->iOS setting interface
->on/off Cellular Data (3G./4G.)
->Location Services (GPS)
Visit my website-->http://tig3r0nz.comxa.com
My page on facebook-->https://www.facebook.com/tig3r0nz
SIMPLEX ICONS: http://tinyurl.com/simplexicons
SIMPLEX BLUE: http://tinyurl.com/simplexblue
Simplex is a fresh and minimal take on the Android UI for use with the Theme Chooser Engine available in most custom ROMs. With a cool grey color scheme and subtle hints of light red, this theme is perfect for those looking for an overhaul to the look of your phone. An attention to detail is important, take a look at the screenshots and see for yourself!
>> Supported screen resolutions: [XHDPI][HDPI]
>> Supported ROMs: CM10.1, CM10.2, AOKP, Paranoid Android
>> What's Theme Chooser & how to I apply this theme?:
- Theme Chooser is a theme engine included in popular custom ROMs such as CM10, AOKP, and many more.
- Download and install this app and then navigate to Settings > Themes > Simplex, and hit the "APPLY" button.
- IF you see this error: "THIS THEME WAS IMPROPERLY COMPILED AND CANNOT BE APPLIED...", RE-APPLY the default "System" theme AND either:
- OR, clear cache & data of "ThemesProvider.apk" & "ThemeChooser.apk", then apply the theme.
- This error: "SORRY, THIS THEME IS MISSING ASSETS FOR YOUR DEVICES SCREEN SIZE," is HARMLESS, just ignore and select "APPLY ANYWAY."
>> For questions, theme requests, or issues, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit my XDA Thread:
CyanogenMod 11, 10.2, 10.1, 10, AOKP, PA, CNA. Android 4.1 - 4.4.2
• black UI / many black themed apps (see list)
• 4.4.2 Kitkat look
• highly optimized Filesize
• most complete and most advanced Theme on store
• may save some battery on AMOLED-Screens
• "This theme is missing assets for your devices screen"-Error?
-> Press "Apply Anyways".
• 'improperly compiled'-Error?
-> Apply System Theme, reboot, apply Theme again. Or goto settings->apps->all, find "Theme Chooser" and clear data/cache.
• Whatsapp gray on gray input text?
-> unfortunately not fixable. You may try Whatsapp+ (just google for it).
• Email app is not themed correctly?
-> install 4.4 Email from 'Addons' below
• 'Inverted gapps' or 'blacked out'-apps from others are not official supported. Some might work, some not.
• unfortunately there ARE some bugs (gray text on white background for example) that cannot be fixed. please appreciate this!
• Bugs on other 4.4.x Apps?
-> Please dont ask if it doesn't look like on the screenshots, its mostly up to your Rom to get updated! Theme works fine for many users! Already rebooted?
• A listed app does not appear to be themed?
-> app may got updated and will be re-themed when i have time for it!
• other question?
-> check XDA-Thread (link below) or send me an email
• You don't get answer from me?
-> i do also have a private life. please respekt this.
While free Version mostly themes System Apps, X-Version will theme this:
aCalendar, Adobe Reader, Airdroid, ADW Launcher (+ex), Carbon Backup, Dolphin Browser, Dropbox, Ebay, Evernote, Eyeem, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, FalconPro, Firefox/-beta, Greenify, Google Books, Google Chrome (+Beta), Google Currents, Google Drive, Google Ears, Google Keep, Google Plus, Google Talk, Google Translate, Google Videos, gReader/-pro, Hackers Keyboard, Hotmail, IMDb, Instagram, Kik Messenger, Now Playing, Opera Beta Pandora Radio, Paypal, Pixlr, Plume for Twitter, Rom Toolbox, Root Browser/-lite, Skype, Sleep as Android, Snapseed, Solid Explorer, Soundhound, Swype [classic Design], Tapatalk/-HD, Tasker, Torque (+pro), Twitter, Ubermusic, USAA, VLC Player, Whatsapp, XDA-Developers/-premium, Youtube.
Black Calendar: http://goo.gl/KS9d6r (flashable zip) (22.01.2014)
Black Hangouts: http://goo.gl/b3imJf (flashable zip) (22.01.2014)
stock 4.4 Email: http://goo.gl/MgDg1a (apk-file) (24.01.2014)
stock 4.4 Exchange addon: http://goo.gl/1UVBFn] (apk-file) (24.01.2014)
OFFICIAL XDA FORUM THREAD
Keywords: android, AOKP, AOSP, Apex, Black, Blau, Blue, CM, CM 11 AOKP, CM 9, CM10, CM10.1, CM10.2, CM11, CM9, CNA, crdroid, custom, customize, Design, DroidKang, Galaxy, Gelb, Green, Grey, Grün, htc, icon, Kang, KitKang, Launcher, Lila, LiquidSmooth, nexus, Nightly, omni, omnirom, Orange, paranoid, ParanoidAndroid, Personalisieren, personalize, Purple, Red, Rom, Roms, Rot, S2, S3, S4, Samsung, Schwarz, Style, Trebuchet, Thema, Theme, Theme Chooser, ThemeChooser, T-Mobile, Weiß, White, Yellow, design
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING REVIEWS.
THIS THEME IS FOR HDPI AND XHDPI PHONES ONLY.
ROOT needed and a custom ROM like CM9/AOKP needed that supports the Theme Engine.
Download the theme, go to settings/themes and APPLY THE SYSTEM THEME AND REBOOT. Now select my Theme & apply. You may get an error: 'Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size'.
Ignore that and apply it anyway and REBOOT.
The lock screen and some system dialogs cannot be themed in the T-Mobile Theme Engine, therefore they will remain unchanged.
If you get an Error Message stating that the theme was "Improperly Compiled..." just apply the "system" theme, and reboot your phone. Once your device boots back up go back into the Theme Chooser and apply Kiwi Cobalt.
Kiwi Cobalt is a Green & Black theme that is vastly different than stock ICS
MrDSL for Code, TONS of Help, and Teaching me to Theme
MrDSL for Inverted Market/Google Now/G-Mail Code
Lawsonmh15 for a handful of images
Please NOTE that even if supported, CM11 and other ROM Nightlies or Betas can have bugs and could make your device unstable / unusable.
Make a Backup before make any changes and keep in mind that they are not stable builds!
Follow the SteelDesigns page on Google+ for the latest news: http://goo.gl/YXsmZe
- You need a rooted phone to use this theme with Jelly Bean, Kitkat or Lollipop (that's a must)
- You need a ROM with the Theme Chooser Engine to apply it.
Keep in mind that this theme doesn't work as expected on Hktheme Manager
because of some inabilities of the Xposed Module to change the styles.
Full support cannot be done because it's a limit of the Xposed Module, not the theme itself, thanks.
1. Download the app and install it (you can't open it)
2. Go to Settings>Themes (or the Themes section of your custom rom)
(If you don't have this option you are using an unsupported Rom)
3. Swipe and select Atomic Green
4. Apply it
5. Reboot your phone/tablet to make all the changes
Don't review or give bad ratings if you don't know how to use it or don't know how to root your phone,
I will not reply to them because they are not review of the product.
Instead, do a search with Google to unlock the potential of your device.
I'm sorry, but with over 4000 supported devices,
so I can't help you root your device or install a custom rom.
If you have any problem with the graphics of the theme, send a mail,
or follow this page for news on the updates:
Created for MDPI, HDPI, XHDPI and XXHDPI devices,
With Atomic Green you can feel a unique, professional interface,
with crisp colors and new graphics, always different, that will personalize your phone or tablet with defined icons and a per-pixel created UI,
with the inclusion of many features like:
- The exclusive "Six" wallpaper
- With the Atomic Style on all the main applications, like Gmail, Chrome, Contacts, Phone, Mms, Browser, Apollo and the CM File Manager.
- Unique graphics all over the system, your apps will taste a new look.
- With custom transition animations for buttons and listviews, never seen before.
- With the translucent statusbar for the Clock App on Kitkat.
- and much more!
This theme is CyanogenMod CM10.2, CM11 - AOKP - CarbonRom - Paranoid Android 4.4. Compatible, and it require the Tmobile Theme Chooser to be applied.
It's tested on some devices and works good on CM9 CM10, CM10.1 Roms, anyway the support is not guaranteed.
Please report any bug before rate the theme, you will help me to continue to make this theme better, thanks!
* Error: "This theme is missing assets for your device's screen resolution" *
- select "Apply Anyway" (that's a issue of the theme chooser app, the theme has everything required)
This is a GO Keyboard theme. This theme requires GO Keyboard to be installed on your device in order for the theme to be applied.
To apply this theme:
1. Open GO Keyboard
2. Press the menu button on your device
3. Select Themes
4. Select this theme and hit apply
This is a GO Keyboard theme with colors of black and ics blue. Perfect for users of black and ics keyboard themes!
This theme will work great on phone devices and tablet devices!
Please email us if you have any questions regarding this theme and we'll be happy to help. Feel free to contact us on any of the social outlets listed below as well!
Google + : http://plus.google.com/u/0/105194414710791941012/posts
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/Stealthychief
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Stealthychief
Website : http://www.stealthychief.com
== FEATURES ==
This app was featured on AndroidSpin.
* This Ubu v2 theme pack contains 12 skins in total.
* KitKat style clock skin.
* Beautiful Ubuntu dial with weather info.
* Header and sub-header skins for each page in the screenshot
* The black sidebar skin.
* No special wallpaper needed. But if you want, I can send you the one in the screenshots.
* You can change color of the text and hour format of the clock too.
* There is an alternate version to this theme available. Check in "More from developer" below.
You can also check out Ubu v1 UCCW Theme - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiz.uccw.ubu
== INSTRUCTIONS == READ BEFORE BUYING ==
This is not a stand-alone app. This is not a CM / AOKP theme. You need to have a custom launcher (like Nova or Apex), UCCW etc. To use this skin, you have to install, apply and optionally edit the skins. No refund will be issued for claiming "I didn't read the instruction before buying. I thought it is something else".
All instructions are here - http://iwiz-vicky.blogspot.com/2013/01/ubuntu-theme-for-android-full-tutorial.html
The entire setup process is shown in the attached video too.
Mail me if you have ANY issues.
Wizz is a powerful collection of android widgets, Designed for both smart phones and tablets.
Wizz provide useful widget for fast access importance data and social media status on your smart phones and tablet home screen.
✓ Twitter Widget
✓ Message Widget
✓ Agenda Widget
✓ Month Calendar Widget
✓ Calendar Widget
✓ Reader Widget