take a moment to share your experience and rate it.
Thank you for your support!
Very useful for math or physics exercices
✓ Compute first and second derivative
✓ Nice looking functions equations
✓ Lot of functions, like abs, sqrt, cbrt, ln, exp, log, and 24 trigonometrics functions (cos, sin, tan, sec, acos...)
✓ No Internet connection needed
✓ Syntaxic coloration (optional)
This free trial version does not specify the process of calculating the derivative, only the final result is shown.
Try it before purchasing. Update your software application up to the commercial version, with the derivative calculation process shown.
- Crash Fixes
- More intuitive UI
You can also solve differential equations and plot graphs of your choice
Now, do your homework easily when the app :
-- Shows all the steps of differentiation and integration
-- Supports a wide range of functions (trigonometric, polynomial, logarithmic / a combination of them)
-- Draws a graph of any mathematical function
-- Allows you to solve differential equations with initial value problems.
-- Allows you to view the raw data of every computation
-- Has pinch-to-zoom feature so that you can analyze your solutions well
-- Uses multicolored graph plots so that you can compare the solutions of differential equations
For feedback and suggestions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that the app is ad-based which is not shown in the screenshots for clarity.
Visit http://rajatpawariit.wix.com/difforint and https://twitter.com/DiffOrInt for further details.