**IMPORTANT:** This app currently only works with carrier texting and the stock Messages app. Support for other texting apps such as Slide Messaging, Text Free, Google Voice, etc. will be rolled out in future updates.
Tired of switching to your Messages app every time you need to view or reply to a text message? Sweep Texting allows you to view your incoming text messages within the app that you're currently using. Simply sweep your hand down over your device's screen (without touching it!) and a dialog will pop up with your most recent text message. You can reply to the message on the spot and when you're done, simply sweep your hand up over your device's screen to send it!
The idea here is intuitive: You wave your hand down as though you're giving permission for the text message to "come" to you and display itself. Once you're done, you can wave your hand up as though you're commanding your text message to "go away" (and send your reply).
--Sweep down to view a text message after it arrives.
--Sweep up to send your reply back to whoever you're texting.
--Tap on your message to go directly to your Inbox.
--Supports multiple messages from different senders.
--Supports messages longer than one text message.
--Hide a message and then sweep down to view it again at a later time.
--Choose between Holo styled (ICS only) or five different dialog colors.
--Choose between five different text balloon colors.
--Toggle to disable in Landscape mode.
--Toggle to enable/disable "Message Sent" sound.
--Enable/Disable toggle so you can turn off the app's features when you don't need it.
If you have any questions/comments/issues with the app, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you in a couple of hours.
In addition to saving lives by not Text While Driving, the TextNoMore application features a Missing Child Alert so that you may be an active participant in the search and safe recovery of Missing Children.
Get Rewarded every time you use the Text While Driving application with free or discounted merchandise, services and food from TextNoMore business sponsors in your area.
TextNoMore is working hard to add new rewards everyday to put an end to Text While Driving. Please send us your suggestions for new rewards and ideas! Info@TextNoMore.com
How it Works
1. Download the free Text While Driving application to your smart phone.
2. Prior to driving, activate the TextNoMore application and select your estimated driving time. During this time the application shuts down all notifications, holds incoming texts and prevents outgoing texts. For incoming texts, Text No More's Text While Driving application sends a standard reply along with a reward coupon. You may still receive incoming calls if you are using a hands free device.
3. Once the TextNoMore's Text While Driving application is enabled, an image of a missing child is displayed, followed by a reward from one of our Text No More Sponsors. The reward is held in the database of your phone until you visit our Text No More Sponsor to redeem it. The TextNoMore Sponsor is able to scan the bar code contained in your reward voucher directly from your smart phone. Put and end to Text While Driving!
This is the PRO version of our popular Talk2Phone FREE product. If you like our Talk2Phone Free app, please consider purchasing the Pro edition to support us.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It's simple. You can send SMS texts from your computer, laptop, or tablet -- using your favorite browser. These get sent through your phone using your existing phone number. If there is an incoming SMS text or call on your phone, then you'll get the message.
In addition to sending/receiving SMS text messages, receiving incoming call notifications, and locating your phone, our Pro version includes advanced and compelling new features for managing your phone remotely via GTalk/Gmail Chat: turn sound on/off, toggle WiFi, bluetooth, low battery alerts, and much more.
Our app service is consistently praised by our users for its performance, reliability, and ease-of-use in contrast to our competitors. Read our reviews and app ratings and see for yourself. You can count on us to reliably deliver your messages between your computer and phone ... without burning through your phone's battery.
- Send and receive SMS text messages in your browser
- Alerts for incoming calls
- Alerts when your battery is getting low
- Recent SMS text and call history
- GTalk/GChat notifications
- Pinpoint your phone's location on Google Maps
- Ring your phone when you've misplaced it
- Lightweight - low memory/storage footprint and minimal battery usage
- Toggle WiFi on/off*
- Toggle bluetooth on/off*
- Toggle sound on/off*
- Download files, images, etc. from the Internet to your device*
- Get detailed system and CPU info*
- Ping a host name to test connectivity from your device*
- Execute 'shell' commands*
- NEW! Optional daily email digest of your recent SMS texts and calls.
* These features are currently only accessible via chat. Browser support coming soon!
1. Install the Talk2Phone app on your phone
2. Start the app and select a Google account (we'll never ask for your password)
3. Open your web browser to:
Install our Chrome Extension for easy desktop notifications:
Now you can mute your phone while you are at work, at a coffee shop, or at the library … and never miss a call or SMS text again.
For using Talk2Phone with your Google Talk/Gmail Chat client, make sure you accept the chat invitation from email@example.com (our chat account). Then type /help in the chat window to get started.
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
Follow us on twitter:
Your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to SMS text messages sent and/or received.
This app features a collection of 200+ stylish Text ( Character )Emotion for messaging.No additional app is needed for using these emotion. Just Paste it and make texting funnier.
$ pimp your comments & messages .
$ write better status or moments ,get more fans .
$ customize your PROFILE with cute emotion .
and more ...
Happy , Sad , Cry , Angry , Tired , Kiss , Smug , Sorry , Confused , Dancing , Defeat , Evil , Friend , Goodbye , Love , Scared , Surprised , Shy , Singing , Winking...
Q:How to paste it?
A:To paste it into any other app,simply tap anywhere you can enter text and click “Paste”.
- Tons of proven text messages to spark attraction
- Real SMS messages that you can send women right away
- The best first text message openers, witty responses, comebacks if the girl doesn't respond to your SMS, text messages to get you the date and more!
- You pick the text message you want, then pick the girl in your contact list you want to use it on and it will be automatically sent for you
- Bonus top texting tips and techniques to make you a text message expert
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Filter by conversation
* Filter by date
* Filter by SMS type
* Sorting SMS
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Restore SMS from previously exported .txt or .csv file
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
Some Galaxy devices have a feature that can read out name of people who are calling you, or who sends you a message, as it happens. It's called Driving Mode and can be accessed through the settings. This app exposes the setting with a aesthetic widget, so that you can turn it on or off with one touch! Also exposes settings through an intent, therefore you can use third party apps like Llama or Tasker to control this.
Product features -
• 1. Economic in space - smaller than VLingo driving widget, which takes up 1x3 blocks.
• 2. As you remove the last instance of the widget, the background service automatically unloads. Does not use up RAM unnecessarily if you don't plan to use it, even if you keep it installed.
• 3. Automatically turns on/off as you connect/disconnect a bluetooth device! (Donate only)
• 4. Does not depend on VLingo Voice Commands, if you uninstall it you can still use this.
• 5. Exposes settings through an intent, therefore you can use third party apps like Llama or Tasker to control this.
It appears there are already more info on this in some review sites the Internet, e.g. here - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-gets-driving-mode-widget/
Or here - http://www.redmondpie.com/driving-mode-widget-for-galaxy-s-ii-enable-disable-driving-mode-with-a-single-tap/
Donate version: I will work on an in-app donation which will enable to help to support development. There will be no ads in either version.
- Automatically upload to Google Drive.
- Automatically upload to Dropbox.
- Send automated emails after a backup.
This app does not appear in the list of apps in the phone launcher. It is used by the SMS Backup & Restore app and gets opened from the "Backup Settings" screen of that app.
It may not work with all devices as the Google Play Services may not be available. Please get in touch with me if you get problems.
This app only has access to its own folder and does not have access to other Dropbox folders.
Check the "Use Browser for Authentication" if you want to use your default/external browser for authentication rather than the built-in functionality.
All the settings on the screen are dependent on the Mail Service Provider that you use. The details about the service can be found on the providers site. Some of the common ones are linked at the bottom of this section.
Sender Email Address: The email address from which the email should be sent.
Recipient Email Address: The email address of the recipient. If you are sending the email to yourself then this will be the same as the Sender Email Address.
SMTP Server: The HostName/IP Address of the email SMTP server. For example: smtp.gmail.com for Gmail.
Port: The port used by the SMTP server. Normally 25/465/587. For example: 465 for Gmail.
Security: The security used for connecting to the SMTP server. Use SSL/TLS for Gmail.
Require Login: Checked if the SMTP server needs you to authenticate before sending emails. Check this for Gmail.
User Name: The user name required to authenticate with the SMTP server. For Gmail, its your email address.
Password: The password required to authenticate with the SMTP server. For Gmail, its your Gmail password. If you use 2-step authentication in Gmail, you'll need to generate an application specific password.
Subject: The subject for the email.
Body: The message content for the email.
This App needs access to the following:
* Network communication: To connect to Email/Dropbox/Google servers.
* Your accounts: Used for Google Drive account setup.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to upload when there is no network connectivity.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To read the Backup file on the SD card.
◈Most intuitive and intellectual keyboard for mobile devices, W10 Keyboard PRO!◈
You don’t have to worry about big finger typos any more.
One hand is enough for texting and the other hand is free!
Just type your text with W10 keyboard PRO! It makes typing much easier on your phone.
★W10 Keyboard PRO is upgraded and added the smartest word prediction/completion★
W10 keyboard is an innovative, simple & intuitive English alphabet input system that substantially speeds up mobile texting. You are texting only with 10 basic alphabet letters.
With W10, all 26 English alphabet letters and other Latin languages can be formed by using the 10 basic alphabet characters and seamless users’ experience of writing pattern.
With one or two strokes of keypad, you complete each 26 letter and more alphabet characters.
The logic is simple! ≪W theory≫
There’re 10 basic alphabet letters, u, l, n, c, i, o, j, t, f, e, among 26 characters on 10 numeric phone keypads, and combine (or drag) 2 letters to make the rest of 16 letters like u+u=w, n+n=m, c+l=d, l+n=h, c+j=g, c+i=a, and so on. You just type letters when you write letters on your smart phone.
W10 keyboard can be configured to many languages selected, and the user can switch between(or among) them at any time.
*Language setting: go to ‘W10 keyboard Settings’ then press ‘Language Selection’
- English : Dictionary included
▶ Multiple keyboard layouts [W10/QWERTY]
(Slide up the keyboard to change the layout)
▶ Smart & accurate dictionary (English)
▶ Support a variety of skins
▶ Speech to text
▶ Gesture input (drag on touch screen) for combinable alphabet letters.
▶ Support multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish)
▶ Accented, international character support (Input a letter then tab or long press on ‘áÁ’ key)
▶ Vibration/Sound mode
▶ Variety of mark, sign, symbol and emoticon.
▶ 3 speed mode for beginner, intermediate, and expert.
▶ Lightening on next possible combinable letters.
▶ Keyboard gesture control (Swipe right or left to access number or symbol keyboards)
[How to enable W10 keyboard & Setting]
After download W10, you can enable it on W10 Tutorial on Menu.
- Press ‘go to setting’ button → Check ‘W10 keyboard Pro’
*< When you install any of text input apps, there are Warning sign popped up on screen. Please ignore the sign, “the keyboard collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any input method. We never collect any of users’ personal data.>*
- Press ‘Set as Default’ button → Check ‘W10 keyboard Pro’
- ‘Next’ button for how to use manual
* For more information, you can visit tutorial and/or www.doubleu10.com
* If you have any trouble using the app, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll respond to you ASAP.
YOU WRITE BY TOUCH! True mobile keyboard, W10!!
Keywords: Ban, Safety, texting, legislation, license, handheld, Headset,Talk, talking, Smartphone, Mobile, Voice, SMS, Car, vehicle, get smarter, map
Automatically enable/disable Airplane mode on timer.
Before updating TURN OFF "auto mode"
Airplane mode can be switched on automatically every night and morning off. This saves the battery. Or you can set the time of departure and landing, to turn off the GSM network at the time of flight.
There is an opportunity not to turn off Wifi.
"Different start times for each day of the week" is available in the Pro version!
Auto launch at system start up.
If you change system time, you must press button "stop/start" manually to correct work.
More from developer
Must have root!
***Can Have Random Boot Animations every Startup!***
**Now Including Google Play Edition Animation!**
AniBoot is a must have app for anyone who likes to customize their phone. We are currently working with many animation artists to bring you the most beautiful, professional, and spectacular animations possible. This app features a simple and easy to use interface to help increase your experience.
Disclaimer: It is highly recommended that you are running a custom ROM with this app due to unusual manufacturer or carrier modifications and lockdown. This app might not work for certain phones with obscure boot locations and or manufacturer modifications. We are not responsible if anything goes wrong with your phone.
Known unsupported devices (due to manufacturer irregularities):
Samsung Galaxy SII
If you would like your animations to be featured in AniBoot, contact us at email@example.com
Special thanks to Jaekar99 on XDA-Developers and RootzWiki for allowing us to use his animations in our initial release!
Current Supported Resolutions:
XiproX and Wiggierip
BootFlash Pro currently works on:
HTC Inspire 4G
HTC Desire HD
HTC Desire Z
HTC Droid Incredible
HTC Evo 4G
HTC Evo 3D
HTC MyTouch 4G (not Slide)
and more to come!
Please do not attempt to use BootFlash Pro on any phone not listed here.
If you are using an Inspire, Desire HD, ThunderBolt, G2, Vision, Desire Z, Evo 3D, MyTouch 4G or Sensation, just choose an image within the app and your splash screen will be installed. If on another device, after you choose an image your phone will be rebooted into the Bootloader. Once there, press the lock button to choose Bootloader. When prompted to install an update (your splash screen) press the Volume Up button to install. When you reboot your splash screen will be installed!
We have had multiple occurrences of people downloading, using and then returning BootFlash Pro. Due to these unfortunate occurrences, BootFlash Pro will now revert to your original splash screen once you uninstall the app.
Note: BootFlash uses approximately 1 Megabyte of data each time you install a custom splash screen.
Disclaimer: SoCal Devs is not responsible for any damage that may occur to your phone.
BootFlash Lite currently works on:
HTC Inspire 4G
HTC Desire HD
HTC Desire Z
HTC Droid Incredible
HTC Evo 4G
and more to come!
Please do not attempt to use BootFlash Lite on any phone not listed here.
If you are using an Inspire, Desire HD, ThunderBolt, G2, Vision, Desire Z or Sensation, just choose an image within the app and your splash screen will be installed. If on another device, after you choose an image your phone will be rebooted into the Bootloader. Once there, press the lock button to choose Bootloader. When prompted to install an update (your splash screen) press the Volume Up button to install. When you reboot your splash screen will be installed!
BootFlash Lite contains advertisements and puts a watermark over your custom image, to remove this watermark and ads, please purchase BootFlash Pro. Evo 3D and Sensation are currently only supported in BootFlash Pro.
Note: BootFlash uses approximately 1 Megabyte of data each time you install a custom splash screen. There is currently no way to revert back to your original splash screen with BootFlash Lite. We are working on this issue. For now you have to buy BootFlash Pro and choose the original image that you can download from the Internet.
Please ignore comments written by people using an unsupported phone. The Sensation is not in our list of supported devices and the description clearly states to not use an unsupported device.
Disclaimer: SoCal Devs is not responsible for any damage that may occur to your phone.
HFT will allow you to hear who is texting you, either read or ignore the incoming message, hear it again, and then respond (Full version only), all using your voice. HFT won’t just immediately send a message either -- we all know that sometimes voice recognition isn’t totally accurate, so HFT will replay the message before sending so that you can avoid any embarrassing messages if your voice is not recognized properly. (Full version only)
Unlike most voice recognition apps, HFT is compatible with both bluetooth headsets and in-car devices. In addition, HFT gives you the choice to automatically turn off voice notifications when your device is in silent or vibrate mode, without you having to worry about it. A pro feature turning HFT on or off is as simple as tapping the homescreen widget, which glows red to tell you that it is running. A status bar notification will also let you know that you’re ready to text hands-free.
When it comes to safety, peace of mind, and convenience, there is nothing better than being able to continue texting with your eyes safely on the road or whatever else you may be doing, and HFT makes it happen seamlessly and effortlessly.
HFT, it's cheaper then getting a ticket for texting while driving.