Love dis app
Cool idea but... It would be cool if this could sync to my Fitbit Flex 2 or my Gear S2 to count rather that strapping g. Y phone to my arm.
Doesn't count I thought this would be a nice touch to my training but I did 100 reps each hand and looked at the app for it to tell me that it hasn't even counted amf that I had 5 total reps. Doesn't work. Better luck next time.
The Good And The Bad Good- It's amazing for inspiring kids to move. the technology behind the rep counter is really good. So far the app has sponsorships and that's cool because you raise money for a good cause . If you follow snypr on instagram you can win some awesome prizes it's great. The Bad- Sometimes doesn't count reps, if you don't have a sleeve it's hard to use, but finally No auto save which sucks because if your phone dies you can lose 1000+ reps
Bad I was doing wall ball for about ten minets and looked at my phone to see what I was at and it said I was still at zero reps
SNYPR now works for Teams!
- Create your SNYPR Team via our new online Coach Web Portal
- Receive weekly SNYPR Wall Ball Reports about your players' rep activity
- Monitor your team's progress and stats on the Coach Web Portal
- Track in real-time your players' rep activity with your in-app Team Leaderboard
- Join your SNYPR Team in the app by using your coach's Team Code
- Compete with your teammates on your own in-app Team Leaderboard
League For Lacrosse is the app that real lacrosse players have been waiting on.