With Everypost now you can manage your Facebook and Google+ pages and also your Linkedin companies. For just $9.99/m now you can unlock premium features! Upgrade and enjoy unlimited page changes and unlimited scheduled posts and start improving your Social Media Marketing across multiple channels at once!
Content professionals and social marketers are using Everypost to publish their content in multiple media platforms, amplifying their reach to more channels and audiences. It doesn’t matter the format of the pictures and videos, or the length of the text, Everypost makes it possible and in an easy way.
- Search and curate content from Youtube, Flickr and Grooveshark.
- Compose your posts and schedule them to send it later.
- Publish media content like text, photos and videos
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin and tumblr
- Send your posts via Email. Select contacts from your address book or do it manually. That simple!
- Ability to post to Facebook pages, Google+ pages and Linkedin companies
- Sort your preferred channels
- Trending topics #hashtags
- Mentions on Twitter
- Photo quality settings
- URL shortener
- Twitter text shortener
- Ability to choose your Pinterest boards
- Ability to choose your Tumblr blogs
- Ability to choose your Google+ circles
- Save posts, photos and videos in Dropbox
- Unlimited postings
- And much more coming soon!
Everypost is very different to normal scheduling and publishing apps like hootsuite, buffer, seesmic, tweetings, tweetdeck and ubersocial. With Everypost you can create personalized content for each social network and then post directly or schedule it to send later. Content is King, distribution is the Queen. Download the best publishing tool and start to create better content for your social media marketing campaigns.
- I’m having trouble connecting Google Plus. What should I do?
Since Google Plus has not released an official API for app developers yet, we’ve come up with our own solution, developed in-house, to allow you to post to both personal and company Google Plus pages. Here are some solutions that may help you add Google Plus:
- Google Plus will not connect because I have Google 2-Step Verification activated. You will need to disable Google 2-Step Verification in order to connect your Google Plus account to Everypost. Please visit this link on your device to disable 2-step verification: https://www.google.com/settings/security After disabling Google 2-Step Verification,
- I’m still having problems connecting Google Plus. Some users have received an additional error, even after disabling 2-step verification. In this case, you will need to complete the Google Unlock Captcha so as to allow Everypost access to your account from a new application. Please visit this link on your device to complete the Unlock Captcha: https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
Hootsuite is free for up to 3 social network accounts and has over 9 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
Hootsuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
Hootsuite for Android complements your account on the Hootsuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your Hootsuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, Hootsuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for Hootsuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help. We're happy to help!
Questions or Feedback?
Schedule your updates to post at optimal times, whether you're around or not. Build up a queue of awesome content to share with your friends and followers, and followup on your posts with Buffer's straightforward analytics to see which posts performed best.
Buffer works from news apps like Flipboard, Zite, Taptu, TweetDeck, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, Pulse, Feedly, UberSocial, Plume, Seesmic, Google Currents and almost all other reader apps. You also get Twitter analytics, Facebook analytics & LinkedIn stats.
Seesmic was acquired by Hootsuite in 2012, and since that time, we announced our plan to sunset the app as we focus development on Hootsuite’s native Android applications. We will now be removing support for the Seesmic app and retiring the app from the Google Play directory.
We encourage current Seesmic users to switch to Hootsuite’s Android app to find the most popular social media management features, including the ability to post to multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts, view your mentions and social interactions, and share rich media to your audiences.
Similar to Seesmic, Hootsuite helps you:
* Cross-post to multiple Twitter and Facebook profiles at the same time
* View mentions and conversation threads
* Manage your Twitter lists
* Search keywords, users, hashtags, and trending topics
* Receive notifications for new messages
* Add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen for quick access to commonly used features
Additional features in Hootsuite:
* Schedule your posts ahead of time
* Manage Facebook Groups and Events
* Post to more social networks like LinkedIn Profiles and FourSquare
* Track clicks on shared content
* Simplify your team’s workflow through Assignments
Latest Hootsuite features:
* Improved image sharing
* New options for automatically scheduling at the best time of day
* Notifications for actions within search streams
* Share your streams with team members
* Approve messages before they’re published
* Single sign-in options for Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Submit ideas for additional features to our Android Feedback Forum: http://ow.ly/z9Hcx
We understand that transition can be hard and we’re here to help! Hootsuite has 24/7 support teams standing by to help make your onboarding seamless. If you have any questions or experience any issues, tweet us @Hootsuite_Help.
Have any feature requests? Suggest or vote for your favourite features so we can take them into consideration for a future release: https://feedback.hootsuite.com/forums/40828-hootsuite-for-android
* Multiple Twitter Accounts – Manage and easily post to multiple Twitter accounts
* Facebook – Simultaneously post to Twitter and Facebook
* Notifications – Get notified of new tweets, mentions, messages, or by specific user. Notifications are expandable and actionable on Android 4.1+
* Photo Effects – Add cool filters, effects and captions to photos, as you upload them
* Zip It – Zip annoying tweeters or keywords from your timeline without unfollowing
* Widgets – multiple widgets, including one that is scrollable and sizeable (Android 3.0+)!
* Themes – Twelve vibrant, colorful themes
* Smart Filter – Filter your timeline to look only at tweets with photos, links, videos, or hide retweets or replies
* Search Party – How Twitter search was meant to be! Lets you search just your own timeline, someone else’s, or all of Twitter.
* Smart Lists – The best way to use Twitter Lists, including robust list management and viewing tools
* My Stats – Up-to-the-minute tally of stats includes Most Retweeted, Most Mentioned, Most Favorited, & many more
* Photo previews – View previews and open photos from most image services, including Instagram
* Speak Tweets – Tap microphone on New Tweet screen to speak instead of typing
* Schedule Tweets – Compose a tweet and send later or send to Buffer
* Read Later – Save links to read/view later using Pocket, Instapaper, or Readability
* Streaming – Tweets are streaming in real-time when connect via WiFi
* Readability – View links in Readability mode for a mobile-optimized view
* Color Code Tweets –Color code your Tweets and mentions
* Long Tweets – Use Twitlonger to tweet over 140 characters
* Who to Follow – Suggests people to follow
What People are Saying:
“Nicely designed… Colorful but clean.” – CNET
“Contender for best Twitter app. 5/5 bars.” – Appolicious
“Excellent Twitter client.” – TUAW
“This is the best Twitter app I've found. Very easy to use and very beautiful.” – Che, TweetCaster User (v6.8)
“A must have for any Twitter user” – BuildMobile
“An incredibly savvy Twitter management app that’s packed with features” – Mobilewalla
"Check out Ubersocial – we’re convinced once you start using it you won’t go back to the Twitter client you were using before" - Nightmaircreative.com
"King of the mobile Twitter Apps" - Berryfix
− Inner Circle: Don’t miss Tweets from your BFFs
-- Create a "favorite users" list and save yourself hassle searching for their Tweets in your timeline.
-- Tired of hearing about a certain topic? Mute hashtags or users for a period of time. Like, forever.
− Menu Customization
-- For quick & easy access, add your most-used features to the UberMenu.
− Facebook and Gchat status Cross Posting
-- Connect your app to post Tweets to Facebook or edit your status on Gchat. One simple step.
− Multiple Accounts
-- Have a split personality? So do we. Seamlessly manage multiple social accounts all in one place.
− Conversation View
-- Stay atop the conversation better by seeing the previous Tweets and replies for a given chat; really know who's said what so far.
-- View rich media in real-time. Check out links, videos and images in your main timeline without having to leave the app.
− Pull & Shake-to-Refresh
-- We recognize the international gesture for “I want the latest and best NOW!” In other words, all you have to do to refresh your feed is pull on it or shake it.
-- UberSocial comes with color themes to enhance your Tweeting experience.
− Extra Services
-- Choose from the best services to upload photos, videos, shorten links, or send Tweets over 140 characters with TMI.me.
− The fun don’t stop
-- We offer even more great features, like customized notifications, location services, advanced search, edit profile, and of course the full Twitter functionality set (Tweet, ReTweet, Direct Message, @Mention, lists) and more!
UberSocial supports inline viewing of photos and videos from the following services: twitpic, mypict.me, yfrog, pic.gd, tweetphoto.com, lockerz, flickr, mobypicture, twitvid, twitgoo, twitsnap, imgur, instagram
UberSocial was previously known as Twidroyd.
For more info about UberSocial, check out http://www.ubersocial.com
- Colorize your timeline/friends from Twitter
- Multiple twitter accounts support
- Scrollable widgets to display your twitter timeline on your home
- Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
- Mute twitter users, word or applications
- Facebook timeline & posting
- Live Streaming in app
- Picture preview in timeline, large view of images with pinch to zoom
- Twitter geotagging
- Swipe scrolling
- Very customizable
- Internal browser
- Autocomplete twitter hashtags and username
- Share photo with Twitter, Twitpic, YFrog, Mobypicture, MyPict.me
- Bit.ly support for your URLs
- Inline twitter conversation
- Display replies to a tweet
- Display twitter profiles
- Pull to refresh
- a lot more!
Plume is a beautiful, highly customizable Twitter client, which will change the way you feel about Twitter!
* Auto pager
* Post with photo upload
* Geo tagging
* Saved searches
* Recent hashtags
* Reply history
* Color label
* Managing twitter profile
* Trending topics
* Local trends
* Extending function by plug-in
* Uploading profile icon
* Report for spam
* Block user
* Image Preview
* Geotagging with map preview
* Tweet filtering(Mute)
* Multiple account support.
twicca is looking for supporters for the future development and maintenance. For more information, menu -> more -> twicca supporters.
* If you install to external storage, you might not be able to use some features.
* If widget is something wrong, please delete it and put new widget to home again.
* Please see https://dev.twitter.com/terms/display-requirements
New to Scoop.it? Sign up on our mobile site in 60": http://scoop.it
Curate on the go with the Scoop.it Android App:
- Select, edit and publish posts in the same engaging visual format as from the Web site
- Share them on all your connected Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr... accounts
- Discover relevant content from our suggestions engine and from other curators
- Add posts directly from your browser
" 'Friendthem', An App Every College Student Should and Must Download" Eric Taubert
Friendthem eliminates the need to get people's name and correct spelling for Facebook (and Linkedin). Friendthem eliminates the need to get people's handles and correct spelling for their Instagram and Twitter accounts. (Tumblr coming soon). The Friendthem user will never have a need to "search" again.
Friendthem is a location based tool that eliminates the "search process" in connecting with people nearby. People you meet in real life. Sending a friend/follow request has never been more easy. You are just one click away from your next friendship/relationship.
Just one quick step.
Whether you are in a relationship or not, everybody has the need and desire to connect,
ONE CLICK AND CONNECT.
ONE CLICK AND FOLLOW
We call it; "one click connectivity"®
"life happens when people connect"®
This app can launch apps for each social network in a batch, so you can just input message one time, then just tap "Send" or "Post" on your favorite social apps.
To share a photo or image, please use your Photo Gallery app and share via Multipost.
If you want to delete an app from list, long tap on it.
Note: You need app supporting "share" function for the social network site you use.
PS. If you use official Facebook app, it will not pop up the default post page, but directly post it to Facebook. Please use an alternative app if you want to double-check or do some other work on it.
All of your favorite Sprout Social features are now available on the go!
Engage with your audience, manage team workflow and monitor your brand while on the go. Whether you are behind the counter helping customers or on the tarmac headed to a conference in Vegas, you will have the power to keep your business social.
The Android app will put the power of Sprout Social in the palm of your hand, allowing you to:
• Manage all of your social feeds from one intuitive application
• Complete Social and Brand monitoring from anywhere
• Send updates to all of your social networks on the go
• Genius strikes at all hours - schedule, draft or queue messages to send at a later time
• View reach, clicks and retweets of sent messages
• Assign personal or team tasks for follow-up
Sprout Social is a social media management tool created to help businesses manage their social media efforts more effectively and efficiently.
Sprout Social integrates with multiple social networks where consumers are engaging with businesses and brands. When used with your Sprout Social account, it offers team or individual engagement and publishing tools with in-depth analytics, brand monitoring, competitive insights and social CRM features. Sprout Social is known for its intuitive, easy to use web and mobile platform.
Add Bold, Italic, Strikethrough and unique symbols!
3 simple steps:
1. Type your text, add formatting & symbols.
2. Hit the Convert button.
3. Copy the text or Share the post directly to Google Plus!
History & About
The Plus Editor was first introduces as an online post editor for Google+ (http://thepluseditor.com). The app brings all the things that you loved about the web version directly to your mobile phone or tablet!
The Plus Editor is introduced by Daniel Futerman - a full time freelance in the Motion Graphics & Animation field. I create explainer and promotion videos for companies and brands from around the world (http://danielfuterman.com).
Apart from my 'real life' job, I'm super enthusiastic about Google (http://bitly.com/21GoogleTips) and everything they do! Since Google+ is my favorite social media network, I wanted to help the community by creating a small but helpful tool for styling Google Plus posts with ease.
If you like The Plus Editor app, please rate it and share it with your friends! Enjoy! :)
Follow on Google Plus:
© 2014 The Plus Editor, All rights reserved. The Plus Editor has no affiliation with Google, Inc. Google+ is a registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
Tired of the same old Twitter apps? Give Fenix a try and you won't go back!
✓ Don't miss any of your account activities. With support for real time updates, you can see who's retweeting, favoriting and following you.
✓ Clickable timeline links, because every tap count!
- Single click to open a user profile, search for an hashtag or open a web link
- Long press to access quick actions (to share, copy or tweet a link)
✓ Gorgeous conversations layout
✓ Beautiful images and videos preview, directly from your timeline
✓ Support for Twitter multiple images
✓ Support for multiple accounts
✓ Support for multiple drafts, because every word you type is precious!
✓ Swipe all the things! You can swipe through all the app sections, swipe to close a tweet or even swipe to compose a new tweet.
✓ Quick access to all your lists and saved searches
✓ Mute users, hashtags, Twitter clients or custom keywords
✓ Internal browser with Readability support
✓ TweetMarker support
✓ Choose from light, dark or true black themes
✓ Timeline and mentions widgets
✓ Customise the navigation of the app. Don't care about Direct Messages? You've never favorited a tweet? Just hide those sections and they won't steal precious screen space anymore. With Fenix you can even use one of your lists as your main timeline.
✓ And a lot more...
Join the Google+ community to get the latest news on Fenix: https://plus.google.com/communities/112511020902076533465
or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fenix_app
★★★ "Best Android Apps for tablets" - Android Police ★★★
★★★ "2013 Best of Best Apps Collection" - Samsung Apps ★★★
★★★ "부모님 스마트폰에 이 앱 깔아주세요" - ZDNet Korea ★★★
No more digital photo frame with an outdated photos!
What is it?
• A digital photo frame app that automatically updates new photos from Facebook & Twitter
• While photo slideshow is playing, you can read Twitter posts and RSS feeds
Who needs it?
• People who love photos (Don't take photos and keep them in your storage. Enjoy them!)
• People who want to see photos of their family members (e.g. Photos of children or grandchildren)
• People who want an awesome photo frame on their wall. Do you want a photo frame on your wall that changes photos and be able to check time and weather?
• People who don't know what to do with an old Android device. Use it as a digital photo frame!
• Workers: Dock your device on your desk. Enjoy photos while you work and show co-workers photos of your family. When you need a break from work, update yourself with what your friends are up to by reading Twitter feeds or read RSS feeds
What does it do?
• Show photos in the slideshow with 50+ animations
• Automatically update and show photos from Facebook & Twitter
• Read/write Twitter posts
• Read RSS feeds
• Show professional photos from 500px
• Show 5 days of weather forecast
• Plug-and-play: As soon as you plug a power cable to charge, this app will launch and show photos while you charge your device
Note: Free version will display ads