If you’re planning on studying in Australia, why not see what it is like to study in the state of Tasmania.
Talk with a student ambassador who is currently on the ground living this experience who can tell you just what it’s like to study and live in Tasmania.
Whether you are looking for advice on what the Tasmanian lifestyle is like, the vibrancy of the city, what it is like to study, what you can do in your downtime, the safety of the city, what the weather is like and the friendliness of the people.
Our student ambassadors are here to help and you will be matched with an expert that could speak your language and have a similar culture, therefore being able to connect with you on a deeper level, and understand what your needs may be around studying overseas.
Our Student ambassadors will be able to answer your questions quickly. Therefore giving a quick response to any questions or doubts that you or your family might have about studying in Tasmania.
Using our application is simple:
· Open the application and answer the questions about you- this will create your profile.
· Your information will be used to match you with the most appropriate ambassador.
· You will then see the Student Ambassador’s details, including their nationality and languages they speak.
· Click the link and we will get you connected.
Who is Study Tasmania?
Study Tasmania is a study body of the Tasmanian Government, which provides support for international students in Tasmania as well as encouraging new international student to see Tasmania as the perfect study destination. We want to ensure you and your family know about our world-class education in our vibrant and safe cities. Studying in Tasmania will unlock your future to lifelong opportunities.
Rules of use:
When contributing your views please ensure that you:
- protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information about yourself or others in your comments (email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers)
- represent your own views and do not impersonate or falsely represent any other person
- do not abuse, harass or threaten others
- do not add any content which:
- racially or religiously vilifies others,
- incites, induces or aids violence, discrimination, harassment, victimisation or hatred towards others, or
- is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others, particularly on the basis of their race, colour, descent, national origin, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any disability
- infringes the intellectual property rights of others
- do not make defamatory or libellous comments
- do not use insulting, provocative or hateful language
- do not use obscene or offensive language
Study Tasmania reserves the right to remove content that breaches any of the rules and in extreme cases, block individuals from future use.
Spamming or unsolicited bulk messaging will not be tolerated. Occurrences of this will be deleted and the user may be blocked.
If you see any content that you deem inappropriate, please advise Study Tasmania.
The conversations are student opinions and these are not the opinions of the Study Tasmania or the Tasmanian Government.
Information posted on Study Tasmania Connect app is not intended to take the place of personal career advice or feedback delivered through our Program Officers. Please contact Study Tasmania directly to discuss your personal case and you will be directed to the appropriate Program Officer for assistance.
By engaging with Study Tasmania Connect app you agree that the Department of State Growth and the Tasmanian Government are not responsible for any user comments posted to the site and that the posting of a comment does not indicate any authorisation, endorsement, support, sanction or agreement by Study Tasmania of the content or accuracy of any comment.