Nope When u first open it, it warns u about screen burn-ins!!! I mean r u trying to scare people or what?
Full screen phone menu The latest update made it so that now I have to swipe from the top to get my phone menu to appear. It was much more convenient before where I could just easily hit home button without having to swipe down first.
Timer doesn't work Timer does not work at all. Your phone will run our of battery and get some screen burn
Like it Very use full for my little siblings
Remove ads Great app if you just remove the ads, or just implement them so they don't appear during light use.
Ad's/babys I lived the app. My sister nightlight broke and we are in the process in getting a new one. So I though why buy one when I can download one. I set it up but then the ad's kept showing up every hour. But it was very helpful considering it helped my little sister
- UI Overhaul
- Bug Fixes
- Added ability to remove ads
- Small fixes
- Fixed a small bug where colors weren't saved when the screen was rotated
- New Icon
- Completely revamped with cards layout
- Added color transition speed functionality
- Added clock display functionality
- Added alarm clock functionality (very basic)