This app adds accessibility, power saving and pocket friendly features to Pokémon GO. It can give you extra battery life and keep the game running reliably in your pocket so you have more time to catch and hatch 'em all.
Please read notes for additional description of features and requirements.
When playing the game this app can:
• Keep your phone from going to sleep
• Trigger a notification when a monster appears*
• Allow you to quickly restart the game
• Automatically enable Location when the game is running and restore the previous setting when closed*
• Start timers to tell when a PokéStop resets or a lure expires
• Enter pocket mode manually or by using sensor
Pocket mode can:
• Dim the screen to the absolute maximum (completely black but still on)
• Prevent accidental key/screen presses
• Prevent your phone from locking
• Enable your phones Power Saving Mode*
• Disable key backlights*
*Feature requires root access
Visit release thread for further help and information: http://goo.gl/z0ZWRj
• The accessibility service for this app must be enabled to detect when the game is running.
• Works best with a proximity sensor but if not available will instead check for upside down orientation.
• Double tap the power button to disable manual lock.
• AutoInput plugin with accessibility enabled is required to block key presses in pocket. Without it game can be sent to background but should be restored automatically.
• Secure Settings plugin is required to keep the screen on forever. Without it you will only get the longest timeout your phone supports.
• Secure Settings with root access and System+ enabled is required in order to change Location settings. It also allows faster transitions when toggling Power Saving Mode and key backlights.
• The default trigger for spawn notifications relies on vibrate being enabled in the game and may not work on all devices. It is possible to edit the Logcat tag filter and trigger string if you find something that works better.
• Keyguard can't be toggled if you're using a secure lock screen.
This is an unofficial extension. No association with Niantic or related entities should be inferred.