Butterflies: Encyclopedia. Description, Photo, Offline
ButterflyWe have found some of the most striking, attention grabbing butterflies! Come inside the world of the most beautiful insects!
Visually Capturing Butterflies
Butterflies are the world’s second-largest pollinators. They develop through four stages of life, undergoing metamorphosis and feeding off their own eggshells for their first meal. There is a huge variety of butterflies worldwide, with 20,000 different species and a diversity of shapes and coloration. The size of the insects can range from 1/8th inch to 12 inches. Butterflies do share many aspects, such as the ability to see only 3 different colors: red, green and yellow.
1. Crowned Hairstreak.
With a wingspan ranging up to 60 mm in Males, located in southern Mexico, until Ecuador, this butterfly is known as the Crowned Hairstreak or Evenus coronata. It is a very rare butterfly that also comes in a green color.
2. Chrysiridia rhipheus
This daylight butterfly started out being considered a moth, until Dru Druli placed it in the genus “Papilo.” It is native to Madagascar, the worlds 4th largest island. The wingspan can vary from 6-11 cm & they always have 6 tails, which could be lost or harmed during their life.
3. Janetta Forester
With large patches of metallic blue, green, orange or red, these butterflies originate from Africa. This butterfly lives and reproduces in the rain forest, flies close to the ground and is attracted to fruits.
4. Amber Phantom Butterfly
These unique butterflies have transparent wings, are often found proximate to bamboos & live in deeply shaded rain forests. The Amber Phantom Butterfly is crepuscular and is rarely seen in vivid sunlight.
5. Rhetus periander
These butterflies are far from clingy. Their radiant blue color speaks for their beauty. They are usually found individually, or in low numbers. They are known to play in the mud after mating, & have been found feeding on juices of a dead tarantula.
6. Teinopalpus aureus
Beautiful greens & golds decorate this Teinopalpus aureus. It has a strong, rapid flight, and a beautiful personality as well. The butterfly is very rare, therefore not much is known about it. However, it is protected by Chinese law.
7. Blue Morpho Butterfly
One of the largest butterflies in the world, the Blue Morpho tastes with sensors on their legs and feeds on fermenting fruits. To scare off predators, they close their wings, which have a less beautiful, camouflage coloring. Males are more vivid in color than females to intimidate other competitors for their territory, although the females are beautiful as well.
8. Blue Clipper Butterfly
The Blue Clipper butterfly (Parthenos sylvia) is an energetic, fast butterfly. It feeds off of Lanatana tropical plants & is found in Asia. They come in a blue & brown color.
• The dictionary works offline - you do not need an internet connection. Access to articles (descriptions) offline, without an Internet connection (except for photographs);
• Very quick search for descriptions. Equipped with a quick dynamic search function - the dictionary will start searching for words during input;
• Unlimited number of notes (favorites);
• Bookmark - you can add descriptions to your favorites list by clicking on the asterisk icon;
• Manage bookmark lists - you can edit your bookmark lists or clear them;
• Search History;
• Voice search;
• Compatible with modern versions of Android devices;
• Very efficient, fast and good performance;
• An easy way to share with friends;
• The application is very easy to use, fast and with extensive content;
• Automatic free updates every time new terms are added;
• The directory "Butterflies: Encyclopedia" is designed to occupy as little memory as possible.
✓ no ads;
✓ photos, images of access offline;
✓ Clear browsing history.