✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to email@example.com
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a trial version with NO TIME LIMIT. After 7 days, you will be asked to buy the license key to unlock more options and support further development. But you could continue use this app for free as long as you want until you decide to buy it or not.
ALSO NOTE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at email@example.com.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
The app is open source. Do you want to contribute to the project? Start by translating the widget to another language. Visit the project at crowdin.net and be part of the next release. :)
* Displays all events from your calendars
* Automatically updates when you add/delete/modify an event
* Select only the calendars you want to see in the widget
* Customize colors of the widget background and texts
* Scroll through the list of upcoming events
* Customize the text size of the widget
* Fully resizable widget
* Indicators for alerts and recurring events
* Supports Android tablets
The widget is completely open source and you can find all the code and graphic elements up on github: https://github.com/plusonelabs/calendar-widget
What you get
- Agenda widget, with a list of your events grouped by day;
- Calendar widget, with a (resizable) month view;
- Weather forecast for up to 5 days on the agenda widget;
- Extensive customization: you can change the background and font colors, the font type and its density, customize the header, etc;
- Preset themes, with nice defaults for colors, fonts and other options;
- Select which calendar events to display;
- And more.
This widget is free, but some configuration options are locked. To unlock, click "upgrade" and you'll be able to buy the premium version via Google Play.
We dislike apps that ask a lot of permissions without justifying them. So here's what we need and why:
Your personal information: To read your calendar events
Network communication and Your location: To show the weather for your location (only your approximate location)
Have fun and join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/100148874755192683155
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● Available Size: 4x3 2x2 4x4 new 3x3 new
● View month
● View agenda
● Add agenda
● View Chinese Lunar
● View Moon phase
● Beautiful widgets with over 70 hand-crafted themes.
● Integrate seamlessly into any home screen layout you're currently using.
● Synced with Google calendar.
● Display calendar events.
● Display friend's birthdays.
● Supports lunar calendar.
● Quickly browse your agenda / todo list from widget.
● Choose which calendars you would like to show.
● Fast, modern and intuitive UI with Material design.
♥ Made with love ♥
*Currently working on Material Design revamp. Keep an eye out for the update!*
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
Use our 9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ad free
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
NEW IN 1.7.1:
Lockscreen extension users will find the widget in the list again
Link to extension apps in the Play Store fixed
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 3 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
* two widgets: Agenda view and Calendar view
* lock screen widgets
* resizable widgets
* beautiful clean design, highly customizable (skins, text sizes & colors, transparency)
* CUSTOM REMINDERS - you can set REAL alarm (reminder) on any event
* works with google, facebok, exchange (business) calendar
* add or edit event is available within 1 click
No permissions, tiny memory size, near zero CPU as it only needs to run for a moment at midnight. Clicking the widget opens your standard calendar.
All the great comments and ratings are really appreciated. Thanks!
This app shows the date as a widget. The launcher icon is not the widget! Install the widget into an empty space on your home screen in the usual way, choosing Day Widget from the Widgets list. Please ensure the application is not installed to "external" or SD card memory, or the widget cannot work.
(The third screen shot is a composite to show how the widget looks in different countries - the widget only displays in the language set in your device's settings.)
Big changes to preferences means you cannot update automatically. This is a one time upgrade and will not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Today is a set of minimal, transparent calendar widgets for Android. It includes both an Agenda view, and a Monthly view for display your events.
Today syncs with your Google Calendar to show your upcoming events in a beautiful list/grid, on both your home screen and your lock screen. Today Calendar widgets support both a Agenda style calendar widget, aswell as a grid styled calendar widget.
Choose which calendars you would like to show, and over what timeframe and Today will handle the rest.
Today is fully resizable, and has both a light and dark theme so it can integrate seamlessly into and home screen layout you're currently using.
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, TickTick, AnyDo, Tasks (Team), MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, DGT Gtd, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2 and 3, new Informant
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.1 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
- Support Home timezone for travels
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
If you have issue with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
To help in translations: http://koxx3.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/translation_is_now_open/
This is the free version of the application which is fully functional, however at the moment it does not receive feature updates (more information: http://www.androidagendawidget.com/free-version-going-into-stasis) unless you are using Android version 4 or greater which started out with Agenda Widget 2.0
The free version still gets bug fixes and will have some minor changes to the settings.
Agenda Widget Plus gets you:
A grid view
Support for UTD
New default theme
Calendar color override
Easier to make separate widgets
For a full list of differences between free and plus is check the website http://www.androidagendawidget.com/upgrade
More about the free version:
Calendar application support:
- Google including Activesync
- Motorola Droid corporate calendar application(now obsolete)
- Touchdown exchange
Tasks application support:
- SSI gTasks
- Dato GTask
- Google Task Organizer (Full version)
- Got To Do (Full version))
Scrolling is available with ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher, Xperia Arv launcher and others.
Zeam has dropped scrolling launcher support, not my fault :P
Please E-MAIL with bug reports, comments are useless.
If you like this buy the Plus version!
If you are having a problem with the widget or have a suggestion about a missing feature, the ONLY way it will get done is if you email me or add a comment on the forum! :)
***Latest update (2.4.8): Major ad spamming issue fixed, switched to a different ad provider. As requested by many users, we have also released a completely ad-free pro version of Simple Calendar, get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendarpro***
Features and Configuration Options Include:
- Font style and background customization
- Select which application opens on click
- Fonts, colors, text size
- Supports tasks using Dato and GTasks
- How do I place the widget on my homescreen?
Long-press your homescreen, choose "widgets," find "Simple Calendar Widget," and drag it to the homescreen. On most Android 4.0 devices, widgets can be found under the "Widgets" tab in app drawer.
- I can't find Simple Calendar in my widget list!
Try restarting your device.
- How do I resize the widget?
Android 3.0+ supports resizing of widgets by default. For older Android versions this can be done by installing an alternate launcher.
- How do I show the weather forecast on the widget?
On your desktop Google calendar, just add weather. For instructions, search Google for "Weather forecasts in your calendar".
- How do I add holidays, birthdays, or sports schedules?
- Search Google for "Adding interesting dates to Google Calendar" and follow the instructions.
READ CALENDAR: Access to the calendar information
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup to SD card
Calendar Widgets provides you with the following features:
- Intuitive design and usability
- Beautiful design and themes(default, modern, darkness, translucent, etc)
- Various widget size support
- Compatible with other calendar apps (you can launch another calendar app from Calendar Widgets)
- Synchronizes with the default android calendar app
- Reads calendar appointments from the default android calendar app
- Supports visibility of declined events
- Supports visibility of week number
- Supports week start day option
and many more features are coming.
Simply drag and drop one of the widgets on home screen and enjoy world class calendar widget!