Have any suggestions or comments? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clean, efficient job searching for worldwide vacancies
- Easy to apply for jobs directly from the app
- Log into your GAAPS account or register for a new account
- Update your existing GAAPS account
- Filter out vacancies by choosing the areas of desired work or searching by location
- Share your vacancies to others via email
- View the Roles and Responsibilities, Company Details and Candidate Experience of each vacancy
The app assesses organization’s SOA dimensions and calculates a score to show the current maturity level. Each assessment can be stored separately and be retrieved for future reference. It is suitable for an organization to check its performance at regular interval for continuous improvement or for a consultant to keep track of assessments from various organizations.
There are 4 functions.
1. Assess: to evaluate the current SOA maturity by measuring the dimensions.
2. Result: to show detail assessment result - the current state and recommendation for improvement in each dimension.
3. Chart: to show the radar chart of the assessment result.
4. Compare: to compare up to 3 assessment results on a radar chart.
The SOA maturity assessment is adapted from The Open Group Service Integration Maturity Model (OSIMM). It consists of seven levels and seven dimensions. Each dimension is assessed and the results are consolidated to generate a maturity level.
The seven maturity levels are:
1. Level 1 - Silo
2. Level 2 - Integrated
3. Level 3 - Componentized
4. Level 4 - Services
5. Level 5 - Composite Services
6. Level 6 - Virtualized Services
7. Level 7 - Dynamically Re-Configurable Services
The seven dimensions are:
2. Organization & Governance
7. Infrastructure & Management
With the Actuarial Benefit & Design Company app, you can...
- Submit a proposal for more information
- View events in your area
- One-Click access to sales help
- Sales tools at your fingertips
- And so much more…
Search Keywords: Casualty Actuarial Society,CAS,CAS Annual Meeting,CAS Spring Meeting,CLRS,RPM,Reinsurance Seminar
Keywords: Actuarial Society, Convention, ASSA, Actuarial Convention