Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
Keep your daily water consumption under control, stop watering automatically in case of overconsumption or leakage, or simply cancel your watering programs manually if needed.
Manage and program remotely other household devices like heating, lights, funs, etc.
Let your home become smarter!
Thousands of people are using the Love Clean Streets Network to report problems to Local Authorities, why not get involved in helping to clean up your local area. From abandoned cars to water leaks let us know and we will keep you informed of progress.
You can make a report in four easy steps:
1) Find your location (which is detected for you automatically)
2) Take a photo of the problem
3) Select a category and add any other relevant information
Your report will be sent to the relevant authority. You will be kept informed of progress of the report via the application, text or email. You can also check the progress on the Love Clean Streets web site http://www.lovecleanstreets.com.
In partnership with LoveLewisham, Keep Britain Tidy, Veolia Environnement, Pitney Bowes Business Insight, Microsoft UK and Capital Ambition