23snaps is the free, private family photo album that allows parents to save and share photos, videos, and stories of their child’s precious moments, and share them with a closed network of family and close friends - anywhere in the world.
Don’t worry if your family members don’t have an Android phone – they can follow your updates on other smartphones, online and by email!
- Upload photos, videos, stories, height & weight measurements, and status updates to a private baby book.
- Connect with a partner and you can both add your own updates for your children.
- Completely private and secure, only the people you approve can see your photos.
- Invited family and friends can interact with updates you share by posting smiles, hearts and comments.
- Organize your memories into collections.
- View photos in a timeline, gallery or calendar view.
- Add photo filters, frames and vignettes.
Called the “Facebook for Families” by TechCrunch and “Instagram for Parents” by CNET
“23snaps is designed to help you share photos, videos and updates of your kids exclusively with family and close friends. It’s a free app that doesn’t expose private content to the wider online community.” – Mother & Baby Magazine
23snaps has been featured by the BBC, Mother & Baby Magazine, Baby London Magazine, Baby & Pregnancy Magazine, Baby World, Baby Buzz Magazine, TechCrunch, Mashable, CNET, CTV, and is winner of the Silver award for Best Family App in the Loved by Parents Awards.
Follow us on G+: http://plus.google.com/+23snaps