We believe that to be human is to be social; so we help you foster your social relationships by reminding you to stay in touch with those you care about. 😁
To get started simply install the app, launch it and accept our permission requests; we'll handle the rest.
Do more than communicate. Connect.
If you haven't already, add your loved ones and those you care about to your favorites through your default contacts app so that we can get started.
- To help you foster your social relationships SocialCall reminds you to stay in touch with those you care about
- SocialCall is also constantly growing with new features in development
- From the homepage, to view your favorite contacts, tap the smiley face icon 😁
- To return the homepage from any screen, use the back button or tap the home icon on the top right of the screen
- To exit the app from any page, use the return to home button or from the homepage, tap the exit icon which is on the right of the app logo
So why do we charge you a one-time fee to use SocialCall? Because we believe that SocialCall is that valuable to you. Most important, we believe that your fundamental right to be social should not be ransomed. Your family and friends will thank you for that.
Ads cost time, the most valuable resource in the universe. So, by paying for SocialCall, you cut away the noise of ads leaving only the effectiveness of positive value in fond memories.
On another note, we are a small company with little in the way of resources. We cannot support the growth of SocialCall without adequate backing. Even Wikipedia, the largest open source and free knowledge base has yearly fundraising to keep their services ad-free.
Your support goes a long way in affirming the basic truth that to be human is to be social.
For more, visit www.socialcall.app/socialcall
“I can't believe it's been so long since we heard from you”
We've all had that moment. You don't mean to let so much time pass before reaching out to family and friends. You just got overwhelmed with school. Or you just got too busy with work. And when you thought of calling, you talked yourself out of it by opting for a text or just not finding a good reason to ring up the dialer.
Stop waiting. We understand how chaotic life is; so we have brought you SocialCall. Take charge of your Social Health.
- Add contacts to your Favorites
- Personalize SocialCall by inputting your name in the app settings
- Customize reminders by changing the number of days in the app settings
- For more help in-app, go to the FAQ page or visit www.socialcall.app/appfaq
Terms and conditions: www.socialcall.app/appterms
Permissions: Contacts and Phone call - SocialCall needs access to your contacts and phone call in order to complete its’ primary objective of helping you foster your social relationships. SocialCall accesses your Favorites and will directly call anyone you prompt it to. We promise not to share your data with third-parties without your approval and not to abuse this privilege.
Issues: www.socialcall.app/appissues - Please submit any complaints you have through this link or within the app by going to the FAQ page and scrolling all the way down then tapping "click to email".
We thank you for your patience as we work to get these resolved soon.
- We are aware that some favorite contacts do not get calculated by the app.
- We are aware of some glitches with the remind me later option in notifications.
Again, we can’t thank you enough for being incredibly patient as we work to get all issues resolved soon.