Download dictionaries you want to the SD card the first time you launch the app and then perform simple or advance searches (with wild-cards), which come in handy when you're working on a crossword puzzle.
Definitions can also be read by the device using a text to speech module (some devices don't support this and some languages may not be available) and the application can be used with ebook readers.
There are more than 50 multi-lingual dictionaries to choose from, including English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Hebrew, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech as well as synonyms and anagrams databases.
Dictionaries are added and improved regularly (ask us if you want a particular one).
It is possible to contribute to dictionaries and to add personal notes.
Synchronize your notes with all your devices by connecting your Google account.
This version is ad supported but you may want to try the pro version which has no ads.
✔ Over 130K Korean words & phrases
✔ Example sentences
✔ Audio pronunciation
✔ Spelling suggestions
✔ Search history record
✔ Fastest search speed
✔ Flexible search (by Korean or English)
✔ Share learning progress via social networks
Note that user can pay an one-off fee to remove advertisements in this app.
Acknowledgment: This app includes the data of QDict files are used in conformance with the shareware license. The Text To Speech is from Google. We are not affiliated with these services.
* daum, naver dictionary,
* english, english-korean, korean-english, english-english,
* flashcards, wordbook,
* English Dictionary,
* Korean Dictionary,
* Free Dictionary,
* Offline Dictionary,
* quizlet data,
Korean dictionary offline,
Korean dictionary english offline,
Korean dic free,
Korean language learner,
Korean alphabet learner,
Really good! I don't usually review apps but this app was really really amazing. It's lightweight but it has a huge vocabulary and it's really handy for when I'm at a loss for words. Best Korean dictionary app I've tried!!! ☆
== There are dictionaries in 32 languages and encyclopedias of 2.1 million headwords!
== Japanese interpreter is provided
== Japanese and English web translates are also available
- Encyclopedia of Knowledge: Encyclopedia
- Korean Dictionary
- English Dictionary: English-Korean Dictionary, Korean-English Dictionary
- Japanese Dictionary: Japanese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Japanese Dictionary, Japanese Chinese Character Dictionary
- Chinese Dictionary: Chinese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Chinese Dictionary
- Chinese Character Dictionary
- Dutch Dictionary: Dutch-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Dutch Dictionary
- German Dictionary: German-Korean Dictionary, Korean-German Dictionary
- Latin Dictionary: Latin-Korean Dictionary
- Russian Dictionary: Russian-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Russian Dictionary
- Romanian Dictionary: Romanian-Korean Dictionary
- Mongolian Dictionary: Mongolian-Korean Dictionary
- Vietnamese Dictionary: Vietnamese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Vietnamese Dictionary
- Swahili Dictionary: Swahili-Korean Dictionary
- Swedish Dictionary: Swedish-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Swedish Dictionary
- Spanish Dictionary: Spanish-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Spanish Dictionary
- Arabic Dictionary: Korean- Arabic Dictionary
- Albanian Dictionary: Albanian-Korean Dictionary
- Uzbek Dictionary: Uzbek-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Uzbek Dictionary
- Ukrainian Dictionary: Ukrainian-Korean Dictionary
- Italian Dictionary: Italian-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Italian Dictionary
- Indonesian Dictionary: Indonesian-Korean Dictionary
- Georgian Dictionary: Georgian-Korean Dictionary
- Czech Dictionary: Czech-Korean Dictionary
- Cambodian Dictionary: Cambodian-Korean Dictionary
- Thai Dictionary: Thai-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Thai Dictionary
- Turkish Dictionary: Korean-Turkish Dictionary
- Persian Dictionary: Persian-Korean Dictionary
- Portuguese Dictionary: Portuguese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Portuguese Dictionary
- Polish Dictionary: Polish-Korean Dictionary
- French Dictionary: French-Korean Dictionary, Korean-French Dictionary
- Hungarian Dictionary: Hungarian-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Hungarian Dictionary
- Hindi Dictionary: Hindi-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Hindi Dictionary
- Open Dictionary
:Wordbooks for English/Japanese/Chinese, Handwriting inputs for Chinese Character/Chinese/Japanese, Interpreter for Japanese, Translates for English-Korean/Japanese-Korean/Chinese-Korean/Spanish-English/Portuguese-English/Thai-English/Indonesian-English, Web translate for English/Japanese
■ Find difficult characters with Handwriting inputs.
Writing Chinese Character/Chinese/Japanese Characters is not a problem anymore. Handwriting input will help you find those hard-to-write characters automatically when you write some parts of them with your finger.
■ Wordbooks will help you learn English/Japanese/Chinese by hearing and writing them!
With NAVER Wordbook, you can study anytime efficiently. You can make quick progress in your language ability~!
■ My interpreters and translators that are available only through NAVER Dictionary app!
Speak with a Japanese friend by using the Japanese Voice translator and surf foreign websites easily with English/Japanese Site translates even if you don’t know English or Japanese!
See NAVER Dictionary Official Blog (http://blog.naver.com/dic_master) for more information.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER Dictionary Customer Center (https://m.help.naver.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=5609) in case a problem occurs while using the app.
Database size is more than 32MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
This app works offline – you do not need an internet connection.
In addition to the trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, this app includes:
• Word of the Day – learn a new word every day
• Audio pronunciation – hear every word
• Voice search – speak to search
• Translator – get translations for over 30 languages
• Blog – explore over 800 fun language topics
• Slideshows – fascinating facts about language
• Quiz widget - test your vocabulary with Word of the Day quizzes
• Word origin - find out interesting etymologies
• Favorite words and search history – never forget the words you learn
• Spelling suggestions – get help with how words are spelled
• Local lookups - see which words are being searched near you
• Advanced learner’s dictionary – special content for ESL, EFL and English learners
Want even more? You can add to your app with our in-app purchases:
• Slang Dictionary
• Idioms and Phrases
• Example Sentences
• Medical, Science and Rhyming Dictionaries
Or you can get all of this additional content and remove ads for one low price with our Premium App.
☆Contents Features ★★★★★
-Includes maximum number of vocabularies, affluent example sentences and various reference vocabularies
-Provides a great variety of the newest words and current English and adds new meaning to existing words
-Contains idiomatic and living expressions with precise and up-to-date translation to Korean language.
-Provides many actual usages of words, especially variation of a sentence arose with particular grammatical class of word.
-Thesaurus entries with synonyms and antonyms provided for improvement of both vocabulary and skill for subtle distinction of nuance between words
-Provides users with diverse information needed for learning English
☆Application Features ★★★★★
-Preparing Updates including New features.
-More than 160 thousands of audio sound included(Both US and UK pronunciation)
-Great vocabulary group function
-Bookmarks & history list
-New Menu:explanatory notes
"…If Lingoes is the best free dictionary on PC, this is the best on smartphone. ..."
# Korean Dictionary Box (Dict Box) is the hybrid offline Dictionary - Translator - Wordbook app for Korean / English speakers / learners.
# Korean Dict Box supports looking up words in both Korean and English without switching among dictionaries & languages.
# You can tap on a word in Korean Dict Box to look it up (both Korean and English supported).
# Korean Dictionary Box supports offline human pronunciation (both English & Korean and even other languages).
# Korean Dict Box searches related images / pictures every time you look up a word.
# Korean Dictionary Box translate your text when it can’t find any results from offline dictionaries.
# Korean Dict Box allows you to install more language with the app.
# Korean Dictionary Box even supports Stardict format, you can install any Stardict files into Dict Box.
# Korean Dict Box saves your history persistently.
# Korean Dictionary Box helps you to bookmark words to multiple word lists easily.
# Korean Dict Box has built-in Flashcard feature.
# Korean Dictionary box support import / export your lists to / from Dropbox.
# And a lot more…
- 영어사전: 영어-한국어사전(영한사전), 한국어-영어사전(한영사전), 영영사전
- 한국어사전: 한국어대사전
- 백과사전: 백과사전 내용은 '한국어사전'에서 검색
- 중국어사전: 중국어-한국어사전(중한사전), 한국어-중국어사전(한중사전), 외국인을 위한 중국어 학습사전
- 일본어사전: 일본어-한국어사전(일한사전), 한국어-일본어사전(한일사전), 일본어한자사전
- 프랑스어사전: 한국어-프랑스어사전(한불사전)
- 베트남어사전: 베트남어-한국어사전(베한사전), 한국어-베트남어사전(한베사전)
- 인도네시아어사전(인니어사전): 인도네시아어-한국어사전(인한사전), 한국어-인도네시아어사전(한인사전)
- 이탈리아어사전(이태리어사전): 이탈리아어-한국어사전(이한사전), 한국어-이탈리아어사전(한이사전)
- 터키어사전: 터키어-한국어사전(터한사전), 한국어-터키어사전(한터사전)
- 태국어사전: 태국어-한국어사전(태한사전), 한국어-태국어사전(한태사전)
- 네덜란드어사전: 네덜란드어-한국어사전(네한사전), 한국어-네덜란드어사전(한네사전)
- 스와힐리어사전: 스와힐리어-한국어사전
- 루마니아어사전: 루마니아어-한국어사전(루한사전)
- 러시아어사전: 한국어-러시아어사전(한러사전)
- 폴란드어사전: 폴란드어-한국어사전(폴한사전)
- 포르투갈어사전: 한국어-포르투갈어사전(한포사전)
- 체코어사전: 체코어-한국어사전(체한사전)
- 헝가리어사전: 헝가리어-한국어사전(헝한사전), 한국어-헝가리어사전(한헝사전)
- 스웨덴어사전: 스웨덴어-한국어사전, 한국어-스웨덴어사전
- 아랍어사전: 한국어-아랍어사전
- 힌디어사전: 한국어-힌디어사전
- 페르시아어사전: 페르시아어-한국어사전(페한사전)
1) 모르는 한자를 촬영해서 검색하는 '카메라 검색'
2) 손으로 직접 써서 검색하는 '필기인식기'
1) 주요 어휘만 쏙쏙! 골라서 보는 '전문가 단어장'
2) 언어별 주요 '테마 단어장'
3) 관리기능이 한층 강화된 '내 단어장'
4) 찾은 단어 자동 저장되는 '내가 찾은 단어'
5) 듣기학습의 안성맞춤 '발음 연속듣기'
6) 뜻 보면서 외우기! 뜻 가리고 외우기!
[단어장 학습 기능]
1) 좌우로 넘기면서 '암기/미암기' 체크하기! '카드암기 학습'
2) 단어보고 의미찾기! 의미보고 단어찾기! '객관식 학습'
3) 단어 빈칸 채우기학습
1) 웹사이트에서 궁금한 단어는 바로 터치 '뜻 보기'
2) 웹사이트에서 문장 선택해서 '번역하기'
1) 매일 새로운 학습 컨텐츠 '오늘의 영어'
2) 앱 실행하지 않고 바로 확인하는 '꼬마사전'
웹번역 기능은 안드로이드2.3버전부터 이용이 가능합니다.
꼬마사전 기능은 안드로이드 3.0버전부터 이용이 가능합니다.
카메라 검색의 경우 전방카메라가 있는 기기에서만 가능하고, 전방카메라가 없는 경우에는 갤러리에서 이미지를 불러오는 방법으로 이용할 수 있습니다.
앱 이용 중 불편한 사항이나 제안할 사항이 있으시면 '설정>의견보내기'에 의견을 남겨주세요.
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
Korean is the national and official language of Korea.
* Take all the Wikipedia knowledge with you even without an internet connection, with Android's ONLY app to offer downloadable offline databases in over 30 languages!
* Make reading Wikipedia fun with our random article function right from the first page of the app!
* Discover meaningful encyclopedia articles and learn more about your surroundings with Wiki Encyclopaedia Gold's "articles near me" feature
- Pre-set the languages you use the most as your "favourite languages", then easily switch language to read the same Wikipedia article in one of those languages!
- Switch and search between online or offline Wikipedia Encyclopedia, or online Wiktionary ® dictionary
* Wiktionary dictionary allows you to search for words in any language and will provide the translation to that word as well as the meaning! It is a perfect two-in-one dictionary and translator.
- Suggest/Autocomplete feature for faster searching
- Show/Hide Wikipedia editing tools for contributing to Wikimedia's project
- "Search on page"
- Day/Night mode settings (Black text on white background or white text on black background)
- Share articles directly from your Wiki app!
- Mobile/Desktop mode
- Set Text Size
- Save Wikipedia or Wiktionary dictionary article to phone's memory / Reading list
Supported Wikipedia languages include: English, Nederlands, Deutsch, Svenska, Français, Italiano, Español, Русский, Polski, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, Winaray, Sinugboanong Binisaya, Português, 中文, Українська, Català, Norsk (Bokmål), Suomi, فارسی, Čeština, 한국어, Magyar, العربية, Română, Bahasa Melayu, Српски / Srpski, Minangkabau, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, Қазақша, Slovenčina, Esperanto, Dansk, Lietuvių, Euskara, Български, עברית, Hrvatski, Slovenščina, O‘zbek, Volapük, Eesti, हिन्दी, Galego, Nynorsk,
==If you are having trouble downloading the offline wiki encyclopaedia databases, please go to the left menu, DOWNLOAD WIKI, RECOVER PURCHASE. From here you will be able to recover your offline wiki automatically and re-start failed downloads. Any further problems, please email us! ===
Download Wiki Encyclopedia Gold, today and share the app with your friends to qualify for a free offline database!
▶▶ The first in dictionary Apps! YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary containing Random House Webster’s College Dictionary
▶▶ The first in Google Play store! Through PLUS update, English-Korean-English dictionary and English-English dictionary are re-born as an App!
▶▶ The dictionary which is constantly growing! The dictionary providing the new features of dictionary App! YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary!
▶▶ The most revered, legendary free update, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary!
● Support vocabularies of RHWC English-English Dictionary for the first time in Korea
● Provide the largest number of headwords/vocabularies in Korea, and provide another 30,000 headwords in Korean-English Dictionary
(Including headwords and vocabularies, the total number of words was increased from 827,000 (460,000 English-Korean and 367,000 Korean-English) to 857,000)
● The dictionary which is installed 90% or more on mobile phones and electronic dictionaries in Korea, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Dictionary
● The best selling English-Korean-English dictionary, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Dictionary
● The dictionary which considers the customer first, so is being sold as the best, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Dictionary
▣ Information about discontinuation of Twinword English Word Graph feature ▣
▪ This information is for the customers who are using [YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary].
▪ The "associated words feature" free service which is provided by the YBM dictionary through Internet connection, is now discontinued as business of Twinword is ended and the partnership is expired.
▪ Thank you for having used the "associated words feature".
▪ We will soon provide you with other services. Thank you.
- English-Korean Dictionary contains as many abbreviations, place names and person's names as possible. Many names of living persons are contained as well. To help learn live English, a lot of new words are added, and many samples, usage, synonyms and antonyms are contained for each word.
- Support vocabulary for study It contains 700 words for elementary school, 6,000 words for middle school, 3,000 words for high school level, and 32,000 words for TOEIC. So, you can study English words according to your level.
- Korean-English Dictionary contains, with priority given to original Korean words and words in Chinese characters that are widely used in our everyday life, archaic words, new words, words of foreign origin, technical words in each field as well as grammatical elements such as postpositional words, prefixes and suffixes, as headwords.
- English-English dictionary, the re-published Random House Webster's Dictionary, is a perfectly enhanced and revised American English dictionary. New words and recent changes of meanings can be found as well. It is a perfect dictionary for English learners who need accurate meanings and pronunciation.
- Random House English-English Dictionary
1. Support Random House English Dictionary
2. Provide the largest number of headwords/vocabularies in Korea
3. Support quick word search, idiom search, example search, searching English words by phonetic pronunciation as Korean
4. Provide native speakers' high-quality pronunciation of headwords
5. Feature to jump to all headwords
6. Support multiple wordbook feature
7. Flash card/quiz/history feature
* Customer inquiry
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 82-2-3473-8703
Dev·Sales: DaolSoft, Co., Ltd.
* Definition, Synonyms, Examples & Grammar for over 300,000 words in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Greek, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Turkish & Arabic
* Word of the Day (Learn a new English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Greek, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Turkish & Arabic word every day!)
* Favorite words
* Search history
* Supports several multilingual dictionaries:
Spanish English Dictionary
French English Dictionary
German English Dictionary
Italian English Dictionary
Portuguese English Dictionary
Dutch English Dictionary
Greek English Dictionary
Russian English Dictionary
Chinese English Dictionary
Japanese English Dictionary
Korean English Dictionary
Turkish English Dictionary
Arabic English Dictionary
Offline English-Korean Dictionary
* Over 140.000 words and expressions.
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English and Korean (if installed) using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer.
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference.
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
NOTE: The Korean keyboard may not be available in some Android devices.
This application is FREE and supported by ads. The internet access permission is only used to load a banner.
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, etc)
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Google Play. Please check our blog post about this subject: http://www.movinapp.com/talking-android
Q: How can I change the speech language?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 3 languages are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
* Korean (if installed)
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
♦ More than 182000 english definitions and large number of inflected forms
♦ Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
♦ You can leaf through words using your finger!
♦ Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
♦ Bookmarks and history with option to backup your bookmarks
♦ Crossword help: the symbol ? can be used in place of unknown letter
♦ Random search button (shuffle), useful to learn new words
♦ Compatible with Moon+ Reader, FBReader and other applications via share button
♦ Themes with user defined text colors (how? press menu-->select Settings-->click on Theme)
♦ No voice output? Please follow instructions here: http://goo.gl/axXwR.
Word pronunciation works only if voice data have been installed in your phone (Text-to-speech engine).
♦ No automatic keyboard at startup? Please open the panel Settings and then set option Persistent Search
♦ Question & Answers: http://goo.gl/UnU7V
♦ Information about permissions used by the application can be found here: http://goo.gl/AsqT4C
You can post your suggestions on http://goo.gl/Xkk6d
In case Moon+ Reader does not list my dictionary: open pop-up "Customize dictionary" and select "Open dictionary directly when Long-Tap on a word"
⚠ An offline dictionary needs memory. In case your device has low memory, please consider to use the online dictionary: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.dictionary
Information for application developers:
✔ This application provides Dictionary API for 3rd party developers, please read further details: http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-android
keywords: Englisch, Inglês, английский
This application requires the following permissions:
INTERNET - to retrieve the definition of unknown words
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) - to backup configuration and bookmarks
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Torch Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Flashlight app by color note developer
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
- Settings -> Locale & text -> Check '한글 접촉식 키보드'
- Click text box in any app to show keyboard
- Long click any 'TextBox' -> Input Method -> Select '한글 접촉식 키보드'
- Shift + Space to change language
- Supports 2.2 Froyo
It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Send bright help signal text. Dance with strobe light in a club.
Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide option buttons.
User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. It saved my life!
-Maximize screen brightness
-Change color of flash light
: Screen Flashliht, Camera LED flashlight
-Useful light effects
: Text, Scroll, Slide
-Emergency light effects
: Strobe, Police, Emergency
-Fun flashlight effects
: Candle, Disco, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
Color Your Flashlight
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candlelight, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
Download upgraded version 'Color Flashlight HD' for free. Larger application size but it has more functions than this version.
This is alpha version of earthalbum photo travel. Feel free to have suggestion about the app.