* Head & Whitelines Snowboarding Partner!
* Apple Staff Favourites App (iOS)!
• How to land 50+ of the sickest snowboard tricks, HD optimized!
• Expert trick tips from Olympic level riders
• Random Trick Selector - H.O.R.S.E Game
• Trick Checklist - Keep track of your progression
• Music the pros listen to, detailed grab guide, exclusive retailer discounts and more!
• Regular updates
Welcome to the preeminent snowboarding app, designed for serious snowboarders who want to take their riding to the next level!
Collaborating with the guys over at Head Snowboards, Method Mag and Whitelines, we proudly present the uStomp Trick List App - the best app for learning how to snowboard!
In huge detail, we lay out how to stomp over 50 of the sickest snowboard tricks with video, respect ratings, illustrations and expert tips. The app also includes essential information such as board maintenance & repair, snowboard terminology, mounting bindings, waxing, freestyle locations and choosing your ride!
In addition, we bring you our infamous 'grab indicator', now in pocket-sized format and ready to take to the mountain. The indicator shows how and where to grab your board, so you can dial in on those essential grabs!
As a bonus, an extensive streaming music playlist is included, alongside snowboard wallpapers and exclusive (10-15%) discounts at snowsport retailers.
We frequently update the app with new snowboard trick tips, video and music selected by pro riders. So don't wait, learn to snowboard today!
*** No in-app purchases required, as with other snowboard apps!
Happy Riding and Enjoy The Snowboard Trick List!
No Problem!!! This Guide helps along when you lost overview or look out for new tricks.
★ Over 144 tricks
★ Listed by categories and levels
★ select stance and spin at tricks
→over 2450 combinations
★ Instruction in detail
★ Watch trick-tips or Slow-Motions
★ ...or search the trick on YouTube or Google
★ Random trick
★ Mark tricks you can land and view them
This app is developed for smartphones and tablets so you always have the best view for your device.
The “Learn How To Snowboard” app is financed by advertisements. If these ads bother you, there is the possibility to remove the ads by getting pro via in app purchase.
The best about getting Pro is that you are able to download videos and watch them offline!
Have fun snowboarding and learning new tricks!
All videos are at the youtube channel of http://www.snowboardprocamp.com. To play the Videos the official youtube app (min version 4.2.16) has to be installed on the device. After donating you may have to start the app again to remove the ads.
- Latest and Popular videos feeds
- Share your favourites on Facebook or Twitter (coming soon to Android)
3 levels of skill - Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
2 feature types - Jumps and Rails
In an upcoming release:
- Spin on/spin off for rail tricks
- More screen animations
- Better app tutorials
- Trick, switch, and direction descriptions
Shake your phone to display a new trick!
Handy YouTube feature searches YouTube for the currently displayed trick
Building towards using the new Android Material theme for the latest look!
A single in-app purchase is available to unlock all the extra settings for you to tinker with
Currently available Settings:
At every skill level specify:
- Minimum and maximum spin
- How often 'switch' appears
- Turn on/off the default tricks
Upcoming in the future:
- Add your own tricks to the list
- Flip tricks
- Prevent exact same trick appearing twice in a row
Disclaimer: Don't force yourself to try a trick just because the app says so. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by attempting tricks suggested by the app. Please ride safe
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to figure it out, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
• Not knowing the basics
• Not understanding the basic moves
• Not understanding the advanced moves
This is one area you must pay attention to…
There are a lot of fun ways to ensure the snowboarding experience is a positive one. Before the individual actually embarks on the snowboarding experience, some elements should be seriously considered and adhered to.
Let me explain...
The style eventually chosen will feature considerably in the actual influence the type of terrain that the individual will use when snowboarding.
Therefore understanding the various different styles and matching them to the ideal snowboarding experienced intended would be very helpful in narrowing down the style that should be practiced.
"This Book Below Will Show You Exactly What What You Need To Do To Finally Be A Success With Snowboarding Techniques!"
As a person just like you who has struggled with stepping up my snowboarding, I have searched high and low to find the best strategies to fix this problem and I am fully qualified and equipped to help you put an end to your frustration with trying to wade through all the info you need to know to get better!
Mastering the correct stance for the particular style chosen will ensure the individual eventual proficiency in it. This will also contribute positively to achieving optimum balance and timing while efficiently using all the energy and muscles without over exertion.
This powerful tool will provide you with everything you need to know to be a success and achieve your goal of getting great at your snowboarding.
With this product, and it’s great information on snowboarding it will walk you, step by step, through the exact process we developed to help people get all the info they need to be a success.
Delivering equal parts inspiration and motivation, the Absinthe App opens the door to full spectrum snowboarding at its finest. The app provides a platform to access some of the best snowboarding ever recorded on film. Experience the progressive future of snowboarding while paying homage to its incredible past. Gain a deeper understanding of the amazing riders that define the Absinthe Films family. Dive into the Absinthe Films archives and unleash the stoke!
- Free Movies – select feature films will be free for a limited time
- Access 8 feature films through in-app purchases, more coming soon.
- Free rider parts - 39 of them, now free!
- Access to multiple seasons of Flipside series.
- Quick access to all of Absinthe Films social channels.
- Push alerts to keep you notified of new and free content
- Rider bios
Rammed full of easy to use features, Trick Bag is bound to surprise you and show what you are really capable of in this incredible sport we call SNOWBOARDING.
Just like how using a shopping list makes shopping easier, using the Trick Bag makes learning tricks easier. The Trick Bag acts like a silent coach, but most importantly it’s actually FUN. Start on easy features and move your way up.
Trick Bag Features
• VIDEO CONTENT – In the FULL version of Trick Bag there are 96 different trick videos. In the FREE version here, you get 18 different trick videos and can easily upgrade to the full version at any stage.
All videos are exclusive to the Trick Bag App. If you are Regular, the videos will be shown in Regular. If you are Goofy, they will be shown in Goofy. This is key to helping you visualise each trick.
• RAILS – 10 trick videos and 5 different levels of progression from Basics to Spins In- Spins Out.
• JUMPS – 6 videos and 10 different levels of progression from Straight Air Grabs and 180s through to 720s and ONE FOOT 540s.
•GRAB CHALLENGE - Sick of spinning? Don't spin then!
2 of 12 detailed videos from Straight Airs to Canadian Bacons..Canadian what? The Grab Challenge requires no terrain park, no special set-up, nothing but a little bit of freaky deaky arm action and a wedge of snow to boost off.
•QUIZ - 20 Free Questions to nurse your snowboarding nerdness off the mountain.
• MY WISHLIST – Easily create your own trick wish list straight from the Rail and Jump trick lists. This is how real progression begins. You can then SAVE and NAME each wish list you create. You can also share your wish lists to Facebook.
• MY LANDED LIST – This is where all of the tricks you have landed from the Trick Bag end up. It is an awesome way to see where all of your hard work has gone as your list expands.
• REPORT CARD – In here, all of the Rail and Jump tricks are broken into their levels - from Basics to Bonus. A score is given to show exactly how far through each level you are tracking. Ie. Regular Jumps – Basics - 4/6.
This is the FREE version but if you download the FULL version you get all of the above, plus the following:
-96 Trick Videos, yes 96 DIFFERENT trick videos to guide you and help you visualise each trick! 53 Rail videos, 31 Jumping videos and 12 detailed Grab Challenge videos!
• TRICK SCRAMBLE – Can’t decide which trick to try next? Put your faith in the ‘Trick Scramble’. You decide exactly which kind of tricks you want scrambled and the ‘Trick Scramble’ spits out an option. Better still, just by tapping each trick’s name, you have a video link to help you envisage each trick before attempting it.
• DOWNLOAD – You can download the trick videos right to your Phone so you don’t need cellphone reception or Wi-Fi to help you visualise each trick you want to learn. This is ideal for up the mountain at your favourite feature or jump. To save you space on your phone, you can download as many or as few trick levels as you please.
• TRICK BATTLE – This is where you can take on your friends in a trick battle. It is set up just like a game of SKATE. You can customise the word, but if you don’t land the trick that is set by the Trick Bag – you get a letter. Throughout the game you can see exactly which tricks everybody has been dealt in the ‘Trick History’ section.
Having video to guide you through each step of the way, the Trick Bag makes growing your trick list easier than ever.
By choosing to download and install this app you take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for any injuries, property damage, losses or death relating to the use of this App.
Start now and get stoked on making your way up through the levels. This is the beginning of YOU becoming a better snowboarder!
Accédez aux TESTS SNOWBOARDS 2014 et 2015, réalisés par la rédaction de Snowsurf, grâce à notre comparateur.
RECHERCHEZ, AFFINEZ, COMPAREZ, TROUVEZ
Accédez à près de 250 modèles de snowboards 2014 et 2015 :
Créez une recherche personnalisée selon vos critères,
affinez votre sélection par marque, gamme, prix,
comparez nos fiches détaillées de tests,
trouvez la board faîte pour vous !
- Accès aux tests boards 2014 gratuit
- Accès aux test boards 2015
- Modèles : homme et femme.
- Gammes testées : Freeride, Freestyle Backcountry, Jib, Freestyle Park, Freestyle polyvalente.
- Marques testées : Apo, Arbor, Bataleon, Burton, Capita, DC Snowboards, Drake, Dupraz, Endeavor, F2, Flow, Furlan, GNU, Imperium, Jones, K2 Snowboarding, Kessler, Lib Tech, Lobster, Nidecker, Nikita, Nitro, Ride, Rome, Rossignol, Roxy, Salomon, Santa Cruz, Slash, Verdad, Völkl, Whitegold, Windlip, Yes.
- sélection de produits par critères de recherche
- tri par marque, gamme, prix
- gestion des favoris
- partage sur les réseaux sociaux, mail
- lexique des gammes présentées
At Household Hacker our purpose is to influence the human mind to seek out things that may have a practical value to mankind and society in general. Whether for fun or practicality; we want you to think about everything you read, hear and even see with your own eyes. You must challenge, test and innovate in every way you can think of. Our philosophy has and is to push people into a mindset outside the norm, not outside the box as is so commonly used, we believe there is no box at all.
This application will give you the latest videos, and news from Household Hacker. News from facebook and twitter. Videos from youtube.
This app is in BETA, please give feedback.
This is the right tool for you.
It is more accurate than a simple size chart. Simply select you specs and click CALCULATE. Of course you can use any size you want, this is merely a recommendation.
This is the not the full version of the application and will not include all features. To get all features upgrade to full version. For a add free version upgrade to full version
This application is in BETA version. Please give feedback.
<> 1.0.4 Minor Bug Fix
<> 1.0.5 Better support
for large screens
<> 1.0.6 Added support for Ice cream sandwich
<> 1.0.7 Fixe bug at boot