Now you can manage your finance with Cash and the City not only on Windows desktop but on your Android phone as well.
Your *.catc files can be synchronized between desktop and mobile via a cloud storage such as DropBox.
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
Please report your comments, suggestions and found bugs.
+ Runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and newer Android versions.
+ Fully compatible with Cash and the City for Windows. CATC files created on Windows can be viewed and edited on Android and backward. CATC files can be synchronized via DropBox.
- This is the first public beta version. So its quality could be not so perfect and not all expected features presented (see below).
- English only, no localizations.
- The application has obsolete user interface compatibile with Android 2.3 - old style buttons, tab controls, menus and dialogs.
- The application is targeted to phones only and portrait orientation only. The application was not tested on tablets.
- Statistics tab contains only basic bar charts. No tables and charts by months.
- This particular version for Android 2.3 is not going to be maintained. Only critical bugs will be fixed if any.
- Next release will be targeted to Android 4.+ platform and optimized for tablets as well. And all your suggestions will be addressed to the new version for Android 4.+.