Collect is a mobile data collection app and web dashboard that helps you build mobile forms and collect high-quality data
in different ways ranging from simple text, and numeric data to audio, video, and location data.
The Collect app works offline, letting you easily collect data in places without internet or electricity.
Collect's web dashboard allows you to create and publish exhaustive forms, manage your teams, and view the incoming data in real-time.
You can add skip logic, create sections, and enable real-time data validations for ensuring better data collection and analysis. It also supports grouping of questions in order to easily include repetitive questions, making your survey efficient.Just a click of a button, and you can publish your questionnaire as a mobile survey to any Android device around the world!
Collect is built to be budget-friendly and runs smoothly on low-cost devices with limited memory and storage. It supports over 460 languages, making sure your data collection project can pan the globe.Over 150 global organizations ranging from the World Food Programme to the Government of India rely on Collect for their data collection needs.
Using it you can conduct surveys like:
- Baseline, midline, and endline surveys
- Impact assessment surveys
- Tracking and monitoring surveys
- Customer feedback surveys
- Market research surveys
- Supply chain management and logistics
- Social development surveys
and any survey you want!Collect's features include:
- Works offline – No internet connectivity? No problem!
- Built-in monitoring — Track entities over time without having to re-enter baseline information.
- GPS-based location tracking on a map (even offline!)
- Infinite levels of skip logic for comprehensive mobile surveys
- Custom validations to ensure data quality
- Upload questionnaires from Excel to quickly build a survey
- Over 20 question types — images, audio, video, tabular, monitoring, map, geolocation, signature, barcode, date, time, phone number, email, dropdown, scale, and more.
- Run multiple surveys under the same organization
- Download data in real time
Take the first step towards smarter, mobile-based data collection with Collect.Here's what Collect users have to say:
“We collect data from the most remote, rural primary health centers in Uttar Pradesh where network is very poor. Collect allows us to collect data completely without internet — and most importantly, it works seamlessly!” - Thirumalai T.N., M&E Specialist, India Health Action Trust
“With Collect, we could create a common platform across multiple states and districts. Our program quickly scaled to 10 geographies, requiring language support across multiple languages, which Collect could manage with ease!” - Shreeya Ramakrishnan, Consultant (MIS and M&E), Tata Trusts
“Our field staff are 7th class Marathi-speaking women who might be using smartphones for the first time. It took very little time to train them to use Collect as it is so easy and intuitive to use!” - Kshitij Sharma, M&E Evaluator, Swades Foundation
“Collect's user interface is amazing. You just don't feel like using other apps. This is an app that I always want to come back to.” - Jyotirmoyi Chatterji, Co-founder, Acumen Fellow, Project ChiragAbout the CompanySocialCops
is a data intelligence company on a mission to confront the world's most critical problems with data. We work with 150+ organizations including the Government of India, Tata Trusts, the World Bank, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Unilever, and BASF in 10+ countries.