Just choose a charity and hit the streets. As you walk, run or bike, the app will track your distance and you'll earn money for your charity: 10¢ per mile for bikers; 25¢ per mile for walkers and runners, all up to $1,000,000 courtesy of our corporate sponsors.
And this is just the beginning. As you walk, run or bike with Charity Miles, you also help us attract more sponsors to increase our sponsorship pool for everyone.
So please join the movement. And please invite your friends. Because changing the world is a team sport!
Your use of this app helps raise awareness and funds for the public charity, Hemophilia Federation of America (HFA). HFA assists people and families living with hemophilia and other rare bleeding disorders which are extremely expensive and can debilitating conditions. Thank you in advance for supporting this cause!
With Get in Gear, you can share your exercise activities on Facebook with your friends! Earn achievements and encouragement as you exercise and reach your fitness goals. Achievements will automatically be awarded as you reach those goals and posted on Facebook if you choose.
Get in Gear enables you to track your GPS distance and duration, all while listening to your music playlists. For your safety, we do not ever track your actual location and only track your actual distance traveled. Your actual location, route, and workout routine is never tracked or shared.
This app is free and designed to be used by anyone, no matter how mobile, what type or what level of physical activity you engage in. Distance is recorded in feet, meters, miles, kilometers, or yards, duration in minutes and hours. You may also manually submit activities, specifying the duration and distance and make notes.
With Get in Gear, you also have free access to FitFactor, HFA’s health website for important health news and information. Regular FitFactor articles include information and tips on exercise, nutrition, and health which can help you maintain and improve a healthy lifestyle.
* Track duration and/or distance of fitness activities
* Submit fitness activities manually after an activity ended
* Listen to your favorite music playlist as you work out
* Keep an ongoing history log of all of your fitness activities
* Share your fitness activities with your friends on Facebook
* Receive encouraging achievements as you reach important fitness milestones
* Share achievements with your friends on Facebook
* Access important health news and information on exercise, nutrition, recipes, and health topics
* Track activity distance in feet, meters, miles, kilometers, or yards
* Customizable settings for each activity type with default distances, duration, and music options
* Learn more about Hemophilia, von Willebrand Disease, and HFA's charity work
* Record fitness activities including walking, running, jogging, hiking, swimming, aquatics, bicycling, spinning, cardio, aerobics, yoga, zumba, pilates, dance, motion-controlled fitness video games, yoga, martial arts, tai-chi, sports, strength and weight training, and more.
Each time you use this app, you support HFA's charity programs and services. Thank you!
Help a Charity by Exercising Your Heart and Body. Get in Gear with HFA!
Download the new personal running app from the experts at Saucony. Simple, powerful and easy-to-use, RUN4GOOD has everything you want in a running partner, like mileage and pace tracking, route mapping, calorie counting and more.
And with RUN4GOOD, every step you take helps fight childhood obesity, an epidemic affecting one in three kids in the USA. Run with the community to reach monthly mileage challenges, and Saucony will donate to charities helping kids stay active and healthy.
The more you run, the more you help the cause.
- Record your pace, times, calories burned and every personal best
- View a detailed history of every run, including route maps, right on the app
- Cross milestones to earn achievements
- Join the fight against childhood obesity just by running
- Add your miles to the community total to meet monthly challenges and double donations
- Every month, Saucony and corporate partners will donate to worthy charities
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Would your company like to join the fight against childhood obesity? Recommend RUN4GOOD to your fellow employees, or contact Saucony to learn how to donate to the challenge (for just a month, or on an ongoing basis) and get featured in the app!