Hourly detailed forecast for today and tomorrow, detailed forecast every 3 hours during the rest of the week as well as a prediction for the next week.
Very complete and easy application.
Multiple weather variables are available:
- Prediction symbol
- Maximum temperatures, daily minimum and hourly current temperature and wind chill.
- Wind speed and direction, including maximum gusts.
- Expected rain.
- Snow line.
- Relative humidity.
It also provides additional relevant information as the sunrise/sunset and moon phase (including the moonrise/moonset and lighting rate)
You can also check our animated prediction maps that provide precipitations, temperature, pressure, snow, etc.. besides from multiple satellite images and rain radar.
And you can also view a nationwide map of weather risk alerts easily interpretable according to risk level.
In addition, you can add a weather widget to see your city forecast to five days directly on your device screen, with optional time and weather forecasting widget.
This application is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
Ante la multitud de aplicaciones que ofrecen este servicio a partir de fuentes dudosas (basadas en el clima y la estadística), esta simple app te trae la versión móvil de la web del Organismo de carácter científico-técnico con más peso y representatividad del país directamente a tu dispositivo, sin necesidad de acceder a a ella mediante un navegador.
La aplicación es liviana y cuenta con las siguientes características:
• Completamente gratuita.
• Accede a los pronósticos de todo el país.
• Mapas satelitales actualizados.
• Información de Alertas Meteorológicas.
• Estado y temperatura actual de cada ciudad.
• Imágenes de radares.
• Funciones de contacto integradas.
• ¡Y mucho más!
Si tenés algun problema o sugerencia no dudes en contactarte! firstname.lastname@example.org
Nota: Se requiere de conexión a Internet. Aplicación no oficial.
- Previsión y predicción meteorológica en más de 200.000 ciudades de todo el mundo con información completa y detallada durante los 14 días siguientes.
- Mapas meteorológicos: España, Baleares, Canarias, Europa y el Mundo. Además, todas las costas españolas.
- Notificaciones: En la sección "Config" encontrarás la funcionalidad "Notificaciones" donde podrás crear alertas personalizadas según las condiciones y ciudades que te interesen.
- Ocio: Información sobre esquí, playas y eventos futuros con la previsión para ese día y las próximas horas, para que estés prevenido antes de ir al concierto de tu grupo favorito.
- Avisos nacionales. Puedes filtrarlas: Todas las disponibles o las relativas a tu posición actual o tus ciudades favoritas.
Consulta de forma gratuita el tiempo y la predicción meteorológica para más de 200.000 ciudades de todo el mundo con información completa y detallada para los próximos 14 días.
¡Instala esta app y despreocúpate de llevar el paraguas a todos los sitios o llenar tu maleta de “por si acasos”!
+ hourly forecast for the next 24 hours,
+ daily forecast for the next 5 days.
The simplest weather app! Thanks to geolocation, you know immediately the weather for your current location. To get a forecast for any other location worldwide, you just have to ask: this app includes a powerful voice recognition feature! In USA, "Weather 5 days" gives the weather for most cities: from New York to Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston or Philadelphia.
Weather 5 days is also one of the most complete weather apps! All data (temperature, humidity, cloud cover, visibility, wind speed and direction, sunrise and sunset times,...and even the altitude!) is displayed in a very clear and concise way.
Optionally, you will also have the possibility to get:
+ the hourly weather up to 5 days,
+ the possibility to create and browse your favorite locations.
This app uses weather data issued from one of the best weather models worldwide. Should you go for a trip anywhere in United States (Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas...), you will get today's weather and hourly local weather up to 5 days! For your holidays, just ask for a weather forecast, anywhere, from San Francisco to Washington, Boston or Las Vegas ! 'Weather 5 days' can be used in all the US states from California, Texas or NY to Florida ...
Any rain or snow in Canada? Just ask this app the weather in Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! Need a reliable weather app in Australia in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane ? 'Weather 5 days' is the weather app you need!
Do not hesitate! Download now this fast and simple weather app ! It is FREE!!
Tested on: Samsung (Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Mini, Gio, Tab...), HTC (Optimus One...), Asus Transformer, ICS, etc...
La aplicación muestra los pronósticos con alto grado de certeza realizados por meteorólogos con una amplia trayectoria profesional.
Con Infoclima obtendrás información meteorológica de más de 1000 ciudades de Argentina y 200 de Uruguay
- Estado actualizado de más de 1000 ciudades de Argentina.
- Pronóstico extendido a 10 días.
- Video diario con el pronóstico del tiempo para Argentina y Uruguay.
- Ultima imagen satelital.
- Configuración de temperatura en grados Celsius y Fahrenheit.
- Gorgeous and realistic animations of weather conditions
- See at a glance the next weather condition change
- Updated continuously
- Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 10 days
- Fast, beautiful and simple to use
- Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, dew point, UV index, humidity, pressure
- Highest and lowest historical values
- Satellite and radar map animations
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Live Wallpaper
- Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar
- Great widget for your home screen
And it’s all free.
Try it now !
Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin and all the others!
- warns for any type of precipitation, may it be rain, snow or hail
- warning as notification, vibration and/or sound
- precipitation map view
- widgets in different sizes and themes
For the latest news follow us on Twitter: @rainalarm
The data used originates from governmental weather services. Works in the USA (including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam), Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Argentina, Australia, Taiwan, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Finland, Norway, Iceland, the Netherlands, Spain (including the Balearic and the Canary Islands), Slovenia, Croatia, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia.
If your device did not include Google Maps and you have installed it in a non-intended way, the app might not work. Please use instead Rain Alarm OSM, which does not require Google Maps.
There is also a paid version of the app named "Rain Alarm Pro" with the following enhancements:
- No advertisement
- Many customizable settings, like update interval, search radius, animation interval
- Customizable alarm conditions and notifiers (notification, LED, sounds, speech output, vibration patterns)
- More widget themes
- Support for Android Wear and Sony SmartWatch 1 + 2
Photos/Media/Files - cache will be stored on external memory to save space on internal memory
Wi-Fi connection information - check if there is connectivity
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi - Pro version: optionally activate Wi-Fi when no other connectivity
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
El horario de las imágenes satelitales y de radar están en UTC , esto quiere decir que para Argentina hay que restarle 3 horas.
Ahora también disponible el acceso al portal móvil del Servicio Meteorológico Nacional, ¡y sin publicidad!
La imagen del widget se actualiza cada 3 horas, o al tocarla lo hace al momento, dependiendo la disponibilidad de la imagen.
Para agregar el widget, una vez instalado, y estando en alguno de los escritorios, mantén el dedo presionado sobre tu pantalla, o presiona el botón de menú para que aparezca la opción de agregar un Widget. Allí busca entre los Widgets el de "Imagen Satelital Argentina" y añádelo a tu pantalla luego de seleccionar el tipo de imagen que desees visualizar.
En versiones de Android superiores a 3.1, el Widget 4x4 se puede redimensionar. Esto permite tener un tamaño de imagen mayor en las Tablets.
NOTA I: Se observa en algunas versiones de Android (ej 2.3) el Widget no se actualiza hasta reiniciar el Launcher. Esto es problema ajeno a la App.
NOTA II: Los días con mucha tormenta sobre Buenos Aires generalmente la página del SMN está saturada, por lo tanto será difícil actualizar las imágenes satelitales.
NOTA III: En los teléfonos que no se puede ver la imagen, deben dejar deshabilitada la barra de progreso.
Rings Android Digital Weather clock widget,size 4x2
★ 12 or 24 hour mode
★ Portrait or Landscape mode
★ Color choice for all information displayed on the widget
★ System Information as a pop-up window
★ Shows battery level on the widget
★ Shows Moon phase on the widget that is calculated automatically each day.
★ Current Weather conditions which include:
+Current temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
+Feels like Temperature
+Wind speed in Km or miles per hour
★ 2 Weather layouts on clock widget(user selected from configuration screen)
★ 2 Forecast layouts(user selected from configuration screen)
★ 4 Day weather forecast that includes for each day:
+High and Low temperature
★ Sunrise/Sunset times in either Forecast screens
★ 37 unique weather condition icons
★ Widget hotspots for interaction
+tap battery ring ->return to configuration screen
+tap bottom left widget corner->popup system information window
+tap weather icon->launch forecast screen
+tap top half of time ring->launch anything!(user selected from configuration screen)
+tap lower half of time ring->launch anything!(user selected from configuration screen)
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the "Rings Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.
- "Time frozen/not updating"-> taskiller killed the clock(exclude it from taskillers)
- When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
- "Cannot find/Cannot Open/Cannot Launch"-> read instructions above how to add widgets on your home screen, or step by step instructions in your application drawer.
-ICS widget not there ->restart your phone, and the widget will be in the application drawer,under the tab widgets. Drag and drop the widget on a screen with empty space of 4x2.
ROM users-> make sure the clock is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Weather hint: For world destinations with two words in the name, type in the box the words with a plus sign.
For example "Buenos Aires" type "Buenos+Aires",remember the "+" sign -no spaces, don't include the quotes.
Check our website for more help.
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!
Be polite, this is a free app :-)
VIDEO HOW TO ADD WIDGETS
The application features the following:
- Many widgets in different sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4x3 and 5x2)
- Several widget skins to choose from
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Display the next alarm, next calendar event and week number on the widget (optional)
- Several widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or manual
- Automatic weather update interval (15 min, 30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual
- Detailed current weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Local time (for current location)
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity, pressure, chance of rain, dew point, visibility, UV index and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature, low and high temperatures
- Last weather update time
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- 24 hourly weather forecast
- 24 hourly wind forecast
- 7 day future forecast
- Moon information and 30 day moon phase calendar
- Future forecast details (sunrise, sunset, moon phase, wind, humidity and chance of rain
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for up to 10 different locations worldwide
The application is localized in the following languages:
Afrikaans, العربية, български, Català, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, , עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 한국어, Lietuvių, македонски, Polski, Português (Brazil), Português (Portugal), Română, русский, Српски (Ћирилица), Srpski (Latinica), Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Español (Spain), Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, Tiếng Việt
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests by e-mail.
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
eWeather HD has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weather archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• 15 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update only,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
More than 10 million geographic locations are investigated and detailed weather forecasts are produced, updated twice daily.
Moreover, weather reports from all online stations of the world are presented in real time, in order to provide accurate information on local weather conditions.
— Modern design and beautiful icons
— Smart location search
— Automated location service
— Customized weather updates
— Choice of many languages
— Current weather conditions
— Weekly weather forecasts
— Detailed hourly forecasts
— This application runs on 2.3.4+
— The application is using location services to automatically locate your current position. The application runs even if your location services are disabled. You can disable location services from the application’s settings or your system’s settings.
— If you choose to use the application’s widget, then you cannot store this application on your SD card. This is according to the standards of the Android system. If you cannot find the Freemeteo widget on the list of available widgets (settings – applications manager), please check if the application is stored on your SD card. If so, please move the application back to your phone from your SD card and restart the application.
— All information collected by the application is anonymous. Freemeteo will keep this information secure and will not share them with any third parties according to our privacy and cookies policy available on: http://freemeteo.co.uk/weather/privacy-statement/?language=English&country=united-kingdom
Bahía Blanca, Buenos Aires, Coronel Dorrego, Coronel Suarez, Coronel Pringles, La Plata, Las Grutas, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Médanos (BA), Miramar, Necochea, Neuquén, Monte Hermoso, Coronel Suarez, Médanos, Punta Alta, Río Colorado, Tres Arroyos,Tornquist Viedma entre otros.
Widget para escritorio y lockscreen.
No ads !
- Alertas meteorológicas;
- Localización automática del pronóstico más cercano y datos del tiempo actuales;
- Fotos satelitales;
- Meteograma para vuelo a vela, indicando dirección e intensidad del viento por niveles, temperatura por nivel e isobara;
Seguinos en @maximussoft y comentanos tus sugerencias
With this app, you can get current/forecast weather information for a preferred location, or various locations if used with SmartBand™ Talk.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect for your SmartWatch MN2 or SmartWatch SW2 installed on your Android smartphone or tablet. If you want to use it with your SmartBand™ Talk SWR30, you need the Sony dedicated app for SmartBand™ Talk.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your SmartWatch MN2 or SmartWatch SW2 . It will not appear in your application screen or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
When using the SmartBand™ Talk SWR30 you'll need to open the host application, and add the application.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch SW2, SmartBand™ Talk SWR30.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
Use RadarNow! to quickly see an animated radar image and current conditions! No digging through menus to see if a storm is on the way!
RadarNow! provides National Weather Service (NWS) Enhanced Radar "Base" (N0R) images from the NOAA WSR-88D NEXRAD Radar sites located around the US. Radar images are downloaded directly from NWS servers so are always the most current available. When you start the app, the radar images are from the site closest to your location.
Now on iTunes! Get RadarNow! for your iPad and iPhone.
NWS Alerts included with the free mode starting in v4.0. Only alerts issued to the your current county are sent and the alerts can be filtered so only the ones that interest you are used.
RadarNow! is a free download with access to Premium features. Use the FREE Standard version to monitor your local radar and receive NWS Alerts or choose to upgrade through the app to Premium if you want to activate the enhanced features. You may try the premium features with our free 5 day trial or purchase premium access for $5.99 for a "RadarNow! Lifetime" pass.
The 5 day free trial gives you free access to the premium features. Once the 5 day trial has passed, the app reverts back to the free "standard" mode. You will not be charged to use the free trial under any circumstances.
RadarNow! is designed to be fast, efficient and have great free options. If you want a full featured weather app that shows things like ski conditions or tide reports, we suggest using WeatherBug or Weather Channel. RadarNow! Standard (Free) provides animated radar, local conditions and NWS Alerts centered on your current location. Radar Now! Premium provides more zoom levels, range rings, selectable locations and a pannable map of the continental US with a looping weather radar.
RadarNow! uses US radars only, therefore is active for entire U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam and areas of Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean that border the U.S.
Please use the "Contact us" form inside RadarNow! (menu-setting-contact us) if you encounter a problem or have a suggestion for improvement.
We value your input! It was suggestions and constructive critiques from users just like you that led to the new, improved RadarNow!.
This new version of RadarNow! was created by USNaviguide in cooperation with Mighty Pocket.
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Enjoy detailed forecasts and weather widgets. Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps. Animated weather radar for any location in the USA. Available through in-app purchase.
• Customizable layout: short-term forecast, long-term forecast, text only
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland