"inside the dugouts of amateur, youth and professional teams, another app may rule. iScore Baseball" - NY Times
"This is the best baseball scoring application in terms of ease of use and data output." - Boston Herald
"iScore Baseball Scorekeeper is about as close to perfection as we’ve seen in a digital scorecard" - appolicious.com
iScore Baseball allows coaches, parents, and fans to keep a detailed record of the progress of the game. iScore has everything you need to score, track and review a game and your stats.
• Works on phone devices as well as including optimizations for "xLarge Displays" --- Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy 10.1, etc
• Built in iScoreCast and TwitterCast -- Allows friends and family who are unable to attend the game to "watch" in real time from anywhere in the world. The entire game can even be replayed at a later date. (No Video)
• Complete Scorekeeping -- Record even the most complex plays. Every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Complete and Flexible Statistics - Keep cumulative statistics for teams and players - track lifetime stats, season stats, league stats, by tournament --- you decide the groupings that make sense to you
• Pitch Tracker -- Tracks every pitch location, type and speed and includes a speckle chart, allowing you to review pitch history.
• Batting Spray Chart -- Track hit locations as well as strength and type giving you an edge over the competition
• Detailed Scorebook Output -- Beautiful traditional scorebook is automatically generated, even for people that don't know how to keep a scorebook. Invaluable for leagues that require it.
• Intuitive Interview Scorekeeping -- No need to learn cryptic ways of tracking a game. Even the most complex plays are scored with ease. Full base runner control means that every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Multilevel Undo/Redo -- Return to any point in the game, from the first play of the game to the last.
• Data Sharing -- Transfer games / teams between devices to save time entering data or to share statistics with others on your team or in your league
• Softball Support -- Support for fast pitch softball rules and pitch types
• Team Manager section -- Manage teams, team rosters and lineup at game time.
• Quick Roster -- Generate teams with any number of players.
Cumulative and game batting, fielding and pitching statistics as well as detailed scorebook can be viewed at any time during the game. All stats and scorebook can be emailed in EXCEL, CSV, and HTML formats. Coaches will never again have to spend hours trying to extract data from paper records just to see how their players performed.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
-Support for 10 fielders
-International Tie Breaker (any configuration)
-Swinging vs Called strike tracking
-Intentional Ball tracking
-League support (players, teams and games can belong to any number of user defined leagues)
-Pitcher Win, Lose, Save tracking
-Pitch by Pitch game review
-Skip At Bats (assign out or not)
-End Inning at any time
-End Game at any time
-Assign Error at any time to any defensive player (e.g. dropped foul ball for ERA calculations)
-No limit to the number of players or batters in a lineup
-ERA9 + ERA based on scheduled innings in games
-Export and Import to protect your data from device failure
-and so much more...
Recommendations for improvements and bug reporting are welcome. I will make improvements and fixes as my schedule allows.
It keeps track of lifetime batting average, walks, homeruns, and RBIs. Each at-bat is stored by season, date, and result:
Outs (flyout, popout, groundout, strikeout, fielder's choice, reach on error)
On base (single, double, triple, homerun, walk, double walk)
Calculated stats are: batting average, hits, total at-bats, walks, RBIs, homeruns, and strikeouts.
There's space to store comments if you want to keep track of more indepth stats on the fly.
If you're looking for more detailed stat tracking, check out 'Softball Stats Pro' the recently released more indepth tracker.
provides a full suite of tools to manage multiple teams, rosters, lineups, schedules and stats! Developed by
softball managers FOR softball managers, this app does it all! Instantly text message game reminders, cancellations
sub requests, lineups and more to all members of your roster with a single action. Manage your lineup with an intuitive drag and drop
interface with complete support for subs! Softball Manager Pro keeps a full set of stats for every player giving you the most up to date
data with the touch of a button! This app is the only app you'll need to get through the season!
Players stats are tracked for the lifetime, for a team, and for a season.
Lineups can be set for each game throughout the season and up to 10 plate appearances per player can be tracked for each game.
Saving to/loading from SDcard menu option on main Team screen.
Directions on how to use: http://bit.ly/xKiyVc
Record and update coaches on pitch count by text message and email.
keywords: women's softball, girls softball, girls sports, slow pitch softball, fast pitch softball, high school softball
RightView Pro is the only video analysis software company licensed by MLB, MLBPA and NPF.
APP HIGHLIGHTS –
Compare your swing and pitching motion to Major League Baseball Players, National Pro Fastpitch players, USSSA Slowpitch Professionals and Area Code Game Top Baseball Prospects.
Access MLB All-Stars and the Top Softball players in the world.
Don DiDonotis Jr.
…among many others!!!
*Record and Import Videos
*Trim, Edit Video
*Playback in Slow-mo, frame-by-frame
*Split-Screen Swing Analysis (Premium Benefit)
*Flip/Mirror, Zoom, Overlay Swings
*Landscape or Vertical Orientation
*All Pro Swings shot at 60 fps
*Full Suite of Analysis Tools
*Create free online “locker” to store swings
*Submit/View Analyzed Clips from RVP Instructor
*Email Screenshot of analysis and video
*Access to Drill/Tips from RVP Coaches
*View RVP YouTube Channel for more tips
*Print your Snapshot on a WiFi printer
Purchasing the RVP Premium Unlocker grants users:
*Unlimited Model Downloads
*All ads removed
Advantages over hardcopy books include:
-Always with you
-Linked Rule References- no more flipping pages back and forth
-Rule and Case books in one app
The National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) writes and publishes the official rules for high school sports including Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Gymnastics, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track, Volleyball, Water Polo, and Wrestling. Keep an eye out for more sports coming soon!
This app was developed in partnership with ArbiterSports.
Check out an example team website here: http://thesoftballheroes.com/3d9817e9
- Create and manage unlimited teams and players
- View team and player statistics
- Batting average
- Games played
- Runs scored
- Runs given up
- Batting average
- Games played
Score your games, track detailed statistics like batting average, OBP, slugging, steals, hits, runs, etc. Also includes an in-game play by play summary and many more features.
Perfect for coaches, players and parents.
* Limited trial version
•Full court strategy board
•Intuitive and easy use
•Draggable images to move around the court
•Draw in different color, thickness etc.
•Get images from gallery or SD card. Perfect for preset play illustration
•Clear drawing without reset the players
•Save play setup
•Full function score board for events from elementary school to pro
•Must-have for coaches, players and parents
More from developer
* Create and Track Unlimited Teams, Season and Games.
* Stats Tracker to track all major batting and pitching statistics.
* Drill down and view statistics based on seasons, games, opponents or fields.
* Manage your Roster, Schedule and other important events.
* All information is synchronized with your very own team portal.
Visit Baseball Tracker www.baseballtracker.com today!