**IMPORTANT:** This app currently only works with carrier texting and the stock Messages app. Support for other texting apps such as Slide Messaging, Text Free, Google Voice, etc. will be rolled out in future updates.
Tired of switching to your Messages app every time you need to view or reply to a text message? Sweep Texting allows you to view your incoming text messages within the app that you're currently using. Simply sweep your hand down over your device's screen (without touching it!) and a dialog will pop up with your most recent text message. You can reply to the message on the spot and when you're done, simply sweep your hand up over your device's screen to send it!
The idea here is intuitive: You wave your hand down as though you're giving permission for the text message to "come" to you and display itself. Once you're done, you can wave your hand up as though you're commanding your text message to "go away" (and send your reply).
--Sweep down to view a text message after it arrives.
--Sweep up to send your reply back to whoever you're texting.
--Tap on your message to go directly to your Inbox.
--Supports multiple messages from different senders.
--Supports messages longer than one text message.
--Hide a message and then sweep down to view it again at a later time.
--Choose between Holo styled (ICS only) or five different dialog colors.
--Choose between five different text balloon colors.
--Toggle to disable in Landscape mode.
--Toggle to enable/disable "Message Sent" sound.
--Enable/Disable toggle so you can turn off the app's features when you don't need it.
If you have any questions/comments/issues with the app, send me an email at email@example.com and I'll get back to you in a couple of hours.
In addition to saving lives by not Text While Driving, the TextNoMore application features a Missing Child Alert so that you may be an active participant in the search and safe recovery of Missing Children.
Get Rewarded every time you use the Text While Driving application with free or discounted merchandise, services and food from TextNoMore business sponsors in your area.
TextNoMore is working hard to add new rewards everyday to put an end to Text While Driving. Please send us your suggestions for new rewards and ideas! Info@TextNoMore.com
How it Works
1. Download the free Text While Driving application to your smart phone.
2. Prior to driving, activate the TextNoMore application and select your estimated driving time. During this time the application shuts down all notifications, holds incoming texts and prevents outgoing texts. For incoming texts, Text No More's Text While Driving application sends a standard reply along with a reward coupon. You may still receive incoming calls if you are using a hands free device.
3. Once the TextNoMore's Text While Driving application is enabled, an image of a missing child is displayed, followed by a reward from one of our Text No More Sponsors. The reward is held in the database of your phone until you visit our Text No More Sponsor to redeem it. The TextNoMore Sponsor is able to scan the bar code contained in your reward voucher directly from your smart phone. Put and end to Text While Driving!
This is the PRO version of our popular Talk2Phone FREE product. If you like our Talk2Phone Free app, please consider purchasing the Pro edition to support us.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It's simple. You can send SMS texts from your computer, laptop, or tablet -- using your favorite browser. These get sent through your phone using your existing phone number. If there is an incoming SMS text or call on your phone, then you'll get the message.
In addition to sending/receiving SMS text messages, receiving incoming call notifications, and locating your phone, our Pro version includes advanced and compelling new features for managing your phone remotely via GTalk/Gmail Chat: turn sound on/off, toggle WiFi, bluetooth, low battery alerts, and much more.
Our app service is consistently praised by our users for its performance, reliability, and ease-of-use in contrast to our competitors. Read our reviews and app ratings and see for yourself. You can count on us to reliably deliver your messages between your computer and phone ... without burning through your phone's battery.
- Send and receive SMS text messages in your browser
- Alerts for incoming calls
- Alerts when your battery is getting low
- Recent SMS text and call history
- GTalk/GChat notifications
- Pinpoint your phone's location on Google Maps
- Ring your phone when you've misplaced it
- Lightweight - low memory/storage footprint and minimal battery usage
- Toggle WiFi on/off*
- Toggle bluetooth on/off*
- Toggle sound on/off*
- Download files, images, etc. from the Internet to your device*
- Get detailed system and CPU info*
- Ping a host name to test connectivity from your device*
- Execute 'shell' commands*
- NEW! Optional daily email digest of your recent SMS texts and calls.
* These features are currently only accessible via chat. Browser support coming soon!
1. Install the Talk2Phone app on your phone
2. Start the app and select a Google account (we'll never ask for your password)
3. Open your web browser to:
Install our Chrome Extension for easy desktop notifications:
Now you can mute your phone while you are at work, at a coffee shop, or at the library … and never miss a call or SMS text again.
For using Talk2Phone with your Google Talk/Gmail Chat client, make sure you accept the chat invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org (our chat account). Then type /help in the chat window to get started.
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
Follow us on twitter:
Your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to SMS text messages sent and/or received.
This app features a collection of 200+ stylish Text ( Character )Emotion for messaging.No additional app is needed for using these emotion. Just Paste it and make texting funnier.
$ pimp your comments & messages .
$ write better status or moments ,get more fans .
$ customize your PROFILE with cute emotion .
and more ...
Happy , Sad , Cry , Angry , Tired , Kiss , Smug , Sorry , Confused , Dancing , Defeat , Evil , Friend , Goodbye , Love , Scared , Surprised , Shy , Singing , Winking...
Q:How to paste it?
A:To paste it into any other app,simply tap anywhere you can enter text and click “Paste”.
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Filter by conversation
* Filter by date
* Filter by SMS type
* Sorting SMS
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Restore SMS from previously exported .txt or .csv file
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
It will automatically detect if you are in a vehicle to enable auto answering all by itself. You won't even have to remember to disable it when you get off your car. It doesn'nt require bluetooth or any other means, just your mobile. It will detect if you're in a vehicle just by your movement and speed.
The application will display a notification icon in the status bar to indicate if it is active.
It is perfect for use while driving if you do not have a bluetooth hands-free set.
This way Auto-Hands-Free is a very easy to use and cheap hands-free kit.
Ideal when driving a car, wearing a helmet (e.g. ski helmet), making a phone conference and so on. You don't have to look at the screen or aim a button, just hold it horizontally. It's that easy!
Have a look at our Website to find out more about Auto-Hands-Free: http://www.autohandsfree.com
Check out our other tools:
- Instant Wi-Fi Switcher: Switch your Wi-Fi on and off via the status bar.
- Instant Bluetooth Switcher: Switch your Bluetooth on and off via the status bar.
For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Don't give me a bad review until I have a chance to help you get it working! Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to email@example.com. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
◈Most intuitive and intellectual keyboard for mobile devices, W10 Keyboard PRO!◈
You don’t have to worry about big finger typos any more.
One hand is enough for texting and the other hand is free!
Just type your text with W10 keyboard PRO! It makes typing much easier on your phone.
★W10 Keyboard PRO is upgraded and added the smartest word prediction/completion★
W10 keyboard is an innovative, simple & intuitive English alphabet input system that substantially speeds up mobile texting. You are texting only with 10 basic alphabet letters.
With W10, all 26 English alphabet letters and other Latin languages can be formed by using the 10 basic alphabet characters and seamless users’ experience of writing pattern.
With one or two strokes of keypad, you complete each 26 letter and more alphabet characters.
The logic is simple! ≪W theory≫
There’re 10 basic alphabet letters, u, l, n, c, i, o, j, t, f, e, among 26 characters on 10 numeric phone keypads, and combine (or drag) 2 letters to make the rest of 16 letters like u+u=w, n+n=m, c+l=d, l+n=h, c+j=g, c+i=a, and so on. You just type letters when you write letters on your smart phone.
W10 keyboard can be configured to many languages selected, and the user can switch between(or among) them at any time.
*Language setting: go to ‘W10 keyboard Settings’ then press ‘Language Selection’
- English : Dictionary included
▶ Multiple keyboard layouts [W10/QWERTY]
(Slide up the keyboard to change the layout)
▶ Smart & accurate dictionary (English)
▶ Support a variety of skins
▶ Speech to text
▶ Gesture input (drag on touch screen) for combinable alphabet letters.
▶ Support multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish)
▶ Accented, international character support (Input a letter then tab or long press on ‘áÁ’ key)
▶ Vibration/Sound mode
▶ Variety of mark, sign, symbol and emoticon.
▶ 3 speed mode for beginner, intermediate, and expert.
▶ Lightening on next possible combinable letters.
▶ Keyboard gesture control (Swipe right or left to access number or symbol keyboards)
[How to enable W10 keyboard & Setting]
After download W10, you can enable it on W10 Tutorial on Menu.
- Press ‘go to setting’ button → Check ‘W10 keyboard Pro’
*< When you install any of text input apps, there are Warning sign popped up on screen. Please ignore the sign, “the keyboard collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any input method. We never collect any of users’ personal data.>*
- Press ‘Set as Default’ button → Check ‘W10 keyboard Pro’
- ‘Next’ button for how to use manual
* For more information, you can visit tutorial and/or www.doubleu10.com
* If you have any trouble using the app, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll respond to you ASAP.
YOU WRITE BY TOUCH! True mobile keyboard, W10!!
- Tons of proven text messages to spark attraction
- Real SMS messages that you can send women right away
- The best first text message openers, witty responses, comebacks if the girl doesn't respond to your SMS, text messages to get you the date and more!
- You pick the text message you want, then pick the girl in your contact list you want to use it on and it will be automatically sent for you
- Bonus top texting tips and techniques to make you a text message expert
Keywords: Ban, Safety, texting, legislation, license, handheld, Headset,Talk, talking, Smartphone, Mobile, Voice, SMS, Car, vehicle, get smarter, map
It can connect to the remote device both as Bluetooth master (similar to network client) and as Bluetooth slave (similar to network server).
It provides easy ways to manage the Bluetooth adapter of the local device and to send control keys , alternate keys, function keys and other special keys.
* It is a VT-100/ANSI Terminal Emulator.
* It supports Serial Port Profile(SPP).
* It can play a role in Bluetooth master and slave.
* It can configure SENA Bluetooth serial devices through Bluetooth connection.
* It provides easy and various ways to manage Bluetooth adapter of the local machine.
* It provides easy ways to send special keys.
* It displays sent and received data in terminal pane.
* It displays log data in HEX mode.
You can also draw shapes and texts on the photo.
You can send pictures to your friends with E-mail, and you can post to Twitter and Facebook etc.
= Feature =
- Pictures and text can be drawn on the whiteboard.
- Shapes and texts can be drawn on the photo.
- Pictures can be saved to an SD card in JPEG format.
- Pictures can be opened from an SD card and edit again.
- Pictures can be send with E-mail and posted to Twitter, Facebook etc.
- You can undo a previous operation.
= How to use =
- You can draw lines and shapes by moving your finger.
- You can use each functions from the menu.
- You can use the various tools in "Tool".
- You can change the color of tools in "Palette".
- You can save or load in "File".
- You can cancel the previous operation in "Undo".
= Permission =
- To save file to SD card.
- To show Advertisements.
- Automatically upload to Google Drive.
- Automatically upload to Dropbox.
- Send automated emails after a backup.
This app does not appear in the list of apps in the phone launcher. It is used by the SMS Backup & Restore app and gets opened from the "Backup Settings" screen of that app.
It may not work with all devices as the Google Play Services may not be available. Please get in touch with me if you get problems.
This app only has access to its own folder and does not have access to other Dropbox folders.
Check the "Use Browser for Authentication" if you want to use your default/external browser for authentication rather than the built-in functionality.
All the settings on the screen are dependent on the Mail Service Provider that you use. The details about the service can be found on the providers site. Some of the common ones are linked at the bottom of this section.
Sender Email Address: The email address from which the email should be sent.
Recipient Email Address: The email address of the recipient. If you are sending the email to yourself then this will be the same as the Sender Email Address.
SMTP Server: The HostName/IP Address of the email SMTP server. For example: smtp.gmail.com for Gmail.
Port: The port used by the SMTP server. Normally 25/465/587. For example: 465 for Gmail.
Security: The security used for connecting to the SMTP server. Use SSL/TLS for Gmail.
Require Login: Checked if the SMTP server needs you to authenticate before sending emails. Check this for Gmail.
User Name: The user name required to authenticate with the SMTP server. For Gmail, its your email address.
Password: The password required to authenticate with the SMTP server. For Gmail, its your Gmail password. If you use 2-step authentication in Gmail, you'll need to generate an application specific password.
Subject: The subject for the email.
Body: The message content for the email.
This App needs access to the following:
* Network communication: To connect to Email/Dropbox/Google servers.
* Your accounts: Used for Google Drive account setup.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to upload when there is no network connectivity.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To read the Backup file on the SD card.
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
iconSS Pro: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redinput.iconss.pro
Tired of having to search different Google services through your mobile browser? Tired of not being able to unify all applications of the big G in one place?
With gAppsLauncher, you can join all applications and web services of Google into a single widget. Or more if you wish. And if you don't like widget you can execute them from the main screen with one touch.
What do you prefer, Web services or applications on your mobile? Don't worry... with gAppsLauncher you have the possibility to choose the method you prefer for each application... whenever exist official application for android.
Available in 3 sizes of widgets: 2x1, 2x2 and 4x1 with a stylish dark background, a transparent one or if you prefer with a color chosen by you. You save space because each widget supports more icons than size is involved.
Once you try you can not quit.
Any question, suggestion or problem will be welcomed. Please use the email so the answer is as fast as possible.
If you find this application useful, rate it with 5 stars... and don't forget to leave your comment.
"I want to thank @sike27 for the design of the icons."
**Source code available at http://git.kix2902.es/gappslauncher
More from developer
Must have root!
***Can Have Random Boot Animations every Startup!***
**Now Including Google Play Edition Animation!**
AniBoot is a must have app for anyone who likes to customize their phone. We are currently working with many animation artists to bring you the most beautiful, professional, and spectacular animations possible. This app features a simple and easy to use interface to help increase your experience.
Disclaimer: It is highly recommended that you are running a custom ROM with this app due to unusual manufacturer or carrier modifications and lockdown. This app might not work for certain phones with obscure boot locations and or manufacturer modifications. We are not responsible if anything goes wrong with your phone.
Known unsupported devices (due to manufacturer irregularities):
Samsung Galaxy SII
If you would like your animations to be featured in AniBoot, contact us at email@example.com
Special thanks to Jaekar99 on XDA-Developers and RootzWiki for allowing us to use his animations in our initial release!
Current Supported Resolutions:
XiproX and Wiggierip
BootFlash Pro currently works on:
HTC Inspire 4G
HTC Desire HD
HTC Desire Z
HTC Droid Incredible
HTC Evo 4G
HTC Evo 3D
HTC MyTouch 4G (not Slide)
and more to come!
Please do not attempt to use BootFlash Pro on any phone not listed here.
If you are using an Inspire, Desire HD, ThunderBolt, G2, Vision, Desire Z, Evo 3D, MyTouch 4G or Sensation, just choose an image within the app and your splash screen will be installed. If on another device, after you choose an image your phone will be rebooted into the Bootloader. Once there, press the lock button to choose Bootloader. When prompted to install an update (your splash screen) press the Volume Up button to install. When you reboot your splash screen will be installed!
We have had multiple occurrences of people downloading, using and then returning BootFlash Pro. Due to these unfortunate occurrences, BootFlash Pro will now revert to your original splash screen once you uninstall the app.
Note: BootFlash uses approximately 1 Megabyte of data each time you install a custom splash screen.
Disclaimer: SoCal Devs is not responsible for any damage that may occur to your phone.
BootFlash Lite currently works on:
HTC Inspire 4G
HTC Desire HD
HTC Desire Z
HTC Droid Incredible
HTC Evo 4G
and more to come!
Please do not attempt to use BootFlash Lite on any phone not listed here.
If you are using an Inspire, Desire HD, ThunderBolt, G2, Vision, Desire Z or Sensation, just choose an image within the app and your splash screen will be installed. If on another device, after you choose an image your phone will be rebooted into the Bootloader. Once there, press the lock button to choose Bootloader. When prompted to install an update (your splash screen) press the Volume Up button to install. When you reboot your splash screen will be installed!
BootFlash Lite contains advertisements and puts a watermark over your custom image, to remove this watermark and ads, please purchase BootFlash Pro. Evo 3D and Sensation are currently only supported in BootFlash Pro.
Note: BootFlash uses approximately 1 Megabyte of data each time you install a custom splash screen. There is currently no way to revert back to your original splash screen with BootFlash Lite. We are working on this issue. For now you have to buy BootFlash Pro and choose the original image that you can download from the Internet.
Please ignore comments written by people using an unsupported phone. The Sensation is not in our list of supported devices and the description clearly states to not use an unsupported device.
Disclaimer: SoCal Devs is not responsible for any damage that may occur to your phone.
HFT will allow you to hear who is texting you, either read or ignore the incoming message, hear it again, and then respond (Full version only), all using your voice. HFT won’t just immediately send a message either -- we all know that sometimes voice recognition isn’t totally accurate, so HFT will replay the message before sending so that you can avoid any embarrassing messages if your voice is not recognized properly. (Full version only)
Unlike most voice recognition apps, HFT is compatible with both bluetooth headsets and in-car devices. In addition, HFT gives you the choice to automatically turn off voice notifications when your device is in silent or vibrate mode, without you having to worry about it. A pro feature turning HFT on or off is as simple as tapping the homescreen widget, which glows red to tell you that it is running. A status bar notification will also let you know that you’re ready to text hands-free.
When it comes to safety, peace of mind, and convenience, there is nothing better than being able to continue texting with your eyes safely on the road or whatever else you may be doing, and HFT makes it happen seamlessly and effortlessly.
HFT, it's cheaper then getting a ticket for texting while driving.