Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 23 languages:
✔ Turkish ✔ Russian ✔ Korean ✔ German ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese ✔ Thai ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Portuguese ✔ French ✔ Spanish ✔ Polish ✔ Italian ✔ Romanian ✔ Japanese ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Swedish ✔ Norwegian ✔ Danish ✔ Greek ✔ Czech ✔ Brazilian Portuguese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in “Spin Categories” feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 24 pre-programmed interface languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 24 major languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. The app’s vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish.
Please support us by leaving a good rating in Android Market, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
This amazing App is simple to use and has all the essentials of learning Microsoft Word.
- Learn tips, tricks and tutorial son how to use Microsoft Word
- Tutorials are updated Weekly with new content
Check out all our other educational Apps, just search for "Bluby" on Google Play.
- Choose from Basic Word Tutorials
- Choose from Advanced Word Tutorials
Learn Microsoft Word with easy to follow step-by-step original tutorials.
### OLD VERSION was released by the name of "Today's Word" ###
** Update History
Transparent widget added.
Quiz now possible only with favorite words.
long press and copy word in description to look up with ColorDict dictionary(installation required).
Play audio with changing playback speed.
Able to listen the word itself.
Backup or restore data and audio files on Dropbox.
v6.1: Editable cards
Sight Words – Help prepare your child for kindergarten. Designed for children who are ready to learn to read and review sight words, this shows each word on a separate card in large font.
* Use Edit Mode to change the words. Make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s! Add or change words as you need to.
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Change the settings to display lower case letters or UPPER CASE letters using the Toggle Case settings option.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from word to word.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your toddlers and preschoolers to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for "Five Pumpkins" in the Android Store or checking out m.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!
"This is fantastic - I point at an object and I can read & hear how to pronounce it! This is the rosetta stone in my hand" - Android User who bought 8 Holfeld Speak Apps.
Very EASY to use!
There are seven important categories with all the objects you encounter while traveling.
Most Apps or classes try to teach you a thousand words you will never need. This App teaches you words you will very likely need!
"This App is FUN and USEFUL at the same time!"
+ Free version: 3 categories: clothes, desk, room
+ Full version: 7 categories: clothes, desk, room, bath, dinner, house, car
+ works offline
+ natural language learning
+ clean blue design
+ clear recordings with an American female speaker
+ visual output
Speak Words Keywords: words, objects, touch, tap, easy, ez, quick, fast, efficient, language, learning, Efficient, Travel, Education, Business, Biz, EZ, www.holfeldapps.com
ENGLISH Keywords: American, San Francisco, San Diego, Austin, California, Texas, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Seattle, Canada, England, Scotland, Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Barack Obama
"English Words" will help you Anytime! Anywhere!
Become a "Word 2010" pro!
The video course is primarily targets Microsoft Office 2010 users. But most of the lessons will be of interest to Office 2007 and even Office 2003 owners.
- the MOST COMPREHENSIVE video course on Word 2010
- MORE THAN 50 professionally-recorded video lessons
- standard (480x320) and HD (1024x576) quality
You'll find answers to these questions by viewing this video course:
- Where can I download "Word 2010"? And how do I install it?
- What's new in "Word 2010"?
- How do I work with text and adjust the appearance of a document's pages?
- And more, and more, and more…
The pronunciation checker lets you type in a word, listen to the word, then practice the word and finally test to see if you pronounced correctly. You can also use the Hit Me Button to auto load words.
English (American & British) French, German, Italian and Spanish.
"A Really Helpful App" Download Now!
You can enter words.
Switch between British and American Accents.
You can have your speech tested in 5 languages!
Hit Me Button includes;
1000 American English Words
1000 British English words
2000 words in premium.
Practice Pronunciation with American and British Accents.
French, German, Italian & Spanish.
The pronunciation checker lets you type in a word, listen to the word and then practice the word. Can you beat the computer!
This is foreign language and efl/esl English study software. Perfect for students of foreign Languages. English, French, German, Italian & Spanish.
Are you traveling overseas? Vacation fun.
Note: You may need to download some language packages. On install, the required package will pop up from the android market.
Pricing: The premium version will provide all Pronunciation Checker updates at no extra cost. Soon the price will be much higher.
This software uses Google's Text To Speech and Speech Recognition APIs.
If you like this you will like World English.
Press ‘Hide All’ and think what the words means and click a list, then you can see the correct answer.
You can hide the spelling of words as well as the meaning of those.
And you can hear correct pronunciation of the word.
[ Features ]
- It features a function of reading accurately a foreign word or sentence.
( Korean, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Italiano are available )
- It provides 'Words Import' menu that helps bring words from clipboard or text-files easily.
- You can sort words randomly, alphabetically.
- You can choose a variety of themes.
- You can hear the pronunciation of the words continuously.
- You can add or delete page of words.
- An Important word could be checked!
- Hide words automatically when you open words page.
- It features continuous adding of a word with convenience.
- It could be applied to any other subjects needing memorizing.
As a result, UD 3000 ENGLISH WORDS application is developed. Some main features:
- Look up 3000 popular English words (ENGLISH - VIETNAMESE)
- Practice Listening, Pronunciation in the best way
- Bookmark the latest word you reached
- Wake you up and learn English everyday with REMINDER
- Learning vocabulary by an interesting GAME
I, author, make sure that it will really help you have those 3000 words quickly.
In addition, user interface is designed convenient and easy to use, UD 3000 English Words will be a useful notebook for everyone that using, learning and working with English.
A product of Software Development Centre - Da Nang University - 2013
The Learn English Words is an exciting interactive application which in playful way will increase your knowledge of English words.
You will master your English in 32 topics from real life (in free version 8 topics available).
The application will teach you to recognize words by ear.
You can start learn words independent from level of your grammar knowledge.
It is the most natural way of learning.
Like kids learn words by pronunciation.
Are you tired from dozens of application that teach you grammar, but don't help you to understand other people?
Try it and you'll see that learning a new language can bring a lot of fun.
Tags: Learn English with babbel.com, Learn English with busuu.com!, Anspear, LingLing LearnEnglish, Oxford vocabulary, Oxford Dictionary of English, Kids English vocabulary, Test your English, Speak English, Understand English, Speak perfect English, English lessons, Learn English Easy
More from developer
Both upper case and lower case letters are taught.
Artist: Kim Parkhurst
Voice: Karen Fritsche