This app requires well speed wireless internet connection or 3G connection to watch without buffering.
Disclaimer: This app is for education purpose only and we do not exercise any right over the video. This video is available in public domain. This app is distributed "as is" without warranty of any kind and the user may use it on his/her own risk. This app is just customizing the videos in a more user-friendly way for users.
Keys: MS Word Tutorial, MS Word Video Tutorial, Learning Word, Word Tutorial, Word Video Tutorial, Word Tutor, MS Office Tutorial, MS Office Video Tutorial
4 pictures that have 1 word in common – what is it?
Find out why everyone loves this game and JOIN THE FUN NOW!
★ENDLESS FUN WITH NEW PUZZLES!★
Can you guess the words and unlock the levels? Countless puzzles from easy to tricky are waiting for you! New puzzles are added continuously for endless word fun!
★PURE, INSTANT FUN★
No registration, no complicated rules. Just start playing and have fun!
★SIMPLE AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY★
Which word are we looking for? Look at the four pictures; find out what they have in common. Win!
★THE MOST ADDICTIVE BRAINTEASER IN THE WORLD!★
There are over 100,000,000 4 Pics 1 Word enthusiasts playing across the globe in 8 languages. Join them!
A new classic shows up at Magma Mobile!
On the same principle as crossword puzzles, this game asks you to find a set of words placed in a mixed grid of letters.
You will have the opportunity to choose from two game modes: Challenge (solve series of varying difficulty levels) and Time Attack (find out as many words as possible in a given time).
In addition, this game has a words’ base referenced in dictionaries of more than a dozen languages. Several categories of words are also listed including: names, common names, adjectives, verbs...
Features of Words:
- Available in several languages
- Several difficulty levels (Easy, Medium and Hard)
- Several time sessions in Time Attack Mode (1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30 min)
- Online dictionary to find an unknown word while remaining in the game
Share your experience and play Words with your family or your friends !
6 difficulty levels and languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Dutch.
**** Exclusive features of Classic Words Plus: ****
- Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
- Ad-free experience
- Preview your score before validating a move
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words by swiping them
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official English tournament list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
- Infinite play with dynamic grids
- The grid adjusts automatically to your device
- The grids are filled with words that cross and intersect
- Improved and intelligent touch sensitivity
- Clean look yet colourful
- Best times list
- Special tablet support
If you like Aworded, you'll love Word Crack, a fast and fun word game to challenge your friends. Who will find the most words in two minutes?
Word Crack is asynchronous and cross-platform. Play against your Facebook friends or against random users of any platform. Besides, there are unlimited simultaneous games!
Form as many words as you can by dragging your fingers across the letters on the board upwards, downwards, backwards, diagonally, etc. Every game has three rounds, and every round, two turns of two minutes each, so you have to be really fast! The winner will be the player who gets a higher score.
You can use the special tile spaces on the board to get more points. And remember to use the Power-Ups to find more words and win more easily!
Word Crack is available in 12 languages: Spanish, American English, British English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese and now, also Basque!
Play Word Crack on Facebook!
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WordCrack
Follow us on Twitter: @wordcrack
Keep in touch with your friends by playing Words With Friends Free, the #1 mobile game!
PLAY the simple word-building game you know and love
CONNECT with your friends through in-game chat
INVITE new friends to play instantly through Facebook & Twitter, or with random opponent matchmaking
ACCESS your games across all your devices
PRAISE FOR WORDS
• "Delightfully addictive." – GeekSugar
• "Social gaming at its finest." – Fox News
• "The premise of ‘Words‘ is simple: you fire it up and are playing a Scrabble-like word game against one of your friends in seconds." – TechCrunch
• "One of the most requested apps that people have waited to see come to Android." - Androinica
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WordsWithFriends
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/WordsWFriends
Note: This is a Zynga-sponsored sweepstakes and Google is not a sponsor nor are they involved in any way.
Help Watson the Owl fight the grey curse and restore color to the storybook world! Use the power of words to unlock spectacular bonuses and spell your way to victory. New challenges await you at every turn – can you be the one to vanquish the curse forever?
- More than 250 challenging word game levels with more coming soon!
- Play and compete with friends!
- Download and play in your choice of English, French, Italian, German or Spanish!
- Beautiful storybook-inspired level maps!
- Cool power ups and strategic score bonuses!
- Share progress with the Facebook version!
- Connect with Facebook to find friends who are already playing!
- Meet Disney’s newest star, Watson the Owl!
Very Addictive word searching game with several packs based on different topics!!!
Word Swipe is one of the best android puzzle game and casual game supporting all popular mobile devices.
Word Swipe Support : Runs in over 4500 android mobile devices. We made our best effort in testing it in several popular devices, however if you find any issues please mail us at email@example.com
*** Game Facts ***
- One and only Word find game with scores, ranking and online competition.
- Each pack is based on a particular topic with nine levels.
- Normal, Medium, Hard & Expert difficulty modes.
- Challenge your skills in 4 difficulty modes in several packs.
- Compete with thousands of players around the world.
- Languages : English, Spanish, French, German, Italian & Portuguese.
*** Game Play ***
- Swipe over the characters in the board to form words shown above it.
- Find all the words in the list to complete the level.
- Faster you find words higher the score & ranking.
*** Other Features ***
- Awesome graphics with fluid animations.
- 5 Themes supported : Board, Fabric, Paper, Wood & Metal.
- Choose your board size to match your skill.
- All packs have individual player ranking system based on the highest Score achieved.
- Your rank naturally improves along with your skill as you play again and again, thats what makes WordSwipe so addictive.
¿Cuatro fotos con una palabra en común - cual es?
¡Descuble por qué todos juegan a "4 Fotos 1 Palabra" y PARTICIPA!
★¡LA VERSIÓN ESPAÑOLA OFICIAL DEL JUEGO N°1 EN EL MUNDO "4 PICS 1 WORD"!★
¡Puzzles en español hechos a medida para tí!
★¡DIVERSIÓN INFINITA CON NUEVOS PUZZLES!★
¿Podras adivinar las palabras ocultas y pasar todos los niveles? ¡Millones de puzzles de diferente dificultad te esperan! ¡Y anadimos puzzles contínuamente para que la diversión no acabe nunca!
★PURA DIVERSIÓN AL INSTANTE★
Sin cuentas ni reglas complicadas. ¡Simplemente comienza a jugar y pásatelo en grande!
★UN JUEGO FÁCIL Y MUY ADICTIVO★
¿Qué palabra estamos buscando? Mira las cuatro fotos, encuentra qué tienen en común y gana.
★¡EL ROMPECABEZAS MÁS ADICTIVO DEL MUNDO!★
Ya hay más de 100,000,000 entusiastas de "4 Fotos 1 Palabra" en el mundo disfrutando de este juego en 8 idiomas diferentes. ¡Únete a ellos!
With Lost Words, your goal will be to find all the hidden letters of a given word. You will have 6 attempts to find the right word. While searching for the right word, you’ll receive hints based on your previous trials. Correctly placed letters are shown in green, while misplaced letters are shown in orange.
You will be able to play 2 different game modes. One in which you can relax, choose the difficulty you want and train your mind to be a “Lost Words” master. In a second mode, you will be challenged to find as many words as possible. In this mode, you’ll be given a chance to retrieve bonuses, but also beware of maluses. These maluses will make it much harder to find the hidden word. Finally the more you play, the more you’ll accumulate Magma coins which will let you get additional bonuses in the shop.
The game can be played by children and adults alike. We have included a “kid” mode with easier and shorter words to find.
Set in a beautiful egyptian environment, the game is not only super fun, it is also a great way to train your mind. Download Lost Words for free today!
The game is tablet ready
v6.1: Editable cards
Sight Words – Help prepare your child for kindergarten. Designed for children who are ready to learn to read and review sight words, this shows each word on a separate card in large font.
* Use Edit Mode to change the words. Make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s! Add or change words as you need to.
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Change the settings to display lower case letters or UPPER CASE letters using the Toggle Case settings option.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from word to word.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your toddlers and preschoolers to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for "Five Pumpkins" in the Android Store or checking out m.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!
Increase your vocabulary and have fun doing it with this addictive word search game.
★ Different themes and categories for your different moods!
★ Stretch your vocabulary with a "Vocab Challenge" puzzle or two!
★ Infinite, unlimited play with random puzzles!
★ Replay categories to beat your own high-score!
★ Tablet support
Forget the pen and paper - You'll never run out of puzzles with WORD SEARCH PUZZLES!
WARNING: Playing this game may challenge your brain and improve your brain power ☺
Will appeal to Scrabble players to crossword solvers. Uses professional tournament word lists (CSW12 / TWL06), US and UK spellings.
** This free version is ad. supported
** Pro version has no ads., unlimited levels and more
** News, FAQ and Hi Scores at:
** Notice: Word Game 2 now available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funqai.wordgame2
** Notice: If you have a Samsung Galaxy S4, please ensure that you are running at least Android version 4.4.2 to avoid slow down issues
There's nothing to do when no words exist.
Firstly you should try to avoid a situation where no words are available by looking ahead at what letters are coming next and planning accordingly. If that fails the 'X' buttons below the letter will swap out that letter for the next one.
These words aren't really words / A common word is not included.
There are a great many words in use in the English language and I cannot hope to please everyone as to their definition of what is a word or not. The 2 dictionaries offered to use are official word lists used in tournament Scrabble. I think if anyone knows whether a word should be in or out of a game like this then it's these guys.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6000 words with images to illustrate words and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 20 languages:
✔ Turkish ✔ Russian ✔ Korean ✔ German ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese ✔ Thai ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Portuguese ✔ French ✔ Spanish ✔ Polish ✔ Italian ✔ Romanian ✔ Japanese ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Swedish ✔ Norwegian ✔ Danish ✔ Greek ✔ Czech ✔ Brazilian Portuguese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in “Spin Categories” feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 21 pre-programmed interface languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 21 major languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. The app’s vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish.
Please support us by leaving a good rating in Android Market, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
More from developer
Both upper case and lower case letters are taught.
Artist: Kim Parkhurst
Voice: Karen Fritsche