NO SUPPORT for wired headsets just solve problem on bluetooth headset
This Voice Command app is for Android 4.1 and 4.2 and others that have problems to use Google Search (Google Now) with their Handsfree - BlueTooth Headset.
Sometimes you have a bug with the voice command tool from android. It only starts a grey screen and nothing happens. This is an test application for avoiding this bug.
If its not working please email us the android version - headset - and smartphone.
It's the alpha version so no design - no description - or something else.
Thanks for helping.
Performance on all devices is not guaranteed.
The program uses your battery!
The program is distributed "as is", the developer responsible for the loss of data and device health does not carry.
Known bug: sometimes it is a full loss of sound in the system - requires an reboot device
Send reports and bugs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter “BlueRoad Trial” in the search bar.
BlueRoad understands when you are driving by the monitoring of accelerometers. No GPS or Internet connection are required.
Auto Bluetooth® control
With BlueRoad you can keep the Bluetooth® off. It will be activated automatically when you get in the car.
Safety on the road
No more distractions. Incoming SMS and new notifications (like WhatsApp and Gmail messages) will be read out loud by BlueRoad.
BlueRoad can reduce the battery drain and the electromagnetic radiations because activates the Bluetooth® only when it needs.
• Automatic Bluetooth activation in car.
• Reading of incoming text (SMS) messages with speech synthesizer.
• Reading of new apps notifications (like WhatsApp messages, Gmail, etc.) with speech synthesizer.
• Automatic WiFi switch off when you get in car.
• Bluetooth button for open Google Now instead of Voice Dialer.
• Fiat Blue&Me support.
• Music autoplay in vehicle.
• Ringtone at the max volume in vehicle.
• Music at the max volume in vehicle.
• App launch in vehicle.
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is used to activate the activity recognition when the phone is switched on.
• ACTIVITY_RECOGNITION permit the activity recognition with the Google Play Services.
• BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN permit the Bluetooth control.
• ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE permit the WiFi control.
• RECEIVE_SMS and READ_SMS are used to read the incoming SMS.
• READ_CONTACTS allow to read the information about the contact who has sent the SMS.
• RECORD_AUDIO allow to record the voice for the reading confirmation request.
BlueRoad needs the "Google Location Services" active.
In case of problems, before posting a negative comment, please contact me via email or through the Google+ community. I'm always available!
Beta tester community
Special thanks to the beta-testers: Daniele Santone, Chiara Ceschia, Stefano Scardovi, Amedeo Amaducci, Alessio Santin, Matteo Luigi Riso, Carmine Colamonici, Salvatore Oscurato, Michele Mattarozzi, Haojie Yang and Nicola Carpani.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by BlueRoad is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Free app lets you hear incoming messages, speak outgoing texts, and use voice dial without ever touching your phone. Use the call, voice dial or smart button on your accessory to initiate a text and then dictate the recipient and message body hands-free. Also translates over 100 popular acronyms.
No subscription fees ever! All features are included in the free app with no login or subscription necessary. It works seamlessly with your Motorola Bluetooth® accessory with no need to update software on it.
Automatically turns on and off with your Bluetooth accessory so it’s running only when you need it. Keep your texts private and avoid embarrassing moments from texts read aloud through your phone.
With the Motorola Elite Sliver and Motorola Elite Flip headsets, you can also customize the function of the smart button, adjust headset equalizer settings and adapt noise reduction settings to your needs. The smart button on these headsets defaults to launching the app.
Works with the following Motorola Bluetooth accessories: Elite Sliver, Elite Flip, HX550, Roadster™, Roadster™ 2, CommandOne™, Finiti™ and H17txt. My MotoSpeak is optimized for Android™-powered 2.2+ phones.
The call/voice dial button on the accessory can activate either phone Voice Commands or the My MotoSpeak application on Elite Sliver, Elite Flip, Roadster, Roadster 2, HX550, CommandOne, Finiti and H17txt. And now, when you choose the My Motospeak application using this button, you can use your device to do both Voice Dialing AND Voice Texting. Follow these steps to customize your call/voice dial button functionality:
1. Load application and turn on the headset or in-car speakerphone
2. Press the call or voice dial button
3. Pop-up menu will ask you to select My MotoSpeak or Voice Commands
4. Click on the check box to “Use by default for this action.”
5. Select My MotoSpeak for hands-free texting and voice dialing OR
6. Select Voice Commands
If you accidentally selected My MotoSpeak as the default and want Voice Commands instead, follow these steps to clear default settings:
1. Go to the Home screen
2. Select Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications
3. Select My MotoSpeak
4. Scroll down to “Launch by default”
5. Select “Clear defaults”
This application use the Android TextToSpeech system to speech the following:
- Caller ID on receiving calls;
- Sms sender and text on new sms;
- HTCMail/GMail/Voicemail sender and text on new message (multiple accounts, no setup required);
- Calendar Events
- GTalk chats (no setup required)
- Locale/Tasker support
- Bluetooth headset support
- Three state Home widget (On, Bluetooth routing on, disabled)
Supported UI lang: en,it. You can change the text of alerts in TalkToMe settings to support your language.
For bugs or suggestions write me so I can quick fix problems! If you like this app please click on some banner to support me.
The first and only app that lets you remap the buttons of your Bluetooth headset!
Promotional price - only during beta phase!
Try the FREE version before buying this one :)
A new icon by shackener (http://bit.ly/1kzf3Yk)!
Please rate, comment and contact me BY EMAIL if you have any problems with the app or want to request a new feature (communication does not work so well with comments) =)
Most Bluetooth headsets have buttons which can only do 2 things - call last dialed number and start voice command. Both are pretty useless. Using SmartHeadset you can remap the buttons of your Bluetooth headset to do more useful things - like controlling a media player, telling you the time or starting a voice assistant! This way you can play/pause and rewind your music or audiobook or control your phone from your bluetooth headset!
- Turn Bluetooth off and back on (or vice versa) on the first run of this app in order to initialize it correctly. You only need to do this once.
- Remember to turn off bluetooth before uninstalling this app in order to finalize it correctly.
- Disable device administrator from the preferences of the app before uninstalling this app!
- Play/pause and rewind a media player using your Bluetooth headset buttons
- Say time (using a pre-installed text-to-speech (TTS) engine)
- Start a voice assistant using your Bluetooth headset buttons
- Tasker integration!
- Quickly switch remapping on and off to place calls or use a voice dialer Now phone calls are possible even when remapping is active!
- Quickly switch the controlled media player
- Automatically turn off Bluetooth after headset disconnect to save energy and fuss
- Override the default Android behavior to switch the display on when the Bluetooth headset call button is pressed.This way inadvertent touches can be avoided.
Known issues and permissions
The functionality of this app is not supported natively by Android. Therefore it uses several workarounds.
- There will be a "*" entry in your phone log when the app is active. Ignore it, it will be deleted on headset disconnect. It makes it possible to make phone calls even when remapping is active. (This requires the "reroute outgoing calls", "read call log" and "write call log" permission).
- Play/pause resp. rewind might not work at every Bluetooth headset key press. This is an Android issue :(
This app gathers no data about you and even has no connection to the internet.
App 100% free, financed by advertising.
It has a widget to enable / disable the service from the home screen of your phone.
Note: You must have installed a text to speech application and language data to use (usually new phones already have this application)
Enable application when entering the car and disable it when descending.
If you want that the application reads the text messages you receive.
If you want that the application answers automatically the incoming calls.
If you want that the application answers the incoming calls while there is a call in progress.
If you want that the application picks up or rejects the incoming calls from unknown numbers.
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Explorer 500
* BackBeat PRO
* BackBeat FIT (see note below)
* Voyager Edge (see note below)
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2 / BackBeat GAME
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
We have received reports that bugs in the Bluetooth implementations of these phones prevent them from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 (note: 4.4.2 appears to work correctly).
* HTC One M7 running Android 4.4.2 (note: the HTC One M8/4.4.2 works perfectly)
* Your BackBeat FIT must be running firmware version D or later. Use Plantronics's free BackBeat FIT Updater app to check your firmware version and update it if necessary.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Discovery 925, Discovery 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 48 hours to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to email@example.com, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
Some Galaxy devices have a feature that can read out name of people who are calling you, or who sends you a message, as it happens. It's called Driving Mode and can be accessed through the settings. This app exposes the setting with a aesthetic widget, so that you can turn it on or off with one touch! Also exposes settings through an intent, therefore you can use third party apps like Llama or Tasker to control this.
Product features -
• 1. Economic in space - smaller than VLingo driving widget, which takes up 1x3 blocks.
• 2. As you remove the last instance of the widget, the background service automatically unloads. Does not use up RAM unnecessarily if you don't plan to use it, even if you keep it installed.
• 3. Automatically turns on/off as you connect/disconnect a bluetooth device! (Donate only)
• 4. Does not depend on VLingo Voice Commands, if you uninstall it you can still use this.
• 5. Exposes settings through an intent, therefore you can use third party apps like Llama or Tasker to control this.
It appears there are already more info on this in some review sites the Internet, e.g. here - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-gets-driving-mode-widget/
Or here - http://www.redmondpie.com/driving-mode-widget-for-galaxy-s-ii-enable-disable-driving-mode-with-a-single-tap/
Donate version: I will work on an in-app donation which will enable to help to support development. There will be no ads in either version.
ATTENTION! Starting Android 5.x (Lollipop) applications can not answer incoming calls anymore (at least without rooting the device). For this reason Handsfree will not work on new devices or after upgrading the OS and I see no reason to further develop the app. Thanks everybody.
on the road and your hands on the steering wheel while driving.
When a new text message is received TextDrive will speak it.
The app will also send a text message to the sender and notify him/her that you are busy at driving.
You can use the "Say Again" feature and the app will say the last message again.
Giving you free hands to drive and operate the vehicle.
• Intuitive interface.
• Custom reply message.
• Turn auto-reply on or off.
• Text-to-Speech that can be turned on and off.
• Text-to-Speech speed.
• Say again feature.
• Send reply once option (to avoid extra cost).
Keywords:Drive And SMS, Drive And Text, SMS, Texting, Drive, Car, Text and Drive, Text & Drive, Distraction, Distract, App, No Texting While Driving App, Hands Free.
Must have root!
***Can Have Random Boot Animations every Startup!***
**Now Including Google Play Edition Animation!**
AniBoot is a must have app for anyone who likes to customize their phone. We are currently working with many animation artists to bring you the most beautiful, professional, and spectacular animations possible. This app features a simple and easy to use interface to help increase your experience.
Disclaimer: It is highly recommended that you are running a custom ROM with this app due to unusual manufacturer or carrier modifications and lockdown. This app might not work for certain phones with obscure boot locations and or manufacturer modifications. We are not responsible if anything goes wrong with your phone.
Known unsupported devices (due to manufacturer irregularities):
Samsung Galaxy SII
If you would like your animations to be featured in AniBoot, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to Jaekar99 on XDA-Developers and RootzWiki for allowing us to use his animations in our initial release!
Current Supported Resolutions:
XiproX and Wiggierip
HFT will allow you to hear who is texting you, either read or ignore the incoming message, hear it again, and then respond (Full version only), all using your voice. HFT won’t just immediately send a message either -- we all know that sometimes voice recognition isn’t totally accurate, so HFT will replay the message before sending so that you can avoid any embarrassing messages if your voice is not recognized properly. (Full version only)
Unlike most voice recognition apps, HFT is compatible with both bluetooth headsets and in-car devices. In addition, HFT gives you the choice to automatically turn off voice notifications when your device is in silent or vibrate mode, without you having to worry about it. A pro feature turning HFT on or off is as simple as tapping the homescreen widget, which glows red to tell you that it is running. A status bar notification will also let you know that you’re ready to text hands-free.
When it comes to safety, peace of mind, and convenience, there is nothing better than being able to continue texting with your eyes safely on the road or whatever else you may be doing, and HFT makes it happen seamlessly and effortlessly.
HFT, it's cheaper then getting a ticket for texting while driving.
BootFlash Lite currently works on:
HTC Inspire 4G
HTC Desire HD
HTC Desire Z
HTC Droid Incredible
HTC Evo 4G
and more to come!
Please do not attempt to use BootFlash Lite on any phone not listed here.
If you are using an Inspire, Desire HD, ThunderBolt, G2, Vision, Desire Z or Sensation, just choose an image within the app and your splash screen will be installed. If on another device, after you choose an image your phone will be rebooted into the Bootloader. Once there, press the lock button to choose Bootloader. When prompted to install an update (your splash screen) press the Volume Up button to install. When you reboot your splash screen will be installed!
BootFlash Lite contains advertisements and puts a watermark over your custom image, to remove this watermark and ads, please purchase BootFlash Pro. Evo 3D and Sensation are currently only supported in BootFlash Pro.
Note: BootFlash uses approximately 1 Megabyte of data each time you install a custom splash screen. There is currently no way to revert back to your original splash screen with BootFlash Lite. We are working on this issue. For now you have to buy BootFlash Pro and choose the original image that you can download from the Internet.
Please ignore comments written by people using an unsupported phone. The Sensation is not in our list of supported devices and the description clearly states to not use an unsupported device.
Disclaimer: SoCal Devs is not responsible for any damage that may occur to your phone.
BootFlash Pro currently works on:
HTC Inspire 4G
HTC Desire HD
HTC Desire Z
HTC Droid Incredible
HTC Evo 4G
HTC Evo 3D
HTC MyTouch 4G (not Slide)
and more to come!
Please do not attempt to use BootFlash Pro on any phone not listed here.
If you are using an Inspire, Desire HD, ThunderBolt, G2, Vision, Desire Z, Evo 3D, MyTouch 4G or Sensation, just choose an image within the app and your splash screen will be installed. If on another device, after you choose an image your phone will be rebooted into the Bootloader. Once there, press the lock button to choose Bootloader. When prompted to install an update (your splash screen) press the Volume Up button to install. When you reboot your splash screen will be installed!
We have had multiple occurrences of people downloading, using and then returning BootFlash Pro. Due to these unfortunate occurrences, BootFlash Pro will now revert to your original splash screen once you uninstall the app.
Note: BootFlash uses approximately 1 Megabyte of data each time you install a custom splash screen.
Disclaimer: SoCal Devs is not responsible for any damage that may occur to your phone.