The program attempts to determine the ripeness and sweetness of a melon by sound of it. It uses your feedback, the more test sample you submit, the better its performance going to be.
1. Press the microphone of your phone against the melon at the "equator" of a melon.
2. Press the "melon" button on the app screen.
3. Immediately knock three times (knock-knock-knock) at the "equator" of a melon, at 1/4 of an "equator" from the microphone.
4. An app shows an estimation of a melon quality.
5. If you are going to test the melon, do the measurement before cutting it. Test the melon, select the actual ripeness and sweetness using app's combo boxes, and click "Submit". The info about the last tested melon will be uploaded to our server.
6. We re-teach the app's neural network as soon as the new data is available. New versions are published, free of charge. If an update is available, you will be offered to download it.
Thank you for your feedback :)