This app allows you to easily dictate a text;
Every time you speak your sentences will be automatically converted to text.
The text can easily send it via email, sms, etc.
Caution must be installed to run google voice on the phone
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones, and may not be compatible with all devices. For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ). If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
★ Record to high-quality PCM and AAC, or use AMR to save space.
★ Share and manage your recordings easily, and back them up to your PC.
★ Record in the background and control the recorder with a home screen widget.
You can also use powerful Jelly Bean audio filters on supported devices, rename and delete your recordings, save them as a ringtone, integrate with Tasker and Locale, and much more.
Here are just some of the additional features, available on supported devices:
★ Record in stereo.
★ Record with a Bluetooth microphone.
★ Boost input volume with microphone software gain.
★ Skip silent parts.
★ Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card.
★ Switch to the camcorder microphone for louder and clearer recordings.
★ Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
With many more enhancements and additions, and more to come in the future.
If you would like to help translate Easy Voice Recorder into your language, we would love to see you over at the translation project ( http://crowdin.net/project/easy-voice-recorder ). We also have a test group for alpha and beta testers ( https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/easy-voice-recorder-testing ).
Please test using the free version before upgrading to pro. If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones. Some devices have known issues or may be incompatible, and recording quality varies between devices. On some devices, Bluetooth is supported only for phone calls, and not for application audio. If the app force-closes after an install or upgrade, your firmware may have corrupted the install. Please uninstall and reinstall if this happens.
For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ).
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Bluetooth, modify audio settings, sticky broadcasts - Support Bluetooth.
Modify system settings - Support ringtones.
Write to external storage - Save recordings to your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping - Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Check license – Verify market license.
The Android Remote Microphone will work on devices using OS 2.2 and higher. It’s easier than ever to use this app with Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 12. Simply use the camera on your device to scan the barcode.
Once the Remote Microphone App is installed, you will need to create a profile in Dragon NaturallySpeaking or Dragon Dictate. Steps include:
• Ensure your PC or Mac and Android device are connected to the same WiFi network. Note: if there are firewalls in your network, the app might not communicate successfully with Dragon.
• In the settings of the app, to set up the profile you will need the following (this information is presented to you when you create a profile selecting the Dragon Remote Microphone in Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Dragon Dictate):
o Current Dragon Profile Name
o Computer Name
o IP Address
o Computer Port
• You are now ready to get started using the Android Remote Microphone and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12!
It is easy to use, real-time and background recording is possible without time limit.
Best recording quality. Optimized for MP3 recording.
Record compression, quality settings, pause and record monitoring are available.
Desktop widgets are supported.
Does not show ads, does not require any unnecessary permissions.
Support file formats : 3GP, WAV, OGG, MP3
Support languages : English, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, Slovak.
* Lite version is available.
* This program is not a call recorder. I can not guarantee call recording.
1. Unlimited real time recording (Lite: ogg,mp3 1 minute limit)
2. Recording in background
3. Shake recording
4. Sound monitoring
5. Auto stop/save timer
6. Digital filter, AGC(Auto gain control), Silence trim
7. Pause and resume support (except 3gp)
8. Pause or stop recording when a call
9. Volume, SD card, CPU monitoring
10. Supporting playback range
11. Playback speed control (except 3gp)
12. Wav file converter
13. File manager, supporting folder, search, multi select
14. Send via email
15. One touch 1x1 and 2x1 widget
Shaking the phone within 5 seconds after waking from sleep mode, it starts recording.
Read phone state permission is used in recording pause during a call.
The KitKat(4.4) or more, There are restrictions on the use of external memory.
To use an external memory, please proceed as follows:
step1. Using the File Browser app, Create the following folder on the external memory.
External memory path(/storage/extSdCard) may be different for each phone.
step2. Please change the settings of the AllThatRecorder. (Settings - System - Work Path)
★ No ads.
★ Record using PCM or AAC format.
★ Mark important moments inside audio with tags.
★ Ability to choose sound quality (high, medium, low).
★ Ability to organise recordings using colour coded categories.
★ Memory card support.
★ Sync recordings across all of your devices with Google Drive.
★ Integration with Quicktate online professional transcription service.
★ 4x1 widget (home screen + lock screen).
★ 1x1 instant audio record widget.
★ Support of Pebble Watch as a remote.
★ Ability to control recording from notification.
★ Ability to manage recording process from third party apps like Trigger (via "Open Activity" action). You can automate recording start, pause, stop and add tag actions.
★ Record audio in background.
★ Works when device is locked.
★ Awesome new features in future.
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
Please try using the free version before upgrading to pro. Send us your questions and ideas via Feedback option in Settings or simply drop us email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Philips dictation recorder presents a new dimension to wireless working. Recording, editing and sending dictation files from your smartphone offers mobile flexibility and reduces document turnaround time.
Enhance your productivity
• The Philips dictation recorder offers editing functions such as insert, overwrite and append for professional recording control
• Priority setting for getting urgent jobs processed first
Designed for professionals
• A clear user interface intuitively guides you through the dictation and download process
• Easy-to-use touch screen control for intuitive operation
• Express recorder mode for fast and simple dictation
• File and application encryption for maximum security
Use one of our secure sending options to enhance your productivity:
• Philips SpeechLive takes the dictation workflow to the cloud – with all of its great benefits. Record your dictation anywhere and at any time. SpeechLive also offers additional services such as the SpeechScribe transcription service which types your dictations in no time. For more information, please visit our website: www.speechlive.com
• With Philips SpeechExec mobile server you can manage secure dictation file delivery. Once an audio file is transferred to Philips SpeechExec mobile server or Philips SpeechExec dictation hub, it is sent automatically to the right transcription workstation within your company network. The mobile server as well as a license for SpeechExec dictation hub can be acquired at a Philips certified reseller.
To find a reseller near you, please visit us here:
• Send your dictation files anywhere in the world from your smartphone for enhanced productivity
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR E-MAIL DELIVERY:
Some audio players may not not have the wav-codec, which is optimised for voice files, preinstalled. In this case you can download the codec from our website: https://www.dictation.philips.com/adpcmcodec
We have tested and released version 2.5.05 on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
Android Version: 4.2.2 / 4.4.2
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GT-I9250)
Android Version: 4.2.1
• HTC One
Android Version: 4.3 / 4.4.2
• LG Nexus 4
Android Version: 4.4.2
In case you have a smartphone different than the ones that are listed above, please make sure to upgrade your smartphone to Android version 4.2.1 or later.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
You need to have latest version of ASR installed in order for this app to work.
Download latest version of ASR from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nll.asr
Please reboot your phone after installation of ASR license
✔ FREE OF ADS
Before buying, try the ad supported version called "Tape-a-Talk Voice Recorder". You are responsible for checking whether the app will work on your phone or not (by testing the free version), otherwise you possibly spend your money and find out it does not work.
Other than the obvious ones, this app needs the permission to read the phone state for recognizing incoming calls and stopping the playback of files during an incoming call.
“[Swype’s] years of experience still make for the most accurate gesture keyboard available.” – TIME, 50 Best Android Apps for 2013
“Revolutionary and quickly makes thumb-typing feel antiquated.” - PC Magazine, Android App of the Year 2013
• 250+ Million Users and Growing
• Own the Original Swype Keyboard that Started it All – Accept No Imitations
SWYPE – YOUR KEYBOARD FOR LIFE:
Swype is all about YOU. Whether you’re a fast tapper, exact typer or a Swype Ninja, get ready for a better, faster keyboard experience that gets smarter the more you use it. Swype pays attention to the way you input text and creates a personal language model that follows you from device to device. Swype – the world’s most powerful keyboard.
SWYPE KEYBOARD FEATURES:
NEW: Intuitive Emoji support in 8 Languages: English (+UK), French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Chinese. Simply tap or Swype a word and Swype will proactively suggest the corresponding Emoji from the Word Choice List. Don’t just take our Emoji for it, give it a try!
MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER KEYBOARD THEMES - Hold down the Swype key and select "Themes" to get yours! Buy one at the promotional price of $1.99 today.
BILINGUAL SUPPORT – Swype now lets you enter words from two languages at once! Words suggested by Swype will automatically adjust to your bilingual language preferences.
MORE CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS – Swype lets you customize your keyboard including long-press delay, vibration duration, keyboard height and mini left/right keyboards in landscape mode.
ACCESSIBILITY SUPPORT – Swype supports Android’s “Talkback” and “Explore by Touch” accessibility features. When accessibility features are enabled the user’s entered text will be spoken back.
PERSONAL DICTIONARY BACKUP & SYNC – Swype enables you to backup your personal dictionary to the cloud and synchronize it with any Android device with Swype on it – never lose the words that you add to your personal dictionary again! (Opt-in feature)
SWYPE LIVING LANGUAGE & HOTWORDS keeps you always up to date with a real-time, crowd-sourced and news derived language model that gives you immediate access to our continuously updated language dictionary. Imagine having instant access to the hottest words and phrases that people are using at that moment.(Opt-in feature)
NEXT WORD PREDICTION – So intelligent, it's like Swype can read your mind! The most powerful language models on the market train your device to learn your unique vocabulary and predict your words based on previous usage, Swype can predict commonly used words and phrases.
LANGUAGE DOWNLOADS – Swype supports more than 71 downloadable languages and 20 dialects.
TABLET KEYBOARDS – Swype features three unique tablet keyboard designs: a full screen keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split screen keyboard.
DRAGON DICTATION – Swype comes with best-in-class voice recognition so you can go hands-free and dictate text quickly with a simple press of the voice key on the Swype keyboard.
KEYBOARD THEMES – With a wide variety of themes to choose from, you can personalize the look of your Swype keyboard to one that is all your own.
GESTURES – Use Swype gestures for quick everyday tasks such as:
• Select All (Swype key to ‘A’)
• Cut (Swype key to ‘X’)
• Copy (Swype key to ‘C’)
• Paste (Swype key to ‘V’)
• Search (Swype key to ‘S’)
Want to learn more?
New users: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2pQmNfOoKU
Returning Swype'rs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h75VTpHQIUA
For support, please see our knowledge base or contact our technical support team: http://technicalsupport.nuance.com.
✔ Record in high or low quality, in background and with pause function (.wav)
✔ backwards/fast-forward during a recording as on your dictation machine (.wav)
✔ Record by Widget
✔ Send, rename and delete recordings
✔ "Fast" Send, now with custom mail recipients
✔ upload to Dropbox, FTP (needs additional apps)
✔ Choose recordings as ringtone
✔ Cut recordings (only wav)
✔ Repair recordings (fix header information of wav-files)
✔ Samplerate and -format can be configured in the settings (working modes may vary from device to device)
✔ ...and much more!
Recordings are stored on the SD card (in folder "tapeatalk_records").
Please note: This app shows location based ads.
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (only for displaying ads)
- location access (for displaying location based ads)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- change settings (to set ringtone)
Feel free to send me comments, critics and and general feedback via email.
FREE and without any limitations on the recording time!
Here are some of the features of ASR:
Lots of recording formats such as WAV, OGG, FLAC, MP4, 3GP
Sample and bitrate options for better control of recording quality
Dedicated pause recording button
Dedicated discard recording button
Customizable recording folder
Voice Activated Recording (Sound monitor mode) (Pro)
Plus and minus gain mode to increase or decrease volume of recording (Pro)
Cloud integration with Dropbox, Google Drive (Pro)
Auto email option to send recordings via email (Pro)
Delete and share multiple recordings
Record and play recordings while app is in the background
Pause and resume while recording
Echo cancellation mode
Auto start recording
Recording widget for quick and easy access
Very sensitive VU meter
Search within recordings
Rename file prompt after recording (Pro)
7 and 10 inch tablet optimization
- Shared by email, message, facebook, bluetooth, wifi, cloud, etc.
- Used to call
- Saved as contact information
- Saved as calendar event
- Used to search
- Exported as a text file
Trial version will include trial text when creating the note.
Records in 8000,11025, 16000, 22050, 44100 and 48000Hz - 16bits - Mono.
Recordings are stored on the SD-card ('PCMRECORDER').
- Records by background
- Records no time limit
- Playback by backgroud
- Send mail
- Sample rate(8000,11025, 16000, 22050, 44100 and 48000Hz)
- record audio
- wake lock (to background recording)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- internet access (only for ads)
- access network state (only for ads）
- read phone state(to record properly when the call comes in)
Dictadroid is very simple to use and has many unique features, including:
- Pause/Resume while recording or playing
- Insert/Overwrite recording modes
- Automatic Voice Activity Detection
- Audio Gain Control
- Record/Play in the background or while screen is off
- Save audio files in WAV format
- Automatically compress the audio files
- Share via Email, MMS, FTP, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Quicktate
- Use volume buttons to rewind/forward/record/play
- Support for home screen widget
NOTE: Lite version support all features as the regular (Full) version, except:
- Recording is limited to 5 minutes
- There is no FTP, Box or Dropbox support
- AAC compression is not supported
- There is no home screen widget
If you would like to have any of the additional features listed above, please consider downloading the full version of Dictadroid
The latest User Guide can be found at http://www.dictadroid.com/Help
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dictadroid
Tags: record, insert, WAV, AAC, widget, compressed, dictation, voice recorder, share, tablet, dictaphone, ftp, box, dropbox, google drive, email