Learn efficiently wherever whenever you want!
Learn very relaxed with our Superlearning-Mode!
Save precious time – avoid over- and underlearning by optimizing repetitions.
Use one of our prepared flashcard sets or easily create your own sets of multimedia flashcards.
Make cards with (formatted) text, pictures, audio, LaTeX (mathematic formulas) or multiple choice-questions.
You have created an interesting set of flashcards? Make money with your set of flashcards*!
Choose from two extra-efficient learning methods:
Boxes-Method: Flashcards are sorted into compartments of a box according to how well you know a card
SuperMemo-Method: StudyNJoy calculates for each flashcard the optimal repetition interval. This is based on grades you give during testing and on your past performance of the card.
Different learning and testing modes will appeal to multiple senses and improve your learning experience and increase your learning success:
- let StudyNJoy automatically create multiple choice cards from single choice cards
- run automatically created lessons, like a slide show
- learn with selected pieces of background relexation music (Superlearning); this music can put you in a relaxed concentration state, where you learn very quickly and efficiently
- test your pronunciation and let StudyNJoy convert your speech to text
- do a self-assessment or let StudyNJoy check whether or not your answer is correct
- put together the correct answer from puzzle pieces
- the Apple Tree Puzzle mode is a political correct implementation of Hangman
Limitations of the Basic Version
- review max. 25 cards per day
- create cards very quickly and easily, even without typing
- automatically translate text into other languages
- automatically create voice files or record voice
- hide uncompleted cards during learning sessions
- assign multiple tags to cards (e.g. “food”, “priority 1”; filter cards during learn sessions by tags; e.g. “learn only cards related to food”)
Download flashcard-databases from StudyNJoy-Web
Import flashcards created on PC
Import flashcards exported from Cram (FlashcardExchange), Studystack, Quizlet
Create cards from intents of other apps
Sets of flashcards are organized in databases which are encrypted files on your smartphone or tablet. Each database can contain multiple boxes (=lessons) with cards.
Share your database
- Share it within a closed user group by uploading it to Dropbox and distributing the link.
- Share it with the public by uploading it to StudyNJoy-Web.
- Give permissions that define what other users can do with your database to protect your intellectual property
Some other highlights
- Seamlessly switch between the two methods. If you choose one of the methods StudyNJoy automatically applies the logic of the other method in the background.
- Both of the methods use Spaced Repetition learning techniques which exploit the spacing effect (reviews cards in increasing intervals of time).
- switch the learning direction from active to passive (swap question- and answer-side)
- backup your databases to Dropbox and sync it with all your devices
- export cards
- start over after a trial period
- get context-sensitive help with hyperlinks
- access several tutorials
- show learning tips
- show charts about your learning progress
- manage situations where you are behind / ahead of schedule (e.g. after vacation)
- have full control of your learning schedule and of your learning success.
* There are 2 options how you can sell your database. Check the tutorial Make money with your database which is accessible within the app.