- count from 1 to 10.
- addition and subtraction.
- times table.
- puzzle style.
- multiplication table.
nice graphics game
count to 10
count to ten
count to 100
TV functionality included for easy learning
Talking Kids Math and Numbers is an easy way for kids to learn numbers and build basic math skills.
-High quality 3D graphics
-Funny Penguin Animations
-Text to speech / spoken text
-Special Sound Effects
Your children will enjoy the following activities:
This app helps preschool-aged kids learn numbers and basic math skills.
Download it now for free and enjoy the new way of learning!
✔ Name numbers
✔ Compare numbers
✔ Match numbers
Wouldn't it be just wonderful if there was a simple game for preschoolers that made learning numbers and basic math skills enjoyable? There is! It's called Kids Numbers and Math - and it will teach your kids how to count, as well the basics of addition, subtraction and much more!
Numbers are spoken in kid-friendly English. The paid version enables the number ranges to be set, with numbers going up to 20.
The game is from Intellijoy, where we specialize in educational games with the fun built right into them.
Your child will love playing Kids Numbers and Math, and you'll be able to relax, knowing your child is learning while having great fun.
If you want your child to learn math – and enjoy it – you can't find a better choice than Kids Numbers and Math.
Parents and students have asked for a more advance version of our very popular “Math Practice Flash Cards” App and here it is!
★ A fun educational game to become a Math PRO! Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
★ Create unlimited set of math flash cards for any skill level.
★ Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
★ Advance multiple choice.
★ Card values can range from 0-99 and are fully customizable per quiz.
★ Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
★ Clean user interface.
★ Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
★ The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
★ Negative answers are allowed.
★ Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
★ Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
★ Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
★ Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
★ Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math PRO
This application provides exercises covering basic mathematical skills like:
Several levels of difficulty are present (easy, medium, hard).
You can choose to do a test comprising between 5 and 20 operations. At the end of the test you have summary with your results. You win three stars when you find the solution at the first try, when you make a error, you lose a star. After three star lost, you go to the next operation.
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." - famigo.com
A professional brain trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.
Have you ever wanted to be the "king" of something? Of course you have! We want to show you that mathematics is far from boring. It's awesome! It's fun! It makes sense.
Don't lollygag around on the web or with other dull "learning" apps. You just found what you were looking for. A professional brain trainer, one that is both efficient and fun to use.
Strengthen your mental abilities, improve your ability to stay concentrated over long periods of time and sharpen your perception skills.
You won't regret it.
We guarantee, if you make it through the entire plan you'll be better than you've ever been. Pinky promise!
To name just a few of the categories available:
» Powers & Roots
» Average & Median
» Smallest & Largest
An excellent app - Editor's Choice from DroidAppOfTheDay.com
Search categories: math games, quick calculation exercises, brainiac, math for kids, brain workout, brain fitness, games for children, math tricks, math for kids, math reference, calculation games, free puzzles, kids games, smart games, solitary games, free games, IQ exercises, math workout, math help, education game, brain teaser, numbers, logic games, kid games, elementary math, mind game, free fun game, math help, fun games for free, fun games for kids, rain exercises, IQ tests, math skills.
★ Math for kids is either a big task or a milestone. Teaching your child math isn't something that happens overnight.
★ Remember KISS - Keep It Simple, Stupid! Small children aren't going to be able to handle too much complexity with math at this point. Be patient and never go faster than your child can take.
★ Begin teaching them with an interactive activity. Kids Learn Math teaches math with fun. You will be amazed how your kid will start loving math and he / she might be found screaming… Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun !
★ Kids Learn Math has 7 Games:
1. Learn Kids Math ( Kids 1-20 )
2. Kids Numbers – Learn Counting ( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
3. Kids Numbers – Find Largest Number ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
4. Kids Numbers – Find Smallest Number ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
5. Kids Numbers - Learn Kids Addition ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
6. Kids Numbers - Learn Kids Subtraction ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
7. Math for kids - Kids Memory Match ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
★ Kids Learn Math ( Kids Math ) is an interactive app which makes learning maths easy, simple and fun which helps kids learn faster.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Kids Learn Math is an interactive educational game through which your child can develop hand-eye coordination and observation skills.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Observation Skills are developed by paying close attention to many details, focus, analysing, reasoning and memory. Kids Learn Math helps your child to do all these.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Features of the game:
✔ It enables your child to learn preschool Math & its basics.
✔ It will also help develop your child’s hand-eye coordination & observation skills.
✔ It will help in improvement of your child’s memory.
★ What does the game offer? ( Math Games for kids )
✔ Learn through Kids Learn Math & Kids Learn Counting ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Study the Kids Math ( Kids Flashcards ) and get familiar with numbers and basics related to Math.
✔ Learn - Largest Number , Smallest Number , Kids Addition & Kids Subtraction ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Find the largest and smallest numbers & learn basics of Kids addition and Kids subtraction ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
✔ Test your memory with Kids Math - Kids Memory Match ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Test your memory by matching the numbers.
★ How to play?
1. Learn Kids Math ( Math kids Kids Math)
- Study the Kids Math dictionary.
- Learn the numbers - how it sounds and learn how to spell it.
2. Kids Math – Learn Counting ( Math Games for kids )
- Learn Counting with fun.
3. Kids Puzzle – Largest Number ( Math Games for kids , Kids Puzzle )
- Tap on the largest number from the numbers shown.
4. Kids Puzzle – Smallest Number ( Math Games for kids , Kids Puzzle )
- Tap on the smallest number from the numbers shown.
5. Kids Math – Addition Kids Quiz ( Math Games for kids , Kids Quiz )
- Find the correct answer by adding two numbers.
6. Kids Math – Subtraction Kids Quiz ( Math for kids , Kids Quiz )
- Find the correct answer by adding two numbers.
7. Kids Math - Kids Memory Match ( Math for kids, Kids Quiz )
- Tap on a tile to turn it over and reveal a number. Then tap on the second tile, trying to find the matching number. If the images match, the tiles are removed from the board.
★ It is said that Humans are only fully Human when they Play; well, then kids will be only fully kids when they play. Even better if they learn while playing! Research also shows that kids, who enjoy learning, learn quicker and memorize better than those who are forced to learn and study. So why not make learning fun and play.
★ We at UPUP are trying to do the same – Make your child enjoy learning.
★ UPUP gives you all these- free games for kids, educational games for kids, fun educational games for kids, ESL for kids
★ Keywords: Educational, Children, Preschool , Cognitive Skills, Autistic , Kids Math , Kids Learn Math , Kids Quiz , Kids Puzzle , 123 , 1-20
A wonderful, cute collection of math puzzles for toddlers and kids.
Math puzzles for kids is an educational and entertaining game.
It is a nice, simple, fun, and colorful game for children! Play with addition, subtraction, multiplication, division!
A lot of different puzzles with numbers to keep your kid busy.
You can also choose the difficulty level: easy, medium and hard, to suit the needs of each child.
It starts with addition and, as you progress, includes subtraction, multiplication and division.
Easy to learn and to control:
-touch the screen and drag the numbers on the right place
-interact with all the elements on the screen when a math operation is solved
-when a puzzle is completed tap the arrow to change to the next level
Available for all screen resolutions and devices, including tablet device as Kindle and Samsung !
Simple and intuitive, your baby will have lots of fun for hours!
This educational game will help your toddler to improve skills in problem solving,
logical and cognitive skills, concentration and memory.
- high quality puzzle game for preschool kids with basic math operations!
- Easy to use and control, with increasing difficulty
- fun for children, nice sounds to keep early learners entertained while they learn
- learn to recognize numbers!
- Toddlers develop their fine motor skills by dragging and dropping puzzle pieces
- Play with your child or let them play alone, Math training for kids!
- use it to keep your baby or preschooler occupied
- A lot of math puzzles!
- randomly generated math puzzles! this educational game will never get old!
This is the FREE version (Ads supported),
If your kid likes this app, then you can buy the FULL version
with more puzzles and no ads
Fun and enjoyable to learn and practice mathematics with great colorful puzzles and mathematical operations, this is a must have app!
A lot of educational puzzles for young kids!!
Your child will learn operations and numbers!
A fun game to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Your child will learn while having great fun.
Ideal for children but also fun for adults who want to practice math with their kids!
Math Helper is an application for solving problems for Algebra I, Algebra II, Calculus, and Math.
The application is equipped with a convenient multi-function calculator and extensive theoretical guide to offer you even more math help and tools at your fingertips.
Getting math help is incredibly easy and efficient with this app; you choose a problem, enter the conditions, and get the solution and systematic explanation.
Whether you need help with derivatives, limits, geometric shapes and figures, statistics, matrices, systems of equations, graphs of functions, mathematical analysis, linear algebra probability theory, vectors, or any other algebra problem, Math Helper offers solutions and explanations for everything!
ATTENTION: Step-by-step solution functionality is only available in Full version!
• 8 topics, 41 sub-sections, and 61+ problems
• Intel® Learning Series Alliance quality mark
• Educational App Store Approved
• 600.000 downloads of free version
WHAT IS IT
• Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices
• Linear Algebra - Solving systems of linear equations
• Vector Algebra - Vectors
• Vector Algebra - Shapes
• Mathematical Analysis - Derivatives
• Probablility Theory
• Numbers and Sequences
• Function Plotter
Future updates for the app will include:
• An improved derivative calculator
• Step-by-step integrator
• Limits and series expansion
• Division and multiplication of numbers and polynomials
• A brand-new design interface
• 50+ additional math problems
Full featured scientific calculator . It can help you solve basic calculations to college calculus.
With "Maths Solver" You can solve complex Math problems or plot multiple functions with accuracy and speed.
No network access required! which means you don't need internet connected to use its features.
You can plot functions and zoom-in , zoom-out (Press back button to make graph full screen by hiding keyboard )
It covers following areas of Mathematics.
Solve equation and system of linear equations
Indefinite and Definite Integration
Set operations i.e Union, Intersection, Mean, Median, Max, Min
Matrix : Determinant, Eigenvalues, EnigenVectors, Transpose, Power
Curl and Divergence
2D function plots
For full list of features see examples.
Keywords: Math Calculator, Maths, Equations, Scientific Calculator, Graph Plot, Functions Plot, Maths Calculator
Types of Math problems and Algebra equations it can solve:
- Simple Quadratic equations >>> e.g. x^2 + 5x + 6 = 0
- Simple Linear equations >>> e.g. 2x + 6 = 22
- Applying PEMDAS >>> e.g. 2 + 4/8 * 3 - 2
- Find GCF, LFM
- Work with Fractions
Future release plans (the app doesn’t solve these yet!):
- Solve complex Quadratic equations >>>> e.g. x^2 + 2x + 4x – 5 + 11 = -x
- Solve complex Linear equations >>>> e.g. (2x + 5)/(x - 4) = 4x + 3
- Solve problems involving decimal points >>>> e.g. 2.5 * 4.6 + 2/4
- Solve Geometry questions
Its fun to learn Algebra with its very easy to understand Algebra learning resources. It covers these Algebra topics:
------- What is a Polynomial?
------- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
------- Multiplying and Dividing Polynomials
------- Rational Expressions
------- Conjugates and Rationalizing the Denominator
------- Special Binomial Products
Introduction to Algebra
------- One step Equations
------- Two step Equations
------- Algebraic Multiplication
------- Order of Operations - PEMDAS
------- Solving by Substitution
------- Linear Inequalities
------- What is Exponent?
------- Negative Exponents
------- Reciprocal of Numbers and Variables
------- Squares and Square roots
------- Fractional Exponents
------- Laws of Exponents
------- Multiplying and Dividing Variables with Exponents
Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
------- Expanding and FOIL method
------- Multiplying Signed Numbers
------- Commutative, Associative and Distributive Laws
------- Cross Multiply
------- Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
------- Equation of a Straight Line
------- Coordinates and Quadrants
------- What is a Quadratic Equation?
------- Solving by Factoring
------- Completing the Square
------- Solving using Quadratic Formula
Have any feedback, facing any issues, or see a wrong answer? Send us feedback on: www.iKaes.com/feedback.html or support@iKaes.com
We constantly review and act upon user feedback, and update our App to increase customer satisfaction.
Also visit us at www.iKaes.com
The topics covered in the app include:
- Elementry Algebra
- Basic identities
- Boolean Algebra
- Quadratic formula
- Solid Geometry
- Plane Geometry
- Right angled triangle
- Trignometric functions
- Pythagorean identity
- Double angle identities
- Shifts and periodicity
Keywords:formulae, formulas, formula, math, maths,equation, reference, science, equations, math games, math game, math workout, maths help, , maths workout, Mathsbrain, maths kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, math test, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, math skill, math wizard, brain teaser, math problem solving, math logic, SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT,CET,CAT,XAT,UPSC,IAS,10th grade,12th grade,IPS,AIEEE,IIT Jee,MAT, JMET,ATMA,SNAP,NMAT,IIFT,FMS,HSC,SSC
♥♥♥ MATH FOR KINDERGARTEN: is the best choice for your kids. Let relax and improve the maths skills everywhere and everytime! ♥♥♥
DOWNLOAD FREE and use it now!
Math for Kindergarten is a great tool which helps your children get used to and develop a lot of basic math skills in a completely natural way. With colorful, beautiful, lovely graphic and images, this application will make your children feel math so amazing!
With Math for Kindergarten, you can:
• Improve the basic math
• Complete observation skill
• Enhance the concentration ability
♥ A combination of 15 different games suitable for kindergarten kids:
Number and counting
Skip – Count
Same and Difference
Data of graft
♥ Sounds in each part provide interesting lessons and evoke child's passion for mathematics.
♥Simple user interfaces and intuitive designs are easy for using to help your child need to be use application independently.
This is the great method for your kids to learn MATH effectively and conveniently!
Thank you for choosing us as a companion for your kids!
Our educational game shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear. As a result, preschoolers kids learn the letters sounds much more faster.
- educational games for kids free
- days of week for kids
- educational quotes
- educational games for kindergarten
- abc flashcards for kids
- educational apps for toddlers
- sounds of letters
- fun educational games for teens
- animal sounds for toddlers
- colors for toddlers app free
- educational games and apps for preschoolers
- shapes for babies apps
- numbers for kids games
- calendar for baby
- talking alphabet
- educational flashcards for kids
- educational baby games free
- education puzzle
- education quiz
- human body parts for education
- real cute animals for kids
- shapes and colors
- baby learn abc and numbers
- letters and numbers
- teacher apps
- teacher games
- learning abc with fun
- math puzzle games for kids
- educational games for kids age 10
- educational games for adults
- educational activities free kindergarten
- learning games for kids
- children recognize letters
- phonics education
- baby learn real english words
- help parents teach their kids
- train memory
- improve pronunciation
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment. Educational games are games that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning a skill as they play. Game types include board, card, and video games.
Game based learning (GBL) is a type of game play that has defined learning outcomes. Generally, game based learning is designed to balance subject matter with gameplay and the ability of the player to retain and apply said subject matter to the real world.
Educational entertainment (also referred to by the portmanteau "edutainment", which is education + entertainment) is any entertainment content that is designed to educate as well as to entertain. Content with a high degree of both educational and entertainment value is known as edutainment. There also exists content that is primarily educational but has incidental entertainment value. Finally, there is content that is mostly entertaining but can be seen to have some educational value.
More from developer
- Basic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Series completion.
- Distinguishing even/odd numbers.
- And more...
The following activities are included:
1. Scale balance - Given a certain weight, find all the weights that equal it.
2. Train riding - Complete the series of numbers.
3. Bubbles - find all the numbers that are a multiplication of a given number (2,3 or 4).
4. Match it - match corresponding equations.
5. High flying - solve the equation on the banner, before it passes.
6. Class room - solve the equations appearing on the blackboard.
- "Built in" - a random built in image.
- "Gallery" - select an existing image from your gallery.
- "Camera" - shoot an image using the camera and use it.
You can also control the amount of pieces the puzzle would contain:
- 2 X 3 (easy)
- 3 X 4 (medium)
- 4 X 5 (difficult)