'Fry Me Omelettes' is not like your typical casual cooking game: You as chef, can fry eggs, in whatever fashion you may think of-- A beautiful sunny-side up, a creamy omelette, or a black pile of burnt crap! You will be facing the food critics at their mercy... or the other way round. There'll be unlockables, achievements, stats, leaderboards, and even a record system to view your previous attempts.(egg dishes)
This is a tried-and-true game with minimum instructions & lots of choices, so use your instinct/intuition to fry your eggs/omelettes, just like how you do in real life! Have fun!
*CAUTION: Game contains mild language & rude insults.(but no swearing)
- Android version 'Jelly Bean' 4.3 or above
- OpenGL ES 3.0 or above
- designed for phones & tablets (not available for Android PCs/laptops)
- screen aspect ratio: 16:9, 16:10 & 3:2 (4:3, 18:9 not supported)
Devices with higher native resolutions (1080p or above) may have 'heating issue' playing the game. Thus, devices with lower native resolutions (720p or below) are preferable.
- game can get sluggish and hot on lower-end devices.
- for better frame rates, go to Option menu and select 'off' & 'min'.
- 'bypass'(scene skip) may sometimes occur on the judging sequence.
- egg records stores maximum 20 dishes from the newest.
- egg records may lost if cache is cleared.
- for people who don't want any pork, click the 'Ham' to 'No Ham' from Option menu.
If you want to play the game from PC with more fluid gameplay(and some game physics), check out the web version!
visit Kongregate.com and type in 'Fry Me Omelettes', or click here: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Allentthesnouty/fry-me-omelettes/
You're welcome to sign up in order to comment & rate.
for more info, visit our website: