What you can do:
• Access your accounts quickly and easily with a four digit PIN
• View account balances
• View transaction history
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Add automatic payments
• Perform one-off bill payments
• Add and delete bill payees
How it works?
• Download the app.
• Enter your existing First Credit Union Internet Banking access number and password.
• Choose to set a simple 4 digit PIN for future access or continue to use your internet banking access number and password.
• Then start managing your accounts on the go - it’s as easy as that!
• First Credit Union Mobile Banking uses high quality industry security encryption to help keep your personal details safe.
• For added security, First Credit Union Mobile Banking locks you out after three attempts if you repeatedly try and log in with the wrong PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for more than two minutes with no activity.
• Lost your phone? No need to worry, just update your internet banking password online or phone us to reset it for you, and this will automatically cancel your current Mobile Banking PIN.
Find out more about First Credit Union Mobile Banking by visiting www.firstcreditunion.co.nz/mobile.
If you don’t currently have Internet Banking with First Credit Union you will need to register for this first before downloading the First Credit Union Mobile Banking app - contact your local branch.
It's free to use the First Credit Union Mobile Banking app, but your usual mobile data costs and standard internet banking transaction and service charges will apply.
Downloading and use of the First Credit Union Mobile Banking app is also subject to the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions available at: www.firstcreditunion.co.nz/mobile.
AIK Banka mBanking Application offers you at any time the following options:
- Information on account balance and transactions
- Information on loans and payment cards
- Exchange operations – buying and selling of foreign currency
- Funds transfer between dinar accounts
- Funds transfer between foreign currency accounts without currency conversion
- Locating nearest branch offices and ATMs through Google Maps
- Information on the daily foreign exchange rates
- Automatic calls to our Contact Centre
Financial data can be accessed by entering the user's name and password which you create yourself based on your LIB issued in the bank branch office.
Data related to the accounts, transactions, as well as all other banking products and access data are not kept on your mobile telephone, whereby data security is guaranteed.
After three incorrect log in attempts, the application is automatically locked for a defined period.
HOW TO BECOME A USER?
If you are a user of our Internet Banking, you will be automatically allowed access to Mobile Banking by using the same user name and password.
If you are not a user of our Internet Banking, you may become a new user by submitting an application for E-banking service in the nearest branch office of AIK Bank AD NIŠ.
The Landings CU Mobile app supports all account types including Prime Share, Checking, Share Certificates, Money Markets, Loans, and Lines of Credit.
-Make deposits no matter where you go with Remote Deposit Anywhere!
-Get instant access to your Checking and Savings account.
-Review balances, transaction history, and set up mobile alerts.
-Customize the accounts you want to appear in mobile banking.
-Transfer funds between your Landings Credit Union accounts and view recent and scheduled transfers.
*There is no fee from Landings Credit Union to use the mobile application. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless provider for more information.
Numerica is wherever you are!
o Check your balances
o View transaction history
o Transfer funds
o Pay your bills
o Deposit checks
o Send money to another member
o Send money to another bank or credit union
o View check images
o View available balances and holds
o Make loan payments
o Find a branch or ATM
Visit numericacu.com for complete details and our Home Banking disclosure.
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Person to Person (P2P) payments via PayPal!
- Secure Messaging for support
We are excited to offer more ways to serve you with updated features and new functionality in a simple and streamlined design. One of the biggest enhancements in the upcoming MSUFCU Mobile App is MoveMoney! This new feature combines the functionality of our existing Transfers menu and our Bill Payment service in an easy To/From selection screen. Perform share-to-share transfers, make payments to your MSUFCU loans, and add or edit payees on the go! Your preloaded payees, and existing and scheduled transfers and Bill Payments are right at your fingertips for easy viewing and editing.
Along with this new addition, our mobile banking app gives you the ability to safely and securely log in and manage your account with the following options:
• View account balances & transaction history
• Pay Bills & transfer funds with MoveMoney
• Make Loan payments
• View scheduled, pending, and recent payments and transfers
• Deposit checks via eDeposit for Mobile
• Manage eAlert settings
• Locate ATMs & Branches
• Correspond with MSUFCU Staff
• Use financial calculators
• View current rates, financial tips, and upcoming events at MSUFCU.
Some features may be available for MSUFCU members only. Member must have access to ComputerLine to utilize login function.
MSU Federal Credit Union and related trademarks and logos are trademarks of MSU Federal Credit Union.
Federally insured by the NCUA. Equal Housing Lender.
There is no charge for MSUFCU Mobile, however data and connectivity fees from your mobile service provider may apply. Please contact your mobile service provider for more information.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.profedcu.org/home/resource/privacy
With BayPort's Mobile App, you can check your account balances, transfer funds, view and activate your cash back offers, deposit checks, and view your transaction history 24/7. Also, you can find our ATM and branch locations.
SAFE and SECURE
Our Mobile Access is encrypted using the Wireless Transport Layer Security (WTLS) protocol, the highest level of security available today. All data that passes between the wireless gateway, our service provider’s servers and BayPort’s web servers, is encrypted with 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
BayPort's Mobile App may be used by all members free of charge. (Please note that many mobile phone carriers charge a monthly fee for wireless web access and may also charge for the volume of data exchanged.)
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for answers about BayPort's Mobile App.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.bayportcu.org/site/online_privacy_policy.html
App Permissions for Android
Storage- To know RAM available on device for App performance.
Your Location- To know location for LocatorSearch and time zones for logging activity.
Camera- For Remote Deposit Capture.
Reading Interaction Info- To make Pop Money transactions direct from contact listing.
Phone Calls- To call Financial Institution direct from links on the App and detect for Onetime Passcode.
Network Communication- Transferring of data within the App activity.
System Tools- To have access to SD storage data in the event additional contacts are stored there.
Network Communication- To know if you’re on Wi-FI/3G/4G for transferring data.
Your Account- To download the App and for the reporting purposes on the Developer Console.
Services That Cost You Money- SMS Messaging/Roaming fees.
Hardware Controls- For Remote Deposit Capture.
Your Personal Data- Access your Contacts for Pop Money.
All these features and functionality in an eye-popping attractive app, all for you the MEMBER!
• Pay your Brewery Credit Union mortgage, loan, or credit card.
• View scheduled transactions; pending deposits & withdrawals.
• Apply for mortgages, loans, and credit cards.
• Mortgage and loan payment calculator.
• View our deposit and loan rates.
• Research new and used vehicle values.
• Research, obtain quotes, or make policy changes to or for TruStage Insurance life, auto, and homeowners insurance products.
To start you mobile banking experience, simply use your current userid and password created for your online banking. If you are not enrolled in online banking or mobile banking, call us 1-414-273-3170.
If you have any issue with our app please contact us at 1-414-273-3170.
All you need to have is a CIMB Niaga saving account or Rekening Ponsel account to be able to register and use the Go Mobile service.
Currently the application supported by Android devices with OS 2.x, 3.x and 4.x (Fixed login for Android devices with OS 2.x, 3.x on June 14, 2014)
To access our web version, please login through https://mobile.cimbclicks.co.id/wap
How to use:
To register directly from Go Mobile application, make sure you are using the same mobile phone number registered when you open the account; or you can also register Go Mobile at any CIMB Niaga ATM (please ensure that you are registering your own mobile number).
Go Mobile application will require you to disclose/enable some personal information, such as:
1. Location (for ATM/Branch Locator)
2. mBanking PIN (only for financial transaction)
3. Your source of account and beneficiary account number (for fund transfer transaction)
4. ATM card number (for registration only)
5. Mobile phone number (for phone credit reload, bill payment)
6. Bill payment number (for bill payment feature)
After the activation process is successful, you will be directed to main menu and enjoy all Go Mobile features. In every login attempt, a passcode will be sent through SMS*.
Through Go Mobile application, you can enjoy a wide range of banking transactions as follow:
- Transfer to: own and other Rekening Ponsel or CIMB Niaga account; other bank member of ATM Bersama or Prima by online transfer/real time transfer, clearing, and RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement); overseas to foreign country
- Bank wide relationship Balance Information
- View up several last transactions in your savings, rekening ponsel, credit card activities
- Bill Payment (for all credit card, loan, insurance, telephone, etc)
- Purchase (prepaid airtime reload and Rekening Ponsel Coupon)
- Find nearest ATM and CIMB Niaga branch location
For more info, please contact Phone Banking 14041.
*All SMS received from Go Mobile will be charged by your phone provider.
Red Lobster Credit Union is a division of USF Federal Credit Union
RLCU Mobile is a FREE* service offering a safe, secure and convenient way to manage your accounts using your smartphone.
*There is no fee from Red Lobster Credit Union. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.