- Alerts for fixed speed cameras and regular mobile speed cameras spots, red light cameras
- Editable speed camera database
- One-touch Add / Remove camera
- POI backup and restore feature
- Import your personal POI files from the supporting web application (Currently it supports the Garmin, MapMonkey, MIO and IGO formats)
- Graphical GPS tracking*
- Track statistics
- Metric / Imperial unit system
- Multitasking support*
- Battery power saving mode
- Thorough help
- More ...
iSpeedCam has an impressive speed trap database covering the European Countries, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and all Asian countries in the world-wide version of the application. Nevertheless, we are aware that there are no official speed camera databases, and the available traffipax databases either show superfluous speed camera locations or lack them all together, regardless of their claim. iSpeedCam allows you to tailor the camera database with one touch by adding new cameras or filtering out the unwanted ones. Later on, you can backup and restore these cameras directly from your device.
Among various useful features you have the ability to import your favorite POI files, that contain the cameras for your locations. Download or create your own Garmin, MapMonkey, MIO or IGO speed camera (POI) files and sync it to your device using the supporting web application.
FOLLOW YOUR ROAD
While you are on the road iSpeedCam displays the outline of your current track overlaid on Google Maps and calculates a several statistics about it, e.g. your track distance, its total time, maximum speed achieved, etc. These tracks are recorded and saved in the iSpeedcam's database, so you will be able to review them later. The GPS tracking feature works with and without internet connection as well.
TAILOR IT TO YOUR NEEDS
iSpeedCam works both with the metric and imperial unit systems, so you can customize not only the speed camera database, but also the warning distances, the camera types to be warned about, etc.
You also have FREE UPDATE to the newest version, where among other new features you can use your Facebook account to Like or Share the application.
Access your FREE iSpeedCam account (http://www.ispeedcam.com/upload) via Facebook, where you can:
- Link devices to your Facebook account
- Sync custom POI files across multiple devices
- Display your custom POI files on Google Maps
* Note: Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Become a fan of iSpeedCam on Facebook:
Warns for speed cams, red light cams and mobile flash teams like police radars and laser guns.
New feature: detects mobile police radars on all major roads.
Note: the database of this app holds speedcams of Belgium and the Netherlands only!
Scamera Hunter is a new free application to help drivers by using the brand new FoxyTag’s Android API. This application warns users when approaching speed cameras, mobile speed cameras, average speed cameras and also traffic light cameras. Thanks to the API the application uses the FoxyTag database which contains information on more than 40,000 speed cameras worldwide. This free application allows users to tag any kind of speed / traffic light camera and add them to the database so that other users can be warned.
- Warn users of:
☆ Speed cameras.
☆ Traffic light cameras.
☆ Mobile speed cameras.
☆ Average speed cameras.
- Completely free.
- Supports imperial and metric units.
- Uses the FoxyTag database.
- Offline mode (can be used even with no network).
- Works in any country.
- If you register at FoxyTag.com, the system creates trust links between you and other people tagging the same speed cameras. You avoid so to miss cameras deleted by malevolent users and get less SPAM.
Registering is free, takes less than 1 minute, and allows you to get more reliable information.
- This application does not detect signals from police equipment. It uses the FoxyTag database to determine the proximity of known speed traps.
NonStop is a crowdsourcing community about police traps and speed cameras. You can see and share easily police traps and speed cameras near you.
- See and share police traps and speed cameras.
- Share through GPS.
- Clean and accurate information.
- Categorized view.
- Map view.
Enjoy & Drive Safe!
The main features are:
1) Warns you when approaching a Garda safety camera location.
2) No data connection is required so there is no cost using this app.
3) Uses bare minimum of system resources and runs quietly in the background.
4) A speed camera icon in the status bar lets you know the app is running.
5) Warnings use sound, light and vibration to make sure you're informed and drive accordingly :)
6) This app warns of 500+ Garda safety van locations only (it doesn't include GATSOs, or Gardai at the side of the road).
7) It's totally free and contains no ads.
Changes in this version, are listed at the bottom of this description. I'm already working on some improvements for the next release, these are suggestions from you the users (feel free to email me). Thank you for your generous feedback which is appreciated, listened to, and acted on :)
In the next release I plan to give you options to set how you want the app to act - more power to you!
Note that, no GPS signal = no location = no warning! So, when using this app please ensure the phone has visibility of the GPS satellites. Best location is screen mounted or atop your dashboard - & make sure it's securely fixed - you don't want your nice phone flying through the air when you hit the anchors, or do that J-turn like you saw in the movies :)
A big bonus is this app DOES NOT require internet access. So it won't cost you money, and it won't use up any of your data allowance. Once installed it simply uses your GPS location and an efficient database of safety camera locations to keep you protected.
This app is ultra-lightweight and uses the bare minimum of your phones resources (storage, memory, CPU, battery). Even when your phone screen has timed-out and is in sleep mode, this app continues to function. It sits quietly in the background, periodically checking your location, and warns you only when and where necessary. (Note that turning the screen on during an alert (introduced in version 1.2) will use a bit more battery; so I will make this optional when I release version 1.3)
Each warning consists of four parts:
1) A siren will sound on the phone
2) The phone will vibrate
3) The phones LED will flash (green, if your phone supports it)
4) A red speed camera icon will appear in the notification area
When you exit a zone there are 3 indications:
1) An "angelic harp sound" (thanks Steve!) plays
2) The red speed camera is removed from the Notification Area
3) The screen turns off (if it was off)
The app is designed to run in the background without you needing to interact with it. However, there is also a simple screen with 5 buttons which allow you to Start and Stop the app, view the speed camera locations (requires web browser and internet connection), 'Test Safety Camera Alert' and test the database is ok. This screen can be accessed by touching the app icon (safety camera icon) on your phone, or by selecting it from the notification area (if the app is already running).
The test button allows you to simulate entering a safety camera zone. Pressing the button creates a mock-warning, so you will know what to expect when it happens for real on the road!
From version 1.2, following user requests, the app will wake the screen up to show the warning notification, while also sounding and vibrating. As mentioned earlier, these will all be optional for version 1.3.
The 'Check Database' button will check the database is OK, it should be 100%, but if it's not you should uninstall and reinstall the app.
I am continuing to develop this app so if you have feature requests please let me know via email, and please leave feedback and a rating. I hope you like the app and it serves you well.
However you choose to go, GoSafe!
CamSam turns your smartphone into the perfect speed camera alert system! Receive mobile speedcam alerts in real time and be warned against all fixed speed cameras worldwide.
★★★★★ CamSam PLUS - ADVANTAGES ★★★★★
[✔] Landscape mode, simply turn your smartphone 90°
[✔] Widget-Mode and Hidden-Mode
[✔] Support for Multi-Windows
[✔] HFP-Bluetooth Support
★★★★★ Look for CamSam PLUS in the Play Store ★★★★★
Install CamSam for free now and be part of the large community of over 5 million participants all over the world.
★★★★★ OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS ★★★★★
- Real time alerts of mobile radar traps
- More than 60.000 fixed speedcams worldwide from SCDB.info
- Directional alerts for all fixed speedcams
- Automatic updates every 5 minutes
- Visual and acoustic warnings
- Indication of device type and of legal speed limit
- Simple alert function
- Online/offline mode
- Locations of fixed speedcams checked on site
- Listening and radar view
- Distance and direction of speedcam indicated
- Android 2.3 or higher
- Internet access for online updates (flat rate recommended)
- Internal GPS
DOWNLOAD PRO VERSION 40% OFF TODAY!
GET IT NOW! >> http://goo.gl/meiXJ
This Free Edition detects fixed speed cameras. SpeedCam Detector Pro detects ALL types of Speed Cameras used in UK: FIXED SPEED CAMERA, MOBILE SPEED CAMERA, TUNNEL SPEED CAMERA, RED LIGHT CAMERA, POLICE CONTROL and BLACK SPOT.
Enjoy a peaceful journey while you are behind the wheel and forget about being fined. With this app you will have the most comprehensive FREE SPEED CAMERA DETECTOR.
We update our SPEED CAMERA DATABASE on a daily basis, so you can benefit from continuous improvements and free updates.
- Full background service. Integrates with any GPS NAVIGATOR, such as Navigation. Allows users to receive navigation alerts and Speed Camera warnings.
- Battery saving mode. You will continue to receive warnings while the screen is off.
- Choose between 4 different viewing modes. Includes a 3D mode with augmented reality, with which you will have a precise perspective of the location of the speed cameras.
- Simple and modern interface. Real-time view of the distance until the nearest speed camera, location, direction and speed limit.
- Includes vocal warnings which are completely in UK ENGLISH.
- Sound warnings when in proximity of a speed camera.
- Warnings when exceeding the speed limit.
- Vibration mode for motorbike riders.
- Fully configurable distances and warning parameters.
- Does not require data connection in order to view the location of the speed cameras. Internet connection is only necessary for viewing modes which use maps.
- No ads or banners.
This software has been designed taking into account its use on British roads; its interface provides all necessary information in a clear manner. SpeedCam Detector Free has been developed and tested in the United Kingdom by Vialsoft. You may download this app with FULL GUARANTEE.
If you have any query or suggestion, we will be happy to help you: email@example.com
Keywords: Speedcam, SpeedSpike, Gatso, Radar, Speed traps, Travel, specs, Peek speed cameras, Speed curb, Watchman, Traffic light, DS2, Mobile speed camera, Speed camera detector, radar, car, driver licence.
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector - is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option "Use speech when hazard detected".
To start monitoring hazards just press "On" button in the left bottom screen corner.
The ideal software for Android terminal. Protect yourself from the radar in a simple and convenient to use, yet powerful.
This software controls 16 different types of ads. Each notice is configurable in distances, warning and alarm levels of proximity.
The message types are:
Controlled Start Segment
Controlled Leg End
Traffic light Radar
Radar at the beginning of tunnel
Radar inside tunnel
Radar tunnel exit
Controlled tunnel section
Fixed-rate band Radar SpeedCurb
Variable Speed Radar
Mobile Radar Online
Alert Pro has an extensive database of potential fixed and mobile radars. Include Portugal, Spain, Andorra, France, Benelux, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Brazil, Canada, Usa, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
Alert Pro uses 2 detection system: The first is via the database and the second via the Internet in connection with a data server. The user can program how often you receive data from the server and send data in real time.
We also use our own database if you're in an area where we do not have data. Importing your own data is simple with a Igo8 format file.
You can configure the following:
- We can set the scanning distance and angle of scanning points.
- You can select the units of distance or speed.
- Notice Time
- Screen Brightness
- Activate or not the warnings On-Line (real time)
- Automatic search for new versions of databases.
- Day / Night Mode or automatic calculates the sunrise proposal or to select a screen or another.
- Setting up a SMS for help with the necessary data for its location in an emergency.
- Speed limiter
- Speaker volume
- Bluetooth Boot / Power charge boot
- Role of 'Where am I' to know where you are in a time of loss.
It also has an advanced user points manager , where you can catalog your items and display them on a map or send directly the position.
- You can start Alert Pro in Background.
- You can choose Navigation Software to start.
- Alerts now can be shown even when you Alert Pro is in the background or using a navigator.
Finally AlertPro is compatible with BT AlertPro Shadow Interface and the BT interface. Communications Manager BT BT module and antenna connection Shadow and Merlin, respectively.
Keep in mind that you need to have GPS enabled and TTS installed.
You can contact us to discuss improvements or solve problems email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to help us translate Radardroid to your language, please joins us in http://crowdin.net/project/radardroid-lite
Pro version can be shown over Google Navigator and provides background alerts.
This app uses Google Analytics for gathering ANONYMOUS app-usage statistics.
A GPS based speed camera/speed trap detector, which supports multiple databases.
- Access to FREE database
- Reflection display (HUD)
- Average speed: Automatically track your speed through a SPECS zone - the first speed camera app to do this.
- Radar/Map view
- Add cameras as you go
- Works offline
- Spoken warnings
- Customizable sounds
- GPX Data Logging: Record your track to a file
- Background operation with any navigation app
- Works in any country
- Auto update feature with PocketGPSWorld database
- Speed and Mini Radar overlay in background mode
- Makes use of directional camera information from
SpeedCameraPOI.com and PocketGPSWorld databases to reduce false alerts.
- Widget available as separate download from market. Allows EZCam to be started in background mode and can also start EZCam when USB power is connected. Will also start other applications such as Google Navigation.
EZCam works with a number of vendors databases which can be downloaded directly via the EZCam interface:
- SpeedCameraPOI.com (Free)
- PocketGPSWorld (Requires subscription)
- MapaRadar - South America (Free)
A number of other vendors are supported and databases can be installed via SDCard or downloaded via a web browser:
- Scdb.info (European cameras including Belgian and Dutch)
- GPS Data Team (worldwide camera support)
NOTE: Mobile phones cannot detect radar signals from police equipment. This application like all others uses a GPS based location paired with a database to determine the proximity of known speed cameras.
All support e-mails are answered if you've not received a response try again or check your junk mail folder.
Sick of getting stuck in roadworks all day everyday? Now you can be more prepared with current & upcoming roadwork locations at your fingertips!
This app contains:
- Adelaides daily speed camera locations
- Adelaides Fixed/Intersection camera locations
- Current & Upcoming Roadwork locations
- RBT, Crash & Laser gun locations
- Set alerts for while you're driving
- Report locations (Laser guns, RBT's, Crashes, etc.)
And save your hard earned $$$$
** We hold NO responsibility for anyone who still gets caught speeding while using this app. There could still be random camera & laser gun positions so always watch your speed!!
This app will show you your current speed in realtime in large clear letters. You can set a maximum speed quickly and easily using the large icons, and if you get close to it, the screen will change colour to warn you. If you actually exceed the limit, an audible alarm with sound to let you know you need to reduce your speed.
What's cheaper - this app or a speeding fine?
The taxi orders marathon began in 2007, when SpeedTaxi passed an important barrier regarding the taxi ordering methods.
With a modern dispatch system and with the benefits of online services with prompt answer, our clients can enjoy a fast response time from our dispatch operators.
The experience gathered in the last 4 years, in which we offered our clients the online ordering service, now helps us fulfill the new requirements: instead of dictating your address while on the phone it is faster and more convenient to click only once and the dispatch already knows where to send the car. Because you've initially indicated your desired location.
The confirmation from the dispatch is visible online and you can see at any time our car's estimated time of arrival.
We notify you online. Simple and convenient!
This app has two modes: "Driving mode" and "Map Mode".
"Driving mode" is used when driving your car. The display will remain active as long as you leave it in "Driving Mode" and always give you feedback on the screen about how far away you are from the nearest camera.
"Map Mode" provides an overview of all the cameras registered in the database. Each camera is represented by a speed limit sign.
The app is constantly updated with new cameras. But please contact me if any cameras are placed wrong, are missing or have been removed.
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- HTC Sensation
- HTC Desire (and HD)
- HTC Hero
- HTC Wildfire
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Features that are being developed:
- Support for more countries
- Support for the average measurements over distances
- Additional logic around the camera / ATC located in areas without gps-coverage, typically tunnels.
Please contact me if you have any questions or requests for changes in the app!
Please drive carefully.
kw: speedcam, kontroll, ATK, fartkameror, fartkamera, hastighetskamera detektor, Nopeuskamera, fotoboks, fartfælde, fotofælde
More from developer
-> 1° L'App più scaricata della sua categoria <-
Database postazioni aggiornato in automatico ogni 2 settimane!!!
▶ Autovelox ti informa in tempo reale della presenza di:
○ Autovelox fissi
○ Autovelox mobili
○ Semafori controllati
○ NEW Celeritas - sistema per la rilevazione della velocità media
○ NEW Vergilius - sistema introdotto da poco per la rilevazione della velocità media
○ Zone pericolose
Ogni volta che vi avvicinerete ad una postazione di rilevamento, "Autovelox!" vi avviserà dicendovi la distanza dalla postazione ed il limite di velocità rilevato su quella tratta. Se la vostra velocità è superiore a quella consentita (nel caso di Tutor, Celeritas e Vergilius ci si riferisce anche alla velocità media) l'avviso sarà più insistente.
▶ Funzioni disponibili:
○ Aggiornamenti frequenti e gratuiti
○ Calcolo della velocità media
○ Reset automatico velocità media in corrispondenza di Tutor, Celeritas e Vergilius
○ Funzionamento anche senza necessità di collegamento internet
○ Segnalazione di postazioni solo sul tuo tragitto
○ Riconoscimento senso di marcia per Tutor, Celeritas e Vergilius
○ Background per utilizzare l’applicazione a schermo spento o in contemporanea con un navigatore
○ Avviso visivo - lo schermo inizierà a lampeggiare nel caso di superamento del limite di velocità
○ Avviso acustico
○ Avviso vocale - Una voce ti dirà tutti i dettagli sulla postazione che stai per raggiungere
○ Gestione intelligente della batteria per massimizzare l’autonomia del tuo cellulare
○ Possibilità di confermare o meno la correttezza delle segnalazioni
○ Possibilità di inserire nuove postazioni in tempo reale
* Segnalazioni in tempo reale (Social Autovelox!) ATTENZIONE❗ 'Autovelox!' è il più diffuso in Italia in quanto di elevata qualità e gratuito. Solo una diffusione così elevata garantisce una maggiore quantità e qualità di segnalazioni in tempo reale (Social Autovelox!). NON PAGHI E HAI DI PIU' *
Se avete bisogno di assistenza o volete darci qualche consiglio ➞ scriveteci a email@example.com
Dicono di noi:
▶Autoblog◀ L’applicazione funziona molto bene e segnala con un buon anticipo la presenza dei controlli sulla velocità, permettendo al guidatore di rallentare dolcemente e di adeguare la velocità ai limiti imposti.
• Manuale di teoria per studiare e ottenere suggerimenti durante i test e la correzione
• Memorizzazione di tutti i quiz svolti per rivederli quando vuoi
• Visualizzazione verticale e orizzontale
• Sistema di sfida per divertirti con i tuoi amici
• Quiz ministeriali ufficiali (aggiornati DICEMBRE 2013)
La migliore app per la patente di guida auto e moto ( A1 - A2 - A - B1 - B - BE ) completamente gratis.
E hai la scuola guida in tasca!
Consigliato da TuttoAndroid.net.
○ Radares fijos
○ Radares móviles
○ Semáforos controlados
○ Zonas peligrosas
Cada vez que te acercas a una posición de detección, "Radar!" te avisa de la distancia desde la posición y el límite de velocidad detectado en el trayecto. Si vuestra velocidad supera el límite permitido de velocidad, el aviso será más insistente.
▶ Funciones disponibles:
○ Actualizaciones frecuentes y gratuitas
○ Cálculo de la velocidad media
○ Funcionamiento sin la necesidad de conexión a internet
○ Señal de posiciones sólo en tu ruta
○ Background para utilizar la aplicación cuando la pantalla está apagada o en conjunción con un navegador
○ Advertencia visual- la pantalla comenzará a parpadear en caso de que se supere el límite de velocidad
○ Advertencia sonora
○ Advertencia vocal- Una voz te dirá todos los detalles sobre la posición que estás a punto de llegar
○ Gestión inteligente de la batería para maximizar la autonomía de tu smartphone
○ Oportunidad de confirmar o negar la exactitud de las señales
○ Posibilidad de inserción de nuevas posiciones en tiempo real
○ señales en tiempo real (social Radar!)
Try "Gifts Advices and List"! This app allows you to:
- get advice on personalized gifts based on gender, age, relationship, occasion and price range
- create the list of gifts to organize your purchases
The feature "Advice" allows you to select gender, age and relationship (friend, colleague, husband, wife ..) of the person you want to make the gift, as well as the anniversary (birthday, Christmas, anniversary ..) and the price range.
You'll get personalized advice for every occasion!
The list feature allows you to create a list of people you want to give gifts (eg at Christmas). For each one, you can enter one or more gifts (always relying upon any advice) and note whether they were purchased or not.
Remember you can use this app, not only for Christmas, but for all occasions that you want!
If you want to suggest us for "advice on gifts," send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org