* Video, Audio, Live, VOD, IPTV player.
* Play several streams simultaneously.
* Picture-in-picture mode.
* Background playback.
* Public and private chat while watching.
* Built-in Fast video & IPTV player with high capabilities.
* The ability to choose the default video quality.
* Support for multiple quality for one channel (SD HD FHD 4K).
* Support for multiple servers for one channel.
* Auto choose server if one server not working.
* Automatic live stream reconnection.
* Audio track selection.
* Play audio only mode.
* The ability to create and arrange the favorite channels list.
* Start playing selected channel on launch.
* User-friendly design.
* Grid or list view of Channels.
* IPTV watching with channels groups and logos.
* Supporting request headers from m3u file
* Quickly search for channels in playlists.
Supported video sources:
* MP4 (MPEG-4)
* MOV (QuickTime Movie)
* WMV (Windows Media Viewer)
* AVI (Audio Video Interleave)
* Flash video formats FLV, F4V & SWF (Shockwave Flash)
Supported playlist sources:
* Android Phone.
* Android Tab.
* Android TV.
* Android TV Box.
Supported video cast options:
* Web Video Caster.
We do not provide any type of IPTV services such as IPTV subscriptions, broadcasts or channel codes.
This app has no affiliation with any third-part provider what so ever.
This app does not provide or include any media or content, and users must provide their own content by providing FG codes, Xtream codes or M3u files links.
We do not endorse the use of copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright holder.
The application does not host any video files or live broadcasts on its servers.
The application did not declare itself to be the owner or responsible for the content that the user runs on the application, and the application when starting it is completely free of any content unless the user enters his own content.
As far as we know that a Player of links does not directly infringe copyright because no copy is made on the app servers, and thus this is not a valid reason to send a DMCA notice. To remove this content from the web, the content owner should contact the web host that's actually hosting the content (not the maintainers of this app).
We at Drama Live are ready to ban any server address if we receive a complaint that it is broadcasting illegal content at firstname.lastname@example.org.