SoFi is mobile banking made easy. If you’re interested in investing, you can get up to $1000 in free stock when you fund a SoFi Invest account. Our app enables you to pay bills, find ATMs, send money, make mobile deposits, and more.
WHY DO OVER 5 MILLION MEMBERS LOVE SOFI?
- SoFi mobile banking users can earn up to 4.30% APY on their checking and savings accounts.*
- Discover mobile banking with all the features of a big bank without account fees.
- Banking with SoFi gets you paid up to 2 days early when you set up direct deposits.**
- Enjoy easy banking with over 55,000 fee-free ATM locations.
- Earn unlimited 2% cash back rewards with your SoFi Credit Card^^
Investing with SoFi gets you more.
- Get up to $1000 of stock when you fund a SoFi Invest account.
- Invest in popular financial products like stocks, ETFs, and IPOs with zero commissions.***
Automate your investing with no SoFi management fees.
- Save and invest in your future with SoFi IRAs and other retirement products.
- SoFi’s user-friendly trading platform allows you to buy and sell options online.
Better banking and financial health begin with SoFi.
- Experience zero account fees and no fee overdraft coverage.****
- Use our banking app to view upcoming bills to ensure you never miss a payment.
- Our mobile banking app gives users insights into their spending habits.
- Banking with SoFi enables you to monitor your credit score at no cost.
- SoFi Plus enables our direct deposit users to earn more, save more, and access more.
*SoFi members with direct deposit can earn up to 4.30% annual percentage yield (APY) on savings balances (including Vaults) and 1.20% APY on checking balances. There is no minimum direct deposit amount required to qualify for the 4.30% APY for savings. Members without direct deposit will earn 1.20% APY on all account balances in checking balances and savings balances without direct deposit (including Vaults). Interest rates are variable and subject to change at any time. These rates are current as of 6/9/2023. There is no minimum balance requirement. Additional information can be found at http://www.sofi.com/legal/banking-rate-sheet.
**Early access to direct deposit funds is based on the timing in which we receive notice of impending payment, which is typically up to two days before the scheduled payment date.
***Investing in an Initial Public Offering (IPO) involves substantial risk, including the risk of loss. For a comprehensive discussion of these risks please refer to SoFi Securities’ IPO Risk Disclosure Statement.
****Overdraft Coverage is limited to $50 on debit card purchases only and is available to customers with monthly direct deposits of $1,000 or more. Members with a prior history of non-repayment of negative balances are ineligible for Overdraft Coverage.
^^See Rewards Details at sofi.com/card/rewards
Fixed rates from 8.99% APR to 23.43% APR reflect the 0.25% autopay interest rate discount and a 0.25% direct deposit interest rate discount. SoFi rate ranges are current as of and are subject to change without notice. The average of SoFi Personal Loans funded in 2022 was around $30K. Not all applicants qualify for the lowest rate. Lowest rates reserved for the most creditworthy borrowers. Your actual rate will be within the range of rates listed and will depend on the term you select, evaluation of your creditworthiness, income, and a variety of other factors.
Better banking and investing starts with SoFi.
Support: Call (855) 456-SOFI (7634) or chat with us online at https://www.sofi.com/contact-us/
Banking with SoFi means 2-day-early paychecks with direct deposit and automated saving features to help you plan your future. Investing in options has also never been easier, thanks to SoFi’s contract fee-free platform.