✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Facebook, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
☆ Timeline (Facebook + Twitter) [License required]
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to email@example.com
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
NEW IN 1.7.1:
Lockscreen extension users will find the widget in the list again
Link to extension apps in the Play Store fixed
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 3 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a trial version with NO TIME LIMIT. After 7 days, you will be asked to buy the license key to unlock more options and support further development. But you could continue use this app for free as long as you want until you decide to buy it or not.
ALSO NOTE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
The glorious visual elements and dynamic effects of Next Switch Widget will absolutely give you unique visual enjoyment.
Notice:If Next switch widget can't be displayed on your Next Launcher, maybe your Next Launcher is an unpaid version. It's note safe. Please uninstall this copy and install Next Launcher in Google Play if you like it.
- Functions: Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Upward and downward gesture:more switches
- Tap “more” button:toggle position modification
Unable to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the widget
How to uninstall?
Since Next Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of Next Launcher -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your Next Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “Next Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
This is a set of four widgets: Contact, Contact Group, Applications Launcher and Bookmarks Launcher.
Contact widget shows photo of the contact and provides instant access to various contact’s actions: phone call, SMS, chat, email, sending messages through different instant messengers, opening post address on map, opening URLs in browser and so on. Contact widget allows your pre-select application for specified action (call, sending message or email, etc). Start any action in 1-2 tap. One-tap launch and double tap launch are supported.
Application Launcher widget shows selected by you apps at one icon. You can group some frequently used apps to widget and start those apps in 2 taps. Long tap on app opens App info page, that allows to force stop the app quickly.
Group contacts is advanced folder of contacts, that allows to start any action of any contact in 2-3 taps. Skin, color and image customization will help you to highlight contacts and find them on the screen quickly.
All widgets provide possibility to use various types of gestures: swipe, scroll, pinch, zoom. One-finger, two-finger and three-fingers gestures are supported. Don’t waste time to find out the icon of the action on the screen – just open widget and make short gesture to execute favorite app or start call to your friend.
You can save space on your home screen. Group items according to labels and create fully customizable folders and widgets. You can organize your apps, contacts and bookmarks in efficient way.
We crafted Countdown Widget with the latest Holo theme for Android smartphones and tablets. This results in an elegant interface with an intuitive usability.
*** The app is free, but the development of Countdown Widget Holo is supported by advertisement ***
• Holo style
• Import events from your calendar
• Customize colors of each countdown widget and event
• Resizable countdown widget (supported only on Android 4.1 and up)
• Custom fonts (premium feature)
• Supports multiple countdown widgets and events
NOTE: Having problems locating Countdown Widget after the install? This is NOT an application, but a home screen widget! Please watch the tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mihmN_mZU4c
More languages??? Help with translating Countdown Widget: http://crowdin.net/project/countdown-widget
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● Available Size: 4x3 2x2 4x4 new 3x3 new
● View month
● View agenda
● Add agenda
● View Chinese Lunar
● View Moon phase
Choose your account and have try now！
GO Note Widget is a good helper to manage your schedules and notes. You can use task style to add schedules. You can also use note style to quickly write down your thoughts. You can even use doodle style to record your plan by just simply draw a picture. Moreover, you can share your schedule with your friends.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
What are you waiting for? Choose your style and note it now!
- Add schedules
- Alarm notification
- Graffiti painting
- Change skin
- Share notes
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
* Quick access to Bluetooth settings
* Updated design for Android 2.x - 4.x
* Widget sizes and layouts have landscape mode
Bluetooth switch time varies by phone make and model.
Visually matches WiFi Manager - a tool to manage WiFi connections, including a pretty widget. Find it below under "Related" or "Developer info".
Country filter is set to "All countries". If it's not available in your country, please contact Google.
***Latest update (2.4.8): Major ad spamming issue fixed, switched to a different ad provider. As requested by many users, we have also released a completely ad-free pro version of Simple Calendar, get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendarpro***
Features and Configuration Options Include:
- Font style and background customization
- Select which application opens on click
- Fonts, colors, text size
- Supports tasks using Dato and GTasks
- How do I place the widget on my homescreen?
Long-press your homescreen, choose "widgets," find "Simple Calendar Widget," and drag it to the homescreen. On most Android 4.0 devices, widgets can be found under the "Widgets" tab in app drawer.
- I can't find Simple Calendar in my widget list!
Try restarting your device.
- How do I resize the widget?
Android 3.0+ supports resizing of widgets by default. For older Android versions this can be done by installing an alternate launcher.
- How do I show the weather forecast on the widget?
On your desktop Google calendar, just add weather. For instructions, search Google for "Weather forecasts in your calendar".
- How do I add holidays, birthdays, or sports schedules?
- Search Google for "Adding interesting dates to Google Calendar" and follow the instructions.
READ CALENDAR: Access to the calendar information
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup to SD card
To make it work, you must install the latest version of Next Launcher 3D which is #1 3D home launcher app in Android Market.
How to add Next Widgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in Next Launcher 3D. Press the Widget Tab and choose the widget you like.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
● Beautiful widgets with over 70 hand-crafted themes.
● Integrate seamlessly into any home screen layout you're currently using.
● Synced with Google calendar.
● Display calendar events.
● Display friend's birthdays.
● Supports lunar calendar.
● Quickly browse your agenda / todo list from widget.
● Choose which calendars you would like to show.
● Fast, modern and intuitive UI with Material design.
♥ Made with love ♥
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
Use our 9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ad free
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C