Also displayed for each death is which player killed you or was killed, their battle rank, the time, and the vehicle and/or weapon that did the deed.
The FREE version is currently the only version, but later we will release a paid version with additional features:
- Live killboard updates while you are playing
- Up to 1000 entries on the killboard
- Selecting a player on your board to view their killboard and/or profile.
- Additional player data on selection screen
Choose server, choose continent and see which faction owns what.
Now with autorefresh! Monitor map changes with ease and unnecessary distraction from the game.
App also has temporally counter of resources for zones (but it ignores connected region rule - so it might be little off sometimes).
Do you like this app? Donate for future development on http://junkcode.net/
More updates on the way - watch twitter: http://twitter.com/JunkCode_net
*** This is unofficial app made by PS2 fan ***
Search for a player or compare two players to pull:
Exp Points per Minute
% to Net Cert
• Notifications of new sale items in the store
• Home screen widgets to keep you informed of how many of your outfit members are on-line.
Remember: to see how many outfit members are online you need to add the widget to your homescreen (http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1628154). You can also have multiple different widgets to track multiple different outfits!
To keep up to date with the latest developments follow @schmappscom #PS2Alerter
Feedback is always welcome (see the button on the 'About' screen).
NOTE: If you are having problems finding your outfit, make sure your are using the exact Outfit Name including uppercase and lowercase letters. You can input a partial name as long as the first letters match exactly the outfit name.
The current features:
-World Domination Series Stats
-View your friends
-View your stats
-Change your background
-Search for your character(or characters)
-Set a preferred character for quick access
-Search for your outfit(or outfits)
-You can also set a preferred outfit
-Twitter feed from @planetside, @purrfectstorm, @mhigby and @ps2dailydeals
Any comment of idea don't doubt on emailing me.
This application's source code is available at: https://github.com/cesarramirez/auraxiscontrolcenter
All the data is provided by SOE via https://census.soe.com/
keywords: planetside, planetside2, auraxis, soe, planetside 2, outfit, vanu sovereignty, terran, republic, new, conglomerate, auraxis, control, center
This application makes it easy to look up online status of outfit members in Planetside 2. You can search by the first few letters of a character or outfit name, or by outfit tag. With one tap, update and view the online status of members in your outfit. Data is saved for offline viewing. This is a fairly lightweight app that works on most Android devices, shows no advertisements, and requires minimal permissions.
If you get a yellow warning triangle when first trying to search or to do a status update, you may need to explicitly allow non-Wifi network communication under Settings in the menu.
Special thanks to members of DARK of the Vanu Sovereignty on the Mattherson server who helped with the beta testing.
This application reads and displays metadata from the Planetside 2 Census API, in agreement with their license to use the service. This application is not sponsored, endorsed, or supported by Sony Online Entertainment, and we thank them for providing the data that makes this application possible. SOE, the SOE logo and PlanetSide are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. https://www.planetside2.com/
►Works Offline, No internet connection required
►Comes with Integrated Web Browser
►Easy To Search Cheats
►Contains All Games Cheats
►Takes Less Than 1 Mb in Phone Memory
Support Developer's Work. Get Paid Version!
♦♦Paid Version Features♦♦
►Comes with Integrated Web Browser
►Both Offline and Web Search Available
Please Rate it if You Like it
Feel Free to e-mail me - firstname.lastname@example.org
- install to SD card
- high quality Apple sounds
- turn your Android device into Sony Xperia, Blackberry, LG Optimus, Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One, iPhone 5/5s/5c
- original Sony ringtones
- sms sounds
- alert tones
- alarm sounds
- notifications sounds
- lock screen
- game sounds
Sony Xperia is the family of Sony smartphones and tablets. The line of phones has been manufactured since 2008, while the first tablet released under the brand was launched in 2012. The name Xperia is derived from the word "experience", and was first used in the Xperia X1 tagline, "I (Sony Ericsson) Xperia the best".
A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone nor an actual (bell-like) ring anymore, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
Short Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging service component of phone, web, or mobile communication systems, using standardized communications protocols that allow the exchange of short text messages between fixed line or mobile phone devices.
An alarm clock is a clock that is designed to wake a person at a specific time. The primary use of these clocks is to awaken people from their night's sleep or short naps; they are sometimes used for other reminders as well. Some use sound, some use light, and some use sensors to identify when a person is in a light stage of sleep, in order to avoid waking someone when they're deeply asleep, which causes tiredness, even if the person has gotten adequate sleep.
[ DESCRIPTION ]
Mobile Smart Hub (app) delivers good news for movie lovers who are stacking tons of DVD movie titles somewhere at home, because here we are offering the smartest way to see these old-fashioned DVDs at your brand-new smart phone and tablet.
Since Optical Smart Hub (device) is not a conventional DVD writer but a media streamer that transmit the movie data through wireless connection, you can enjoy the movies through your smartphone or tablet wirelessly when you use Mobile Smart Hub (app) with it. Of course, you can wirelessly stream your CD music and enjoy high-quality sounds that MP3 can never be. Optical Smart Hub (device) can stream the video files to your smart TV, Smartphone or tablet using either Samsung Allshare or DLNA. So you can share them with your family or friends in your living room.
[ FEATURES ]
- Wirelessly streams CD/DVD titles from Optical Smart Hub (device) to your smartphone or tablet
- Wirelessly streams media files from Optical Smart Hub (device) to your smartphone or tablet
- Wirelessly exchanges files between your smartphone/tablet and ODD/USB storages connected to Optical Smart Hub
- Provides basic file manager functionality
- Supports various codec for playing videos and music
- Provides high-quality sound by playing CD title wirelessly
- Provides superior quality videos by playing DVD title wirelessly
- Provides Smart Backup and Photo Backup to save space in your smartphone or tablet’s local storage
- Expands your smartphone or tablet’s storage by using ODD or USB storage attached to Optical Smart Hub (device)
* Tested Devices
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy S,S2
- Samsung Nexus S
- HTC Nexus One
- HTC Sensation
- HTC Raider
- LG Optimus 3D
- LG Optimus LTE
- Motorora Atrix
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
- Kindle Fire
- Music or videos may not play smoothly if multiple users are connected to Optical Smart Hub (device) through Mobile Smart Hub (app).
- Mobile Smart Hub (app) does not work when Optical Smart Hub (device) is connected to PC wirelessly using iSCSI. Disconnect iSCSI when you need to use Mobile Smart Hub (app).
- Mount USB storage to Optical Smart Hub (device) when you need to backup something from smartphones or tablets to ODD. Backup to ODD function needs buffer memory.
- Refer to Optical Smart Hub (device) user manual to find supported media codec.
- To use full functionality, use Mobile Smart Hub (app) after activation. Find Optical Smart Hub (device) online or your nearest stores to buy it.
- Mobile Smart Hub (app) uses DLNA (NFLC2.1) provided by Access Korea Co., Ltd.
- This product uses code of some open source projects. Please refer the product information on our homepage (SAMSUNGODD.COM) for more details.
- TSST, Samsung, SE-208BW, Optical, SmartHub, DNLA, UPnP, AllShare, SMB, CIFS, Samba, iSCSI, CD, DVD, Backup, Video, Audio, Player
Limitation on Warranties: THIS SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TSST MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AS TO SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION. TSST MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION ARE FREE FROM ERROR OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE; NOR THAT THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS.
Limitation on Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL TSST BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF TSST IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
· Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
· Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
If you have trouble signing in to PSN℠, try downloading the Google Chrome™ browser and signing in with it through PlayStation®App.
To best views the videos please view the videos horizontally on your phone.
Having fun with rubber bands
Magic fun with rubber bands on a rainy day!
Fun with Rubber Bands! | Full-Time Kid | PBS Parents
Rubber bands vs Water Melon - The Slow Mo Guys
Feynman: FUN TO IMAGINE 3: Rubber Bands
Rainbow Loom, Fun Loom & Cra-Z-Loom Rubber Band - Bracelet Maker Comparisons
How to make a rubber band bracelet without the loom! Fun an
How to make rubber band bracelets (Fun Loops)
Rubberband Trick - Good Beginner Magic - How To Do The Jumping Rubber Band Trick
How to make a rainbow loom fishtail without the loom
How to make a fishtail rainbow loom bracelet
Crazy Rubberband Challenge (how to have fun with rubberbands)
Rubber Band Escape Trick - Easy To Do Magic
Wound Up Boats...More Fun Uses of a Rubber Band
WATERMELON VS RUBBER BANDS - EXPLOSIVE FUN
Wholesale Fun bands and Discount Rubber Bracelets
How To: Make the Rainbow Loom Single Band Bracelet
Jumping Rubber Band Trick Revealed
cool things to do with a rubber band
Planetside 2 Epic Fights - 82 - Fun Times/Talks with Kenny - Rubber Bands, Giving Birth, Stand Still
fun with rubber bands
cat having fun with rubber band
fun things to with rubber bands (and paper)
How to Make Rubber Band Bracelets
Having fun with a rubber band