CamerAlert is a self-contained Speed and Red Light Camera warning system using data from the renowned PocketGPSWorld.com Speed Camera Database. It provides both audible and visual warnings as you approach a camera. Uniquely, when you are in a section of SPECs (Average Speed) cameras, CamerAlert displays your average speed between each camera in the zone. CamerAlert also utilises directional information to reduce the number of "False Alerts", you are only warned for cameras that monitor your direction of travel.
CamerAlert works in two different modes: Map and List. In Map mode the main display is a map with the cameras positioned on it. This can be shown either as "North Up" or "Course Up". The list mode simply shows a list of all the cameras in the area, highlighting the ones that you are approaching.
COMPATIBILITY: CamerAlert requires an Android GPS capable device. It will not function on a device without a GPS connection as it requires a GPS receiver to accurately determine your position. The moving map requires a data connection so users without data capabilities will have to run the app in list mode unless they have data access via a MiFi or similar external data device. CamerAlert is compatible with all Android devices with OS of 1.5 or above.
IMPORTANT: CamerAlert comes preinstalled with a demo Speed Camera Database only. To ensure you have the latest camera data we offer a Latest Database Guarantee which allows you one download of the latest updates after product registration at no extra cost. Please ensure you make use of this offer to download the very latest live data.
PocketGPSWorld subscribers can use their annual membership to keep the camera data up to date by linking their member details in the app. If you are not an existing subscriber you can subscribe in the app to ensure access the our regular updates. A subscription can be used on other GPS devices as well as the Android (maximum of three devices, one of which may be an Android or iPhone SmartPhone). An annual subscription costs £19.99.
Another feature, unique to this app, is that the latest data can be downloaded over the air at any time to ensure you have the latest speed camera information to remain safe.
If you see a camera that is not in the database then you can report it using CamerAlert. This feature can also be used to change information about a camera already in the database i.e. changing speed or direction information. You must register the App to submit cameras.
Disclaimer: The use of a speed camera warning device may not be legal in all countries and territories. Users are reminded that it is their responsibility to check the legality of such a device before use.
✱✱SUPPORT✱✱: We ALWAYS reply to support requests. If you have emailed support or logged a support ticket and not received a reply within 24hrs MAX then please check your junkmail or spam filters.
If you want to help us translate Radardroid to your language, please joins us in http://crowdin.net/project/radardroid-lite
Pro version can be shown over Google Navigator and provides background alerts.
This app uses Google Analytics for gathering ANONYMOUS app-usage statistics.
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector - is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option "Use speech when hazard detected".
To start monitoring hazards just press "On" button in the left bottom screen corner.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Night mode adjustment on screen
★ 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
★ Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
★ Dashboard with current speed
★ 140 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
★ Daily database updates!
★ Support voice alerts
★ Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
★ You can add their own POI to shared database
• See the speed limit for the road you are traveling on
• Get the real-time alerts of mobile radar traps and fixed speed cameras location
• Know about speed limit changes & exceeding the speed limit
• Drive more safely thanks to acoustic and visual warning
• Display speed limits and warnings also in other apps, such as Google Maps
• Track your mileage and useful driving stats using Trip log feature
• Record videos of your trips with the premium Dash Cam function
★★★★★ “It's a perfect driving companion.” - Tuaw.com
Get real-time alerts of 60,000+ fixed speed cameras & radar locations
► Know where the red-light cameras are hidden
► Know the location of fixed speed camera
Join other drivers & report new traps
► Report new traps, police radar, mobile camera with a single tap
► Get help from other drivers and stop worrying about speeding fines
The easiest to use speedometer, speed limit, trip log & dash cam app
► Beautifully designed app with essential features only
► Choose your metrics – km/h or mph & set your own speed alert
Keep track of useful statistics about your driving with Trip log
► Speedometer by Sygic is your perfect GPS mileage log tracker
► Track your mileage and view your driving history
► To have the best picture about your driving behavior, see the useful statistics in your Trip log
► Know the speed limit for the road you are travelling on
► Get the real-time alert when you exceed the speed limit
► Worldwide coverage of speed limits is available in 120 countries
► At night, info is projected directly into your line of sight - the windshield
► This allows you to process information faster and keep your attention on the road
► Works when it’s dark without any additional accessories or devices
► When HUD is running, tap on it to flip the screen and place under the windshield
Speed limits and warnings in other apps
► The app can display your current speed, speed limits, and warnings also in other apps (such as Google Maps)
► All information will be displayed as an overlay above the apps you choose
Premium speed cameras
► The world’s largest online speed cam database from premium providers
► 300 000+ real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras and police traps each month
The 1st speedometer app with integrated Dash Cam
► Record videos from your trips with Dash Cam (black box) feature
► Use the videos as evidence in case of an accident or an insurance fraud
► Record 5-minute videos in 1-minute segments, with the oldest video deleted
► Dash Cam (black box) feature records video and audio, including date, GPS coordinates & speed
► Head-up display mode let's you use your windshield as a state-of-the-art HUD device
* Sharing recorded videos by Dash Cam is forbidden by law in following countries: Slovakia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Portugal
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
It uses GPS and your internet connection to show you where the radars are and help you avoid fines.
The basic idea is that you will know where the radars are when you drive, and can go past them at a safe speed.
Radar Beep integrates with all mobile phone GPS navigators to detect radars while navigating to your destination.
You can use the app with or without a navigator.
The app also has a map of radars with your position and direction.
It always focuses on the road in the right direction and shows radars around and ahead of you.
Radar Beep updates automatically, no action on your part is required.
To make it easier to turn the scanner on, you can use:
- The widget that comes with the app.
- Configure auto start with Bluetooth. The app will turn on by itself when the phone connects to the car via Bluetooth. When the car is turned off, the app turns off too.
- NFC magnetic sticker by Radar Beep which you can place in your car. The app will turn on when the phone is near the sticker (your phone has to support NFC). ** Coming soon **
This app includes advertising so we can offer the service for free.
If you don’t like the ads you can remove them with a small payment. Thanks for your help.
- Radar detection: stationary, mobile, section, traffic lights, warnings of danger on the road, black spots and police checkpoints.
- Integrates with all GPS navigators to detect radar while you drive.
- Exact distance to the radar and the speed of your car.
- Warning distance graduated according to your speed for greater ease.
- Sound alerts proportional to the distance to the radar.
- Map view with your exact location and the location of the radar.
- Widget for turning the detector on quickly.
- Bluetooth auto start when you turn the car on.
- Intuitive interface design.
- Radar warnings in different countries.
- Voices: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish.
- Languages: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Hindi, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Turkish.
CamSam turns your smartphone into the perfect speed camera alert system! Receive mobile speedcam alerts in real time and be warned against all fixed speed cameras worldwide.
★★★★★ CamSam PLUS - ADVANTAGES ★★★★★
[✔] Landscape mode, simply turn your smartphone 90°
[✔] Widget-Mode and Hidden-Mode
[✔] Support for Multi-Windows
[✔] HFP-Bluetooth Support
★★★★★ Look for CamSam PLUS in the Play Store ★★★★★
Install CamSam for free now and be part of the large community of over 5 million participants all over the world.
★★★★★ OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS ★★★★★
- Real time alerts of mobile radar traps
- More than 60.000 fixed speedcams worldwide from SCDB.info
- Directional alerts for all fixed speedcams
- Automatic updates every 5 minutes
- Visual and acoustic warnings
- Indication of device type and of legal speed limit
- Simple alert function
- Online/offline mode
- Locations of fixed speedcams checked on site
- Listening and radar view
- Distance and direction of speedcam indicated
- Android 2.3 or higher
- Internet access for online updates (flat rate recommended)
- Internal GPS
Drive more safely and avoid tickets with this app!
* Complete speed camera database with free updates. No more false warnings! Fixed speed and traffic light cameras, all kinds of speed traps...
* Spots cameras approaching only in your direction. No more mixups!
* Background detection mode. Receive warnings on screen while another app is running on foreground. Use your favorite navigator, such as Google Maps™, and get notifications for incoming cameras at the same time!
* Tablet ready. Other passengers can play or watch a movie and the app will still warn you!
* Minimum configuration required. Works perfectly out of the box, although advanced users can tune it to their taste.
* Search in your map! You can search anywhere for nearby speed cameras.
* Optimized for safe driving. Simple and clear: tap on screen to start detection and long press to stop. We want you to arrive at your destination!
* Supports wearables like Pebble smartwatches.
* Features Android KitKat™ UI APIs for translucent status and navigation bars. Wow. Such clear. Much awesome.
*** Free to use for the first three months ***
More and more drivers are hit by costly speeding fines each year. That's why knowing where the speed cameras are doesn't just make driving more enjoyable - it's better for your wallet too. TomTom Speed Cameras saves you money on speeding fines, helping you drive more relaxed, wherever you are.
- Fixed camera alerts: receive highly accurate audio and visual alerts for fixed camera locations in 28 countries curated by our team of expert moderators
- Mobile camera alerts: get real-time updates on mobile cameras locations every minute
- Average speed check support: see your progress within average speed checks and ensure your average speed is below the speed limit
- Powered by TomTom maps: because the app knows which road you are driving on, it only alerts you when necessary, helping you keep your eyes on the road
- Community camera reporting: help make the roads safer by easily adding new, confirming existing or removing disappeared mobile camera locations
- Road speed limit warnings: know if you’re speeding, even when there is no camera approaching
- Map view: browse the map if you quickly want to see the cameras around you
- Countries: AD, AT, BE, BG, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, GB, GR, HR, HU, IE, IT, LT, LV, LX, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, SI, SK, SW
- For country abbreviations see http://goo.gl/xCJWT
- The TomTom Speed Cameras app requires a GPS signal and a cellular data connection. On average, if you drive an hour per day the app will use 50mb data per month. Data roaming charges may apply.
- Some camera types are not available in all regions
- If you would like to enjoy world-class turn-by-turn navigation on your smartphone, we recommend the TomTom Navigation app. By restoring your purchased Speed Cameras subscription in the TomTom Navigation app, you can continue using the service without being charged twice.
The main features are:
1) Warns you when approaching a Garda safety camera location.
2) No data connection is required so there is no cost using this app.
3) Uses bare minimum of system resources and runs quietly in the background.
4) A speed camera icon in the status bar lets you know the app is running.
5) Warnings use sound, light and vibration to make sure you're informed and drive accordingly :)
6) This app warns of 500+ Garda safety van locations only (it doesn't include GATSOs, or Gardai at the side of the road d:) ).
7) It's totally free and contains no ads.
Major update under development, get updates:
Many updates are suggestions from you the users (feel free to email me). Thank you for your generous feedback which is appreciated, listened to, and acted on :)
In the next release I plan to give you options to set how you want the app to act - more power to you!
Note that, no GPS signal = no location = no warning! So, when using this app please ensure the phone has visibility of the GPS satellites. Best location is screen mounted or atop your dashboard - & make sure it's securely fixed - you don't want your nice phone flying through the air when you hit the anchors, or do that J-turn like you saw in the movies :)
A big bonus is this app DOES NOT require internet access. So it won't cost you money, and it won't use up any of your data allowance. Once installed it simply uses your GPS location and an efficient database of safety camera locations to keep you protected.
This app is ultra-lightweight and uses the bare minimum of your phones resources (storage, memory, CPU, battery). Even when your phone screen has timed-out and is in sleep mode, this app continues to function. It sits quietly in the background, periodically checking your location, and warns you only when and where necessary. (Note that turning the screen on during an alert (introduced in version 1.2) will use a bit more battery)
Each warning consists of four parts:
1) A siren will sound on the phone
2) The phone will vibrate
3) The phones LED will flash (green, if your phone supports it)
4) A red speed camera icon will appear in the notification area
When you exit a zone there are 3 indications:
1) An "angelic harp sound" (thanks Steve!) plays
2) The red speed camera is removed from the Notification Area
3) The screen turns off (if it was off)
The app is designed to run in the background without you needing to interact with it. However, there is also a simple screen with 5 buttons which allow you to Start and Stop the app, view the speed camera locations (requires web browser and internet connection), 'Test Safety Camera Alert' and test the database is ok. This screen can be accessed by touching the app icon (safety camera icon) on your phone, or by selecting it from the notification area (if the app is already running).
The test button allows you to simulate entering a safety camera zone. Pressing the button creates a mock-warning, so you will know what to expect when it happens for real on the road!
From version 1.2, following user requests, the app will wake the screen up to show the warning notification, while also sounding and vibrating. As mentioned earlier, these will all be optional for version 1.3.
The 'Check Database' button will check the database is OK, it should be 100%, but if it's not you should uninstall and reinstall the app.
I am continuing to develop this app so if you have feature requests please let me know via email, and please leave feedback and a rating. I hope you like the app and it serves you well.
However you choose to go, GoSafe!
The ideal software for Android devices. Protect yourself from the radar in a simple and convenient to use, yet powerful.
This software controls 16 different types of ads. Each notice is configurable in distances, warning and alarm levels of proximity.
The message types are:
Controlled Start Segment
Controlled Leg End
Traffic light Radar
Radar at the beginning of tunnel
Radar inside tunnel
Radar tunnel exit
Controlled tunnel section
Fixed-rate band Radar SpeedCurb
Variable Speed Radar
Mobile Radar Online
Alert Pro has an extensive database of potential fixed and mobile radars. Include Portugal, Spain, Andorra, France, Benelux, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Brazil, Canada, Usa, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
Alert Pro uses 2 detection system: The first is via the database and the second via the Internet in connection with a data server. The user can program how often you receive data from the server and send data in real time.
We also use our own database if you're in an area where we do not have data. Importing your own data is simple with a Igo8 format file.
You can configure the following:
- We can set the scanning distance and angle of scanning points.
- You can select the units of distance or speed.
- Notice Time
- Screen Brightness
- Activate or not the warnings On-Line (real time)
- Automatic search for new versions of databases.
- Day / Night Mode or automatic calculates the sunrise proposal or to select a screen or another.
- Setting up a SMS for help with the necessary data for its location in an emergency.
- Speed limiter
- Speaker volume
- Bluetooth Boot / Power charge boot
- Role of 'Where am I' to know where you are in a time of loss.
It also has an advanced user points manager , where you can catalog your items and display them on a map or send directly the position.
- You can start Alert Pro in Background.
- You can choose Navigation Software to start.
- Alerts now can be shown even when you Alert Pro is in the background or using a navigator.
Finally AlertPro is compatible with BT AlertPro Shadow Interface and the BT interface. Communications Manager BT BT module and antenna connection Shadow and Merlin, respectively.
Keep in mind that you need to have GPS enabled and TTS installed.
You can contact us to discuss improvements or solve problems email email@example.com
The new "KAZA LIVE" Radar, red light camera warning system and GPS navigator is 100% legal and is "BASED ON A WIDESPREAD COMMUNITY OF USERS" working together to assist drivers. Users may be notified, IN REAL TIME, of the presence of helicopters, mobile radars, fixed radars, section radars, traffic light radars, radars in tunnels, etc.
The KAZA LIVE APP also offers users other types of valuable information regarding road safety, such as dangerous road points, traffic jams, accidents, controls, helping to foster the awareness and attentiveness of drivers, well as a practical GPS navigator.
Using our powerful, verified, and exclusive database (developed by KAZA during more than 10 years) - updated and downloaded in real time from our servers - you will know precisely and in advance where road "problems" may be found. It also has a function in MAP mode that will allow you to clearly see and anticipate all conflicting points on your route, the events reported by the community (Blue color), those recorded on the database (Red color), as well as check exactly where you’re driving.
The recorded points that be selected by the database user are:
Fixed radars of variable speed
Radars in tunnels
Traffic light radars
Possible areas controlled by mobile radars
Frequent accident points
The points reported by community users in real time are:
Helicopter flying over the area
This new version includes a handy GPS navigator with:
Recalculation of alternative routes
Points of interest
Kaza Live is a completely customizable APP regarding the type of warnings you prefer: fine speed adjustment, activating and deactivating warnings, reported distance up to the radar, etc.
In addition, due to its smooth, advanced and exclusive technological architecture, KAZA LIVE will occupy a minimum memory on Smart-phones, contrary to other applications.
KAZA LIVE may be downloaded for free on Android and Iphone Smartphones in 5 languages.
Thank you for cooperation, and please be assured we welcome all suggestions that may help us improve the APP we are offering.
The application is FREE during one month once it is downloaded. After this time, you may choose the pay version or continue using the FREE version with advertising.
Thank you for your collaboration.
This app will show you your current speed in realtime in large clear letters. You can set a maximum speed quickly and easily using the large icons, and if you get close to it, the screen will change colour to warn you. If you actually exceed the limit, an audible alarm with sound to let you know you need to reduce your speed.
If you have any problems, queries or suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I promise to reply to all emails.
What's cheaper - this app or a speeding fine?
Warns for speed cams, red light cams and mobile flash teams like police radars and laser guns.
New feature: detects mobile police radars on all major roads.
Note: the database of this app holds speedcams of Belgium and the Netherlands only!
It informs the driver about his current speed, the maximum speed considered by the radar and the distance to the police speed radar with visual and audio information.
It allows the driver to add to the database new radars and speed traps that he/she might find in the road.
The program allows you to import radars from different sources, such as: KML files (NDrive), CSV files (Garmin), TXT files (iGO) and ASC files (Navigon).
Help the development of this app by buying the app Radar Trap Pro from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bruxo.radartrappro)
Please feel free to send me suggestions, comments and ideas.
○ Radares fijos
○ Radares móviles
○ Semáforos controlados
○ Zonas peligrosas
Cada vez que te acercas a una posición de detección, "Radar!" te avisa de la distancia desde la posición y el límite de velocidad detectado en el trayecto. Si vuestra velocidad supera el límite permitido de velocidad, el aviso será más insistente.
▶ Funciones disponibles:
○ Actualizaciones frecuentes y gratuitas
○ Cálculo de la velocidad media
○ Funcionamiento sin la necesidad de conexión a internet
○ Señal de posiciones sólo en tu ruta
○ Background para utilizar la aplicación cuando la pantalla está apagada o en conjunción con un navegador
○ Advertencia visual- la pantalla comenzará a parpadear en caso de que se supere el límite de velocidad
○ Advertencia sonora
○ Advertencia vocal- Una voz te dirá todos los detalles sobre la posición que estás a punto de llegar
○ Gestión inteligente de la batería para maximizar la autonomía de tu smartphone
○ Oportunidad de confirmar o negar la exactitud de las señales
○ Posibilidad de inserción de nuevas posiciones en tiempo real
○ señales en tiempo real (social Radar!)
-> 1° L'App più scaricata della sua categoria <-
Database postazioni aggiornato in automatico ogni 2 settimane!!!
▶ Autovelox ti informa in tempo reale della presenza di:
○ Autovelox fissi
○ Autovelox mobili
○ Semafori controllati
○ NEW Celeritas - sistema per la rilevazione della velocità media
○ NEW Vergilius - sistema introdotto da poco per la rilevazione della velocità media
○ Zone pericolose
Ogni volta che vi avvicinerete ad una postazione di rilevamento, "Autovelox!" vi avviserà dicendovi la distanza dalla postazione ed il limite di velocità rilevato su quella tratta. Se la vostra velocità è superiore a quella consentita (nel caso di Tutor, Celeritas e Vergilius ci si riferisce anche alla velocità media) l'avviso sarà più insistente.
▶ Funzioni disponibili:
○ Aggiornamenti frequenti e gratuiti
○ Calcolo della velocità media
○ Reset automatico velocità media in corrispondenza di Tutor, Celeritas e Vergilius
○ Funzionamento anche senza necessità di collegamento internet
○ Segnalazione di postazioni solo sul tuo tragitto
○ Riconoscimento senso di marcia per Tutor, Celeritas e Vergilius
○ Visualizzazione modalità Mappa
○ Background per utilizzare l’applicazione a schermo spento o in contemporanea con un navigatore
○ Avviso visivo - lo schermo inizierà a lampeggiare nel caso di superamento del limite di velocità
○ Avviso acustico
○ Avviso vocale - Una voce ti dirà tutti i dettagli sulla postazione che stai per raggiungere
○ Gestione intelligente della batteria per massimizzare l’autonomia del tuo cellulare
○ Possibilità di confermare o meno la correttezza delle segnalazioni
○ Possibilità di inserire nuove postazioni in tempo reale
* Segnalazioni in tempo reale (Social Autovelox!) ATTENZIONE❗ 'Autovelox!' è il più diffuso in Italia in quanto di elevata qualità e gratuito. Solo una diffusione così elevata garantisce una maggiore quantità e qualità di segnalazioni in tempo reale (Social Autovelox!). NON PAGHI E HAI DI PIU' *
Se avete bisogno di assistenza o volete darci qualche consiglio ➞ scriveteci a email@example.com
Dicono di noi:
▶Autoblog◀ L’applicazione funziona molto bene e segnala con un buon anticipo la presenza dei controlli sulla velocità, permettendo al guidatore di rallentare dolcemente e di adeguare la velocità ai limiti imposti.
Ti offre gratis tutto ciò di cui hai bisogno per prendere la patente:
• Quiz ministeriali ufficiali per patente e patentino (aggiornati 2014 2015)
• Video lezioni
• Manuale di teoria - suggerimenti di teoria durante i quiz - spiegazione errori
• Possibilità di rivedere tutti i quiz svolti
• Sfida contro gli amici sui quiz della patente.
Scarica anche tu l’app più usata in Italia per l'esame patente e patentino ( A1 - A2 - A - B1 - B - BE - AM - C - C1 - D - D1)
Quiz Patente + è utilizzata dalle autoscuole Guida e vai !
Try "Gifts Advices and List"! This app allows you to:
- get advice on personalized gifts based on gender, age, relationship, occasion and price range
- create the list of gifts to organize your purchases
The feature "Advice" allows you to select gender, age and relationship (friend, colleague, husband, wife ..) of the person you want to make the gift, as well as the anniversary (birthday, Christmas, anniversary ..) and the price range.
You'll get personalized advice for every occasion!
The list feature allows you to create a list of people you want to give gifts (eg at Christmas). For each one, you can enter one or more gifts (always relying upon any advice) and note whether they were purchased or not.
Remember you can use this app, not only for Christmas, but for all occasions that you want!
If you want to suggest us for "advice on gifts," send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org