Download dictionaries you want to the SD card the first time you launch the app and then perform simple or advance searches (with wild-cards), which come in handy when you're working on a crossword puzzle.
Definitions can also be read by the device using a text to speech module (some devices don't support this and some languages may not be available) and the application can be used with ebook readers.
There are more than 50 multi-lingual dictionaries to choose from, including English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Hebrew, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech as well as synonyms and anagrams databases.
Dictionaries are added and improved regularly (ask us if you want a particular one).
This version is ad supported but you may want to try the pro version which has no ads.
✔ Over 130K Korean words & phrases
✔ Example sentences
✔ Audio pronunciation
✔ Spelling suggestions
✔ Search history record
✔ Fastest search speed
✔ Flexible search (by Korean or English)
✔ Share learning progress via social networks
Note that user can pay an one-off fee to remove advertisements in this app.
Acknowledgment: This app includes the data of QDict files are used in conformance with the shareware license. The Text To Speech is from Google. We are not affiliated with these services.
== There are 20 languages dictionary plus encyclopedia!
== We have a Japanese interpreter!
== Korean-Japanese/Japanese-Korean, English-Korean/Korean-English sentence translation service.
== Japanese, English web translator also available for your convenience!
- Korean Encyclopedia
- English-Korean dictionary, Korean-English dictionary
- Korean dictionary
- Chinese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Chinese dictionary
- Japanese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Japanese dictionary, Japanese character dictionary
- Hanja dictionary
- Spanish-Korean dictionary, Korean-Spanish dictionary
- French-Korean dictionary, Korean-French dictionary
- German-Korean dictionary, Korean-German dictionary
- Russian-Korean dictionary, Korean-Russian dictionary
- Vietnamese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Vietnamese dictionary
- Korean-Turkish dictionary
- Mongolian-Korean dictionary
- Indonesian-Korean dictionary
- Portuguese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Portuguese dictionary
- Cambodian-Korean dictionary
- Ukrainian-Korean dictionary
- Uzbek-Korean dictionary: Korean-Uzbek dictionary
- Albanian-Korean dictionary
- Georgian-Korean dictionary
- Latin-Korean dictionary
- Open dictionary
…More new dictionaries are coming^^
English wordbook, Japanese wordbook, Chinese wordbook, Hanja/Chinese/Japanese hand writing, Japanese interpreter, Japanese translator, Web translator, English words listen and repeat
Full of various languages’ dictionary icons on your mobile?
Naver dictionary is your solution!
Not only can you look up 20 languages dictionary, but you also have access to 1.7 million items of encyclopedic knowledge. In addition we have the Japanese interpreter, and web translator available!
■ Handwriting Chinese Characters
Writing Hanja, Chinese Characters, Japanese Characters is not a problem anymore. Handwriting input will help you write those hard to write characters with your finger.
■English, Japanese, Chinese wordbook
With NAVER wordbook, you can study anytime. You can make quick progress in your language ability.
Memorize words our proven step process. Become a language genius! You can even be a Quiz King in a minute.
With NAVER Dictionary, it’s easy to understand Japanese. Just say it to your mobile, it interprets your words and sentences right away!
■Even if you don't know English or Japanese, with our web translator you can easily use our foreign site.
NAVER Dictionary App has the highlights in multi-windows, check it out. If you want to start see a new window, you can split the windows on one screen (horizontally or vertically) on your phone. Don’t pass it away anymore, if you don’t know a word.
※NAVER dictionary App offers the multi-window feature to a few Jelly Bean devices such as Galaxy 3, Galaxy Note 2.
See http://blog.naver.com/dic_master for more information.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER Customer Center (https://m.help.naver.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=5609) in case a problem occurs while using app.
The NAVER customer center is more than happy to help.
Contact service team: 1588-3820
Sixteenth Floor, GreenFactory, 178-1, Jeongja-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
* daum, naver dictionary,
* english, english-korean, korean-english, english-english,
* flashcards, wordbook,
* English Dictionary,
* Korean Dictionary,
* Free Dictionary,
* Offline Dictionary,
* quizlet data,
Korean dictionary offline,
Korean dictionary english offline,
Korean dic free,
Korean language learner,
Korean alphabet learner,
Really good! I don't usually review apps but this app was really really amazing. It's lightweight but it has a huge vocabulary and it's really handy for when I'm at a loss for words. Best Korean dictionary app I've tried!!! ☆
Database size is more than 32MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
★ Time Magazine ‘Top 10 Back-To-School App ★ Winner: CNET Top 100 Mobile App Award ★
★ Winner: Best App Ever for Books & Reference
* FULL English Dictionary and Thesaurus—over 2,000,000 definitions, synonyms & antonyms
* Offline access – no Internet connection needed for most content
* Daily content including Word of the Day, blog & slideshows
* Word of the Day on your Android Wear device
* FREE advanced Learner’s Dictionary provides additional context
* Audio pronunciations
* Idioms & phrases
* Word origin & history
* Voice search
* Favorite words
* Search history
* Spelling suggestions
* IPA and phonetic pronunciations
* Commonly looked-up words mapped to specific locations
* Medical, legal & financial content
* Abbreviations, acronyms & slang content
* Word of the Day home screen widget
* Compatible with tablet devices
Get the Premium Dictionary.com app to enjoy an ad-free experience with example sentences and more.
Tip: To turn Word of the Day notifications on or off, go to Settings > Notifications and toggle On or Off.
# This version is dedicated for Korean-English users. More dictionaries in multiple languages can be downloaded within the app.
# User review:
"…If Lingoes is the best free dictionary on PC, this is the best on smartphone. ..."
# Top features:
- Fast & easy to look up words and view the meanings.
- Designed to look up multiple dictionaries at the same time with in multiple languages.
- Offline (Need internet for some advanced features)
- History, Bookmarks, Notes with Pictures & Pronunciation & Flashcards
- Ability to install more dictionaries from internet
- Ability to add notes to words to view and search later
- Excellent word suggestion feature helping you to fix mistyped words
- Ability to tap on a word to show its meaning in a popup window.
- Pronunciation for all words - supports downloading sound to use offline.
- Ability to activate/deactivate/reorder dictionaries (online, offline)
- Connects to a lot of online web dictionaries for extra references. (wiktionary, wikipedia,…)
- Automatically downloads picture when looking up words.
- Font size adjustable.
- And a lot more…
Dict Box is free to use with Ads.
이 사전은 한국어 학습자, 영어 학습자, 학생 그리고 번역가를 위한 완벽한 사전입니다...
이것은 직관력있는 사용자 인터페이스로 광범위한 데이터베이스를 가지고 있습니다.
만족스러운 사용감을 느낄 수 있습니다.
- 영어사전: 영어-한국어사전(영한사전), 한국어-영어사전(한영사전), 영영사전
- 한국어사전: 한국어대사전
- 백과사전: 백과사전 내용은 '한국어사전'에서 검색
- 중국어사전: 중국어-한국어사전(중한사전), 한국어-중국어사전(한중사전), 외국인을 위한 중국어 학습사전
- 일본어사전: 일본어-한국어사전(일한사전), 한국어-일본어사전(한일사전), 일본어한자사전
- 프랑스어사전: 한국어-프랑스어사전(한불사전)
- 베트남어사전: 베트남어-한국어사전(베한사전), 한국어-베트남어사전(한베사전)
- 인도네시아어사전(인니어사전): 인도네시아어-한국어사전(인한사전), 한국어-인도네시아어사전(한인사전)
- 이탈리아어사전(이태리어사전): 이탈리아어-한국어사전(이한사전), 한국어-이탈리아어사전(한이사전)
- 터키어사전: 터키어-한국어사전(터한사전), 한국어-터키어사전(한터사전)
- 태국어사전: 태국어-한국어사전(태한사전), 한국어-태국어사전(한태사전)
- 네덜란드어사전: 네덜란드어-한국어사전(네한사전), 한국어-네덜란드어사전(한네사전)
- 스와힐리어사전: 스와힐리어-한국어사전
- 루마니아어사전: 루마니아어-한국어사전(루한사전)
- 러시아어사전: 한국어-러시아어사전(한러사전)
- 폴란드어사전: 폴란드어-한국어사전(폴한사전)
- 포르투갈어사전: 한국어-포르투갈어사전(한포사전)
- 체코어사전: 체코어-한국어사전(체한사전)
- 헝가리어사전: 헝가리어-한국어사전(헝한사전), 한국어-헝가리어사전(한헝사전)
- 스웨덴어사전: 스웨덴어-한국어사전, 한국어-스웨덴어사전
- 아랍어사전: 한국어-아랍어사전
- 힌디어사전: 한국어-힌디어사전
- 페르시아어사전: 페르시아어-한국어사전(페한사전)
1) 모르는 한자를 촬영해서 검색하는 '카메라 검색'
2) 손으로 직접 써서 검색하는 '필기인식기'
1) 주요 어휘만 쏙쏙! 골라서 보는 '전문가 단어장'
2) 언어별 주요 '테마 단어장'
3) 관리기능이 한층 강화된 '내 단어장'
4) 찾은 단어 자동 저장되는 '내가 찾은 단어'
5) 듣기학습의 안성맞춤 '발음 연속듣기'
6) 뜻 보면서 외우기! 뜻 가리고 외우기!
[단어장 학습 기능]
1) 좌우로 넘기면서 '암기/미암기' 체크하기! '카드암기 학습'
2) 단어보고 의미찾기! 의미보고 단어찾기! '객관식 학습'
3) 단어 빈칸 채우기학습
1) 웹사이트에서 궁금한 단어는 바로 터치 '뜻 보기'
2) 웹사이트에서 문장 선택해서 '번역하기'
1) 매일 새로운 학습 컨텐츠 '오늘의 영어'
2) 앱 실행하지 않고 바로 확인하는 '꼬마사전'
웹번역 기능은 안드로이드2.3버전부터 이용이 가능합니다.
꼬마사전 기능은 안드로이드 3.0버전부터 이용이 가능합니다.
카메라 검색의 경우 전방카메라가 있는 기기에서만 가능하고, 전방카메라가 없는 경우에는 갤러리에서 이미지를 불러오는 방법으로 이용할 수 있습니다.
앱 이용 중 불편한 사항이나 제안할 사항이 있으시면 '설정>의견보내기'에 의견을 남겨주세요.
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
Korean is the national and official language of Korea.
Disclaimer: This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
Google Translate link: http://translate.google.com
Offline English-Korean Dictionary
* Over 140.000 words and expressions.
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English and Korean (if installed) using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer.
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference.
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
NOTE: The Korean keyboard may not be available in some Android devices.
This application is FREE and supported by ads. The internet access permission is only used to load a banner.
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, etc)
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Google Play. Please check our blog post about this subject: http://www.movinapp.com/talking-android
Q: How can I change the speech language?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 3 languages are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
* Korean (if installed)
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
▶▶ The first in dictionary Apps! YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary containing Random House Webster’s College Dictionary
▶▶ The first in Google Play store! Through PLUS update, English-Korean-English dictionary and English-English dictionary are re-born as an App!
▶▶ The dictionary which is constantly growing! The dictionary providing the new features of dictionary App! YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary!
▶▶ The most revered, legendary free update, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary!
● Support vocabularies of RHWC English-English Dictionary for the first time in Korea
● Provide the largest number of headwords/vocabularies in Korea, and provide another 30,000 headwords in Korean-English Dictionary
(Including headwords and vocabularies, the total number of words was increased from 827,000 (460,000 English-Korean and 367,000 Korean-English) to 857,000)
● The dictionary which is installed 90% or more on mobile phones and electronic dictionaries in Korea, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Dictionary
● The best selling English-Korean-English dictionary, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Dictionary
● The dictionary which considers the customer first, so is being sold as the best, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Dictionary
▣ Information about discontinuation of Twinword English Word Graph feature ▣
▪ This information is for the customers who are using [YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary].
▪ The "associated words feature" free service which is provided by the YBM dictionary through Internet connection, is now discontinued as business of Twinword is ended and the partnership is expired.
▪ Thank you for having used the "associated words feature".
▪ We will soon provide you with other services. Thank you.
- English-Korean Dictionary contains as many abbreviations, place names and person's names as possible. Many names of living persons are contained as well. To help learn live English, a lot of new words are added, and many samples, usage, synonyms and antonyms are contained for each word.
- Support vocabulary for study It contains 700 words for elementary school, 6,000 words for middle school, 3,000 words for high school level, and 32,000 words for TOEIC. So, you can study English words according to your level.
- Korean-English Dictionary contains, with priority given to original Korean words and words in Chinese characters that are widely used in our everyday life, archaic words, new words, words of foreign origin, technical words in each field as well as grammatical elements such as postpositional words, prefixes and suffixes, as headwords.
- English-English dictionary, the re-published Random House Webster's Dictionary, is a perfectly enhanced and revised American English dictionary. New words and recent changes of meanings can be found as well. It is a perfect dictionary for English learners who need accurate meanings and pronunciation.
- Random House English-English Dictionary
1. Support Random House English Dictionary
2. Provide the largest number of headwords/vocabularies in Korea
3. Support quick word search, idiom search, example search, searching English words by phonetic pronunciation as Korean
4. Provide native speakers' high-quality pronunciation of headwords
5. Feature to jump to all headwords
6. Support multiple wordbook feature
7. Flash card/quiz/history feature
* Customer inquiry
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 82-2-3473-8703
Dev·Sales: DaolSoft, Co., Ltd.
♦ More than 182000 english definitions and large number of inflected forms
♦ Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
♦ You can leaf through words using your finger!
♦ Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
♦ Bookmarks and history with option to backup your bookmarks
♦ Crossword help: the symbol ? can be used in place of unknown letter
♦ Random search button (shuffle), useful to learn new words
♦ Compatible with Moon+ Reader and FBReader
♦ Themes with user defined text colors (how? press menu-->select Settings-->click on Theme)
♦ No voice output? Please follow instructions here: http://goo.gl/axXwR.
Word pronunciation works only if voice data have been installed in your phone (Text-to-speech engine).
♦ No automatic keyboard at startup? Please open the panel Settings and then set option Persistent Search
♦ Question & Answers: http://goo.gl/UnU7V
♦ Information about permissions used by the application can be found here: http://goo.gl/AsqT4C
You can post your suggestions on http://goo.gl/Xkk6d
In case Moon+ Reader does not list my dictionary: open pop-up "Customize dictionary" and select "Open dictionary directly when Long-Tap on a word"
⚠ An offline dictionary needs memory. In case your device has low memory, please consider to use the online dictionary: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.dictionary
Information for application developers:
✔ This application provides Dictionary API for 3rd party developers, please read further details: http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-android
keywords: Englisch, Inglês, английский
This application requires the following permissions:
INTERNET - to retrieve the definition of unknown words
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) - to backup configuration and bookmarks
설정 > 검색 설정의 '검색어 자동삭제' 를 체크해제 하시면 됩니다.
본 사전은 인터넷 사전으로써 다음과 같은 사이트를 통해 검색된 결과를 제공합니다.
설정에서 원하시는 사이트로 변경 가능합니다.
- 네이버 영어 사전
- 다음 영어 사전
- 네이트 영어 사전
- Urban Dictionary
- Free Dictionary
- Thesaurus Dictionary
- Word Reference
- 네이버 백과사전
- 위키피디아 한국어
- 위키피디아 영어
- 다음 백과 사전
이 앱은 광고를 포함하고 있습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
*** This is a fully functional FREE TRIAL ***
• Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
• Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
• Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
• About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
You can now log in with The Free Dictionary! Sync your bookmarks to all your devices and never lose them. Plus: Track your learning with neurons and badges and earn meals for hungry children through The Free Dictionary's partnership with the World Food Program—just by reading and playing games!
Content and Features
* Multiple English dictionaries, featuring extensive definitions, pronunciations, usage sentences, etymologies, and more.
* Extensive offline English dictionary and thesaurus. NOTE: Offline content must be downloaded separately using an Internet connection before offline mode can be accessed.
* Advanced Search options, including "Starts with," "Ends with," and "In definition."
* Multiple thesauri, featuring synonyms, antonyms, related words, even images.
* Multiple encyclopedias, including Columbia, Collins, even Wikipedia.
* Multiple specialty dictionaries, including Medical, Legal, Financial, Idioms, Acronyms and Abbreviations, and more.
* Online dictionaries in 13 other languages: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Greek, Arabic, Polish, Turkish, and Russian.
* Translate English words into more than 40 languages, plus dozens of other translation options.
* Play audio pronunciations of words and view a pronunciation key.
* Jump to Definition, Thesaurus, or Translations with one button.
* Look up the definition of any word on the page with one click.
* Search for words on the page.
* Create unlimited bookmarks. Sort alphabetically or chronologically.
* Learn something new every day with fresh daily content, including Word of the Day, This Day in History, Quote of the Day, Today's Birthday, Today's Holiday, and more. Even set notifications for daily delivery.
* Play games, including Spelling Bee, Match Up, Words Within Words, as well as Hangman in a dozen different languages.
* Customize your homepage: add or remove articles, games, even personalized horoscope and local weather in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
* Navigate the app in more than a dozen languages with the multilingual interface.
* Share your favorite definitions, encyclopedia entries, and articles via Facebook, Twitter, email, and text. Even share homepage articles.
* Set daily notifications for Word of the Day and other content.
* Adjust font size.
* Copy text (with supported devices).
* Use swipe gestures to move back and forward (with supported devices).
* Search via Android Quick Search Box, including voice-activated searching (with supported devices).
* For app developers: The Free Dictionary app has the ability to be accessed by other apps with API calls (Contact Farlex for instructions on accessing TFD).
The app is free, and supported by ads.
No internet connection is required to view the definitions or thesaurus (although you do need a connection to view illustrations, hear audio pronunciations, and use voice search).
* Synonyms & Antonyms
* Voice Search
* Example Sentences
* Audio Pronunciations
* Word of the Day
* Favorites - lets you keep a list of words that are particularly interesting to you
* For Tablets: Scrolling Index - lets you browse the entire dictionary
* Recent History - lets you keep track of the words you've looked up
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Torch Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Flashlight app by color note developer
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
- Settings -> Locale & text -> Check '한글 접촉식 키보드'
- Click text box in any app to show keyboard
- Long click any 'TextBox' -> Input Method -> Select '한글 접촉식 키보드'
- Shift + Space to change language
- Supports 2.2 Froyo
It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Send bright help signal text. Dance with strobe light in a club.
Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide option buttons.
User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. It saved my life!
-Maximize screen brightness
-Change color of flash light
: Screen Flashliht, Camera LED flashlight
-Useful light effects
: Text, Scroll, Slide
-Emergency light effects
: Strobe, Police, Emergency
-Fun flashlight effects
: Candle, Disco, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
Color Your Flashlight
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candlelight, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
Download upgraded version 'Color Flashlight HD' for free. Larger application size but it has more functions than this version.
This is alpha version of earthalbum photo travel. Feel free to have suggestion about the app.