Dragon City Breeding Guide will update when there are updates to the game so you won't miss out on any dragons that will come in the future. It provides very detailed information of all Dragon City dragons.
This is an unofficial guide for the game Dragon City.
Dragon City Breeding Guide for Dragon City is not an official guide and it is not connected to the game developer or publisher. All texts, images and video game content are copyright to their respective owners and usage for this game guide falls within fair use guidelines. This guide is intended only for your continued enjoyment and exploration of the game.
★★★ "Best Android Apps for tablets" - androidpolice ★★★
Do you own a digital photo frame? You then understand how troublesome it is to constantly update your new photos. You may have wondered only if you could sync photos from Facebook or Twitter automatically. Now you can do so with Social Frame!
This is a great gift for your parents. From Facebook, simply add desired albums and voila! You can now share photos of your kids, fun trips, surprise events, and much much more. Also, great photos from 500px can be added to the slideshow.
You can also use at work place. Show your co-workers photos of your family or a weekend vacation. When you need a break from work, update yourself with what your friends are up to by reading their Facebook/Twitter feeds.
In the morning, check today's weather and read RSS news to see what's happenings around the world.
This app is optimized for 7" - 10" tablets. However, it can be used on large smartphones (>4") that have ICS or greater.
* This is free version so it will display ads. We also have the paid version. Please support us by buying paid version. Thank you.
You just need a way to directly send your profile, your experience and your educations to a mail address.
Now it's possible to create an e-mail based upon your LinkedIn profile. You can choose from a wide variety of themes to colorize and theme your email.
*Now, since version 2.0 it's possible to view all your connections within the app and get their profile into an email.
However, this is dependent of your email client. Using the Gmail application, colors from the chosen theme will be used. If you use the built in email client from Android, colored styles will be ignored. This is due to the client, not this app. So, use Gmail client for best results.
The first step is to connect to LinkedIn. The access token and access secret will be stored on the phone so you do not need to authorize again the next time.
After you have authorized and allowed the application within your LinkedIn profile, all preferred data is collected. You can change this in the preferences screen on the first page.
Right now you can select from:
1. Personal information
8. Profile url
In the preferences screen there is an option to include an email address as CC address. It is possible to get the default email address from the phone but I for that I need more permissions and I don't like all those hefty permissions.
You can choose from 9 themes to colorize your email.
After correct authorization, the email body is created and you can use your preferred e-mail client to send the mail.
Please note that this is a license only. It is very small so it won't clatter your app space. Right now (subject to change) it requires you to have free Droidin installed as well. Once both apps are installed you can start Pro from ether shortcut.
For the full description, list of features, usage tips etc. please refer to the free Droidin description
- Access your Linkedin updates, profile, contacts, groups and companies
- Browse your list of friends and view their profile
- Search people using keywords, name, company and other criteria
- Search jobs using keywords, company, job title and other criteria
- Search companies by keywords
- Show the recommended groups, companies and jobs
- Browse group's postings and comments
- Send invitation
- Join a group
- Follow a company
- Create a new post
- Add a comment to a post
- Like a post
- View group member's profile
- Capture or select a photo
- Apply the photo filter
- Save photo to different shape
- Save photo to square shape without cropping
- Add name, date & location info to photo
- Add white frame to photo
- Collage your photos
- Share your photos
- Share profile via NFC
- Connect with nearby devices through wifi
- Send messages to connected devices
- View analysis results
- Support many languages
- Support themes
The app will not work correctly when the access token is invalid. You need to logout or reinstall the app.
Blink is the new app that keeps you connected to your most values network, your LinkedIn™ professional networking services. With Blink, you can instantly chat with whoever is online from your network, sending offline messages is also a breeze because once your recipient is available, they'll receive your instant message.
Blink is for those that need to keep in touch with other professionals on the go.
The Blink Chat Application has been developed and is offered solely by DeviceBee Technologies and is not sponsored or endorsed by LinkedIn Corporation.
LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, the IN logo and InMail are registered trademarks or trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
Droidin v. 4+ is the next generation of the first ever LinkedIn Android application. Droidin is fast, native Android client (not a web app) driven by the LinkedIn Open API.
Droidin does not and will never collect any personal information. All the settings that you accept are required by OS to integrate with LinkedIn servers and Phonebook. The messaging is fully controlled by the user, the application has no means of sending anything without user interaction and awareness.
FINE LOCATION setting: This is used in Job Search section to (optionally, triggered by user) obtain current location. This information is fed into query and is not saved or used for any other purpose
Moving to SD:
If you can't find a widget you probably have the app moved to SD. Unfortunately Android OS currently does not support widget for apps installed to SD, so if you want widget and notifications - move the app back to phone
* If you can't login due to the timestamp error please check your phone's time settings. Phone->Settings->Date & time. Uncheck "Automatic" option and verify that your time and timezone are correct
* If you get 403 error during login try to switch to wifi. Or if you on wifi switch to the regular network and try again.
IMPORTANT: Application is in very active development (BETA). Updates are frequent and you may want to reinstall after major new functionality is added to avoid possible compatibility problems between the updates. Problems? Scroll down for help and tips
* LinkedIn Jobs
* Sync LinkedIn contacts with your phonebook
* Log in with LinkedIn button
* Inbox messages and invitations
* Accept/decline invitations
* Reply to messages
* Network updates
* Post status updates
* Use "Send by" from other apps to post update to LinkedIn
* Like or post comments on update
* Mute annoying updates
* Contacts (alphabetized and flat view)
* Communications (send invites and contact mail)
* Save/recover drafts
* Keywords search
* Contacts search
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:
As stated in the description Droidin is powered by LinkedIn Open API (http://goo.gl/diqN). This means that some important and highly desired features may not be available due to LinkedIn API current lack of support. Droidin is not affiliated with LinkedIn which solemnly decides what part of LinkedIn functionality can be exposed to 3rd party developers. Here is an incomplete list of features that are not (yet) available from LinkedIn:
1. Profile editing - not supported by API
2. No personal email syncing since LinkedIn does not provide it
We understand that the lack of functionality is crippling. Fortunately, LinkedIn API is in active development and if and when the missing features will become available we will be adding these to Droidin
* The app is in active development and it is heavily cached. If after update things stop working please try first to clear cache from Droidin->Settings->Clear cache.
If that does not help please logout then go to Phone->Settings->Applications->Manage applications. Locate Droidin. Clear cache, clear data and uninstall. Then install anew from the market
* If the app stops working and you get 404 error please check if LinkedIn site is up, Droidin is ultimately driven by their servers
* If app is seemingly stuck on your profile verify that you are using latest version (after 2.5.8). Clear profiles from the Settings if that doesn't help - reinstall
* Please do access menus, especially "Tips" to learn about app's capabilities
It work from news apps like Flipboard, Zite, Taptu, TweetDeck, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, Pulse, Feedly, UberSocial, Plume, Seesmic, Google Currents and other Google Reader app. You also get Twitter analytics, Facebook analytics & LinkedIn stats.
When you find something to share, simply add it to your Buffer queue. Buffer will schedule tweets to Twitter, Facebook posts or LinkedIn updates spaced out over the day.
You will get the best results by sharing on Facebook and Twitter for Android. Different to normal news apps and social share apps, Buffer gives you Twitter analytics and Facebook insights with clicks, retweets, likes, comments and more. We'll schedule Tweets and updates hassle free for you.
*SOCIAL APPS & NEWS READING APP INTEGRATIONS*
When you read an article, use Android's Share menu and choose "Add to Buffer" to post to Facebook and Twitter for Android. The best free Twitter apps to use with Buffer:
-Twitter app (official)
-Tweetcaster (TweetCaster comes with direct Buffer integration)
-Tweetings (Tweetings comes with direct Buffer integration)
-TweetDeck: (Easily Buffer replies from TweetDeck though Buffer)
-UberSocial: Easily Buffer updates from UberSocial as retweets. UberSocial and Buffer are one of the most powerful combination tools)
-Plume (especially Plume's great sharing menu)
-Seesmic (also checkout Seesmic's other social integrations)
With Buffer you will get Twitter analytics through sharing. It's the most efficient social sharing apps to post to facebook and Twitter.
Buffer works well to post to Facebook and Twitter from read later & news apps, most notably read later service Pocket & Instapaper, Zite, Hooha, Twicca, Plume, Flipboard, Pulse News, Google Currents, Taptu, Evernote, Feedly and more:
- Flipboard: Any article you read in Flipboard can be added to your Buffer via the share menu in the top right.
- Pulse News: Browse through top feeds in Pulse News and share efficiently by adding to your Buffer.
- Evernote: Everything you save to Evernote can easily be shared to Buffer.
- Feedly and gReader: The top Google Reader app Feedly and gReader let you share at the best time to Twitter and Facebook. Feedly also comes with direct Buffer integration on the iPhone and gReader soon.
-Google Currents, Zite and Taptu: These intelligent news readers let you add to Buffer and share intelligently at the same time, especially with Zite and Taptu.
- Instapaper & Pocket: Save articles to read later apps & improve your social networking by sharing effortlessly with Buffer from Pocket and Instapaper (This works also through Plume,Twicca, Seesmic , UberSocial, Tweetcaster, Twitdroyd).
> Can you use Buffer to post to Facebook and Twitter with multiple accounts?
Yes. You can connect multiple social accounts. Just go to the accounts section and choose “connect account”. This is a great way to have a complimentary Twitter app, Facebook app or LinkedIn app.
> Can I use Buffer as my Facebook app or Twitter app for posting in China?
Yes, you can make Buffer part of your Facebook apps or Twitter apps that have access to your social accounts in China. We've received great feedback from our users in China.
> Can you schedule individual Twitter tweets and Facebook posts with Buffer like you can with other Twitter apps like Hootsuite & TweetDeck?
No, Buffer is different to normal scheduling like with other free Twitter Apps Hootsuite & TweetDeck. Unlike Hootsuite & TweetDeck, with Buffer you don't need to select the date and time for every update. Just choose “add to Buffer” and you are set to have another update scheduled. Buffer is also directly integrated with Tweetcaster.
Sign up for Buffer for free: http://bufferapp.com.
Facetones displays a video slideshow of your friends' latest Facebook photos, and status updates, whenever you call each other, and whenever they text you.
Facetones for Facebook:
Getting started with Facetones is easy, as the app’s Facebook Sync mechanism automatically matches your friends with your phone's contact list.
In addition, you can also manually match Facebook friends with your phone contacts in 2 clicks – select the contact, click the picture of the corresponding Facebook friend and you’re done. The next time this contact calls you, his/her full screen picture will be shown!
The Facetones app updates itself on a weekly basis to ensure you have your friends’ latest pictures.
The app includes the following features:
- Automatic matching of friends and address book contacts
- Plays auto-generated video slideshows of your friend's pictures when your friends call
- Plays auto-generated video slideshows of your friend's pictures when you call them
- Plays auto-generated video slideshows of your friend's pictures when they text you
- Shows your friends latest status updates whenever your friends call or text you, and when you call them.
- Manual matching of friends with address book contacts
- Updates the pictures displayed in the slideshow with your friends’ latest pictures
- Increased syncing speed with Wi-Fi
Facetones for LinkedIn:
Facetones also supports LinkedIn. If you prefer the version that connects to LinkedIn and not to Facebook (for the time being you cannot use both in parallel), please download the “Facetones for LinkedIn” app.
Facetones is the latest app from Vringo Inc. We keep on adding options and features as well as extending our social networks support.
Facetones, a trademark of Vringo, Inc., is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook or LinkedIn, nor is Facebook or LinkedIn affiliated with Vringo, Inc.
HootSuite is free for up to 5 social network accounts and has over 8 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
HootSuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
HootSuite for Android complements your account on the HootSuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your HootSuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, HootSuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for HootSuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
Questions or Feedback?