1. Identify different types of leadership behaviors you can use to perform successfully
2. Show how you used your leadership skills to make positive contributions at work
3. Write accomplishment statements for performance reviews or job interviews
4. Develop your leadership strengths and improve your performance
5. Help direct reports, subordinates, colleagues, or other people improve their leadership performance
The 197 Leadership Skills are grouped into the following Eight (8) Categories:
Leadership, Management, Delegating, Leading Change, Coaching, Mentoring, Conducting Performance Reviews, Giving Critical Feedback
The Impact Section Includes:
1. Questions To Ask: Use these to determine how you used your leadership skills to positively impact people, processes, and practices.
2. 23 Impact Examples: Use these as samples of different ways leadership skills can have a positive impact.
3. Workplace Factors: Use these to identify which stakeholders, entities, and workplace outcomes benefited from your leadership skills.
4. The PAR Approach: Use this to write personalized accomplishment statements. There is an example and an explanation of how to use the PAR Approach.
P – Problem or Situation you encountered
A – Action you took to resolve the problem or handle the situation
R – Results of the action you took
5. Action Verbs: Use these to identify personal accomplishments and write accomplishment statements.
The Development Section Includes:
1. Assessment and Critique: Use this to analyze your leadership capabilities. The section contains a 3-Step process to identify leadership strengths and weaknesses.
2. KISS Method: Use this to further analyze your leadership strengths and weaknesses.
K – Things you want to KEEP doing in the area of leadership
I – Things you want to IMPROVE in the area of leadership
S – Things you want to START doing in the area of leadership
S – Things you want to STOP doing in the area of leadership
3. 12 KISS Examples: Use these as samples of ways to analyze leadership strengths and weaknesses.
4. Development Definitions: Use these to identify the general ways to learn, gain, or enhance skills.
5. 10 Examples of specific Development Activities: Use these as samples of ways to learn, gain, or enhance leadership skills.
This app track employee provided internet service enable in handset, Tracking is based on GPS and its real-time. the app keep on updating accurate location data like latitude longitude and speed to a given web based employee tracking platform. The manger who owns the access in web based platform can monitor each move of staff across city using maps.
Additional to Accurate and real time location based GPS tracking this app provided following functionality.
1. Task Management: Manager can assign the task to employee or employee can select the task based on their near by location.
2. Task Status Management: Further to task allocation, employee can mark various status on task thus define its progress so that manager can monitor overall task report.
3. Feedback: Employee can give necessary feedback on task which will we the history of how task get completed and referred by manager on later stage or any other employee to check its life cycle.
4. Image upload with Task: employee can upload image of photo captured with camera to mention task progress. This image can be used as proff of task completion or can be used as landmark on map.
5. Move on Map: Employee can track his own move on map. Additional to it employee can view task location and map and able to draw shortest route to the task.
Web based Platform which is available on http://www.GPSEmployeeTracking.in is exclusively for the manager for remaining purpose or funcationality which needs to carried out by manager to maintain sales force (employee team) like, task generation , task allocation, task tracking, movement tracking on map, reporting.
Further more to it this GPS Employee Tracking Android app is equipped with Cloud Messaging Service which useful for real-time notification (similar to SMS or WhatsApp message) to employee regarding any status change. Even cloud messaging service can be used for intra communication among employee for information sharing.