* Head & Whitelines Snowboarding Partner!
* Apple Staff Favourites App (iOS)!
• How to land 50+ of the sickest snowboard tricks, HD optimized!
• Expert trick tips from Olympic level riders
• Random Trick Selector - H.O.R.S.E Game
• Trick Checklist - Keep track of your progression
• Music the pros listen to, detailed grab guide, exclusive retailer discounts and more!
• Regular updates
Welcome to the preeminent snowboarding app, designed for serious snowboarders who want to take their riding to the next level!
Collaborating with the guys over at Head Snowboards, Method Mag and Whitelines, we proudly present the uStomp Trick List App - the best app for learning how to snowboard!
In huge detail, we lay out how to stomp over 50 of the sickest snowboard tricks with video, respect ratings, illustrations and expert tips. The app also includes essential information such as board maintenance & repair, snowboard terminology, mounting bindings, waxing, freestyle locations and choosing your ride!
In addition, we bring you our infamous 'grab indicator', now in pocket-sized format and ready to take to the mountain. The indicator shows how and where to grab your board, so you can dial in on those essential grabs!
As a bonus, an extensive streaming music playlist is included, alongside snowboard wallpapers and exclusive (10-15%) discounts at snowsport retailers.
We frequently update the app with new snowboard trick tips, video and music selected by pro riders. So don't wait, learn to snowboard today!
*** No in-app purchases required, as with other snowboard apps!
Happy Riding and Enjoy The Snowboard Trick List!
Rammed full of easy to use features, Trick Bag is bound to surprise you and show what you are really capable of in this incredible sport we call SNOWBOARDING.
Just like how using a shopping list makes shopping easier, using the Trick Bag makes learning tricks easier. The Trick Bag acts like a silent coach, but most importantly it’s actually FUN. Start on easy features and move your way up.
Trick Bag is the most comprehensive Snowboarding app on the market. A lot of thought has been put into the Trick Bag in regards to EASE OF USE. There is tons of integrated video content and features to help you improve your riding.
Trick Bag Features
• VIDEO CONTENT – There are over 95 different trick videos in the Trick Bag. These are all exclusive to the Trick Bag App. If you are Regular, the videos will be shown in Regular. If you are Goofy, they will be shown in Goofy. This is key to helping you visualise each trick.
• RAILS – 53 videos and 5 different levels of progression from Basics to Spins In- Spins Out.
• JUMPS – 31 videos and 10 different levels of progression from Straight Air Grabs and 180s through to 720s and ONE FOOT 540s.
•GRAB CHALLENGE - Sick of spinning? Don't spin then!
12 detailed videos from Straight Airs to Canadian Bacons..Canadian what?
The Grab Challenge requires no terrain park, no special set-up, nothing but a little bit of freaky deaky arm action and a wedge of snow to boost off.
• SNOWNERD QUIZ - 60 Questions of Snowboarding Nerdness.
• MY WISHLIST – Easily create your own trick wish list straight from the Rail and Jump trick lists. This is your opportunity to give yourself a goal. This is how real progression begins. You can then SAVE and NAME each wish list you create. You can also share your wish lists to Facebook.
• MY LANDED LIST – This is where all of the tricks you have landed from the Trick Bag end up. It is an awesome way to see where all of your hard work has gone as your list expands.
• REPORT CARD – In here, all of the Rail and Jump tricks are broken into their levels - from Basics to Bonus. A score is given to show exactly how far through each level you are tracking. Ie. Regular Jumps – Basics - 4/6.
• TRICK SCRAMBLE – Can’t decide which trick to try next? Put your faith in the ‘Trick Scramble’. You decide exactly which kind of tricks you want scrambled and the ‘Trick Scramble’ spits out an option. There are NO repeats and each trick pops out in list form above the previous trick creating a ‘Scramble History’. Better still, just by tapping each trick’s name, you have a video link to help you envisage each trick before attempting it.
• TRICK BATTLE – This is where you can take on your friends in a trick battle. It is set up just like a game of SKATE. You can customise the word, but if you don’t land the trick that is set by the Trick Bag – you get a letter. You can play this with up to 10 people. Throughout the game you can see exactly which tricks everybody has been dealt in the ‘Trick History’ section.
• DOWNLOAD – You can download the trick videos right to your iPhone so you don’t need cellphone reception or Wi-Fi to help you visualise each trick you want to learn. This is ideal for up the mountain at your favourite feature or jump. To save you space on your phone, you can download as many or as few trick levels as you please.
Having video to guide you through each step of the way, the Trick Bag makes growing your trick list easier than ever.
By choosing to download and install this app you take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for any injuries, property damage, losses or death relating to the use of this App.
Start now and get stoked on making your way up through the levels. This is the beginning of YOU becoming a better snowboarder!
Receiving the GPS signal the SkiApp captures your movements and analyzes them offline using the computational power of your smartphone. This way your skiing stage is separated into tracks of following types: Downhill, lift, walk and hold.
These tracks are used to maintain detailed statistics for each stage. Particularly the statistics contain following elements:
1. Downhill, lift and walk distance,
2. Summed height for downhill and lift tracks,
3. Average speed,
4. Maximal speed,
5. and many, many more!
Moreover there is detailed information available about each track. It even allows you to graphically display and analyze each track in deep directly on the smartphone.
In comparison to other Ski-Tracker apps the SkiApp offers much more:
1. For the computation of the velocity and distance it also considers the vertical movement. Other Apps do only provide the velocity and distance in the horizontal plane. They become inaccurate in a steep slope. This is why velocty and distance values of the SkiApp are a bit higher than of other Apps.
2. SkiApp is the one and only app capable of separating your skiing day into informative tracks like downhill or lift. Lift tracks are recognized properly for ascent and descent rides as well. Other Apps handle the complete skiing day as one single track deriving their poor statistics simply on the base of the ascent and descent height.
3. The SkiApp works very sparing. The analysis is specially optimized utilizing the CPU and memory as low as possible.
4. SkiApp protects your privacy! The complete analysis of movements is performed completely on the smartphone. There is no registration required and the captured information is not send over the internet at all! In contrast other Apps often acquire to many unnecessary access rights during installation to collect information about you for purposes not known to you. The SkiApp uses the Internet connection only to download the map.
5. SkiApp is able to announce the current speed using voice capabilities of the smartphone. The announcement occurs in short intervals during a downhill run. When you are riding a lift, walking around or waiting there is no announcement to avoid worrying anybody. The voice announcement keeps you well informed about your performance even during a downhill run. There is no other App with similar Feature!
6. The PRO version of the SkiApp allows you to export the recorded data in Google's KMZ file format to the USB storage of your smartphone. The KMZ file may be used with Google Earth and Google Maps. Google Earth displays single tracks or complete stages in 3D allowing detailed analysis of your performance at your PC.
Because of the continuous usage of the GPS signal the SkiApp increases the power consumption of your smartphone to around 6 to 10 percent per hour. If there are other active GPS Apps on your smartphone the additional power consumption for the SkiApp is around 1 Percent per hour only. To reduce the battery load it is recommended to disable the GPS functionality during the lunch break.
Have a lot of fun with the SkiApp! Please support the development by getting the SkiApp PRO!
Please do not forget to rate this app!
It comes with a set of already tracked resorts that can be extended by the user. App shows in real time covered distance, maximum speed, spent time, burned calories and allows user to share these results on social networks. Statistics are available for each skiing day and both slopes and ski-lifts can be displayed on a map.
The application provide also an altimeter, supports both metric and imperial measurement systems and can be used worldwide.
Facebook login-in is required to enable some features.
- Latest and Popular videos feeds
- Share your favourites on Facebook or Twitter (coming soon to Android)
This app is developed for smartphones and tablets so you always have the best view for your device.
The “Learn How To Snowboard” app is financed by advertisements. If these ads bother you, there is the possibility to remove the ads by getting pro via in app purchase.
The best about getting Pro is that you are able to download videos and watch them offline!
Have fun snowboarding and learning new tricks!
All videos are at the youtube channel of http://www.snowboardprocamp.com. To play the Videos the official youtube app (min version 4.2.16) has to be installed on the device. After donating you may have to start the app again to remove the ads.
The App includes fully narrated instructional videos outlining the skills you need before trying the new trick, as well as what you will need to see and feel when learning it. Crucial stepping stones in order to make learning the trick safer and less intimidating to learn.
Rather than just explaining how the trick is done by a rider whom has already learnt it, the Snowboard trick to learn app steps you through all the required movements one by one and illustrates them in clear video assisted with motion graphics.
At Household Hacker our purpose is to influence the human mind to seek out things that may have a practical value to mankind and society in general. Whether for fun or practicality; we want you to think about everything you read, hear and even see with your own eyes. You must challenge, test and innovate in every way you can think of. Our philosophy has and is to push people into a mindset outside the norm, not outside the box as is so commonly used, we believe there is no box at all.
This application will give you the latest videos, and news from Household Hacker. News from facebook and twitter. Videos from youtube.
This app is in BETA, please give feedback.
This is the right tool for you.
It is more accurate than a simple size chart. Simply select you specs and click CALCULATE. Of course you can use any size you want, this is merely a recommendation.
This is the not the full version of the application and will not include all features. To get all features upgrade to full version. For a add free version upgrade to full version
This application is in BETA version. Please give feedback.
<> 1.0.4 Minor Bug Fix
<> 1.0.5 Better support
for large screens
<> 1.0.6 Added support for Ice cream sandwich
<> 1.0.7 Fixe bug at boot