**All Pro Upgrade features now come with Flowpaper as standard**
• Designed for use on phone and tablet devices.
• Draw with physics
• Playful waves of colour
• Share images with friends
• Load images from your gallery
• Restore accidentally deleted flowpapers by pressing undo Upgradable Features
• Export high-resolution images.
• Continuous Flow mode, brush strokes keep flowing after you lift your finger.
Не содержит рекламы. Несколько вариантов кистей и эффекты размывания.
Можно нарисовать цветочек, горшочек, домик и всякое такое в этом роде, а потом поделиться с кем-нибудь через ММС сообщение или Sкype.
Будьте осторожны. Это программа не создана для профессионального рисования, пожалуйста, не покупайте её для этого.
Now you can experience some of the effects of LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide a.k.a "Acid") using only your Android Phone!
The LSD Simulator (or Hallucination Simulator on the Amazon Market) can give you a taste of what it's like using moving visual patterns. Just follow the simple instructions, and you'll get to have the experience of hallucination without harming yourself.
Just load the app and follow the instructions.
tags: gravilux, novelty, hallucinate, lsd, drugs, tripping fest, trippy, tripping
Get pleasure from drawing on the screen of your phone!
Draw everything that you want and then share your
masterpieces with friends . Save your pictures to watch later.
- Share via Facebook , email , Bluetooth or via other programs;
- Undo mistakes;
- Redo last canceled actions;
- Use effects (dashed line, emboss, empty inside, blur (normal, solid, inner, outer ))
- Take picture from camera or gallery and draw;
- Change background color;
- Change line width and color;
- Pencil / Eraser;
I hope You will enjoy it!
To leave the application, it uses free advertising.
☆ OVERVIEW ☆
Let your creativity run wild with Scribblify, a one-of-a-kind universal drawing and painting tool for children and adults of all ages. From natural to abstract and everything in between, Scribblify allows anyone to create spectacular artwork with ease—limited only by one’s imagination. This is a completely free (ad-supported) and full-featured app.
Scribblify is packed with 28 hand crafted brushes, each with its own unique appearance and behavior. From neon glow to glitter, organic to surreal, most of the brushes are unlike anything seen before. The wide variety of exclusive brushes, preset backgrounds, advanced color effects and mirror drawing capabilities ensures endless entertainment for all.
☆ UNIVERSAL APP - USE EVERYWHERE ☆
Scribblify is a universal app that works across virtually all Android phones and tablets. Scribblify uses the entire screen as its canvas, so you can create even higher resolution artwork on modern tablets. Free and premium versions of Scribblify are also available for all iOS devices.
☆ KEY FEATURES ☆
○ Paint using 28 original brushes to create endlessly fascinating compositions
○ Choose from 560 brilliant base colors and create custom blends using a variety of innovative effects
○ Select from 28 distinct background textures (55 if inverted)
○ Effortlessly create symmetrical artwork using the horizontal, vertical and quad mirroring system; an option also exists to mirror from wherever you touch for expanded effects
○ Enable plasma, multicolor, color variance and two color blend other effects to produce new styles and textures
○ Easily export your artwork to any compatible app on your device including social network apps and third party illustration tools
Video tutorials and help documentation is available on the official Scribblify website. Please contact support for any assistance.
Note: This is an early version of Scribblify for Android. The iOS version is much more mature with additional brushes and capabilities.
Includes a report specifying detailed OpenGL information, available display configurations, list of supported OpenGL extensions, and the ability to save all of that information to SD card. This application also comes with the complete source code, available via a long-press on any demo.
Since updating to version 8, I have not received any crash reports. I would consider this a final/stable release. If you run into any issues, please email me, and I will fix them ASAP.
Just as in previous versions, you can gain access to source code by long-pressing any demo. If you want to download source code from the convenience of your computer browser, or want to leave a comment, visit my site: http://temperage.com
Here I try to respond to your comments/reviews, until Google implements a better way of doing this.
@Matt - your demo #14 did not work because glCopyTexImage2D is poorly implemented on some devices. It works fine in the emulator.
@seankang - latest release fixes your crash. Your device reported a funny GL_VERSION string, everything is fixed now.
@Kevin - can you please be more specific? Any unresolved issues?
v8.0 [Jun 2011]
- Fixed the flickering issue in "Face vs. Vertex Normals" #24
- Modified the "Terrain With Dynamic Lights" #12
- Final fix for crashes related to gl version checking
v7.0 [Jun 2011]
- Added a new Light Attenuation example #28
- Added device information to the Graphic Configuration report
- Fixed crashes related to null value returned by glGetString()
v6.0 [Jun 2011]
- Added new example: Alpha Test and Depth Test #27
- Fixed Object Reflections #20
- Added EGL error checking to fix rare crashes
v5.0 [Jun 2011]
- Changed the display configuration test. Now it is much easier to read, plus you have the ability to save information to text file.
- Ranked all tests according to minimum GLES version required
- Added "Texture Mipmapping" effect demonstration
- Added the demo showing all possible combinations of blend functions.
v4.0 [May 2011]
- Added the ability to get source code from within the app
- Fixed all crashes with examples #18, #19, #20.
- Rewrote Terrain With Dynamic Lights (#12) to fix face normals
- Rewrote Stencil Buffer Shadows (#18) to fix shadow accuracy
- Fixed Point Size Attenuation example #17
v3.0 [Dec 2010]
- Fixed the fog example #13
- Added examples 21-24
v2.0 [Oct 2010]
- Added examples 18-20
v1.0 [Sep 2010]
- Initial public release
--==[Permissions & Requirements]==--
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save source code or graphics configuration info to SD card if you choose to do so.
minSdkVersion="4" - requires at least Android 1.6
glEsVersion="0x00010000" - requires you to have at least OpenGL 1.0
* 24 amazing brushes draw shapes and patterns automatically
* Blend Modes (Lighten, Darken, Color Dodge, Color Burn, etc)
* Intuitive user interface
* Mirrored Drawing – Vertical, Horizontal and Kaleidoscope mode
* Eraser plus the Clear Blend Mode allows you to use any brush as an eraser
* Line width adjustment
* Opacity adjustment
* Brush custom adjustments
* Full color support with an intuitive color picker
* Selectable background color
* Gallery allows you to view, add, edit, delete and export your artwork
* Built in slide show feature lets you show off your creations
* Full undo/redo
* Draw in portrait or landscape mode
* Set picture orientation
* Online gallery lets you share your pictures with friends, family and the world
* Post your artwork to your Facebook Wall
* Post your artwork to Twitter
* Colorful design :)
* Simple and intuitive interface
* Palette of 7 colors
* The "New", "Eraser" and "Save" buttons
* Saving image in PNG format
* Multi-touch support
* Immersive mode for tablets with Android 4.4
* No advertising within the application
Why are so many "weighs"?
Drawing is developed using technologies of HTML5. To the application functioned the same everywhere, we have implemented in it Chromium engine. This explains a significant part of the setup file size.
We recommend use of a Tablet with a diagonal of 7 "and a dual core processor. The installation requires approximately 50 MB of free space. The minimum version of Android 4.0.
Perfect for both tablet and mobile phone.
Simple operation and opportunities.
The collection consists of colorings on various subjects:
* children's cartoons and games
* funny characters
A rich set of colors and a variety of brushes for painting. With effects, so it will be interesting
Glow Draw, the BEST android drawing app for kids!
Glow Draw is particularly designed for kids with super easy-to-use painting on canvas. It has endless bright colors and different beautiful brushes, such as glow, neon, rainbow, crayon and sketchy, etc.. Children love it so much!
The built-in gallery stores both kids drawing picture and drawing procedure.This is the best kids drawing book yet! If you are thinking about getting it and your not sure, well I say definitely get it for kids! So fun!! :)
* paint on canvas or photo
* Different brushes, such as glow, crayon, spray, various brush.
* Bright colors
* "movie" mode to play back the drawing like a little film.
* undo, redo
* share your glow drawing via different social media network etc.
For children 1-3 years.
This is a simple drawing application with a minimalistic interface
nothing to distract from drawing.
- A minimum set of buttons
- No extra confirmations (for example, when cleaning the screen)
- Lock the button "Back"
- Clear the screen by shaking
- No Ad, Free always.
Clear the screen by shaking is disabled by default. It can be enabled in the application settings.
If your child has grown up, you can include some of the options in the menu. eg ask for confirmation when cleaning the screen or output.
Use one finger to move canvas or two fingers to zoom and rotate. Zoom in to maximum and drawing tools will appear. Select your tool, choose size and color and draw the largest drawing the world has ever seen!
Anyone can draw anywhere in canvas, so please respect the work of other users and they will respect yours. Inappropriate content will be removed.
Application is developed in Adobe AIR, website flash version available on http://onboard.yoz.sk .