Two wheels, one community.
Social Cyclist is a free app from Social Bicycles (SoBi) that lets you vote with your wheels by recording your rides, sharing photos, reporting hazards and requesting new bike parking.
Whether you're riding one of our Social Bicycles, your own bike, a rented bike or a public bike, each trip you track, rack you add, or report you send helps your local community to create better bike infrastructure.
BE SOCIAL! SHARE YOUR RIDES
• Record and share your rides with friends.
• Want to remember your ride? Add details!
• Let others know what bike you were riding.
• See something neat? Add a photo to your ride!
REQUEST NEW BIKE PARKING
• Make a request for bike parking and share it.
• Like a suggestion? Vote it up or comment!
REPORT ROAD HAZARDS
• Delivery truck blocking your way? Let other cyclists know in real-time!
• Can't find a spot to park because of abandoned bikes? Let others know.
• Want to report something else like an accident? You can do that too!
KEEP TABS ON YOUR LOCAL BIKE SHARE
With live data for over 7,000 station locations, Social Cyclist goes great with all kinds of bike share around the world!
Here are just a few bike share programs we support:
B-Cycle, Barclays Bikes, Bay Area Bike Share, Bicing, BikeMi, Bixi, Capital Bike Share, Citi Bike, CoGo Bike Share, Divvy Bikes, EcoBici, Nextbike, Nice Ride, Velib, Villo, and more!
• We do not recommend recording your rides with an iPod Touch because it will produce inaccurate location results.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease the battery life of your device.