Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
"Diabetes:M" can analyze the values from the imported data from various glucometers and insulin pumps via the exported files from their respective diabetes management software systems.
Supports Android Wear smart watches.
- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at email@example.com
— “Diabetes management made fun (...almost)!”
Tim Ferriss, Advisory Board Member of mySugr: “People with diabetes are the true champions of the quantified-self movement.”
mySugr Logbook is a charming, sometimes outspoken diabetes manager that focuses on making your diabetes data useful in everyday life. Adding elements of fun, gamification, and immediate feedback (with attitude!) through a diabetes monster (that you can name) to help keep you motivated and involved in your therapy.
We are changing how people live with diabetes and believe that their everyday needs and wishes can be met while providing strong elements of style, elegance, innovation, beauty, and even fun.
• Designed for both type 1 & type 2 diabetes
• Quick and easy logging
• Convenient data analysis
• Neat and clear graphs
• Exciting challenges
• Smile-inducing feedback
• Secure data backup
• Social sharing functions
• Registered medical device
• All features mentioned above
• Handy photo functions (multiple pics per entry)
• Intelligent search results
• Basal Rates for insulin pump users
• Access to all challenges
• Fast multi-device & cross-platform synchronization
• Practical BG reminders
• Additional report formats (PDF & XLS)
• Priority support
• Unrestricted web access
• All mySugr Pro Apps
• No ads
We are constantly working to make mySugr Logbook better, and we're counting on your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
• firstname.lastname@example.org (Co-Founder)
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), your dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes simple and effective. DiabetesPlus is aware of insulin pump users and lets you administer your basalrates and insulin pump events.
Also other medication is easily tracked. Just add them in the settings menu.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data within seconds and email them to your doctor or directly put them into your dropbox.
Recommended by Diabetes Center Hamburg West.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Administration of basalrates and insulin pump events for insulinpump users
- Save insulin values with a minimum value of 0,1 IU and carbs with a minimum of 0,5 carbs
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Daily and monthly line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email pdf to your doctor or yourself
- Export the pdf directly into your dropbox
- Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
- Selection of your insulines (short and long acting) in settings
By diabetics - for diabetics.
Now you can record all your diabetes-related data fast and easy and create all your documentation with just a few clicks. Blood sugar, meals, insulin injections, medication and many more can be tracked with Diabetes Connect while all your data is always in your pocket. Everything you don't need can be turned off, so everything stays nice and neat.
Your values can be synced over multiple devices, handing you an up to date documentation - wherever you are. You can also access your data over our web portal and create your exports and statistics there.
Nice and clear graphics and statistics help to get a perfect overview of your current diabetes therapy.
For your next doctor's appointment, your values can be exported into a well-formed PDF-file.
- Administer all your diabetes-data
- Suitable for Type1- and Type2-Diabetics
- Support for mg/dl and mmol/l
- Track your meals as bread units, carbohydrate units or carbohydrates
- Get important medical staticstics right in the app
- Synchronisation over multiple devices
This program contains complete information for Diabetes Medical confrontation.
Topics include epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, complications, etc.
This application is essential for all physician and people related to medical and health field.
This app explores 15 different topics, from Gestational Diabetes to Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young and complications such as Peripheral Vascular Disease and Ketoacidosis.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
Each clinical case can be navigated in a matter of minutes and the comprehensive discussion will serve as an valuable update for busy physicians while being an educational tool for residents, medical students and other healthcare professionals studying for academic and licensure exams.
1. Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young
2. Secondary Diabetes
3. Pregestational Diabetes
4. Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
6. Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar State
7. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
8. Diabetic Retinopathy
9. Diabetic Neuropathy
10. Diabetic Nephropathy
11. Peripheral Vascular Disease
12. Silent Myocardial Infarction
13. Diabetic Foot Ulcers
14. Vaginal Candidiasis
15. Diabetic Mastopathy
16. Diabetic Thoracic Radiculoneuropathy
You can create date stamped entries of the blood sugar (mg/dl or mmol/l), basis and bolus insulin units, bread units taken custom notes and activities. You can switch between mg/dl or mmol/l whenever you like.
Other than that, you can export your entries as a CSV file to manage them with other applications. You can choose how many entries and which data of your entries you want to export.
For two consecutive entries, the app calculates the carbohydrate factor. For example, if you made an entry for breakfast and add another one for lunch, it will be calculated how many bolus insulin units you needed for 1 BU of breakfast.
The aim of the app is, to keep the required steps as simple and short as possible. Therefore this app has no main menu. You directly open the diary. There, you can create or edit entries with just one click, or delete an entry with a few clicks.
In addition, you can backup your entries and restore it at some point in the future or on another device.
Interested in upcoming features? Join the Diabetes Diary Community on Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112025268441372305923.
If you find an error, missing a feature or have a question, please feel free to send an e-mail or drop a comment on the community wall.
• This app doesn't track anything
• This app doesn't send any data
• This app is ad-free
In case of incompatibility please have a look on our website: http://www.sidiary.org/customerservice-faqv6-2088.asp?IDSprache=2
To work with a diabetes logbook on your Android device is very simple with SiDiary. You can track all relevant data for your therapy like blood glucose, carbohydrates, medication like insulin and so on quick in a simple data mask to make it visible on your Android device. You can analyze it with the statistic function or with our trend analysis.
If you already use the PC version of SiDiary to read out your meters, insulin pump, etc. - you can add this data also to your Android device by simply synchronizing it with SiDiary Online.
The features of this app so far:
• easiest entry of all data with the numeric keypad
• all data can be tracked with a scrollable input mask
• clearly arranged display of your daily data in SiDiary's typical style
• lots of statistic-graphics (pie chart, line graph, modal day and detailed statistic)
• trend analysis (how was the progress of your therapy in the last days/weeks/months?)
• fast synchronization of your data with 'SDiary Online', from where you are able to print your data stand-alone from your operating system or synchronize the data with your desktop computer version of SiDiary
• option for automatically synchronization (after shut down the app and/or at midnight)
• user defined data types, which you have defined in your pc-version can also be used on the Android after a synchronization with 'SiDiary Online'
• blood glucose values can be entered in mg/dl or mmol/l
• body weight can be entered in kg or lbs
• carbohydrates can be entered in gram or any other exchange unit (such as BE/KE, etc.)
• date format dd.mm or mm-dd
• time format 24h or 12h am/pm
• data rows that you don't want to use can be hidden
You can use 'SiDiary Android' stand-alone, but this version can also enhance the pc-version - e.g. you can download readings from your blood glucose meter, insulin pump, blood pressure meter or pedometer with your pc-version and enter additional data on the way in your Android version. After synchronizing your desktop computer and your Android both with 'SiDiary Online' all of your data will be merged into one logbook. Since synchronization with 'SiDiary Online' will be started manually - you always have the full control of possible costs for your online connection.
You can use the app in the adware mode (with commercial ads) as long as you wish. Please note that in this mode only the last 7 calendar days can be synchronized with SiDiary Online.
The app claims for the following rights (legend in brackets):
• read phone state and identity (to build the apps serial number)
• your roughly estimated (network-based) location (for commercial ads in your language)
• full internet access (download ads and transfer data on demand to SiDiary Online)
• storage (to store data locally on your device)
• paid services (send short messages: optional, must be turned on first: when the blood glucose is exceeding or falling below the limit values a SMS can be send to a predetermined number (eg, to the parents or the diabetes team)
• system tools (to establish Bluetooth connection to Fora Diamond Mini BT glucose meter by request)
One of the fastest and most flexible diabetes log book app and more with OnTrack Diabetes or Spreadsheet import and web report generation that you can email or save with ease. Full customizability, track exactly the labor values the doctor ordered! It is an all around health app!
Create, edit graphs, with automatic unit conversion. Only your imagination is the limit!
No other app has the suggestion system or custom made Combobox UI technology or chart template builder.*
By default the following categories are there to track: Glucose, Meds, Food, Supplements, Blood Pressure, Weight, Body Metrics, Labs, Temperature... But the beauty of it is you can add your own ones.
★ Unique intuitive streamlined data input: just tap Log Entry or pick one of your categories right from the main menu.
★ Customize categories and subcategories on-the-fly and choose from 250! colorful icons for them.
★ The entry log adapts to you, learns automatically what type of data you like to enter and suggests them!
★ Calculator at hand, you can write eg. 1/3+5*6.4-6 in entry fields.
★ Present your data as you like it, zoomable and scrollable Android chart with fully customizable content.
★ Create and email report in beautiful hi resolution picture right from your chart as you see it
★ Data timeline for editing with extreme value highlighting, with infinite scroll support
★ Nowhere to be found world class features like dynamic timeline layout and full seamless text search/filter for it.
★ Because one size does not fit all, you can chose your fontsize in the preferences.
★ Edit categories, subcategories to modify high-low ranges, extreme values.
★ Define measures yourself and add multipliers between them. When showing/reporting data an automatic conversion is done for you!
★ Name your graph series and pick color for them or leave it on auto. It is your choice!
Finally a graph done right, use top notch fully multitouch interactive charts with smooth zooming. Zoom, pan, swing, fling and create/email report exactly from what you see. Multiple chart series and Y axes support.
It is currently free, with no ads and privacy breaching shenanigans. I remade the whole Android UI for maximum usability. I barely use off the shelf components. Needless to say It has been a hell a lot of work. Please rate it if you like it, since that is the only "payment" we accep at the momentt!:)
You are free to track anything you want, for example you could track spending too
1.) Just add private/business expenses context
2.) Add categories like office materials, food (there is a medications category already) etc.
3.) Add the dollar as quantity
4.) Profit from custom charts, data export.
Log blood pressure, carbs, medication, meds, excercises, spending... It logs anything you like.
*Probably because it was hell a lot of work to make them!:)
I am looking for partners . Currently I have at least 6 world class features that were really hard and time consuming to make and therefore none of my competitors have them and they wont have them any time soon:
-graph template builder
-Bayesian suggestion model
-smooth zooming and flinging in graph
-Infinite scrollable timeline with Dynamic layout.
-Full text search and filter that is fast even for a handy.
email me at: email@example.com
However even the best product needs good marketing for success as you can see from my unjust low ranking. Therefore there is a huge arbitrage on the marketing front right now. Also looking for a web platform for my app.
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
√ Easily find the right acupressure point every day using short and simple video clips
√ Achieve a great effect while spending only 10 minutes time a day
"In short, it [Acupressure] provides maximum benefits without the dangerous side effects associated with many of the approaches of conventional medicine."
-William Michael Cargile, B.S., D.C., F.I.A.C.A., Chairman of Research for the American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
The self-treatment in the App helps with the Diabetes Types I and II. It is perfectly suitable to lower the blood sugar on your own as:
+ You do not need to spend time visiting a doctor.
+ You do not need to spend a considerable amount of money.
+ There is no danger of being hurt, infected or experiencing pain.
+ You perform the acupuncture with a grain you can buy from an organic grocery shop in your area.
+ You achieve a longer-lasting effect than with the needle acupuncture.
Every day, the App presents you an acupuncture point, which you can easily find using a simple video clip. The corresponding massage is also explained using a short video.
The overall order of the points was personally developed by myself to lower your blood sugar. The treatment is original and stood the test of time.
"With the App, I could significantly lower my blood sugar in a very short time. Thanks, Dr. Bargak!"
-Mrs. Mueller, Manager at BMW in Germany
Download the App now and carry the Diabetes-Helper always with you. It works also in areas without internet connection (on the airplane, abroad, in tunnel, on the train etc).
Have fun with the App!
Your Dr. Bargak
If you want to get in touch with me, please use one of the following:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drbargak
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Jakob-Bargak/162860007105206
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/myacupressurepoints?sub_confirmation=1
Recipes for diabetes contains over 100 recipes that are easily used to prepare meals for people with diabetes. Each recipe contains an approximate nutritional analysis for calories, protein, carbohydrates, fat, saturated fat, fiber, sodium, and cholesterol. For those using the carbohydrate counting method of meal planning, carbohydrate units are provided.
Well the good news is you can still have all those things you just need some recipes that tell you how to make them!
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes
- Diabetic Chicken Recipes
- Diabetic Cookie Recipes
- Diabetics Cake Recipes
- Easy Diabetes Recipes
We give you tasty yet glucose free and hence sugar level controlling recipes .We ensure that our users get healthy diabetic recipes which makes you healthy and fit . Precaution is the best so we should follow healthy eating . The interesting part is that by taking proper care in food we can control diabetes. But the question still remains , How can i eat healthy if i don't know whats the recipe options available . So here we are giving a diabetic app free with healthy diabetic recipes.
You don't even have to be a diabetic to enjoy these recipes, anyone wanting to cut down on the sugar in their diet will benefit from these recipes! Take a look at the list below for just a small sampling of what's included in the Diabetes Recipes Free
With these healthy recipes we can cook anything without harming your body.The app will will be your diabetic meal planner. diabetic menu planning will be much easier if you have free food journals which caters you more diabetic food recipes and with that you can make a healthy , diabetic friendly menu.
Depending on person some will gain or loose weight , but its also determined by the food we eat . These diabetic recipes will be the ultimate cookbook that will help you to control your diabetes and it can be your diabetic food tracker .