Have you got a Physics test coming up? Are you preparing a Physics assignment or dealing with calculations based on Physics equations and want to make sure your answers are correct before submission? Do you wish you had an easy access to data while performing experiments in the Physics laboratory? If yes, then iPhysicsCalc is the application for you. iPhysicsCalc contains a lot of calculators that can assist students of all grades studying Physics.
The iPhysicsCalc application presents a set of convenient and easy to use features that separates it from any other Physics calculator application.
iPhysicsCalc contains over 90 calculators based on the following six broad Physics categories:
- General Physics. (FREE) Speed, Velocity, Acceleration, Torque, Newton Law of Gravity, Force, Work, Weight, Kinetic Energy, Potential Energy, Circular Velocity, Centripetal Force, Centripetal Acceleration, Average Velocity, Mass Flow-rate, Gravitational Acceleration, Kinetic Friction, Static Friction, Momentum, Moment calculator, Density, Period of Physical Pendulum, Pendulum Frequency, Inclined Plane Force, Inclined Plane Normal Force, Angular Momentum, Stress, Strain, Speed of sound n Air
- Thermal Physics. (FREE) °F to °C, °C to °F, K to °C, °C to K, K to °F, °F to K, Thermal Expansion, Heat Conductance, Conduction through Cylinders
- Properties of Waves. (In Application Purchase) Refractive Index, Critical Angle Calculator, Snell's law for velocity, Snell's law for refractive index, Focal Length calculation, Magnification
- Electricity and Magnetism. (In Application Purchase) Resistance in Series, Resistance in Parallel, Ohm's law for VIR, Voltage divider, Energy consumption, Potential Difference, Inductive reactance, Capacitive reactance, Electrical Power calculations, Capacitance calculation, Parallel Plate Capacitance, Inductance Calculation, Capacitance in Series, Capacitance in Parallel, Right-Hand Rule, Coulomb's Law
- Atomic Physics. (In Application Purchase) Energy calculation by E = hf. Energy calculation by E = mc^2, Exponential Decay, Half-life Calculation, Kinetic Energy in Quantum Mechanics, de Broglie wavelength, Relativistic Momentum
- Fluid Mechanics. (In Application Purchase) Average Kinetic Energy (Gas), Bernoulli's Law of Head-loss calculation, Bulk Modulus, Buoyancy Force, Ideal Gas Law for Pressure, Ideal Gas Law for Volume, Pascal's Law, Poiseuille's Law, Heat Transferred, Latent Heat, Shear Modulus, Young's Modulus, Specific Gravity, Rectangular Weir Flow Rate Calculator, Flow Rate Calculation, Darcy Weisbach - Head Loss Calculator, Pressure, Absolute Pressure, Fluid Compressibility Calculator, Fluid Density, Settling Velocity, Stokes Law, Mean Depth
The inputs and outputs of all the calculators display their SI standard units for convenience. Furthermore, the Electricity based calculators allow the selection of larger and smaller units such as µΩ, mΩ and KΩ for resistance. Details of the calculator inputs and outputs are available at all the time for reference. The formula and image (if applicable) is shown in each calculator, hence making the calculations transparent.
iPhysicsCalc includes a list of most popular constants so that anytime you need to look up a constant you can instantly find one within the application.
iPhysicsCalc makes use of a unique Search feature so that you don’t have to find your desired calculator going in and out of the categories. You can search a calculator using its name as keywords. The application will show up matching results so that you can swiftly complete the task at hand.
iPhysicsCalc also lets you bookmark most commonly used calculators as favorites so that you can access your favorite calculators quickly at any time.
If you have any suggestions to improve the application or you wish a specific calculator to be added please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. New calculators will be added with each update.
ads and inApp billing is removed
April 9, 2012
100 - 500
2.2 and up
Warning – content has not yet been rated. Unrated apps may potentially contain content appropriate for mature audiences only.