This app does not work on rooted handsets
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, just follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number. And you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
Or, if you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need a 5-digit passcode to log in. Easy as that.
• Manage your Barclays personal and business and Barclaycard personal accounts, on the go
• See all your recent transactions and check your latest balances
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
• Find your nearest Barclays branch or cash machine
• Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry
• Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts together using 1 application and 1 secure log-in. Please note that if you have groups of accounts that are kept separate online you might need to set up Barclays Mobile Banking on a new phone or tablet for each group
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
You can register for Barclays Mobile Banking whether you’re a sole or joint account holder. If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app. You’ll need to register for a Barclays current account first – but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only get Barclays Mobile Banking if you’re a sole signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You won’t be able to register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2013. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no. 122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no. 1026167.
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
With the Nationwide Mobile Banking app you can:
• View recent current account, savings, credit card and mortgage transactions & statements
• View your savings interest rates
• Manage your current account overdraft
• Transfer money between your Nationwide accounts
• Make payments to existing payees, now or on a future date
• View and cancel Direct Debits and Regular Payments
To use the app you’ll need:
• To be registered for Nationwide Internet Banking
• To download the app
• To log in using your Internet Banking credentials including:
- Your customer number, memorable data and pass number or card and card reader.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll only need your Internet Banking pass number to log in.
If you’re not yet a registered Internet Bank user, simply go to nationwide.co.uk/register and follow the on screen instructions to register. Once you’ve received your log in details, you’ll be able to download and use the Mobile Banking app.
Nationwide uses the latest security technologies to ensure that our customers are safe and secure when using the app. Our digital promise means that you’ll never lose a penny if you are the victim of fraud whilst using Nationwide’s Internet or Mobile Banking services.
There are still a few things you can do to help protect yourself when using the app:
• Never share your log in details with anyone
• When logging in in a public place, be careful to keep your details out of sight.
For details of the full promise please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to the ‘Online security’ section.
We won’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge you for some services such as data exchange, so please check with them.
It is not possible to view MySave accounts using the app. Please log into your MySave account via the internet. Customers who have only MySave accounts with Nationwide will not be able to use the app.
Terms and conditions for the Nationwide Mobile Banking app can be found at nationwide.co.uk under ‘Mobile Banking’.
For details of how to contact us, please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to ‘Contact us’.
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
• Find Halifax branches and cash machines, or LINK ATMs in the UK
• Sign in with your usual Online Banking details
• View balances and transaction history
• Check your credit card limit and pay a credit card bill
• Make transfers between your Halifax UK personal current and savings accounts
• Set up and make payments
• Change some of your personal details
• Manage your existing overdraft
• Find useful Halifax phone numbers.
And enjoy a high level of security.
Even if you’re not a Halifax customer, you can still use our app to find Halifax branches, cash machines and LINK ATMs in the UK.
If you are a Halifax UK personal Online Banking customer, you don’t need to register to use Mobile Banking, simply sign in with your existing details wherever you have a signal. If you’re a customer but haven’t registered for Online Banking yet, you can do so through the app.
Keeping you safe online
We try to make sure you’re safe while banking online. We use advanced security technologies and have an online banking guarantee. So you won’t be out-of-pocket even if you're a victim of online fraud.
You can help protect yourself too with these simple tips:
• Always use your mobile device’s security lock or PIN.
• Switch off Bluetooth unless you’re using it.
• Be careful about opening MMS attachments, such as picture messages. They can contain viruses.
• Don’t accept or open any apps or MMS messages from someone you don’t know.
• Find out what security software might be available from your mobile provider.
• Treat mobile security as seriously as you treat desktop security.
Mobile Banking is designed for use in the UK. We don’t charge you for using it but your mobile operator may charge for some services. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality.
Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Online Banking customers only. Use of it is subject to our Online Banking terms and conditions www.halifax.co.uk/aboutonline/onlineconditions.asp
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Google may get data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data that can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. This app and Mobile Banking are operated by Bank of Scotland plc (registered in Scotland (No. SC327000) Registered office: The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• Transfer funds in real time between all your accounts, regardless of whether they're held at KBC or at other banks (unique on the Belgian market).
• Check your account balance and transactions going back up to a year.
• Manage details of your beneficiaries.
• Load your KBC Prepaid Card in real time and view its and your credit card's details at any time.
• Enter and manage planned transaction orders like savings orders or credit transfers with an execution date in the future.
• Save for something you'd really like, such as a new TV or a city trip, using one of our Save for Goals accounts. You can add a photo of what you're saving for, specify how much you need to save for it (and check how you're doing using our handy savings meter) and even ask your friends to help you achieve your goal via Facebook.
• Use our handy Scash (scan & cash) facility to scan a QR code to make payments quickly between two smartphones running the KBC Mobile Banking app.
You can do it all with this extremely easy-to-use app. Simply log in and sign your transactions using a personal PIN. The app also lets you do more when used along with your card reader. For instance, you'll be able to create a new beneficiary, manage your limits, or make a credit transfer for an amount that exceeds the mobile limit.
Interested? Download the app and try out our demo version. You only have to register once in our app. All you need is your bank card and KBC Card Reader … and you’re off. Learn more at m.kbc.be/mobile.
The app will ask you for a number of permissions, which KBC will never use improperly. Such permissions are required for:
• Storage (modifying or deleting the contents of your USB storage)
This allows you to save photos to the app.
• Network communication (full Internet access)
This allows you to connect to the bank.
• Phone calls (reading phone status and identity)
This allows you to contact KBC directly using the telephone numbers listed in the Contact option in the menu.
• Hardware settings (creating photos and videos)
This allows you to use the camera to add personal photos to your profile and/or KBC Save for Goals accounts.
Install the application on your Android to:
- Access your account, balances and transactions
- View checks images
- Access account statement*
- Perform account transfers
- Search for Branches and ATMs
- Perform stop payments
* Requires downloading a PDF Reader application
Mobile banking gives you a complete overview of your accounts including accounts assigned to you, your loans and insurance policies and all pending payments from your accounts. You can transfer money between your accounts, pay bills, stop, start and delete payments.
NOTE: Our mobile banking requires that you use a password for mobile services. The new password can be set in online banking. Log into online banking and select: "Mobil"> "Koder og passord"> "Passord" and set your own password.
Other features include SMS Banking, IOU, mortgage and savings calculator, cancel card the possibility to make insurance claims to SpareBank 1 Forsikring. You can also easily contact us for financial advice, apply for a mortgage, and contact us to start a saving scheme.
We love comments and feedback. Please contact us through social media or join our customer panel. You can do this inside the app. You can also check out our latest video clips on YouTube.
If you are not a customer at SpareBank 1, you can easily contact us from the application or become a customer on www.sparebank1.no
The updated app for all 4.x Android smartphones and tablets offers a carefully crafted mobile experience. Complete everyday CIBC banking transactions conveniently and securely with an improved look and feel, including new slide-out navigation.
Deposit your cheques
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to, and submit it.
Check account balances on all of your eligible CIBC products.
Review transaction history
Review details of your transaction history for up to 7 years for deposit, credit cards and other eligible credit accounts. Your running balance is shown on your deposit accounts to help you keep track of your spending.
Easy bill payments
Pay your bills now or schedule a post-dated payment on your registered bills. Set up new payees in addition to those already existing in Online Banking.
Transfer funds between your eligible CIBC accounts. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer™1 to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients using CIBC Mobile Banking.
Review upcoming transactions
Upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers, are available for review and cancellation if necessary in an easy-to-read calendar view.
Search or use the built-in GPS to find nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
As long as you're currently enrolled in CIBC Online Banking, you can use the same card number, password and personal verification questions to sign on to CIBC Mobile Banking.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee.
Please note: We understand your concerns and assure you that your information is only used to make your CIBC Mobile Banking experience an even better one. Learn more about the app permissions at www.cibc.com/mobilepermissions.
Although CIBC will not charge any fees in addition to your service plan to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
*When adding e-Transfer recipients, the App can access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Please note: the new enhanced Android experience is only available on devices that use Android 4.x software and above. However, the previous version of CIBC Mobile Banking will still support Android users who are using older Android software.
® Trademark of CIBC.
™1 Trademark of INTERAC Inc.; CIBC authorized user of mark.
• Check account balances and transactions
• Schedule and manage payments
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Schedule and pay bills with BPAY ®
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia or one of our Global Alliance Partners’ ATMs when overseas
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• View and save eStatements
• Landscape view
Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
• Open a savings or transaction account within 60 seconds
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Global ATM locator - ideal for when travelling overseas. Save on ATM fees by using Westpac's ATM Global Alliance locator to find the nearest Barclays, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America or ScotiaBank ATM and more.
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should visit https://sec.westpac.co.nz/mobile on their mobile.
2. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
3. The research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting. Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, this information is directed to and available for Australian residents only. You should read the Financial Services Guide ("FSG"), which is available at westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting.
4. Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
5. Optimised for Android version 2.3.3 and above on Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, HTC 1, HTC 1X, Nexus 4
Register directly on your phone
• No need to visit a pavilion, phone or go online to register.
Set recurring transactions
• Whether you’re paying bills or transferring funds between accounts, you can easily set the start date, frequency and end date of recurring transactions and not worry about them again.
Update your info
• You don’t have to jump through hoops to do tasks as simple as updating your address and phone number, resetting your password, or changing your personal verification questions.
Check account balances
• Check account balances on all of your PC Financial® deposit, borrowing and investment accounts.
• Pay bills you’ve already set up in PC Financial® Online Banking or set up new bills and future bill payments so you don’t miss a deadline.
• Transfer money between your eligible PC Financial® banking accounts or other banks.
See past and upcoming transactions
• View past and upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers.
Send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers
• Send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers to anyone on your recipient list or add new recipients from your contact list*. You can also check the status of the e-Transfer.
Locate bank machines and pavilions
• Use the GPS on your device to find nearby PC Financial® and CIBC bank machines and PC Financial® pavilions
View cheque images
• View enlarged images of all your cleared cheques.
• View statements for your accounts
If you're currently enroled in President’s Choice Financial® Online Banking, you can use the same card number, password and personal verification questions to sign on to PC Financial® Mobile Banking for Android.
Security while you bank
Ensuring the safety of your information online is vitally important. When you bank using the PC Financial® mobile banking app, your information is protected under the PC Financial® Personal Banking Online Security Guarantee. You can bank with confidence knowing your privacy is safe for more information just look under Security at pcfinancial.ca
Although PC Financial® will not charge any fees to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your internet or wireless service provider for access through your electronic device. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific electronic device.
*When sending e-Transfers, you can have the President’s Choice Financial® mobile banking app access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted to or shared with PC Financial®.
®PC, President's Choice, PC Financial and President's Choice Financial are trademarks of Loblaws Inc.
INTERAC® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC a licensee of the marks.
President’s Choice Financial® personal banking services are provided by the direct banking division of CIBC.
Banking services not available in Quebec.
It’s new, it makes banking easy and it’s free.
No time to go to your bank between meetings? Do you always get stuck in traffic on the way to your branch? Are you sometimes out of the country when you need to make an urgent transaction? Relax. With RAKBANK Mobile Banking, you can bank from anywhere, at any time.
Put your RAKBANK Branch on your Android Phone with the new RAKBANK Mobile Banking Application. Now you can bank from anywhere, at any time with a host of services that take care of all your daily banking needs… without any need to go to the bank.
The wide range of banking services that will be available on your Android Phone includes Bill Payments (utility, phone and Credit Card), money transfers between your accounts or to other accounts both inside and outside the UAE. You can also make Account and Card related enquiries, open Accounts, contact RAKBANK, and enjoy a host of other features.
Getting set-up for RAKBANK Mobile Banking is easy and free. Simply register for the service through RAKBANK (either Online Banking or at any RAKBANK Branch). Then just download the Application free from the Android Market. When you log-in for the first time via the Application, you will need to enter your activation code that will be sent to your registered mobile number, to set your User ID, login password and transaction password to ensure the service is safe. Then you’re all set to go and enjoy the convenience of banking on the go.
RAKBANK Mobile Banking Security
When you bank with RAKBANK Mobile Banking, you not only enjoy total convenience but complete peace-of-mind as well. A range of robust security features have been introduced providing you with the highest level of security. The application on your phone does not store any sensitive information or transaction logs and the application is signed by VeriSign. In addition, data exchange from this application is encrypted with AES and dual factor authentication based on a 128 bit SSL connection.
RAKBANK Mobile Banking is protected by all the following processes and security features:
• The registration process through RAKBANK Online Banking is secure
• You receive a personal one-time activation code to setup your Mobile Banking account
• Your sign on is secure with a login password and any financial transaction requires a transaction password.
RAKBANK will never ask its customers to disclose or update login credentials via SMS or Email, hence be alert and suspicious of such activities
RAKBANK Mobile Banking Terms and conditions apply.
The UBS Mobile Banking app keeps your bank within reach at all times. Whether you want to check account and credit card transactions, analyze your expenses, make payments, get updated on financial markets or make trades, you can take care of all of your banking business whenever you have time, no matter where you are.
Content and functions in detail:
• Directly execute payments with the payment wizard and the payment slip scanner and approve e-bills
• Know where your money is going – thanks to the Personal Financial Assistant. The app will allow you to analyze your categorized expenses, manually categorize your expenses while on the go and display your budgets and savings goals.
• Account balances and the most recent credits and debits, along with all booking details
• All spending with UBS credit cards, the available balance and the last statement
• Portfolio with the market value of your net assets, performance, detailed positions and transactions
• Quotes with information on financial market trends and details on specific financial instruments; create and manage virtual portfolios
• Buy and sell securities
• Activate UBS Mobile Banking and set up accounts, cards, custody accounts and portfolios directly in the app
• Banking relationship with UBS in Switzerland
• Domicile in one of the countries listed under www.ubs.com/mobile
• Valid "Declaration for UBS Online Services" and "Regulation of Access Authorization for UBS Online Services" (UBS e-banking agreement)
• Mobile phone with Android OS, version 2.1 and up
Activation and login:
1. When using the service for the first time, you can activate UBS Mobile Banking directly in the app. Alternatively, you can also activate it in UBS e-banking by going to "Settings > Mobile Services > Mobile Banking".
2. The following options are also available for login: Access Card with NFC for wireless exchange of access data, Access Card Display with built-in card reader function, and Access Card with card reader. Private individuals can order Access Cards for convenient, on-the-go access to UBS Mobile Banking by going to "Products" in UBS e-banking. Businesses and institutions should contact Support.
3. If you just want information about your accounts, portfolios and cards and do not effect payments or securities transactions, you can simply log in with your password (which can be set in UBS e-banking under "Settings > User profile > Password").
The UBS Mobile Banking app offers you the same level of security familiar to you from UBS e-banking. Log in with your personal Access Card, which stores your access data securely, along with your personal PIN. Still, be sure to follow the security tips below:
1. Protect your mobile phone from unauthorized access with a password/PIN.
2. Only use the UBS security features (such as agreement number, PIN, etc.) to log in to the UBS Mobile Banking app, never for a third-party app.
3. Never disclose personal information, particularly security details, to anyone who asks for such unsolicited information by phone, e-mail, SMS, letter or fax – even if the requesting party might appear to be UBS.
We wish to point out that by downloading, installing and/or utilizing this application and, in connection therewith, through points of reference to third parties (e.g. App Stores, network operators, device manufacturers) it may be possible to deduce a client relationship with UBS. Bank/client confidentiality can no longer be guaranteed in the event of the possible disclosure of the banking relationship and, where applicable, of client information to third parties (e.g. in the event that the end device is lost).
Downloading or using this app may incur charges from the respective mobile telecommunications provider.